Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a grunt from Cass's other side. He moved his head, ruing the effort it took, and found Ash there, having dragged Vanya's unmoving body over. Cass blinked his one open eye in uncertainty as to what he was supposed to do, until Ash jabbed a finger at the ring on Cass's hand, just barely visible under the cum glaze.

"Oh, right," Cass said. "What do I do, just...."

He put his hand on Vanya, same as he did for his basic heals, and tried to will her back to life. His hand actually landed directly on one of her tits, transferring some cum to her dress in the process. Cass wasn't totally sure if it was an accident on his part, or very deliberate. He needed a good orgasm and a rest so that he could think straight again, he decided. But in the meantime, Vanya's breast was a quite enjoyable place to rest his palm.

With a sudden gasp, Vanya's eyes and mouth shot open. She blinked a few times, pushed herself up a little on her arms, and looked around. She started with Cass casually groping her, moved to his cum-drowned body, then to Scar grinding on the succubus's booty.

"Aw fuck, I missed all the good stuff!" Vanya complained.

"There might be more coming," Cass croaked.

"Alas, sorry to disappoint, my lovelies," the succubus said. "But I shan't be putting on an anal show for you all."

"Wanna bet?" Scar asked.

"You should be careful making bets with us evil types. But no, I shall simply take my leave, and congratulate you on a most enjoyable defeat."

The succubus twisted, blew a kiss to Cass, then melted into smoke and was gone.

"Ugh, rude," Scar said.

"Yeah!" Vanya said, struggling a little to sit up. "Her goons killed me. Could have at least given momma a show." Her gaze fell on Cass. "Although... this isn't a total loss, huh?"

"It's actually a complete victory," Ash said. "Not all encounters are won on pure combat, despite... you don't care, do you?"

Vanya, somewhat to Cass's surprise, had moved in and licked her tongue across his cheek, tasting the cum that covered him.

"No no, I'm listening," she murmured. "You were saying we won?"

She licked Cass again, gathering up cum on her oddly nimble tongue.

Ash rolled their eyes and folded their arms.

Scar knelt down next to the rest of the group, her cock still hard and ready for an anal fuck that wasn't to be. She watched Vanya tongue-bathe Cass with interest.

"You're being kinda horny, V," Scar said.

Vanya shrugged. "Dying does that to me sometimes."

"Snrrk, haha, that's fucked up, girl."

"I'm joking! Sheesh. Anyway, you should try this cum. It's really good."

"R'ly g'd," Cass agreed, feeling thrills inside as Vanya kept licking him.

She was being rather indiscriminate now. She'd started with his face, and he had two free eyelids now, which was nice. After that, she kind of just traveled as per her whims, anywhere from head to feet.

"Are we all really that horny today?" Scar asked.

"Yesssh," Cass said.

"Mmhm," Vanya agreed.

Even Ash nodded, eventually getting down to join in licking cum off of Cass's cute, petite body.

Scar held out a moment longer, but she gave in as well. Her tongue put Vanya and Ash's to shame for sheer breadth of contact. She could lick up whole swaths of cum while the other two were more tactically licking up the dripping mess.

Cass felt alternately like a princess or a porn star. He was lavished with cozy sensual attention, but was still very naked, hard, and bukkake'd.

"Can I... can you make me cum?" Cass begged. "Please?"

"Ooh, poor baby boi," Vanya said. "No one took care of you yet, did they?"

She slinked backward and put her head between his thighs. Her tongue flashed out to swipe cum off Cass's cock, and the contact was electric.

"More! Please more."

"Hehe, ok. You did res me after all," Vanya said, sucking cum off Cass's shaft and balls.

"You're enjoying it," Scar said. "Don't act like it's returning a favour."

"You're no fun," Vanya pouted.

"I'm lots of fun. Want me to show you?"

"Well not now. I'm busy."

The three bodies crowding Cass were kind of a lot, especially as he was by far the smallest of the group. He felt the warmth of his party pressed in from all sides, as well as the more sexual side of it as cum disappeared from his skin into their collective tummies.

Vanya took his cock in her mouth, which made Cass consider falling in love with her right then and there. Her lips and mouth were so warm and inviting, wet and messy already before he was even fully inside her. Along with everything else, it was a very short blowjob before Cass was exploding directly into the back of her throat.

"Unf, yesss," Cass hissed as his balls contracted repeatedly and filled Vanya's mouth with cum.

It was an intense and much needed orgasm. It felt like it drained his whole essence out in one long, pleasurable moment. He was so relaxed and happy afterward, feeling at peace with absolutely everything.

The rest of the group wasn't ready to take the hint. Tongues kept laving him, and Vanya kept toying with his cock. He didn't even really have a chance to go soft before she had him excited again.

"Um, that was super good," Cass said. "You don't have to--"

"Who said anything about having to?" Vanya asked. "Gods, I could become such a little cum slut."

"What do you mean become?" Scar teased.

"You're eating even more than I am. Don't--"

Scar perfunctorily shoved Vanya's face back down on Cass's cock, choking her on his dick. Cass was briefly concerned for her, but he realized he probably didn't need to be. Besides, he couldn't spend too much time focusing on the girl gagging on his cock when Scar was suddenly kissing him.

It came kind of out nowhere. Or perhaps more accurately, he just hadn't expected it. They were in quite a sexual tangle, so it wasn't weird in that sense. Just that it was Scar, and Cass had no idea what a kiss like that meant. It was heavy and firm, and tasted like sex. Her orcish mouth fully dominated his smaller, softer lips.

Scar moved on again without giving Cass a chance to even look in her eyes for clues as to what she was thinking. Ash replaced her, kissing Cass just as deeply, if perhaps with more finesse and less brute force. After a while, Vanya even switched out and shared some cummy kisses as well. Ash replaced her on Cass's cock, then they and Vanya shared for a while.

Cass ended up cumming again while his cock was between two eager sets of lips, and Scar was licking some lingering traces of cum off his cheek. Cass put a hand to her cheek and stole another long kiss from his best friend while he had the chance. He really felt like he needed that connection right now, no matter how awkward it might be later.

****

The group was incredibly lazy about getting their shit together afterward. There was a lot of lounging around in various states of undress, some chatting, and eventually some locating of discarded clothing.

Cass lay on the floor for a while, though using Scar's lap as a pillow for much of it. He remained on the floor while she, Vanya, and Ash all sorted out their outfits and armour. He only got up when Scar took his hand and hauled him to his feet whether he wanted to move or not.

"Damn you're kind of a sexy mess," Vanya said cheerfully.

Cass knew it was true. He hadn't dressed yet, so was just in his long socks and gloves, with nothing in between. He also had rogue streaks of cum remaining on his skin where his tongue bath hadn't quite finished the job.

"That was a hell of a boss fight," Cass murmured.

"I'll say," Vanya said. "I mean I missed some of the good bits, unfortunately. But you took on that succubus all by yourself and kicked her ass!"

"I mean... I don't think that's exactly what happened," Cass said, blushing a little. "I definitely couldn't actually fight her. But I guess I was able to distract her long enough."

"Same thing, basically," Vanya said with a wave of her hand.

"You did good," Scar agreed.

Ash nodded, then gestured toward a door at the back of the room.

"What's in there?" Cass asked. "Not another fight I hope."

"Nah, should be the booty," Vanya said. "The loot kind of booty, I mean," she clarified with a small laugh.

"I wouldn't mind the other kind," Cass said wistfully. "Did you see the booty on the succubus?"

"Unf, yeah," Vanya said.

"I almost got a piece of it," Scar sighed. "I mean even grinding on it a little was... fuck, it was good. So big and soft, and like...." She stopped. "Anyway, I wouldn't mind another crack at her some time."

Cass chuckled softly as they moved through to check out their prizes.

There were piles of coins and gems in the next room, which vanished somewhat disconcertingly easy as the money was divided into everyone's inventory. Cass was going to have to get used to seemingly real objects appearing and disappearing like that.

There were a few items too. As soon as Ash started examining what was there, they barked out a surprised laugh and held up one particular shiny object with a gift tag attached that just said, "For my cutie-pie," with a lipstick imprint of a kiss beneath it.

"Hehe, that must be you," Vanya said to Cass. "Cutie-pie."

"Oh," Cass said. "Um... what is it? Because it kind of looks like... well, like a butt plug, other than being made of gold and jewels or whatever. I don't know what--"

Ash laughed harder.

"Oh. It is a butt plug, isn't it?"

One by one, Vanya and Scar started laughing too.

Cass tried to glare, but all three of his companions were just so gleeful about it. It was actually kind of funny, he admitted to himself. And given his current state and the things he'd recently done, taking a prudish approach now probably wasn't going to get him very far.

Cass gingerly accepted the butt plug, turning it back and forth in his hands. "Well... at least it's not massive. Probably still too big for me to actually use, though. You know, if that was my kind of thing. And if the decoration wasn't clearly a problem." He shrugged. "Kind of a weird loot item though."

"Rare," Vanya said. "Not that weird though. It's... it's just that kind of game sometimes."

"Honestly for a succubus, fairly on brand," Scar said. "I found a magic dildo once. It... oh stop looking at me like that. I didn't use it. I just found it, I said."

"Sure you didn't use it," Vanya said. "... do you still have it though?"

"... maybe."

"Fascinating," Cass said. "But like I said, not my thing. Not judging what sex toys anyone else wants to use, but you know."

"You don't get it," Ash said, still chuckling softly. "Why it's funny."

"It goes up the bum," Vanya said. "Isn't that the funny part? 'Cause it suggests that demon lady thought Cass would want something like that."

"People liking butt stuff isn't funny," Scar said.

"It sometimes is," Vanya said. "Depending on context."

"She's right, actually," Ash said. "Sometimes it is. But no. The funny thing is... this is a pretty rare and expensive item. And I'm pretty sure she gave it to you just because she likes you."

Cass blushed. "She coulda just bought me flowers." He ran his fingers through his hair, and reminded himself how long it was now, and that there was still a fair amount of cum tangled in it. "Weird behaviour for an NPC though, isn't it? I mean, the more I think about it... it was almost like someone was actually playing her."

"Enh, could be, I guess," Scar said with a shrug. "Hard to say sometimes who's real or not. You should at least check out what that butt plug does before you sell it or anything."

"Um... ok," Cass said. He put the plug in his inventory, not prepared to deal with much more talk of it at the moment.

Cass tuned out a little as the rest of the items were gone over. Some of the minutiae were entirely over his head, given his current limited understanding of the game. He also was mostly just ready to head out. He was losing steam, and wouldn't mind a chance to log out of the game for a while.

Given his distracted state, it was only luck that he caught Vanya swapping her panties for a new magical pair the group had looted.

"Hey, you were wearing my underwear!" Cass accused. "I was wondering where that went."

"Hehe, busted," Vanya said. "I'll buy you new underwear when we're back in the city."

"But you could just give me those ba-- oh fine, ok."

Vanya had stashed his panties again before Cass could offer a serious protest. They were the least of his clothing problems anyway. His shirt and skirt were drenched in cum, and he didn't really want to put them back on in that condition. He technically could equip his breastplate by itself, if he wanted, but he wasn't sure that was an outfit with any more dignity than his current mostly naked state.

****

Cass ended up staying undressed most of the way back. The group didn't mind, and he enjoyed being the centre of attention, including some wandering hands not keeping to themselves.

Once they got back toward civilization, Scar actually handed him her shirt to wear. It wasn't clean exactly, and fit him more like a dress than a shirt, but it covered him and it smelled like Scar.

It reminded Cass of a romantic gesture, even if it truly was only practical, as the number of other people nearby craning their necks to get a look at him was getting to be embarrassing. Like a girl wearing her boyfriend's t-shirt. Except vice versa. And not like that at all.

He still felt cozy and protected as he hugged himself in the loose shirt, still warm from Scar's body heat.

"What do you guys think? Baths first?" Vanya asked. "I feel like I need a bath."

Scar snorted. "You can just clean us magically, can't you?"

"Well yeah, but it's not the same." Vanya tossed her hair. "Besides, we got a good haul just now. Not like we can't afford a little luxury."

"I think I could go for a bath," Cass offered.

"Hehe, ok," Scar said, giving him a pat on the head. "You too, Ash?"

Ash nodded.

"Right. Bath house it is then."

****

Cass hadn't been totally sure what to expect. In his head he'd kind of been envisioning individual tubs for everyone. It turned out to be more like various rooms that could be rented with large, hot baths sunk into the floor. Like hot tubs, sort of.

The group rented a room, and everyone very casually shed their clothes so they could hop in the water.

Cass was the slowest, despite arguably being the least dressed. It wasn't that he was shy about being seen naked. It was far too late to worry about that. He was just less certain about it than everyone else.

That and, to his mild embarrassment, he got caught up checking everyone else out as they nakedly slipped into the bath. It was the first time they'd all gotten fully naked together, which was hard for Cass to ignore in his curious, vulnerable, and horny state.

Scar caught his immediate attention, being by far the largest of the group. She was so much bigger than him, so strong and muscled, green and orcish while still being decidedly feminine. She had the kind of thick hips and ass that made him drool, and would have been disproportionately out of place on anyone with a smaller frame. On her, they fit beautifully while still driving Cass crazy as he watched her slip into the bath from behind.

Her breasts were large and soft, but again made sense on her frame, except for perhaps detracting slightly from her image as a fierce warrior when her shirt was off. Her cock was the part of her Cass was most intimately familiar with already, and appeared a bit less imposing while it wasn't hard. It was still too big, in Cass's opinion, and he found himself wishing she was a smaller size that he could actually get in his mouth. He didn't want to truly pursue that line of thought too far just at the moment.

Vanya had a smaller, softer, pinker body, though she was still larger than Cass in his current femboy form. She had lovely breasts, a cute ass, and a delicious little pussy, as again that was the part of her he most intimately knew. Her slightly demonic traits that came from being a tiefling didn't hurt her in sexual appeal, somehow. Her tail and horns, and teeth and nails that were a tad too sharp and pointed, all just worked for her.

Ash remained a bit more confusing. They had a lithe and sleek body that remained carefully crafted to be androgynous while naked. The lack of any genitals at all was slightly disconcerting to Cass, though he noted that Ash did appear to still have quite a nice ass. Their elven features and long, silvery hair were really quite striking, even if it was unclear how exactly they struck.

The downside to Cass taking his time and appreciating his friends was that he was still peeling off his thigh highs while they were already settled in the water. He blushed as he had to walk toward them alone, all naked and embarrassingly erect.

No one seemed to mind. They all glanced at him, but no one said anything, even if their gaze lingered perhaps a tad too long for propriety.

Once he sank into the water, Cass understood the lack of overt reaction. It was hot and soothing, and just felt good. It brought out a tired ache in him that he hadn't realized was even there until it began to dissipate in the water.

"Oh that's nice," Cass sighed.

"Isn't it?" Vanya said. "I like to come here after a long day. In game or out, I mean. If I'm tired in real life, this still just hits the spot beautifully."

"I... hadn't actually considered using the game like that," Cass said. "I suppose you could use it for relaxation and such, huh. Not just, like, fantasy and adventure and whatnot."

"You definitely can," Vanya said. She smiled toothily. "As well as some more intimate relaxations."

Cass sank a little deeper in the water to hide his red cheeks. "Yes, I'm becoming somewhat acquainted with those."

"Mmm, yes. But I mean more specifically for relaxation purposes, rather than horny purposes."

"Lots of those too, though," Scar chimed in.

"Well, yes," Vanya said. "There are... lots of sexual options in this game."

"I'd been noticing," Cass said.

He felt it would be bad form to masturbate in the shared bath. He kind of wanted to though, while the four of them were naked and relaxing together. Mostly their bodies stayed under the water, but every now and then something interesting would emerge long enough to keep Cass's interest.

The urge went away after a time, as the heat of the water and the soothing calm of it all made him go happy and limp. Being so much shorter than everyone else meant he had to worry slightly about accidentally drowning. He solved the problem by moving closer to Vanya and resting his head on her shoulder. She giggled softly and wrapped her arm around him, nestling him against her. He sort of incidentally felt his face press gently to her breast, and just enjoyed the contact in a somehow not totally horny way.

"You did good today, Cass," Vanya said.

"Very good," Scar agreed, her eyes half-closed in relaxation. "Distracting the boss like that... I didn't know you had it in you."

"Well he technically didn't have it in him," Vanya teased.

Cass closed his eyes comfortably. "She was too big for that. Kinda like you, Scar. A bit ridiculous, really."

"That the only thing stopping you?" Scar asked.

Cass didn't answer. It seemed safer not to.

"It's ok," Vanya said. "You just need some training."

Cass snorted and didn't reply to that either. As if there was enough training in the world to fit a cock like that in a body like his. Not that even necessarily wanted to, he hastily reminded himself. Just because he'd done some new stuff today didn't mean he was ready or interested in absolutely everything. He wasn't that kind of boy. Probably.

Though he probably at some point needed to determine what sort of boy he was now. He'd done an awful lot of things that forced him to question some previous assumption about himself.