Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 06

Story Info
A quest for power, a tentacle attack, and a new cute friend.
13.7k words
4.79
3.3k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

Author's Note: All characters continue to be over eighteen.

****

Cass stood at the top of the mountain and posed dramatically, letting the wind ripple his clothes and long, pink hair. The surrounding view was really quite breathtaking, and it had been a long trek already. It was a good time for a dramatic pause if ever there was one.

Vanya came floating up behind him, having been using mostly magic instead of her legs to scale the mountain trails. Her shimmery rainbow hair took to the breeze just as poetically as Cass's as they stood together near the summit, though Cass noted that she stayed slightly behind him instead of right next to him.

"Hey Cass," she said.

Cass partly turned to face her. "Yeah?"

"You know why dresses are better than the mini-skirts you wear?"

Cass frowned. "I think I have to reject the premise of that question."

"That's fine," Vanya said airily. "I was only going to say that my dresses don't flash my booty to everyone when a little breeze comes along."

Cass blushed furiously and slapped his hands to the back of his skirt, holding it in place while the wind continued to tug at it here and there. "That's not funny."

"Disagree," Vanya said with a gleeful smirk.

"Anyway, I shouldn't be embarrassed. You've all seen me naked and everything," Cass said.

"But you are anyway, aren't you?"

"... yes."

"Cheer up. At least you've got panties on this time," Vanya said.

"Only 'cause you haven't found an excuse to steal them yet," Cass accused.

Vanya giggled. "You know I'm wearing one of your pairs right now?"

Cass sighed. "Doesn't surprise me even slightly."

He was still holding down his skirt as Scar and Ash caught up to them. Scar was breathing hard and immediately flopped to the ground when she got near enough. Ash, as was fairly typical for them, was practically unreadable except for the way their eyes lingered on Cass's skirt riffling in the wind and a small smirk graced their lips at the sight of him desperately trying not to flash everyone.

"This... is the worst... adventure... I've ever... been on," Scar panted. "Is it... seriously... just all... uphill walking?"

"For such a big strong girl, you're quite a wuss sometimes," Vanya said. "It's all a game. How are you actually dying from physical exertion?"

"Shut up," Scar said, doing something very akin to a pout, though it was an odd look on her orcish features. "You... cheated. I watched you... float up here... with magic... the whole damn way."

Vanya grinned widely. "Yeah, that's true." She tossed her hair flippantly, which given the length and shifting rainbow colouring of it was actually quite a lovely spectacle despite how casual the move was. "I am the greatest."

Ash rolled their eyes and made themselves comfortable on a nearby rock. They pulled out a dagger and began cleaning their nails--a totally unnecessary thing Cass assumed, done purely for show--while otherwise feigning ignorance of the argument. Their androgynous elven features were always a bit of a mystery, let alone when they deliberately cultivated a stony mystique.

"Well the good news is we reached the top of the mountain," Cass said, trying to sow some peace. "The bad news is I don't see anything here except a phenomenal view."

Scar's pout slowly turned into a cheeky grin. Cass curiously followed her gaze and realized that while he was holding down the back of his skirt, the front was still catching the wind some. It wasn't blowing up entirely, but from where Scar was lying on the ground she could most likely still see up it fairly well.

"Not that view!" he said, blushing once again. "Can everyone stop being a perv for like two minutes?"

"Everyone?" Vanya asked, batting her eyes winsomely. "Sure thing. Just as a reminder, all those who aren't wearing a butt plug right now raise your hands."

Everyone except Cass lifted a hand into the air.

"I hate you all so much," Cass growled.

"A true member of the group," Scar said sagely.

"We're the worst," Vanya agreed. "Except me, obviously. I'm a sexy princess and should be treated like one."

Scar threw a rock at Vanya's head, but it was only half-hearted and easily dodged.

Cass rolled his eyes and grumbled to himself as he pulled out his map and studied it intently. "Right here," he mumbled. "Mountain, treasure, caverns. No caverns! Would have seen caverns, surely."

Ash pattered over near-silently. Cass didn't pay any attention until a gentle finger slipped under his chin and gently tilted his gaze to the left. His eyes widened.

"There's another fucking mountain?!" Cass demanded incredulously.

Ash smirked and nodded, while Scar's trail of curses would have singed delicate ears clean off.

"Did you all seriously not notice a second, much bigger mountain right next door this whole time?" Vanya asked, casually floating upside down for no better reason than because she could. Her dress somehow remained in place regardless of her orientation or the wind, slightly irking Cass as it was probably meant to.

"You didn't either, smartass," Scar said.

"My perception is for shit, and you very well know it," Vanya said.

There was a beat, then everyone turned toward Ash. Ash, despite the glares, remained implacable.

"I found the mountain, thank you all very much," they said.

"Congrats to us all," Cass sighed, folding the map away, or at least attempting to do so before getting frustrated and popping it back to his inventory. "We found literally the biggest landmark for miles around after only an hour's uphill hike and several deadly encounters along the way."

"So pretty good for us," Vanya decided. "Shall we?"

"I'm not climbing down and back up again," Scar said. "Just isn't happening. Let's go rent some flying mounts or something and--"

"No look, there's a bridge," Cass pointed. "We are on the right path. I'm not a terrible navigator."

Scar squinted toward the distance. "Rickety rope bridge, looks like it hasn't been repaired in twenty years, over an effectively bottomless chasm?"

"That's the one," Cass said cheerfully. "Lucky I'm smol and light, huh?" He gave Scar and her heavily muscles frame a wink and sauntered off.

"Yeah, yeah. If I fall through and die, you'll be sorry then," Scar called after him, slow to catch up.

Cass carried on jauntily, and a few minutes later arrived at the bridge. He was significantly less enthused about it up close, and even though it was all a game and technically its state of decay was cosmetic as much as anything, it was still a scary prospect. Especially when he looked at the drop below.

"I've changed my mind," he said aloud. "This is a silly quest."

"Oh you big baby," Scar said, scooping him up and striding onto the bridge. "You were so cocky a moment ago."

"He's often cocky," Vanya laughed. "Because, you know, he's always getting cocks in him."

Cass flailed in Scar's arm as the bridge creaked beneath them. "Don't carry me! The whole point of me being lighter is I won't fall just because you do!"

Vanya, floating along next to them, grinned widely and exceedingly unhelpfully. "I can see up your ski-irt," she sang.

"Hate you all so much!"

****

The bridge didn't collapse, thankfully, and the path was easy enough to follow for the next little bit, minus an ambush that was delightfully thwarted by shoving their opponents off a cliff and gleefully letting gravity do its thing.

The caverns they were looking for loomed up soon enough, and Cass let a magical glowing ball of light twirl in front of him as they entered. Little tricks like that were very satisfying. Sometimes more satisfying than all the vast magical powers he could wield, which honestly still weren't much in the grand scheme of things.

"Alright," he said. "We just need to--"

"None may enter my cave!"

"Aw heck," Cass said.

"Language," Vanya chided.

A figure strode out of the darkness. It appeared to be a woman, or at least mostly woman-shaped, but in true creepy-monster fashion, was built just a little bit off from the real thing.

"None may enter my cave!" the figure repeated.

"Is this your cave?" Scar asked politely. "Or is this some metaphor where the cave is your vagina or something?"

By way of answer, the monster-lady let out a hissing, cackling laugh, and suddenly split into two identical figures.

"I knew it wasn't going to be so simple," Cass sighed, popping his flask of cum open and taking a long drink to top off his magical reserves. "Couldn't just be one scary lady who lives in the dark. Has to be two. Four. Eigh-- oh would you cut that out already!"

Vanya eagerly launched a fireball into the midst of the clones, obliterating several of them in one go. Scar was nearly as quick, diving headlong and swinging her greataxe with wanton abandon. Ash was nowhere to be seen, but several creepy-women were falling for no apparent reason, meaning Ash was most likely up to their usual sneaky-bitch bullshit.

Cass was familiar enough with the group by now to slip into his own typical role of picking off stragglers with his low-powered spells and being ready to dart in lay his hands on one of his party members for some quick heals. If his hands landed somewhere a bit cheeky, it was all in good fun.

He'd previously buffed them all with some sexy oral play, after all. Use of his mouth and tongue were essential to the whole procedure, according to the Arch-Cleric of his church, and strangely no one had yet complained if he had to lick or suck them for the purposes of giving out damage buffs.

Cass held back most of his cum for now, instead of using it to power his Holy Bolts to the massive damage dealers they could be. It was a precious resource at times, and this didn't seem the fight for it.

This monster lady's duplicates weren't tough, after all. They could land some decent hits, but individually didn't take much damage themselves before poofing away. The problem was more just kept popping out to take their places.

"I feel like this fight is a trap," Cass said. "Anyone else feeling like this is a trap?"

"It does have a certain trap-like quality to it," Vanya agreed. "Like I could keep burning spells, but I don't know that we're actually getting anywhere."

Scar just laughed. "I'm enjoying this so much!"

Cass rolled his eyes. "Because you can behead another enemy with every swing of your axe?"

"Mostly that, yes."

"Well some of us can't do this all day."

Ash slipped up next to Cass, making him jump at their sudden appearance. "Analysis suggests this isn't a fight we're meant to win through conventional means. Possibly we could retreat, then try sneaking through once aggro has dropped, or negotiate, or--"

"Oh hey, look, sex works!"

Cass and Ash looked over at Scar.

"Why are you fucking her?" Cass demanded. "Why would you even be... you know what, nevermind."

"Not fucking her," Scar said. "Yet."

It was true, she was so far only grinding her massive cock on the monster girl's ass. As she did, the creature's clones flowed back into one body, slowly at first but picking up speed as her tongue flopped and out and she looked nothing so much as a happy, sexually needy girl.

"It's hard to give Cass shit for being such a perv when you do stuff like this, you know," Vanya chastised. "At least when he fucks in the middle of a fight, he doesn't instigate it. Usually."

"It's working, isn't it?" Scar said petulantly. "Look, she's all one person-thing again. And her butt's real good. You should try it."

Cass gave her a crooked smile, then shook his head in mild exasperation. "It is working. I can't deny that." He gave Scar a kiss on the cheek, which given their size difference involved him literally having to climb up her body to reach. "But you are a very horny thing sometimes."

"You of all people gonna accuse me of that?" Scar asked.

"I am." Cass patted her butt then started moving off into the caves. "Listen, we'll go on ahead, you catch up whenever you... finish up."

"Might be a while," Scar said.

"I figured," Cass said. "If it's anything too tough, we'll scout it and come back. Otherwise, I'd rather make some progress than watch you fuck someone for way too long."

"You're just jealous it isn't you," Scar taunted.

"In your dreams," Cass shot back lightly, skipping away in the manly way his character did so well.

****

Cass, Vanya, and Ash glided generally upward in a series of intricately connected caverns. There were a few minor combats, but mostly exploration and puzzles.

The biggest and most elaborate puzzle room was a large, open cave that was actually quite well lit, all things considered. A huge swath of the floor was covered in hex-tiles, and as the somewhat diminished party approached, the whole thing flared into life with two opposing armies facing one another.

"What the heck?" Cass said, jumping back in surprise.

"Aw damn," Vanya sighed. "This is gonna be a tactical combat thing or something, isn't it?"

Ash, meanwhile, enthusiastically darted forward and up an observation boulder. "I love these!"

"Of course you do," Vanya said. "You're such a nerd."

Cass glanced sidelong at Vanya's tiefling character, thought about questioning in what ways she wasn't a nerd, then thought better of it.

"You have no appreciation for the finer things in life," Ash said. "Do you think this one will be a series of finely-crafted puzzle-states where we have to think carefully and win in three moves? Or more of a brawl? I could go for a full match."

"That would take hours," Vanya complained.

"No more than a single hour tops. And given the distribution of forces that I see so far...."

Cass tuned out a little as Ash rambled on with an absolute flood of information and statistics. More words all at once than Cass had ever heard from them in any given adventuring session. He gradually became forced to side with Vanya about the nerdiness, in this particular case.

"...so you two just go stand over there with our army and--"

Cass jolted back to alertness. "Wait, we do what?"

"Yeah, I'll issue commands and get you both through," Ash said excitedly.

"Is this gonna be like Har--" Vanya started.

"Yes, it's going to be similar to that one chess game," Ash said. "But totally different and way more fun. I'm pretty sure when you meet an enemy it's a one on one combat scenario, and--"

Cass sighed. "Famously not my strength. You know that right?"

"Drink your cum, baby boi," Ash said, already posing like a brilliant military commander. "Shit is going down."

"Well, that's not good," Cass grumbled as he and Vanya stomped toward their positions. "Ash has always been the most sane of all of us. What do we do when they go mad with power?"

Vanya patted Cass reassuringly. "They might be a li'l mad with power, sure, but they usually know what they're doing." She hesitated. "Usually."

Cass remained unconvinced as he and Vanya took position on the hex-grid of the cave floor. He wasn't sure when exactly it happened, but at some point all the armed figures standing about became more real looking, and seemed ready for bloodthirsty attacks.

It was a relief not to be in the opening waves, at least. The first skirmishes were all between NPC figures, and if anything it was quite boring at first just kind of sitting around and occasionally moving to a more tactical position. He and Vanya spent some of the time launching a magical orb back and forth, which was actually pretty helpful for practicing his fine magical control, on top of being a fun pass time. Especially when they started pinging the orb off of figures around them and seeing what kind of bank shots they could make.

"Cass. Cass!"

Cass looked over at Ash, and felt the magical orb bounce off his face as he got distracted. "What?"

"Combat!"

"Oh. Already?" Cass turned and scanned the figure in front of him, slowly craning his neck back. "How the fuck big is this guy? Was there seriously no one more my size?"

"Oh Cassie," Vanya said. "You're so smol, it's hard to find enemies your size at the best of times."

"Not helpful!"

As combat began properly, the armoured figure lumbered toward Cass and raised an axe that appeared larger than Cass's whole body. Overkill of the most gratuitous kind, was his evaluation.

"Oh fuck it," Cass mumbled. He focused his cum reserves inside, felt his magic butt plug convert that energy to magical power, and blasted the entirety of it at his foe in one large Holy Bolt.

It was enough to buy him some time and seriously melt part of the enemy facing him, but not enough to win outright. Cursing his fate as he ran about in circles, just trying to stay ahead of that stupidly large axe, Cass pulled out his limitless flask and gulped down as much of the stored cum within as he could without choking on it.

A couple more shots and the victory was secured, much to his relief and that of his poor lungs.

"That was horrible!" Cass complained. "What if that guy had hit me?"

Ash shrugged, already moving another unit. "Kill the next one faster."

"You got more cum, right?" Vanya asked.

"Well yeah," Cass said. "But I only had so much stored up. I can't do this all day." He shook his flask in a futile attempt at gauging how full it was. "I really need a way to tell how much is left in this thing."

"Just drink it all," Vanya encouraged. "Then you'll know exactly how much is left."

Cass pouted about it, but as pervy as her request was--and she definitely enjoyed watching him be a cum slut--it was actually his best bet at this point. He didn't want to have to recharge during fights. Not when he had no one to stand between sharp objects and his squishy little body.

Vanya watched with an attentive smile as he swallowed large mouthfuls from his flask. It really wasn't as much fun as getting it right from the source, but it was convenient as all heck, and when it came right down to it cum was cum.

While there was a mix of different cums in the container, mostly it was Scar's stored up for him, as she was the easiest and largest source he usually had handy. She did tend to make him work for it--grinding on her excessively large cock or swallowing it with the help of magical snapping chokers that gave his throat the extra space it needed--but he really enjoyed messing around like that, and making her cum was particularly satisfying in a horny kind of way.

Speaking of horny, Vanya was biting her lip as she watched Cass chug cum and was definitely giving him a sultry look all the while.

"I don't know why you're enjoying this so much," Cass said.

"Really?" Vanya asked. "You don't?"

"This is probably the least sexy way of swallowing cum," Cass said. "Assuming it's sexy at all."

"Oh it is," Vanya assured him, tail swishing happily back and forth. "I think the sexiness level is all in how you look at it. Like yes, this is a very practical thing and loses some erotic value because you're not getting your cummies straight from a cock. However, you're also swallowing more cum in the space of a few minutes than most people do their whole lives. It's dedicatedly slutty."

Cass felt his cheeks flush. "I don't think I like you putting it that way."

"And it makes me think of the times you've sucked cum back out of me after someone filled me up," Vanya added almost as an afterthought.

Cass, not expecting that particular comment, choked on a mouthful he was currently swallowing. He blushed harder, but found that he also looked back fondly on those sorts of moments, and felt the pleasant tingle of arousal as the memories danced through his mind.

"That's maybe a little more ok," he admitted.

"Besides, you like the attention," Vanya prodded.

"Sometimes, maybe."

"More like nearly always."

Cass tried not to blush as he downed the remainder of his cum supply. It helped that it was actually quite a large amount, and the feeling of his tummy getting all filled up so sexily did distract a bit from being embarrassed at the way Vanya continued to gaze at him with extreme interest.

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers