Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleeeaaase," Cass finally whimpered. "Please?"

"Unf, good boy," Scar said.

She slid her cock back so that the head was against his slippery little hole. He bit his lip and tried to just stay still and relax while she pushed into him.

Vanya was openly masturbating with her mouth hanging partly open. Ash was curled up, not moving, except for their eyes which also drank everything in, nearly unblinking.

"Hold still," Scar grunted.

"I'm trying," Cass gasped while trembling as she stretched him open, slowly but with steady pressure.

It was a testament to his new angelic powers that all the ridiculous stretching of his bum felt really nice instead of painful, even though it should rightfully have been the latter. Even so, Cass struggled to actually open up enough for Scar to fit inside.

They made a few good attempts at it, with Cass's eyes rolling back and his tongue hanging out in a horny pant. Despite the perceived impossibility, every try made him want her inside him even more. He wanted his smol body destroyed by Scar's orcish cock. It was going to be amazing.

It just wasn't working at first, was the problem. Cass kept getting his face shoved to the ground or otherwise knocked off-balance before they could cooperatively get him penetrated.

Their eventual success came from Scar lying on her back and lifting him on her cock instead. Making use of gravity instead of fighting it, she lowered him delicately on her slick erection and mostly let him slide downward on his own instead of trying to force the issue.

Cass felt his mind temporarily break as his ass stretched out wider and wider, seemingly to an impossible extent, then finally popped around the head of Scar's cock. He sank quickly for just a second or two, fast and deep enough to make him flail in panic before Scar's big, strong hand wrapped around his midsection and held him still.

"I got you," she said softly. "Just relax."

Cass nodded, still awash with too many horny and sexual feelings to form words just yet. She was in him, in his ass. It felt less real than her being in his throat, even though it was the same size cock in a too-small hole in both cases.

It didn't hurt. He didn't feel any pain at all, other than his own instincts telling him this shouldn't be working. He could even pat the bulge in his tummy where Scar's cock made itself known, which he felt was a definite sign of her being too big for him.

And yet, as she let him slide further down her shaft, just a little at a time, the bulge just kept creeping upward, not running into any true resistance.

"I guess it's nice not needing to have organs," Cass mused.

"Hehe, they'd be so squished if you did," Vanya giggled.

She was rubbing herself more intently as she watched Cass sink increasingly low.

"My body should not be able to take this," Cass said.

"We can stop if you need to," Scar said.

"Hey, I never said that," Cass blurted. "Just... damn I'm full."

He arrived at the base of Scar's cock, settling in just on top of her balls. Her big, thick, full balls. One could practically see the entirety of her cock as his body molded around it, right up even to where he would have had a ribcage, were this reality.

Scar carefully let go of him, allowing him to test how impaled he was. Pretty firmly stuck, was his immediate conclusion. He could wiggle around a bit, to whatever extent Scar's erection allowed, but even something as simple as trying to clamber off her cock on his own just wasn't going to happen. He could push himself up a little ways if he really tried, but with nothing to brace on kept falling right back to balls deep on her.

Cass whimpered helplessly at the feelings he provoked through his own exploration. He was stuck on the huge cock, and any attempt at movement just refreshed the feeling of being sexually stuffed. He grew to love the feeling more and more, and the sense that he couldn't free himself without assistance even if he wanted to.

Scar let him wriggle around for a bit before wrapping her hand around him again and maneuvering him instead. It was a little embarrassing how much easier she could move him with one hand than he could move himself, but also insanely hot that he might as well have been a weightless plaything to her, and she was taking advantage.

Cass's bum slid up and down as she moved him on her cock. It slowly dawned on him how much of a sex toy he was at the moment. Something for her to stroke her cock with and fill up to her heart's content.

"Turn me around?" Cass asked breathlessly.

Scar spun him, which was a new and interesting feeling all its own, and he was able to now look into her eyes while he rode up and down on her cock.

"You're right," she said gently. "It is more fun watching you from this side."

Cass blushed, wondering at exactly which part of him was most interesting to her right now. Probably either the shape of her cock appearing and disappearing in his tummy, or whatever cute expressions he was making all the while.

He continued to be slid up and down Scar's shaft like a living cock toy, giving little gasps and whimpers as his butt gripped her on the way up, or his insides got squished again as he took her balls deep over and over.

Cass's cock bounced freely as he was jostled about. He was so very hard, and little arcs of precum kept launching from the tip of his excited erection, glistening briefly in the sunlight before landing on Scar's tummy and tits. She was seemingly oblivious to the mess he was making of her, but he was very aware as she became increasingly shiny as a direct result of his arousal.

Truly he didn't think it could get any better than that, not easily at least. He was wrong.

The little gasps Cass was making became a loud gasp of surprise, then a long, pitiful moan as two sets of hands landed on his wings at the same time. He'd been only distantly aware that his wings were spread in the sun while he rode Scar, now all at once he was very aware.

Vanya and Ash had sneaked up on him, apparently working together to take the chance at playing with his soft, lusciously feathered wings. He very much wasn't yet used to how sensitive he was there, especially when fully aroused. It was such an exposed part of him, yet as delicate and thrilling to the touch as his most intimate areas. Maybe more so, in some ways.

"Hey," Cass breathed helplessly.

"Feels nice, huh?" Vanya said.

"Well... yeah," Cass said. "But it's a lot."

Ash ran the barest fingertip all along the length of one wing, sending shivers down Cass's spine. "We should stop?"

Cass bit his lip, feeling his body react and his cock twitch needily. "No, don't stop," he finally said.

In fact, once the possibility of them stopping was raised, Cass decided that he really didn't want that. It had been a lot of sensation all at once, too much to handle, but it was so good. As he adjusted to it he felt the sudden, abject certainty of a rising orgasm at the hands of his three friends working together, none of whom had so much as grazed his cock accidentally this whole time.

It was his wings that really did him in. They were ever-so-sensitive when handled sensually, akin to the sensation of a rather skilled hand stroking his cock in some ways, though unique in its own way. Delicate fingers running the length of his wings and down his shimmery feathers--combined of course with his massively stuffed and fucked booty--sent thrills through him that regular cock-play just couldn't compete with. It was so new and wonderful, and was probably going to ruin him for more typical sex at this rate.

Cass made even cuter femboy noises than before as thick, satisfying cum arced from his bouncing cock and splashed all over Scar's front. It might have been possible, barely, for his friends to miss how precummy he was making her. The cum itself wasn't missable.

Scar grunted in a sound that might have been amusement or excitement at the way he was messing her front side. It was a solid layer, and only kept getting added to. Scar was being turned white from chin to belly button as Cass's absurdly long and vigourous orgasm coated her.

"Oh my god," Vanya hissed. "You cum so much now!" She abruptly hugged Cass from behind, riding along as Scar kept her same pace lifting him up and down. "You're so good as a cute angel boi. So sexy."

Cass blushed, not convinced that Vanya's sudden gushing over him was the most embarrassing thing at the moment, yet feeling overwhelmed by it all the same.

Vanya then abandoned him to dive face-first into the cum puddle he'd sprayed over Scar. She purred as she licked up cummies and either swallowed them, or turned around and offered to share with Cass.

There was something decadently hedonistic about swapping cummy kisses with a hot, naked, still somewhat cumflated girl and knowing the mess had come from him in the first place. Whether it was more or less over the top than being a willing sheath for Scar's massive cock was an interesting but academic question. All taken together, Cass was in pure lewd-and-horny mode, perhaps more so than ever before in his life, and considering his recent experiences that was a statement with some weight behind it.

Cass happily kept up being a cock-toy, as well as any other kind of plaything any of them wanted him to be. He got touched and stroked all over, sucked on anything that came near his lips, and licked more cum out of Vanya any time she pressed her pussy or ass to his face. His whole life narrowed down to a rotating flurry of intimate and sexual pleasures.

Cass gasped and pouted as he was eventually pulled off Scar's cock with an audible pop, precum dripping back out of his gaping bum. The cum on Scar's front made new paths and trails down her balls and legs as she stood.

"What, done already?" Cass asked dazedly, having lost track of time somewhere along the way. "Thought you were gonna cum in me?"

"Oh I am," Scar said. "Don't worry about that."

Vanya giggled and lay down beneath Cass as Scar slid him back on her cock. They must have been thinking the same thing, or secretly talking on comms without him. Either way, Cass was the last to realize what was happening as he got fucked fully horizontally, limbs dangling in the air, nowhere near the ground. Even Ash surprised everyone and curled up under Cass, all snuggly with Vanya while precum intermittently rained down on them.

It was their turn to get cummed on, Cass belatedly figured out. And they were so very eager for it. It was never easy to tell with Ash in particular what they were into or how their horniness manifested. Apparently angelic femboy cummies all over their beautifully androgynous elven body was very much on the table today.

Cass marveled at the sight beneath him. Vanya naked, slutty, and feminine, Ash lithe, nude, and somehow still elegant despite technically being just as slutty at the moment. The two of them fondled each other a bit and shared any precum that landed on them.

They were waiting for the real thing, and Cass wanted to give it to them. Scar helped all three of them out when she folded Cass's wings back together and gripped them firmly in one hand while the other remained wrapped around his midsection. It was the equivalent to having his wrists pinned during sex, or his hair pulled with just the right amount of roughness, except with the additional sensitivity that his wings possessed it was an even stronger and more submissive feeling for him.

Cass cried out as he came a second time in relatively short order. He smiled happily and honestly probably drooled on them a little as he watched Vanya and Ash getting slowly, messily covered in his cum too. They were active participants in the process, unlike Scar who'd just kind of let it happen. Vanya and Ash wriggled around together, rubbing cum on each other's bodies and occasionally swapping sexy kisses.

He was only midway through his orgasm when Scar decided to cum as well. She grunted once--sexy but understated all things considered--then buried herself in Cass's ass and pumped him full of orc cum.

It was slutty messes all round as Cass felt himself fill up, each blast of cum hitting his insides like a hammer and his tummy quickly expanding outward to handle it. His own cock kept spraying as though sending Scar's cum straight through and back out his body. Though his orgasm ended while she still had lots of her load left to give him, so even given the game's dubious physics and biology at play he was pretty sure Scar's cum hadn't actually shot straight back out of him. Only pretty sure, though.

Scar held Cass where he was for another moment or two, dangling and stuffed, but really quite happy and satisfied. She eventually pulled him free of her softening cock with an incredibly sloppy sound, then deposited him gently back on the grass. He sloshed a bit as he settled and he played lazily with his own cum-infused tummy.

Slowly but magnetically, his three friends all glommed in around him, forming one big pile of happy cum-sluts. They shared each other's messes, swapped occasional kisses, and petted each other freely, taking their sweet time about it as well.

****

When the group finally resumed its travels down the mountain, Cass remained full of cum and wore only his thigh highs. He nestled in Scar's strong arms as she princess-carried him down the trail. Vanya had opted to stay fully nude and cummy as well, reveling in it as much as Cass did. Scar and Ash went for a more business-like approach and had both cleaned and donned their armour again, to Cass and Vanya's teasing boos.

"What are you going to do with all your cum now?" Scar asked, effortlessly walking with Cass's full body weight, as well as half-again that weight in internal cum. "No butt plug to convert it to magical power anymore."

Cass nodded. "That's true. But... I don't know, I feel like I'll come up with something. I can still sense it in me almost the same way I'm used to. It's different, but I still know it's there."

Vanya snickered. "Dude, everyone knows it's there. You look super pregnant from it."

Cass argued about the difference between knowing he was cum-stuffed based on regular senses and knowing it via his cum-senses. No one took him particularly seriously, and in fact generally seemed to enjoy teasing him about how he was claiming to have slut-powers, which was only partly true.

They were still laughing and joking as they came around a bend and straight into an ambush. Everyone halted and stared at the bandit group before them, carefully considering their readiness for a fight. Ash and Scar were ready to go immediately. Vanya and Cass were not at all dressed for it, and were far lewder than they were intimidating.

Cass was deposited on his feet. He instinctively fluttered his wings for balance, already becoming more used to their presence on his back. He got himself steadied while Scar and Ash moved in for battle, and Vanya launched powerful spells in support despite remaining nude and glistening in the sunlight.

Cass felt a little useless at first, largely because he didn't feel nimble enough to move in and provide heals where needed, or take some shots at weak opponents. The party would most likely be fine anyway. The bandits were numerous, but nothing challenging at first.

He only got a bit nervous when elite units showed themselves. A couple more burly enemies who didn't go down in one massive swing of Scar's axe, for instance, or some who could sling spells right back at Vanya, who in turn let out an impressive string of curses.

Cass bit his lip, trying vainly to figure out what use he could be, though gradually succumbed to something inside him. He didn't know what exactly, but he had a feeling like he could in fact be useful here, he could even make use of the ridiculous amount of cum inside him, like there was some ability he just hadn't grasped yet.

It took him a moment to figure it all out, and even then he wasn't sure if he really knew what he was doing or was just getting lucky this time. Either way, a blinding light emerged from the front of him, a large amount of his cum supply burned into magical power, and a shining figure appeared before him.

The figure was gleaming and armoured, with slowly flapping wings holding it aloft. Cass was taken aback to realize it was Azrael he'd summoned, though the boy looked nothing like his smol, pitiful self of their first meeting. He was still a very cute femboy angel, with flowing hair and an adorable face, but he also looked powerful and confident in a way that totally changed his vibe.

Azrael gave Cass a wink, drew a sword that appeared to be made of pure light, and darted toward the fray.

Cass stood back and blinked dazedly. He absently patted his tummy to confirm he'd just spent a great deal of cum on summoning someone to fight for him. It was a lot to process, but it was very useful knowledge and gave him a good sense of what kind of new powers he might now possess. It was also nice not to feel useless despite still staying back from the main fight.

Azrael gave a good accounting of himself in fairly short order. He moved quickly, especially when dashing at enemies, and his sword slashes left visual indicators hanging in the air for a second with every swing. Cannon fodder died quickly to him, and tougher enemies still took a chunk of damage and failed to retaliate as he'd already darted past them.

All in all, Azrael created some good breathing room for Cass's team in relatively short order. Though as it turned out, it wasn't overly long before the angelic femboy glided back to Cass, smiling radiantly at him.

"Are you... done?" Cass asked. "I mean thank you, I just don't know the rules. How this all works, you know? Other than I pay cum to summon you, seems like."

Azrael didn't respond. He just floated right up to Cass, gave him the quickest, softest peck on the lips, then merged back inside of him, vanishing into Cass's chest.

Cass stood uncertainly, wondering if that was really Azrael or just an automated aspect of him. In some respects, it wouldn't really make sense for a player to always be on call for a summoning, especially such a brief one. In that case, there must be a way to contact the real Azrael, even if not for combat purposes.

His thoughts didn't have a chance to get him anywhere. Distracted as he was, and lulled into a false sense of security from not having been targeted before, Cass was hit full blast by a retaliatory spell from one of the few remaining casters they fought. He had lots of health at the moment, so wasn't in immediate danger of dying, though a scarily large chunk of his health bar did vanish all at once. The more worrisome problem was that the blast literally blew him off his feet.

Cass had only a split second to panic and try to scrabble for something to stop his momentum, and it wasn't nearly enough. With an embarrassing squeak that turned into a long shriek, he felt himself tumble right off the edge of the cliff they'd been traveling on. It was a scary feeling to suddenly not having anything at all below him, or at least not for a long way down.

He wasn't totally without options. He had wings now, after all. Unfurling them came naturally, and they did control his helpless descent to some extent. Unfortunately, he hadn't actually had a chance to practice flying at all, nor was he totally certain that he could in fact fly.

He could definitely glide with some amount of success, which took care of the immediate problem of the ground rushing up toward him. It also, as it happened, took him rapidly away from his party, and hadn't entirely solved his general downward trajectory.

Cass had some time in the air to get used to the feel of it all, and became less scared through the course of it. It was actually quite exhilarating and made him want to learn flying for real. Maybe there was somewhere in his character menu he could buy the ability. He had some points saved up if it was an option.