Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Boss fight with a succubus and team bonding at a spa.
10.2k words
4.76
12.1k
58

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers

"--cker. I wasn't ready!" Cass complained.

"Haha, yeah. Ash gets impatient sometimes," Vanya said, already gathering fire in one hand as she rushed toward the boss room.

"Come on," Scar said, giving Cass a quick pat on the head. "A quick boss fight, then we're done."

Cass balled his fists and tried to ignore how horny he was, and the cool draft tickling him under his skirt since he'd misplaced his panties.

Scar was already gone anyway, rushing through the door after Ash and Vanya with a cheerful warrior's scream. Cass muttered to himself and followed at a more dignified pace, partly because he wasn't as excited, and partly because he still wasn't confident about moving quickly in his outfit, especially with no underwear.

Just before Cass reached the doorway, Scar came flying back through in the opposite direction, propelled by some kind of demonic creature tackling her. Cass got worried for a second until it became clear that Scar was laughing and enjoying herself. Cass shrugged and peered cautiously into the next room.

Ash was dancing between two of the creatures, slashing out with wicked daggers and avoiding most attacks coming their way. Vanya had already crisped a few enemies by the look of things, and was managing to keep some more at bay so far with her magic.

At the far end of the room stood an absolutely stunning demon-woman, most likely the succubus they were here to defeat. She was laughing much like Scar, but in a notably villainous kind of way.

"Fools, you've given me so much time to prepare!" the succubus gloated. "Did you think I wouldn't notice you in the next room, especially with so many... intoxicating smells?"

Cass frowned. A boss noticing a party approaching went counter to all video game logic he knew, but... this game was different in many respects. Nevermind that the smells of sex had apparently given them away too. He'd have to remember these details. Honestly, his group should have been aware that was a possibility. They were the experts.

With a roar, Scar blew past Cass into the room again, beheading a demon about to take a bite out of Vanya with one powerful swing of her axe.

Cass knew he should probably get in there, but it was hard to see a safe place to stand, let alone do anything useful. That and the succubus kept drawing his attention. She was hard to take her eyes off of. She was tall and curvy, not as big as Scar, but lithe and elegant, as well as showing off tits and ass in a shadowy outfit that was only just technically preserving modesty.

The succubus exuded sex appeal, which shouldn't have been overly surprising. Cass half wondered if there was more at play than he could see, as he found himself... enchanted. Perhaps literally. He didn't exactly lose control of himself, but he kept thinking how nice it would be to be in bed with her, or even just to bury his face in her bountiful cleavage for a while.

As Cass watched, the succubus laughed and raised her arms, drawing another demon from a brief portal in the ground to join the fight. A quick glance around confirmed that none of his companions were in a position to stop her.

Game tactics were pretty firm on stopping a summoner from continuing to summon willy-nilly. Unfortunately, Cass was very overmatched here. Maybe she'd be a total pushover when confronted in direct combat, but that seemed unlikely.

Cass hefted his mace. It was good against unholy creatures, they'd told him. This seemed like an ideal situation to test it out more. Maybe it'd be good enough to just distract the boss for a bit. Someone had to, or they'd get overwhelmed by attrition.

He'd probably be fine. Probably.

Cass looked around again, just to be sure, but his group was well and truly occupied, and the succubus was summoning again.

"Oh well, it's just a game," he muttered. "Maybe it won't hurt too bad when I'm viciously murdered."

Cass moved into the room with more determination than he really felt. He bounced from Scar to Vanya to Ash, taking cover with each of them for moment and healing them a little in the process. None of them seemed to recognize that he was making his way toward the summoner, which was just as well. He didn't want them watching in case this was super embarrassing.

Another demon popped out of a portal and joined the fray as Cass stepped on the succubus's dais at the back of the room. She languidly turned to face him as he approached, his attempts at moving quietly clearly insufficient. He might have to seriously consider training his stealth up.

"Hello, little one," the succubus purred. "Are you the champion here to defeat me?"

Cass gripped his mace in both hands, trying to ignore the sweat on his palms. "Something like that."

The succubus smirked. She drew herself up and stretched, cracking some of her joints in the process.

She was significantly bigger than Cass. Not as big as Scar by a long shot, but nearly as tall, and appeared just as dangerous in her own way. There was, too, a confidence to her that suggested Cass was correct in how overmatched he was.

"I'm going to, uh, defeat you?" Cass said hesitantly. "You... monster?"

"Are you sure you don't want to make a dark bargain or something?" the demon girl asked. "I could have fun with a cutie like you."

"That's--"

"You're just too precious." The succubus leaned in and took Cass's chin in her hand, turning his face back and forth to examine him. "Adorable face, pouty lips, luxurious hair, and that scandalous outfit, I--"

Cass swung his mace as hard as he could while his foe was bent closer to him.

Bonk.

The succubus blinked slowly. She hadn't actually moved other than that.

Bonk.

Bonk bonk bonk.

She was grinning. Cass didn't like that she was grinning.

Bonkbonkbonkbonkbo--

The mace was slapped out of his hand, and Cass found himself weaponless.

"That wasn't nice," the succubus said.

"Sorry. Had to try."

"Mmhm. You're a very rude girl."

"Boy," Cass corrected automatically.

"You...." The succubus stopped and blinked in actual surprise. "Oh my, you are, aren't you? You're Church of Femboy. No wonder the outfit. I was going to have to ask about that, you know. Most holy types don't dress quite so... provocatively." She licked her lips. "I appreciate it though, believe me."

"Yes, well, about that," Cass said. "It's kind of a funny story."

"And wouldn't I love to hear it some day. Maybe after you agree to be my pet?"

"Um... no thanks?"

"A pity." The succubus stroked Cass's cheek. "Well... we can either fight now, or... you can entertain me somehow."

Cass fidgeted with his skirt, despite knowing how precariously it covered him at the best of times. "You'd kick my ass super hard, wouldn't you?"

"I would. Seems like a shame, a pretty boy like you."

"If we do other things... am I gonna lose my soul at all?"

"Shouldn't think so. Maybe your dignity."

Cass sighed in relief. "Oh, that's alright then. I've got none of that left today."

The succubus pressed him up against the wall. Cass's heart beat harder. He'd been scared at first, too scared to be turned on. But now... well, she hadn't immediately disemboweled him, which had taken some of the fear away. Despite her aggressive posturing and the certain knowledge by now that she could kill him as easily as look at him, Cass didn't feel like he had to worry about anymore.

She wanted something sexual from him. He wasn't totally sure what just yet, but it was a far better prospect for him in any case. There was almost certainly a catch of some kind. Maybe he'd end up her pet accidentally, but that was fine. His group could save him. He just needed to keep up his work as a distraction.

And... oh fuck he liked it when she got all close to him like she was. He was a horny boy, and she was... well, she literally personified lust, as much as any video game character could. She was taller than him, putting her bountiful chest right about at face height for him. Her shadowy dress didn't provide much modesty there, and kept shifting to reveal more or less of her cleavage.

She had beautiful eyes, if dangerous. Her tongue, every time it flicked from her lips, suggested so many interesting possibilities. Her hips were the stuff wet dreams were made of, and Cass desperately wanted to see her from behind.

Mostly, though, it was the intense aura of sexy dominance she possessed. That he was at her mercy, and something incredibly horny was about to happen. The uncertainty of what it might be filled him with nervous energy and butterflies. His cock was drooling so much precum, and it was hard not to touch it.

"You're trembling," the succubus said.

"Sorry."

"Why so nervous?" That long, sensuous tongue flashed over her lips again. "Are you still frightened?"

"No!"

"No?"

"I'm fine. I will defeat you!"

"Hehe, yes, of course you will."

The succubus pinned Cass's wrists to the wall and pressed her body against him. It was one of the most wonderful feelings of his whole life. Everywhere their bodies touched tingled in delight. Her body was soft, voluptuous, and warm to a degree that was both scary and cozy.

Her breasts smothered Cass's face for a moment until she lowered herself to his level. He thought about begging her to stuff her tits back in his face, but her kiss interrupted him. She kissed forcefully, aggressively, and passionately. Her long, supple tongue invaded his mouth in a way normal tongues just couldn't. Cass idly wondered if he could literally deepthroat her tongue, and felt thrills run up his spine at the mere notion of it.

"Going to defeat me yet or what?" the succubus asked in a teasing voice.

"Maybe just one more kiss first," Cass mumbled dreamily.

"Mmhm."

She moved in again liked she was going to accede, then yanked on Cass's hair to expose his throat. She kissed his neck and left a few bite marks on him.

"Maybe I don't want more kisses," the succubus hissed. "Maybe I want to take my pleasure from you."

"Ok," Cass agreed easily.

"Hehe, classic hornyboi, huh?"

"No. Just... you know."

"I can feel your erection poking me, you know."

Cass blushed. "That's not for you," he felt compelled to point out. "That was from before when--"

"Of course it's not." The demoness rolled her eyes. "You're a pure and virtuous religious boy who only coincidentally popped a boner while face deep in my boobs, and... isn't wearing any underwear by the feel of it."

Cass squeaked as sneaky hands slipped under his skirt. "That's not my fault! I lost them."

"Uh huh." The succubus lowered her shadowy dress to expose her breasts. "So you don't want--"

Cass had his face buried between her boobs before she could finish speaking. He was in heaven, which held a certain irony under the circumstances.

"Never said I din't want," he mumbled from within her bosom.

The succubus yanked Cass by his hair again--something he wasn't sure if he loved or hated about having a long flowing mane--and moved her mouth to his ear. She licked her tongue across his ticklish skin before whispering to him.

"So do you agree to submit to my dark whims and forego all--"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

Cass happily snuggled up to her breasts again. "Yesssh."

The succubus ran her fingers through his long, pink hair, and gently tugged at one of his braids. "You better get some of these clothes off then."

"M'not wearing much anyway."

"No, you're quite a slutty little thing, aren't you?"

"Hey! No, just... it's the uniform."

"Sure it is. I need it off, in any case."

Cass nodded, his face still pressed to the succubus's tits. He didn't feel like he ever wanted to let go of her. And in fact he was able to unequip his light breastplate without hardly moving at all. His flimsy sleeveless top and short skirt only required a little more effort to drop to the floor.

"Leave the socks," the succubus purred. "They're cute on you."

Cass didn't question her. He was mostly naked, except for his thigh high socks and fingerless elbow gloves. He was even more able to rub his hard cock on the demonic summoner than before, and she let him kiss and suck on her breasts for a while as she ran her hands over his bare skin.

"I don't mess around with femboys that often," she said. "But I might have to do something about that." She grinned dangerously. "Then again, I'm slightly limited by who decides to come try and seduce me so wantonly."

"This is only plan B," Cass said.

"Mmhm. I'm sure hitting me over the head with that toy of yours was a very good plan A and you definitely weren't just trying to get close to me."

"Gotta adapt."

The succubus's boobs were getting all spitty from Cass's attention. He did feel a bit slutty as he licked his own saliva back off them and replaced it with new. Anything to keep his mouth on them as long as he could.

"Allow me to get out of these uncomfortable things as well," she said seductively.

Cass wasn't convinced her dress weighed anything at all, let alone that it was either comfortable or uncomfortable. He slowly felt more and more of her fever-hot skin directly against him, but didn't yet look at her. Not until he was absolutely forced to take his mouth from her wondrous chest.

A large, heavy weight pressed against Cass, finally giving him pause. He hesitantly took a step back and looked down. Beneath the voluptuous upper body of an infernal goddess, and jutting out from those hips that could make him drool with a few tactical wiggles, there was now a rather large erection poking him in the torso.

"Seriously?! How does this keep happening?" Cass demanded petulantly.

"Hehe, fool of a slut boi, you've already agreed to my dark bargain and--"

"Oh I'm gonna play with it, don't worry about that," Cass grumbled, getting to his knees. "I need the practice anyway. Just, you know, for a demon girl bent on evil plans and whatnot you could have at least let me fuck my brains out on you or something, make me a mindless sex slave of my own free will."

Cass took in the demon cock once he was level with it. It was comparable to Scar's, if perhaps not quite so mighty and impossible. Still pretty close though.

"I mean this just takes work. And I physically can't fit it inside me, so just think about that, huh? Bit of a flaw in your character design, there. Intimidating, sure, but it's gonna limit the pleasure you can take from me."

Despite his grumpiness--he was a little miffed he didn't get to try hot succubus pussy--Cass transferred his licks and kisses to her hard, throbbing shaft. He hoped he wouldn't accidentally bless her while making out with her cock, and was fairly confident intent mattered here.

"Mmm, you might have a point," she conceded. "I would love to try out your cute boy holes. But a slutty little cleric worshipping my body instead of his own gods is sufficiently delicious."

The joke was on her, Cass didn't technically have to worship any gods anyway. He was perfectly content to worship her beautiful, sexy body instead. Enormous cock nonwithstanding.

And honestly he wasn't even minding that so much. Maybe it was horniness talking, but their was something addictive about sucking on overly large dicks once he got used to the idea. Unwieldy as it was, a cock half as long as he was left Cass an awful lot of room to play. He could kiss it up and down many times before even covering the same territory twice. And the copious precum leaking from the tip was tasty enough to keep him coming back for more.

Cass's own cock seemed to pulse in time with the one he lavished attention on. He felt his own need, but only as a secondary level of urgency compared his current task. He was way too into this.

"For someone with such complaints, you're awfully eager down there," the succubus said, patting Cass's head almost affectionately.

She actually moaned softly when Cass looked up at her for a moment, and he had to wonder what he looked like down on his knees, dwarfed by a cock that he couldn't stop sucking on.

Cass put a hand to her demonic balls, again feeling an insane body heat off of them, but also a contracting feeling under his palm, and a churning feeling like cum was being readied. Cass spared a minute or two to lavish attention and his tongue across her balls as well before moving back to her cock.

As he felt the succubus was getting close, Cass focused more of his attention toward the head of her cock. Based on what he knew about his own body, there were areas toward the tip that were more sensitive. He sought them out with mouth and hands, finding what drew little moans and grunts from above him.

The succubus's cock twitched more and more in Cass's grip, spurting precum into his mouth and making a mess where it ran down his front. He was getting dizzy from anticipation, and from trying really hard to finish the summoner off, even sacrificing his oxygen intake a little in the process.

The massive cock pulsed one more time, then exploded. Cass thought to catch the cum in his mouth, latching on just as he felt her orgasm start, but the very first shot of cum disabused him of the notion that it was even possible. He was forced back, choking on an overflow of hot, salty liquid. Another burst caught him in the face, and there was lots more to follow.

Cass felt he probably should have recalled how hard Scar had cummed previously, and anticipated that he wasn't qualified to take a load of that magnitude. He'd really wanted to, though. His slutty, horny self was fully aware of how badly he'd wanted it. He could probably convince himself that it was because of how hot this demon girl was and how good she felt, rather than anything particularly to do with her cock. It was all kind of academic while he was getting showered in her gooey, sticky cum.

He managed to catch some more cum just by opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out. There was plenty to go around, as he was getting absolutely plastered. The amount he actually managed to taste was a lot for a normal cumshot, but only a small, small fraction of the overall load in this case.

Cass had his eyes forced closed by the facial he was taking. It made every cumshot that landed on him a surprise until it actually hit him, which somehow made it even sexier. He was forced onto his back by the weight of it all, and the succubus seemed to be doing her best to actually glue him to the floor.

It finally ended, leaving Cass a panting, cummy mess. He tried to crack an eye open, and found it more difficult than he would have expected. A surprisingly soft finger wiped away some of the cum for him and allowed him some visibility again.

"You might actually be even cuter like this," the succubus said.

Cass tried to speak, but just kind of gagged on some cum at the back of his throat.

"What do you say, wanna come be my adorable minion and sexy cock slut?"

"He's already got a group, thanks," Scar said.

Cass tilted his head and managed to get Scar into his range of vision. She was, for some reason, bottomless again, with her cock hard and pointed at the summoner. With fluid, economical motion, Scar walked forward and pinned the succubus against the wall.

"You had your fun," Scar said with a feral grin. "Now it's my turn."

"Thanks, but I'm more of a giver than a receiver," the demoness said, apparently with no trace of fear.

"You're a pain in the ass," Scar said. "Poor Vanya needs a res and everything 'cause of all those demonlings you summoned. So now...." Scar forcibly flipped the demoness around to expose her rear. "I'm gonna be a pain in your ass."

Cass didn't feel overly invested in the actual fight at this point. He was fairly detached from events, other than in what they provided for sexual interest. On that level, he was very intrigued about seeing Scar fuck the succubus up her butt. He was so very contented to note that the succubus's ass was as thick and juicy as he'd guessed, living up to the rest of her sinfully delicious body.

Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers