Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," Cass said uncertainly. "Am I suppose to... are we supposed to do a thing now?"

The boy looked up, blinking slowly at Cass. He had the appearance of either having been crying, or trying very hard not to.

"No, we don't have to." The boy nodded toward a large set of double doors nearby. "You can head on through, if you want."

"Oh." Cass fought between the possibility of a freebie, and the sense that it didn't feel like quite the right way to win here. "Are you feeling ok?"

The boy gave a sad chuckle. "Not really. It's just not a great time lately."

"I see." Cass gave a longing look toward the exit, knowing that he was endangering his reward, but cautiously stepped closer to the morose soul sitting on the floor. "Do you... want to talk about it?"

The boy looked Cass up and down a moment. Cass did the same in return, noting that part of his outfit that had looked a bit odd at first now appeared to actually be a folded up set of wings. That was interesting.

"You've had an interesting time by the look of it," the boy said.

"Ha, yeah. This game kinda does that to me," Cass said. "It's pretty fun though. I, uh, feel like I can't ever tell anyone in real life how much I get cummed on and in while playing. It's a little embarrassing."

The boy tilted his head. "Why?"

"... I don't know. It just is. Society gets a little judgy about sluttiness at times."

"That's true, I suppose."

Cass sat down next to the winged boy. Not too close, just in case, but close enough to make conversation easy. "I'm Cass."

The boy gave a wan smile. "Azrael."

"Azrael," Cass repeated. "So, um, how come you're sitting here by yourself?"

Azrael shrugged. "Felt like something to do. I wasn't feeling up to doing much else."

"Having a bad time, huh?"

Azrael sighed. "Yeah. It's just... you ever have someone who was your best friend, and then at some point it's like they don't even care if they ever see you anymore?"

"Um... not that specific thing, no," Cass said. "Sorry."

"It's like how do you deal with that?"

Cass chewed his lip thoughtfully. "Probably... be sad about it, I think."

Azrael gave another small, sad smile. "Yeah. That's about where I got to."

"Have you, like, talked to this friend about it?"

"That's the problem. They don't respond anymore. I feel like they were drifting away from me anyway, and I tried to give them space but still reach out from time to time." Azrael sighed heavily. "Then I started realizing just how little they'd even respond back. Lately it's down to never."

"Ouch," Cass winced. "I'm sorry. That sucks." He hesitated. "They were important, huh?"

Azrael nodded. "There was a time when we were everything to each other. I don't know how I would have gotten through without them. And what's really shitty is now I'm even questioning how much I meant to them at the time. Like if they can just let me go so easily and completely... what did I even really mean to them?"

"Dude," Cass said. "That's... something."

"Pathetic?"

"No. No not that." He shifted closer to Azrael. Not quite side to side, but close. "That sounds miserable."

"It is," Azrael confirmed.

"If it helps at all, it's probably not about you. Why they aren't there anymore. And it's hard to imagine that your relationship was all in your head." Cass squirmed uncomfortably. "I don't know what's going on, obviously, or whether it's going to change again. But the pain now doesn't have to invalidate what you used to have."

"That's probably true," Azrael sighed, hugging his knees up to his chest. "I've told myself that same sort of thing. I think I'll probably get over it. Just, like, it hurts right now."

"Yeah. That makes sense."

"You really don't have to stay."

Cass shrugged. "I can stay for a bit. If you want."

Azrael examined Cass sidelong, and gave a small, cautious smile. "I think I'd like that."

"Good."

"Do you, um, want some clothes in the meantime?"

Cass blushed, remembering how he still appeared. "Ah, well, I thought I probably should clean up first. Didn't have a chance yet. But, you know, maybe clothes would be a good idea. Maybe something baggy if you have such a thing available. Everything I own currently has been curated by someone trying to make me look cute and/or slutty, and what with all the cum all over me currently is going to lean heavily slutty."

Azrael actually giggled. It was nice to see him a bit less sad. He was pretty cute himself, Cass noted, and it would be interesting to see him in a context other than 'sad boi on the floor'.

"Maybe I don't mind if you look a little slutty," Azrael said.

Cass blushed deeper, feeling all the more flustered suddenly. "Oh."

"Just saying, not judging, but thigh highs, panties, and cum is a bit of a slutty outfit already."

Cass still felt like he was bright red, but he found himself giggling right along with Azrael. "Ok, you might have a point," Cass laughed. "Maybe I could just put something on anyway. Give me a sec."

"Well hang on now," Azrael said. He bit his lip and tentatively reached over to take Cass's hand. "We could, you know, clean you up a bit first."

Cass felt his breath catch in his throat. "How do you mean?" he squeaked.

"You're very messy," Azrael said.

"I'm aware. Weren't you being sad though?"

"I can be two things," Azrael explained in a low, breathy, dangerous voice. "Maybe something to take my mind of my woes would be nice right now."

Cass swallowed hard, aware of a sudden intimacy between them. He felt nervous and shaky, but also very warm and tingly at the prospect of whatever it was specifically that Azrael was suggesting. He really was very cute, especially with that particular mix of shy, sad, and lewd that he was currently exhibiting.

"I suppose I am very messy," Cass whispered shyly.

"Mmhm."

Azrael leaned in close, so sexily close, then abruptly darted in and let his little pink tongue flash out. Cass stifled a small, involuntary moan as Azrael scooped cum off his bare shoulder.

"Is this... an efficient solution, do you think?" Cass asked as he received more lickies.

Azrael paused pulling back just a little and visibly swallowing a mouthful. "Who said anything about efficient?"

"No one. Technically."

Azrael was so very diligent about his cum-cleaning task once he got going. It was really quite impressive actually, beyond the simple pleasure it elicited. Cass found himself growing hard in his panties, something Azrael didn't even pretend not to notice. At some point his hand slipped down to rub on Cass's erection, just back and forth across the silky surface of his underwear.

Cass was panting, struggling to hold still under Azrael's attentions. The cute, delicate boy was making him feel so good, and somehow kept getting cuter every time he met Cass's eyes. Even Azrael's wings were slowly unfurling, spreading out behind him in a radiant display of pure white feathering.

Cass reached out to gently brush Azrael's wing, but startled back as Azrael let out a gasp.

"Sorry," Azrael said sheepishly. "They're kind of sensitive."

"Oh, sorry," Cass said. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Not that kind of sensitive," Azrael said, eyelids lowering seductively. "You can touch them more. I'm ready now."

Cass bit his lip and tried again. He almost immediately had the impression of scratching a dog's ears. That was what Azrael reminded him of as he played with his wings. So viscerally and innocently happy. Though arguably there was precious little innocent about the two of them.

Azrael had practically climbed into Cass's lap as he kept licking and stroking him. Azrael even went so far as to occasionally offer Cass cum-coated kisses to share, moaning into Cass's mouth as they messily made out and Cass kept playing with his wings.

"Does it really feel that good?" Cass asked between kisses.

Azrael nodded adorably. "It's very nice." He hesitated, blushing. "Would you like to find out for yourself?"

"How do you mean?"

Azrael sat back some, leaving Cass only half-cleaned and very hard. "You were very nice to me when you didn't have to be. You could have gone on to your reward."

Cass blushed right back. "It wasn't... I didn't do much, really."

Azrael reached out to brush some of Cass's flowing pink hair back over his shoulder. "It doesn't always take much."

Cass felt himself blushing even harder. "Well... ok."

"Would you like to be my angel?"

"What?"

"An angel like me?" Azrael prompted, letting his wings flutter a bit.

Cass blinked. "Is that what you are?"

"What did you think I was?"

"... a pretty boy with wings. It sounds obvious now that I think about it," Cass admitted.

Azrael laughed softly. "So?"

"Is this... are you what I was meant to find all along here?" Cass asked.

"Possibly. Very possibly."

Azrael stretched out his hand. Cass took a deep breath, tried to force his spinning mind into some semblance of order, then pretty quickly gave up. Trembling, he met Azrael's hand and let them gently clasp together.

"Close your eyes," Azrael murmured.

Cass nodded, closed his eyes, and held his breath. He felt Azrael lean in again, pressing up against him, his warm breath hot on Cass's cheek before suddenly they were kissing again. It was different this time, like no kiss Cass had felt before. It was, in a very literal sense, life-changing.

Cass felt his body morphing, physically and spiritually rearranging. Wings sprouting from his back was the biggest and most obvious adjustment. He felt tingly and fluid all over, though, especially inside.

His questions about what was happening to him were muffled by Azrael's soft lips and tongue, and all Cass could do was moan into his mouth. He kept feeling tinglier and more euphoric until he couldn't stand it anymore, then all at once it was done.

Cass blinked uncertainly. His vision was subtly different, as though he could see colours just that little bit brighter now. And Azrael... Azrael seemed to glow with a soft aura outlining his petite form. He looked even cuter and more beautiful than before, despite not having obviously changed in any physical way.

"Wow," Cass breathed.

"Good, isn't it?" Azrael said. "You look gorgeous as an angel, just so you know."

"Thanks," Cass said. He looked around the room, still getting used to his augmented senses, then settled his gaze back on Azrael. "Are angels still allowed to be horny?"

Azrael giggled. "Of course. Why?"

Azrael squealed as Cass pulled him close and kissed him firmly. There was only the briefest of surprise from him before he was melting into Cass's arms, fully embracing his sudden desire.

Cass gently pushed Azrael back on the floor, getting on top of him and sliding a hand under his top. He was so soft and warm under Cass's touch. Cass wanted more.

"How do I undress you?" Cass asked softly. "With your wings and all, I mean?"

"Don't you mean can you undress me?" Azrael asked coyly.

"Do I need to?" Cass asked.

"No. Not really."

Azrael took Cass's hand and guided it across the fabric of his top. Cass wasn't sure what was happening at first, but slowly he felt a sense of control that he only kind of understood. Without truly being sure how he was doing it, Cass tugged at Azrael's clothing and removed it in a way that physically should have had to pass straight through Azrael's body, but somehow worked anyway. It made the process so much simpler, and he quickly took advantage.

Cass kissed Azrael's skin as it became available, quickly baring the whole of his precious angel boi. Their cocks bumped together accidentally, making Cass shiver. He used his new clothing trick on his panties, tossing them aside with Azrael's stuff, then deliberately rubbed his erection on Azrael's some more.

They were evenly matched in size and arousal, both leaking precum on each other as they wiggled back and forth. It was such a different experience than what Cass was used to. The closest he could think was maybe Adora, but other than also being a femboy, nothing about Adora was similar to Azrael at the moment.

"I'm really horny," Cass whispered.

"Ha, I noticed," Azrael said. His eyes gleamed. "What are you going to do about it?"

Cass shivered and looked down. Rubbing their cocks together was fun, but not enough. He wanted something more than that.

Slowly, sensuously, Cass moved back and let his cock drag along Azrael's shaft, then his balls, then finally down the cleft of his bum. He made eye contact, silently asking. Azrael bit his lip, eyes wide and horny, and nodded eager assent.

It felt like a total reversal for Cass. He was so used to being penetrated these days that to be the one slowly easing into Azrael instead was almost disorienting for a moment. It wasn't an unknown feeling to him by any means, but it took a little adjustment. It was maybe the control aspect of the situation as much as anything. His character in this game simply wasn't a top in most scenarios.

Azrael whimpered so very cutely as Cass slid inside him. His ass was all tight and welcoming, and pre-lubed as Cass had expected and hoped. It was very convenient how little details of sex weren't usually issues in this game, and it was pretty fucking sexy to realize how often people around him were already wet and ready to go at any time.

"That's right," Azrael said softly. "You can cum in me. It'll feel good."

"Give me a minute," Cass said, giggling softly. "I just got in you. I don't want to do that right away."

"I know," Azrael smiled. "I'm just saying. But take your time. This is nice."

Azrael hugged Cass and kissed his neck while Cass thrust back and forth in his cute angel butt. He wondered if this was how he often felt to others having sex with him. Doing the whole 'submissive and breedable' thing as a smol and adorable femboy. No wonder certain individuals kept getting so horny for him.

"I am going to cum in you though," Cass said, solidifying the thought in his own head as much as communicating it to Azrael.

"Ok," Azrael purred.

Cass pounded him harder. It didn't seem like it was possible to overdo it, as the more Azrael got fucked, the more he whimpered and moaned, and the more frantically he clung to Cass and kissed his neck, shoulders, and cheeks.

Cass was caught off-guard by sudden hot splashes against his tummy. Azrael was cumming, he realized, and making things slippery between them where they rubbed together.

"You made that too easy for me," Cass whispered.

"Ah, well you feel too nice," Azrael said. "Not my fault."

Cass was feeling the same about Azrael. He felt too nice to keep this up for long. Cass wanted to enjoy it for longer, but he also didn't want to deny himself the extreme pleasure of the moment.

With a deep groan Cass sank into Azrael's cutie booty and let himself go. His first orgasm since his very recent transformation, and it was better than he could have hoped. Every burst of cum was all the more intense than ever before, and it went on for way longer than he was expecting. In hindsight, Azrael's cum had been a long one too. Perhaps an angelic thing.

Cass's toes curled and his wings shivered as he reached the end of his orgasm. The last little bits left him feeling near ready to keel over, but he kept control and pushed himself back on his knees, gazing down at Azrael.

A small rivulet of cum exited Azrael along with Cass's cock. He was just about as messy a boi now as Cass had been upon first entering the room, before being licked partially clean. And like Cass, Azrael's tummy had that little bit of cumflated roundness to it that hadn't been there prior.

"Did I do that?" Cass asked wondrously, reaching out to cautiously pat Azrael's cutely curved tummy.

Azrael stretched out erotically on the floor. "Surely you remember. It was like ten seconds ago."

"I know I came in you. I just don't usually cum that much."

"Ah. Well you did this time."

Cass nodded absently and kept playing with Azrael's tummy. The angel boi let him for a bit, then finally sat up and kissed Cass full on the mouth, melting into him for a moment before releasing.

"I might stick around with you a while," Azrael said. His fingers tangled in Cass's hair. "You're fun."

"Thanks," Cass said shyly. "Um... my friends should be here soon. I can introduce you."

Azrael shook his head. "I'm not ready for that just at the moment. But give me some time and summon me later. I'll be with you."

"Um... what does that mean? How do I contact you?"

Azrael ignored Cass and did his melting kiss again. This time more literally, as his body somehow faded away, and Cass got the impression of Azrael very genuinely, albeit abstractly, becoming a part of him, deep inside. Like his heart contained an extra passenger.

It was a disorienting feeling, and Cass was abruptly left all on his own again. He blinked, searching about the room as though it was just a trick, but he was indeed all by himself.

Somewhat oddly as well, he felt all cleaned up. The cum that had been all over him before was gone, as was the mess Azrael had made on him, and even the sloppiness of his cock after creampie-ing Azrael's tight bum was all taken care of. Maybe a parting gift, but Cass was used to sensing cum in himself these days, and even without his magic butt plug, he still imagined that all that cum had been absorbed within him somehow. He'd have to investigate that feeling more at some point.

Right on cue, not leaving him more chance for self-reflection, Cass turned toward approaching, laughing voices. His party appeared, just chatting and joking around. Scar was somewhat blood-spattered--usual for her--and Vanya was messy as all heck and might have passed for heavily pregnant given her cum-filled appearance, but otherwise all looked just the same as ever.

Cass on the other hand made them all stop and stare one by one as they noticed him standing up. He was mostly naked, save for his thigh highs, but for once they probably weren't admiring him in a lewd fashion so much as being stunned by the more prominent physical change in him. He unconsciously flexed his wings, still getting used to having them on his back.

"So... you guys missed a few things," he said.