Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass was pretty sure he didn't want to know what he notion was, but that he would find out regardless. It took a moment to clue in what was happening as the vine in his mouth kept fucking its way deeper and deeper into him. It seemed to be going impossibly far down his throat, literally to his stomach, and then somehow even beyond.

Cass's eyes widened despite already leaking sloppy tears every now and then. The vine inside him was definitely just carrying on through him. Like straight through his body. He could feel his insides filling up and some very odd yet strangely sexual feelings happen within him as the intruder found a path.

Ivy, in her glorious madness, popped his butt plug out from the inside. Her vine traveled all the way from mouth to ass, and pushed the magic item out. For a moment, he was fully impaled on one long, thick plant cock. It was unquestionably one of the weirdest physical and emotional sensations of his life.

The vine retreated back inside him only for another to swoop right back into his butt from the other direction. Penetrated from both sides, getting fucked in both his mouth and ass to an impossibly deep extent. The vines spitroasting him literally met and passed each other inside him, stuffing his insides brutally full.

Experimentally, while still getting tentacle-fucked, Cass entered his character menu and browsed through some of the stats he could potentially increase. He'd just leveled up during this current adventure, and wasn't great about spending all his points anyway since the whole system remained overwhelming to him. Since he had plenty of points left to spend, he put a few into his stretchiness stat just to test it out.

It was, he discovered, points well spent. Right off the bat his insides felt more accommodating of the intruders being where they shouldn't be, and his jaw felt a lot less like it was going to ache terribly afterward. He still gagged and drooled on the plant cock in his mouth and throat, but in a more pleasant way. His ass had already been acclimating to having a butt plug stuffed in it, though it was kind of tender and already stretched, so some extra give there definitely helped too.

Cass found that he could mostly just enjoy himself after that. He'd already been having fun anyway, rather perversely, but an easing of his discomforts made it better. He didn't want to think too hard about what it meant that he enjoyed having his helpless body violated like this, particularly his little bum which had never had much of anything in it before. The vines were soft, warm, and supple though, and did some very interesting things to some very sensitive parts of his body.

Ivy, having set things up how she wanted, retired to the middle of her glade, in a nice grassy, sunny patch. She stretched out on the ground, baring her tummy to the sunlight, and making it far more obvious how nude she was as the illumination made her body parts more visible.

"Are we enjoying ourselves now, ladies and gentlemen?" Ivy asked, idly twirling her finger and bringing her three captives over to dangle above her where she could easily watch them.

Vanya was still trying to curse out Ivy, though having her mouth constantly gagged was making that impossible.

Molly by contrast was fully surrendered to the event, and was happily drooling all over herself and making wet, squishy noises as she was incessantly fucked. It took her a while to even realize Cass was watching her, lost as she was in her own world. When she made eye contact, they both blushed ferociously, but kept enjoying themselves.

For Cass, it just made it so much hotter to know that they both were enjoying this, and were both kind of embarrassed of the fact.

"Mmm, such slutty little things to play with," Ivy moaned.

She writhed around on the ground as though being sensually involved, despite not having any physical contact with anyone. It took Cass way too long to realize she was probably getting all the sexual feedback from her tentacle-vines, as though they were somehow a part of her. Which given their responsiveness to her will kind of made sense.

Ivy moaned louder, really enjoying something all of a sudden. Cass wasn't sure what until he felt a hot liquid spurting inside him. His eyes widened as he realized Ivy was cumming in him, and probably the girls too.

Already he missed his brand new ability to truly sense the amount of cum in his body that his magic butt plug gave him. He was fully willing to bet that this cum would count the same as any other for the purposes of powering him up, excepting for the fact that his butt plug wasn't currently nestled snugly in its home.

Ivy was in a fully orgasmic state on the ground. She was, apparently, oblivious to everything but her own pleasure. That might have been a help if any of her prisoners hadn't still been totally restrained.

The vines inside Cass lost their rhythm for a moment while they pumped plant-cum into him, but after that they slowly built back to their former speed and coordination. He was quite a slutty mess with the amount of drool and precum he was leaking, and was glad Ivy wasn't done with him yet. He really wanted a nice cum too, and she was feeling really good up his butt.

The bound fuckings continued, and Vanya, Molly, and Cass all got deeper into it. Vanya in particular had ceased her muffled protests and appeared to be enjoying having her holes drilled as much as anyone. For having their sexy parts wrecked by an antagonistic woman they'd only just met, it was a pretty good time.

Ivy came in them multiple times, to the point Cass knew for sure he was getting stuffed full as his tummy started bulging out. He wasn't the only one, as the girls also started to look increasingly pregnant the longer it went on.

Ivy didn't seem to have a limit on how much she was going to get off on this. Cass supposed being able to fuck eight sexy, tight holes all at once was probably too enjoyable to easily quit.

He managed to cum too at one point, even without having his cock touched at all. The sweet pounding of his ass did it for him, and a heavy cumshot landed mostly on Ivy, since he was held above her. If she noticed, her reaction was only to moan louder and fuck him even deeper for his transgression, to the point both vines in him were trying to exit out the opposite side, and his mouth and ass got heavily stretched before she went back to 'normal' double fucking him.

Even after having made himself stretchier, Cass began to worry as his body was inflated like a beach ball with all Ivy's plant-cum. The girls were looking nearly as bad, though their bodies were bigger than his and they weren't rounding out quite as badly in the midsection. Cass really hoped he couldn't burst from being cummed in too much.

Thankfully, Ivy did eventually tucker herself out. She still lay sprawled lazily on the turf, but stopped fucking her captives and even released their collective mouths. Cass was grateful Vanya didn't immediately launch into a tirade, for fear that they would immediately lose their mouth privileges again.

"And let that be a lesson to you," Ivy murmured without particular conviction.

"Er... sure," Cass said. "May we go now?"

"I haven't decided. I suspect you'll all just be a nuisance if I let you go."

"What if we promise not to be?"

"Haha, right." Ivy closed her eyes, still basking in the sun. "Don't worry, we'll work something out. Maybe after a nap."

"Well could I at least have my bum free then?" Cass asked. "This is nice, but I'm a bit sore at this point."

"Nah."

"Nah?"

"I like the look of you all stuffed with cum," Ivy said. "Be a shame for it to all leak back out already."

Cass shrugged, or tried to with his arms bound. He kept his voice as level and neutral as he could as the opportunity presented itself for an escape. "I've got a butt plug. That'd keep me full."

"Hehe, oh yeah. I forgot what a bad boi you are." One of Ivy's tendrils plucked the magic item off the ground. "This does look quite cute on you, and it's ever so sparkly. I do appreciate that."

Cass blushed. "It was... a gift of sorts."

"Mmm, I bet it was."

Ivy yanked her vine out of Cass's ass fast enough to be a shock, then jammed his plug in just as quickly. It was anal whiplash for poor Cass, but that was surpassed by the feel of his magical abilities returning. It felt like a power up scene where an energy bar went from zero to a hundred with a satisfying hum. On a subtle note, Cass also found that having his plug back in was just nice and cozy as a contrast to the over the top hotness of Ivy fucking him.

Carefully schooling his emotions, to the best of his limited ability, Cass disappeared into his character menu. He tried to both hurry and take his time, which was a bit of a mess. He had a lot of options to check through, and perhaps not all that much time to do so.

He found a spell that looked ideal for his circumstances, and with a deep breath purchased it with most of his remaining skill points, then returned to the game world.

Ivy was in discussion with Vanya and Molly, somewhat ignoring Cass. The girls, fortunately, were distracting their captor. Judging by the flicks of their gazes in his direction, Cass suspected that they were expecting something from him. He was glad they were on the same page here. The fact that their entrapment involved a stupid amount of cum probably did make him the obvious choice to everyone to make the first move.

Another deep breath, then Cass tried casting Holy Aura. It worked as instinctively as he'd hoped, and his body became wreathed in silvery, semi-translucent flames. He didn't feel anything other than a pleasant, soothing warmth around him, but the vines holding him started burning immediately.

The effect ratcheted up as soon as he dumped cum-power into his spell. The vines withered and retreated quickly at that point, and Cass dropped to the ground. He landed quite unbalanced, given the cum in him throwing his physics so out of whack, but he was free.

"Hey! Ow!" Ivy protested. "That's--"

Cass launched a powered Holy Bolt at her, knocking her on the ground. He ran, waddling a bit, to the girls and started burning away the vines, using more bolts to tag the ones he couldn't easily reach.

Ivy launched a more determined attack, and again Cass had to knock her on her ass. He was burning through cum at a tremendous rate, probably faster then he needed to, but he felt incredibly powerful.

He'd also managed to loosen Vanya and Molly up enough that they could free themselves the rest of the way. Facing the three of them readying spells or weapons, with no surprise on her side or any easy way of grabbing Cass again while his aura was active, Ivy offered a contrite smile and raised her hands.

"Parley?"