Gaming the System

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
368 Followers

Tina beat me to the punch, "Your stomach is sooo flat! What sport do you do?"

Ying rubbed her hand on her stomach and down to where her pinkie almost touched the top of her panties, "I do Aikido and JiuJitsu. I used to dance, but ballet is not for women with ... too much on top."

I stood up, looking over at Tina and reaching out my hand to hold hers, and she took it. I didn't know what I was doing, but it seemed like the right thing to do. We walked over to Ying and I looked her in the eyes and said, "Ying, you have beautiful breasts. Don't ever think you're too much or too little or ... whatever."

Tina, obviously getting in on the action, said, "Oh, yeah, definitely. Very nice, your body has a great shape to it."

I looked at Tina and said, grimacing a little, "This ... isn't fair."

Tina looked at me and I said, "Ying ... it's not fair, we're not wearing the same amount."

I let go of Tina's hand (which I was mysteriously still holding) and pulled up on my t-shirt, untucking it, and held my hands up over my head, "Tina? Ying? Can you get this?"

They pulled my shirt up and over my head, but as Ying took the shirt and folded it, I said, "Yeah, always be tidy, that's good, but... now... Tina?" My arms went towards Tina's waist slowly, implying she should as well, and God Help Her, she did!

Arms over head, I pulled up (though I got some help from Ying) and we got Tina's top off, showing she had a camisole undershirt on under it, and over her bra. She held her arms up for that, and I helped.

Ying had turned slightly, and I turned her shoulders some more, but found there was no clasp in back on her bra. They both laughed, and Ying kept spinning to bring it back in front of me, "Front clasp, silly."

I tried, looking at it, and Tina helped out, in the process both of our hands bumping into Ying's ample boobs. Once that was off, I looked pointedly at Tina's bra, and she turned around to give us access there, too.

Once that was off, I put a hand on Tina's waist and looked at her while I said out of the corner of my mouth, "Ying, can you get her skirt?"

Ying walked around the side, and I was faced with Tina's great chest also, between B and C cups (probably C's), then up at her eyes, which were watering slightly. I bent in slowly for a kiss, and we did, her eyes closing I think after mine, our lips tenderly touching.

Tina's breath let out like she was living in some deep emotion, and we just kissed for a minute or two.

Ying, standing there, I reached out and touched, pulling her in but not in to kiss. Breaking the kiss with Tina, finally, we smiled at each other and I turned to Ying. I said, "I have to kiss Ying or it won't be fair."

Ying had her arm around my lower back and around Tina's, too, and we bent together and kissed as well. Her breasts, warmer than the air but cooler than my skin, danced over my chest slightly as she shifted.

As I pulled away, I looked at Tina and Ying and said softly and somewhat gently, "First time for everything... your turn?"

They were tentative, but their lips met, eyes open but then closing, and I knew I was in the right place.

As they kissed, I realized I was still wearing jeans, but they were still wearing panties.

Running my hand down Ying's back, over her butt, and down her leg, I let it run up again between her legs, making circles of patterns that didn't quite reach her crotch but letting her know that would be soon.

They just kept kissing.

I hooked my fingers under Ying's panties and pulled them down, and she stepped out of them, and I did the same to Tina. My fingers, from the sides, made the same patterns on their butts, then legs, then inner thighs...

And then, I was touching two pussies at once.

They both moaned at it, my light graceful over-rub of their sexes, coming over their just-barely-damp lips and then around and over their clits, and then down to their slits again. Since my face was so close, I kept kissing both of the outside-thighs closest to me.

First Tina, then Ying, arched their back slightly to stick out their butts and give me better access for my hand.

My only response to this, besides moving my hands around and relaxing into the moment, realizing thatI was diddling two gorgeous girls who were busy kissing? I just said, "Mmmm... Nice."

Listening to myself, I had to almost laugh. It was nice. It was beyond nice. Nice had first been in the rearview mirror, had shifted up to lightspeed, then emerged near a pair of globular clusters half a universe away. This was that much better than, 'nice'!

Their excitement levels increased with my finger-movement as did their shifting around and whimpers into each other's kissing mouths.

Looking up at their tantalizingly soft boobs pressing together, the moment came that I had to get them lying flat so they could actually come. They weren't going to come on my fingers, probably. I wasn't that good.

Standing up, I walked around behind Tina, who was slightly taller than Ying. Letting my hands come around her front to cup her breasts, I didn't aim to hold tightly, but instead to let my light touch graze, then hold, then caress, then lift and support, and finally to pull out on her nipples.

I knew, from somewhere, that the best way to pull on nipples like that wasn't to pull on the nipples themselves. Rather, it's to grasp the area behind the nipple and, pulling gently, twist back and forth. This let the nerve endings rub against each other.

Tina's voice climbed an octave and let out a long desperate satisfied whine of abject enjoyment, and I knew I'd done something just exactly right.

How did I know how to do that? Maybe from watching porn. I didn't want to think about it, I was busy. I wanted them to get off. First, though, I had to be fair, so I walked around behind Ying and did the same damn thing to her, provoking a very similar reaction.

Whispering, I said, "Why don't you two lie down? Let your fingers explore a little? I'd love to watch that, watch you come, let go of everything and just Come."

They took my direction for some reason, broke the kiss long enough to move to the bed and lie down. I was struck by the fact I was standing there over them, watching but still wearing jeans, but it was too fun to just crouch there and watch them move for a few minutes, getting increasingly into each other.

Eventually, I had to pull my jeans off, and even as their hands were moving, they looked over at me. Purposefully, I stood and lowered both my jeans and underwear, letting my cock pop out, and believe me it was plenty upwards-facing.

"Lick, girls. Lick. Tina? I think... I want..."

"In me! First!"

She hadn't wasted time with that.

I wanted her to come, though, so I lay down on the bed between them and the wall. It took a moment to crawl up beside them, but when I did, I said, "Tina, let's try something fun. Lay face up, on my front. I'll be in you from behind. Ying, you can lick her clit while we... fuck."

Tina moved fast, she was incredibly turned on and wanted my cock, and soon she was lowering herself onto my cock, then leaning back, giving me two handfulls of boob and an awkward motion. Still, I was long enough to stay in her, and the friction of being in this amazing girl and able to rub my hands up and down her torso at the same time gave me a sense of disbelief at being so lucky.

Ying crawled around and came up between our legs, and kissed her way in. I could see a lot of it in the mirror on the closet door.

The moment that Ying made contact with Tina's sex, there was no debate over who was going to come first and how hard. Holding Tina down and moving very slowly, Ying licked up and over Tina's clit, starting at my cock and playing with her nubbin joyously.

I could hear giggling, I think, at Ying's reaction to getting to do this, because Tina wasn't a bystander.

Tina's body stiffened inside of a minute and she came, hard, only my arms and legs wrapped around hers keeping her in place since Ying had a hard time staying latched onto Tina's clit, too.

After that settled, I went back to moving gently in and out, and called out, "Okay, Ying, that's great. Let's go for number two."

Ying nodded at me and started in again.

Tina didn't just get to orgasm again, it got there and stayed there, trembling in what was almost an epileptic reaction, desperate cries of happiness and want and oh-your-cock and oh-your-tongue and yes-that and ooooOOOOoooOOO!!!!! Followed by a deep breath, she came again, and again.

After a bunch I couldn't really count (did they stop?) I wanted to come, and maybe even had a mini-spasm or two, but I wanted a good come, so I asked, "Ying, you want me now?"

"Ohmygodyes!"

Let's switch, but... face to face, I want to look into your eyes."

She moved to lay next to me, and I let Tina move off towards the wall.

Ying managed to crawl under me faster than I thought she could move, spread her legs wide, and pull me down on her.

My movement didn't actually pause, I don't think, and I went directly up and into her, a deep and ultimate-satisfying slide into Where I Should BE.

Rocking in, and out then, and in again, we stared, our eyes connecting with something in each other. While I loved that, the sensations I was feeling overwhelmed me and I had to close mine, bending in for a kiss, tenderly. We paused that way, me in her and kissing, the moment romantic and connected and beautiful

Still, I couldn't stop that way for long and had to push again, PUSH, oh-fuckyea-push, UP and DEEP and INTO buried INTO her body, her Hot Cunt, grab that it was making, firm around my hardness and oh-so-Riiiight.

Ying was almost crying by this point. I think she'd been playing with herself as she had been licking, so maybe only two two minutes in, she was coming, too, another long continuous orgasm. I just stroked right on in through all the clenching and writhing, all the moans of joy that had ripped my hearing slightly off-kilter.

Looking over to the bathroom door suddenly, I saw three other girls, standing, watching, a funny far-off look in their eyes. They weren't focused on our faces, but on my butt, mostly at an angle so they could see slightly up my legs but mostly across my butt cheeks.

I was exposed, but I didn't care, I was Fucking This Gorgeous Amazing Orgasming Beauty, and she was fucking me back, and Everything Was Right with the world.

Returning my gaze to Ying, I kissed her tenderly and told her she was doing everything right, this was the perfect thing. Then, oddly, I found myself whispering something I didn't think I'd whisper. It just came out, in the middle of other things I said, so soft and next to her ear I'm sure only Ying heard it - I said, "Make Us A Baby."

And, then my hips went into over-revving ultra-fast pounding, and her gasps went into a shriek of joy, and I came, thrusting up and in her, and I groaned, too, URRRRnnnnggg fuck yeahhhh Oh, god your tight cunt is sooooo fucking good ooooooh YES feel that...Ohhhhhhfuckrrnnnnn Yeah, baby! Feel that FUrnnnnnnnk yessss....

I said a bunch of stuff, I'm sure. Not quite confident on what all it was.

She kept coming even after I was done for a moment, then settled into whimpering happiness, and all I could do was smile and give small gasps and kiss her face and tell her she was full of love and thank you and that she was amazing.

A minute later, maybe, I rolled off, my back towards the bathroom, my cock still full-sized I could tell.

Tina, semi-awake now, saw it and made a beeline for it, "Oh, God, Kevin, gimme that..."

She made it to me and started licking up my cock and cum, making yummy noises, then smacking her lips.

Looking up, then, she saw the girls relaxing in the door. I saw, too; one I knew from chorus, Kara, a slight girl with a ready smile and an eager disposition.

I said, softly, reaching up my hand, "Kara? Can you please? Please come and scratch Tina's back? I don't have the angle..."

The other two girls there, one might have done it, the other was repulsed by being noticed, but Kara was suddenly struck by the idea that yes, she could actually do that, and no, it wouldn't be too hard, and wouldn't demand anything from her.

Kara came over, then, small steps at first, then like she was convincing herself that it might be a good idea, she knelt by the bed. Tina was laying on my thighs, kneeling between them sort-of, her arms up by my hips and her head down.

She looked at me and said, "Her back?"

"Very lightly, fingernail scratches, right at the bra-line."

Kara's settling into a single-knee down position let her do as I'd asked, and Tina, feeling Kara's touch, whimpered in happiness again, ultra-high-pitched in a sigh of supreme satisfaction.

I said, "That's it, longer strokes, up and down the back..."

Kara was doing it.

Tina said, "Ohmygod, Kara, that's ... sooooo good. Kevin, how did you know? This is ... how?"

I said, with a confidence I barely felt, "I know things. Kara, if you take off your top, just tug it off... you can lie, like, here? With us, no worries, just feelings - beautiful skin on yours, like a ... uh, like, ... a silk cupcake!" I smiled at her, gently, eyebrows raised slightly, a relaxed hopefulness.

Where the idea of a silk cupcake came from, I had no idea, but silk is soft, and a cupcake is tasty, so together they had to be soft and tasty, or something. I had odd ideas sometimes. Whatever.

Kara's initial shock at this suggestion, somehow transformed in her head for a while, until she nodded tiny nods, her lips pursed in nervousness. That fear, as she sat back and pulled off her t-shirt, then unbuckled her bra, and shed her slacks, changed into more of a lighthearted 'huh-gonna-try-this' sort of thing.

She started crawling but couldn't figure out what to do next. I was right on the edge, Tina was between my legs at the end, and Ying was still kind of breathing hard and sometimes whimpering next to me.

I'd rolled far enough, though, that when I opened my arms to Kara, to my side, it got obvious she could come to lie between myself to her front and Ying to her back.

So, up she came, crawling up by my side, her breasts mostly just raised areas on her chest with tiny areolas and giant pointy nipples, pressed into my flank, my arm over her shoulder to hug her to me.

As her soft skin came to be against mine, I noticed she was staying somewhat away from my cock. It was still semi-inflated and hanging against my abdomen, a drop coming down, my cum making a tiny pool there below the head.

She brought up one leg to be over one of mine, and she hugged herself to me.

Why was she doing this? I didn't know, and I didn't care. I just hugged her to me.

Inspired suddenly, I whispered, "Kara, thank you for making an amazing day even better. You're really beautiful and I can't give you more than skin.... But... skin is good."

She sighed a deep inhale and exhale and said, "Oh, yah. Skin is Very Good."

Ying noticed Kara's being there and had shifted over to help, but as Kara settled in, Ying rolled on her side to spoon Kara from behind.

Kara's smile got even wider, and given the skin against me, I wasn't going to complain.

The two girls standing by the door, I didn't recognize, though I might have seen the taller redhead in the cafeteria before. She had thick glasses on, and I could see her hand was across her chest to her opposite upper arm, like she'd been touching there, but it occurred to me that her wrist was positioned to brush up against her breasts.

I closed my eyes and "Hmmm'd", but the afterimage of her standing there got to me, and I looked over, a languid calm of happy around me. I said, "Kara, who...?"

Kara, snuggled in, said, "That's Irena, with red hair, and Mary." Mary was a black-haired and somewhat normal-looking hispanic girl, who was distracted and just standing there.

"Mary, Irena?" I looked at them, "Come on over? Maybe sit on the couch?"

There was a futon on the opposite wall to the bed, the room wasn't big but the three items in it - the futon, bed, and desk - were enough to mostly fill things out.

I figured, they'd almost certainly demur and leave. Instead, both smiled and looked like they were deciding something as they came in and sat.

"Now, who was who again?" I smiled that I really knew but wanted them to say. "I'm Kevin. Kevin Cooper."

"Mary Iglesias. This is my roommate, Irena Freknisdottir. We live... next door, through the bathroom."

I nodded, "Pleased to meet you."

Irena said, "Sir. Likewise."

"Didn't know I'm a 'sir', but, hey, not going to object."

She grinned at me, settling in, but I said, looking at her sideways and leaning up my head enough to see her clearly, "You know, both of you, if you want the silk cupcake, you need to be naked first. It's only fair, plus, skin on skin requires... skin."

Irena dutifully stood, like it was totally normal, and started pulling off her clothes. Mary was slightly behind, but followed suit, and they both sat down on the couch facing us, Mary with one foot under her other thigh so her legs slightly spread, and Irena shoulder-to-shoulder with her since there were pillows and overhanging stuff from the desk forcing them to the center.

Looking down at Tina, i said, "Tina, why don't you pull out that futon and spoon with them? That'd be some great skin."

Tina looked up at me with an expression of pure love, relaxed and happy beyond anything. She said, "Oh. Okay."

As she pulled herself up, she bent forward and kissed my cock again, on the head which was mostly faced down towards her given that it had dropped in size and rolled around.

Lifting it then with one hand, she kissed below it, twice, one for each of my balls, and said, "Bringers of Yummy Cum. Hurray for Kevin's balls!"

We lay there, Alice and Kara and I, enjoying things, and watched Tina get up and go over to the futon. Mary and Irena looked at her standing there, kind of confused, then realized what was expected and they got up, pulled the futon to be a flat bed that almost reached over to the double-sized bed we were on, and lay down facing us, spooning.

Their moving around gave me eye candy: Boobs!

As they lay down and hugged, I said, "Okay, now, top leg up and backwards, reach forward and just stroke ALL of that open skin..."

Kara said quietly, "That looks amazing."

"Alice?"

Alice stroked down Kara's side and then pulled backwards on her thigh, just like the other girls were doing, which opened Kara up to give access.

Of course, Kara had to rotate backwards away from me, so I turned over and faced her and started kissing.

Kara's underwear was still on, a fact that Alice soon fixed, and then there was no worry about Kara being turned on enough to be there it was definite fact.

Breathing heavily as we kissed, I could feel Kara's excitement level go up, and up, Alice's fingering of her sex doing something to help things along. I broke the kiss, though, and asked, "Kara, do you Want This?"

"Ohmygod yes!"

"What do you want?"

"I want... I want your thingie. I want... cock, I want your cock."

Her voice said she was giving me power, the power to say whatever I wanted. I didn't know from squat what I should ask for that was special, but it seemed like a good move to make her be more explicit, more free'd up and Clear.

I said, "Where, Kara? Tell me. Always tell the full truth, Kara. Be clear. What do you want?"

"Put that fucking cock in my pussy. Kevin, give me that?"

I nodded, "Lay on top of me, face the ceiling." I looked over at Alice. "Alice, can you lick her while I push in, again?"

Alice said, "Glad to. Oh, fuck it's good, Kara."

Kara was a little nervous at this, I think, both from it being a new position and from Alice being there, but they got situated on her back with legs open.

ja99
ja99
368 Followers
1...45678...10