Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did pay for them all, you know," Vanya said, batting her eyes winsomely.

"I'm going to regret getting a sugar mommy, aren't I?" Cass grumbled.

"Unf, sugar mommy," Vanya said. "I could go for that. Never been one before."

Cass gave the girls what they wanted, largely because he was still enjoying all the positive attention. He put his skirt back on too, smoothing it out and once again trying to ignore how scandalously short it was on him.

"So, what are you guys up to now?" Molly asked.

Vanya shrugged. "Don't know. Probably can't trick Cass into any more clothes shopping right now."

"No, probably not, huh."

Cass rolled his eyes, but let it pass. "I was thinking of going to find something to fight. I've got this new magic item charged and ready to go."

"Ooh, what new magic item?" Molly asked.

"The, uh, you know. The butt plug," Cass said awkwardly.

"Ohhh, I was wondering about that," Molly said. "I just thought you were a hornyboy."

"It can be two things," Vanya teased.

"I... well yes, I can be horny," Cass admitted. "But I assure you I wouldn't be wearing butt plugs around like this if it wasn't benefiting me."

Vanya grinned like she didn't believe his excuse. Molly continued just to appear interested.

"So what does it do?" Molly asked.

"It, uh, mostly lets me use cum to charge up my powers," Cass said. "I didn't pick it out, just so we're clear. And it feels like I can use boy or girl cum, so--"

"So you've got lots of options," Vanya finished cheerfully. "Good thinking."

"Again, nothing to do with my thinking," Cass said.

"Sure it isn't," Vanya agreed while sounding like she didn't believe a word of it. She took Cass's arm and led him from the store. "Shall we go find something to demolish with our combined powers?"

Molly agreed and happily flanked Cass on his other side, also slipping her arm through his.

Cass didn't mind being escorted by two cute girls off to wherever it was they were going. "Guess every now and then it'd be nice to actually play the game," he mused aloud.

"Oh sweet baby boi, this is all the game," Vanya said.

"Even the excessive underwear shopping?"

"Well... maybe a little bit less so in that particular instance."

"And the masturbating?"

"Oh that part definitely. It's a very horny game."

"Mmm, yeah," Molly agreed dreamily. "I like that you can basically just do all the stuff you can't do in real life."

"You find it difficult giving blowjobs in the real world?" Vanya asked.

"In a physically and emotionally safe way, yes," Molly confirmed.

"Ooh, yeah, that's a good point. Lotta weirdos and creeps out there."

"Um... but couldn't there be a lot in game too?" Cass asked.

"Sure," Vanya said. "But not as many, it seems like. Mostly people start off as horny nerds to one degree or other. And if you run into assholes anyway, because shockingly horny nerds are sometimes assholes too, you can always like kill them, or log out, or block them." She shrugged. "Lotsa easy options."

"Oh."

****

Cass, Vanya, and Molly headed out adventuring in the wilderness. They took a quest to deal with some mutated plants that were terrorizing part of the countryside, and though they were a bit awkward together at first, their group worked decently well together.

Cass focused on his buffs at first, happy to have another go at kissing both girls' pussies until they received his damage boost. They enjoyed the process too, and Molly even came again, which added a bit to the reservoir of cum in Cass's tummy.

After that, Vanya and Molly did most of the work for a while. Vanya launched fire spells at anything that appeared threatening, and Molly backed her up with fire arrows. A lack of coordination was apparent when the two of them repeatedly overkilled the same target, or entirely missed one thinking the other would handle it. They mostly just laughed about the misunderstandings and playfully bickered about who was the one getting it wrong.

Cass luckily had enough power of his own to take care of anything getting near, since they didn't have anyone remotely capable of sustained tanking with them. He did his best to cast Holy Bolts while moderating the power boosts he gave them, but still ran dry all too quickly. It was, at least, enough to keep them all safe quite a bit longer than they otherwise would have been.

"So that's your new magic item, huh?" Vanya said, casually setting another mass of writhing vines ablaze at a distance.

"That's it," Cass confirmed. "Almost out of juice, by the way."

"And by juice you mean..." Molly started.

"Cum, yes," Cass said. "I believe I was pretty clear about that."

"You were," Vanya giggled. "Molly just thinks it's pretty horny."

"Well it is though," Molly protested, getting a bit red. "I wouldn't mind a magic item that powered me up with cum. It'd be a good excuse, at least."

"Who needs an excuse? If you want to suck cock, just like make a sign and sit in the middle of the city somewhere or something," Vanya said.

"Well I'm not that kind of girl," Molly said definitively while placing an arrow dead-centre of what appeared to be a sentient tree headed their way. It burst into flame rather satisfyingly.

"Um... so the church I go to might be an option," Cass suggested hesitantly. "It's mostly for femboys, but an awful lot of blowjobs and stuff seem to happen there. I could talk to the arch-cleric maybe. Never know, maybe they could use a girl there sometimes."

Molly thought about it and brightened a little. "See, a blowjob church, that's more what I'm talking about. That'd be all holy and righteous, not desperate and trashy."

"Don't sell yourself short," Vanya said. "You can be both. I believe in you."

Cass rolled his eyes and used the last of his cum reserve to bowl over a charging rose bush so Vanya could tag it with a bolt of fire from her fingertip. Lacking his supporting fire--as his unpowered Holy Bolt really wasn't high enough damage against these enemies--the group got a bit overwhelmed after that, and everyone suffered some scrapes and bruises as the speedy vegetation assailed them from various angles.

Cass was easily able to heal them back up again, since the damage tended to be relatively minor, but that didn't stop all the complaining.

"Ugh, look at this," Vanya said, fingering a large rip in her dress. "This is one of my favourites too."

"Well why wear it in fights then?" Molly asked.

"I have to wear something for a battle-dress," Vanya said as though it were obvious. "What, like I'm gonna parade around naked every time we fight?"

Both Molly and Cass paused and considered the image.

"Oh shush, I don't even want to hear how much you'd both enjoy that," Vanya said in a grumpy tone, albeit with enough of a smile fighting through to give away that she wasn't actually annoyed.

"Maybe just, like, put some armour over the dress?" Cass suggested. "Or, and I know this sounds crazy, maybe an outfit meant for fighting in? Rather than, you know, dresses."

Vanya flipped her shimmery hair. "Pff, yeah right. I wouldn't look half so good in something practical and unflattering."

"Plus I think she just really likes sexy dresses," Molly added.

"I was getting that impression," Cass agreed.

"Well they're fun. You should try them," Vanya said.

Cass looked down at his crop top breastplate and short skirt. "I think I'm as close to wearing a dress as I want to be. I honestly don't think one would give me enough range of movement and stuff, at least not without flashing everyone every time I moved."

The girls exchanged a glance.

"Do you... do you think you're not flashing everyone all the time now?" Molly asked hesitantly.

Cass blushed furiously. "I... you know what, let's just drop that line of questioning, shall we? I won't be able to function if we explore that any further." He tugged his skirt down a bit lower, but there wasn't much material to work with, and if he tugged it down any more it'd start exposing him from the top. "You know actually, a dress might be more modest than what I'm currently wearing. Even with those scandalously high thigh slits."

Vanya beamed and ran her hands up the sides of her legs where her dress was cut almost to the top of her hips. "They are crucial," she nodded sagely. "Both for movement and for looking hot."

Molly smirked and shook her head slightly. She prodded a fresh wound just below her neck and winced. Cass took it upon himself to approach and heal her again. He didn't think about it before putting his hand on her, but he was basically cupping the very top of her breast. By the increased smirk on her face and the glint in her eye, she realized it at the same time he did.

"So forward," Molly said.

"Sorry," Cass said. "Just, you know, healing."

"And I appreciate it," Molly said. "So... tingly. Very pleasant."

"So I've heard," Cass said awkwardly.

"Better hit me again, just to be sure," Molly said teasingly while pulling her top down a bit and exposing more cleavage.

Cass swallowed and raised his hand without even thinking about it, despite not being sure what the effect would be of trying to heal someone who didn't need it.

"Enough flirting, you two," Vanya called. "I think I found something. This glade looks important."

Cass yanked his hand back and turned to jog after Vanya. Molly moved much faster and smoother over the rough terrain, and caught up to Vanya well ahead of Cass despite his head start. Maybe she was a ranger or something the way she moved so easily in the wilderness, as well as her focus on archery.

"Ooh, yeah. This must be like a summoning circle or something," Molly agreed.

Vanya and Molly entered the circle of trees that had grown cunningly together for near-total privacy from the outside, excepting for the front entrance that had been obscured by willowy, leafy branches functioning as a curtain.

Cass entered behind them and looked around. It certainly looked like an important area, and was where their quest had guided them, but he couldn't see anything that looked much like an obvious artifact to steal or villain to fight, or even a ritual circle on the ground they could just kind of scuff out with their feet. Nothing but trees in a near-perfect circle around them, and a few blooms on the ground in the middle.

Vanya was already poking at the few sprouting flowers. "Hey, do you think we just need to burn these down or something?"

"Why not just burn the whole thing?" Molly said. "I honestly don't know what we're actually looking for here."

"You're all nature-y and stuff," Vanya said. "This should be your thing."

"I fight a lot of stuff in nature," Molly said. "I'm not, like, a herbalist or anything."

Cass, mostly because he was looking for a distraction from the bickering girls, wandered his eyes around again and got very creeped out by one of the trees eyeing him right back. He squinted a little and started walking closer, only becoming more and more certain that it wasn't just his imagination, there really were eyes staring back at him.

"Guys?" he said.

But it was too late. A feral smile appeared beneath the eyes and part of the tree detached itself as Cass watched. A part of the tree shaped like a woman. Or... a woman that looked kind of like a tree?

The tree woman shook her head as she prowled forward, shaking loose a flowing mane of chestnut hair. Her body was the colour of dark wood, to the point that she'd blended in quite successfully with the tree trunk behind her. She appeared to be fully naked, but somehow not in an immediately lewd kind of way. She appeared a part of nature more so than an unclothed woman.

Without speaking, the tree lady raised her arms outward and a mass of vines shot out from every direction.

"Hey, where'd she come fr-- oh shit!"

Vanya was hanging upside down before she could finish her question. Strong, viney tendrils wrapped themselves around her, particularly securing her wrists and ankles.

"I think we've been ambushed," Molly said more calmly, though in a very similar predicament of hanging a few feet off the ground without any free movement available to her.

"Well I can see that now," Vanya said. "Hey, tree lady, can you turn me over? This dress isn't made for being upside down."

She was, indeed, quite exposed in her current position. Her dress had fallen down her body, totally uncovering her pussy, and was threatening to fall across her face and totally block her view.

"Remind me why you aren't wearing underwear again?" Molly asked.

"Totally ruins the look," Vanya said. "Normally it doesn't matter so much, since I'm sufficiently covered when I want to be."

"Only just barely," Molly said.

"Well yeah, but barely is sufficient."

The tree lady glanced at Cass. "Are they always like this?"

"Er... I haven't known them that long, but... yes, I think so."

"Ah."

Almost as an afterthought, Cass found his limbs entangled as well and his body hoisted off the ground. He was still getting used to being smol and easy to throw around, and the ease with which he was manhandled in this case was particularly daunting.

If it wasn't for the incipient danger, Cass might have fully enjoyed the experience. It was kind of a thrill to be lifted off the ground, totally bound and helpless, fully experiencing his new petite status. Plus it really kind of made him want to fly, and he wondered how easy it would be to do that in this game.

"So, uh, now what?" Cass asked. "Hold us for ransom or something? Or like do we have to start the quest over?"

"Yeah come on, tree lady," Vanya said. "Fair's fair, you got us. Let us go? Pretty please?"

"Hehe, I just realized I said 'ambushed'," Molly said. "Like bushes, because--"

The tree lady smiled, again in an awfully predatory way for someone so botanically focused, and shook her head. "My name is Ivy, and I guard these helpless plants against trespassers like you."

"Well to be fair, we would have left them alone," Molly said while slowly spinning in the air. "Except some of the helpless plants were slaughtering NPC villages. We could split the reward with you if you surrender though. Some kind of a deal, maybe?"

"My babies play kind of rough, perhaps," Ivy said. "But they'll grow out of that. Or they would have, had you not burned so many of them."

"Aw crap," Vanya said. "This is gonna be a whole thing, isn't it?"

Ivy flicked her wrist, and a vine shot down the length of Vanya's dress, then tore it open. The shreds of remaining material tumbled to the ground.

"Hey! Rude! That was one of my favourites you jerk!"

Cass swallowed and tried to ignore how hot it was watching Vanya's lithe form get stripped and toyed with like this. She was suspended still upside down, shimmery hair extended nearly to the ground, her pink tiefling body spread lewdly in some kind of weird vine-tentacle bondage. It was a scene straight out of a bad hentai, except incredibly detailed and realistic, and without a clear sense of where things were headed. Judging by how things were going and the way people played this game, Cass assumed they'd continue the same sort of direction he was kind of expecting.

It was all too tempting to just sit back and let things happen. Mostly because he had very little choice, sure, but also neither of his friends seemed overly concerned yet, other than over the mourning of Vanya's dress.

"You owe me a new dress!" Vanya insisted while struggling against the vines holding her. "Now let me down before I have to--"

"You talk too much," Ivy said dismissively. She flicked her wrist and a thick vine slipped in Vanya's mouth and down her throat.

Cass nodded absently. This was exactly what he'd expected. Vanya was about to get tentacle fucked while constrained and helpless.

As he watched, further vines moved into position and entered Vanya's pussy and butthole. She got triple-penetrated by the botanical tentacles, and they seemed to be going incredibly deep judging by how her throat and tummy bulged.

Vanya moaned and continued struggling a bit, but soon settled down to mostly just choking on the vine in her mouth and drooling over herself.

Cass felt kind of bad about how hot it was to watch and how hard he was, but only kind of. Especially since Vanya seemed to more and more be moaning in pleasure and relaxing into her lewd bondage rather than fighting it.

Molly was an even hornier case, as it happened. Her clothes started disappearing entirely from her body, which confused Cass until he realized she was manually unequipping everything she wore until she was naked too. She gazed at Ivy with big, meaningful eyes while opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out a bit to cover her lower lip.

Ivy cocked her head at Molly, then shrugged and shoved her full of tentacle-vines as well. Molly's eyes rolled back and she happily gagged on plant cock.

"Frig she's horny," Cass muttered to himself.

Again he was enjoying himself way too much. Molly was super cute anyway, and much hotter with no clothes on and while fully sexually stuffed. She may have been outwardly slightly shy--at least compared to Vanya--but she was absolutely terrible at hiding her craving for cock so far. Or... whatever these vines counted as. Cass really kind of appreciated that side of her.

He got away with just watching for another couple minutes before Ivy turned back to him. She was smirking as she raked her gaze up and down his little femboy body.

Cass's eyes widened as he realized what was coming. "Wait wait wait, no no, you don't have to--"

Vines flashed out and tore through his flimsy outfit. His breastplate was removed rather than being ripped through, as it probably wasn't as easy to tear as the rest of his clothing, but otherwise his outfit was shredded with great efficiency, excepting his thigh high socks and elbow gloves. The remains of his outfit really only served to highlight his nudity, providing greater emphasis for the parts of him that were left uncovered.

"Ok now wait a minute," Cass said. "We don't need to be hasty about this."

"Who's being hasty?" Ivy asked pleasantly. "I"m really enjoying myself."

She stared at Cass a bit longer in silent appreciation of his mostly-nude body and embarrassingly hard cock. He blushed at the attention, but to be fair kind of enjoyed it and found himself checking her out right back. The more he examined her form, the more he could pick out the details of her body; her breasts and pussy right at the moment. She was definitely naked, it was just some trick of her texture and maybe some shadow that made it difficult to clock her blatant nudity at first. Cass wondered if it was a deliberate choice on her part to avoid wearing clothes, or perhaps some feature of her race.

Vines came for his holes. Cass knew it was coming, and was kind of anxious about it. The vine slipping into his mouth and down his throat was, as he was pleased to discover, smooth and slightly warm to the touch, and actually had a very mild, pleasant flavour to it.

His ass was temporarily protected by his butt plug. Ivy's vines couldn't easily slip past it, it seemed. She pouted at the discovery before turning him around, effortlessly manipulating his smol body through the air until his bum was directly in her face.

"And here I thought your redheaded friend was the horniest of the three of you," Ivy purred. "But wandering around with a butt plug like that? Even on adventures? Naughty naughty."

"Unff mmh nnmm," Cass said, unable to form anything much like words with his mouth so full. He was surprised he was even able to get that much out as his throat was thoroughly invaded with plant cock.

"It's kind of hot," Ivy admitted. "But I don't feel like passing up on your cute ass for one little setback. And I do have kind of a fun notion anyway."