Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masala hadn't really gotten as far as his feathers up to that point, but she'd been creeping gradually all over his body, and it had only been a matter of time. She made a delighted noise at discovering how her silky, slimy touch on his sensitive wings made him shiver and purr, and within moments she had at least half a dozen hands or tendrils running over them.

"So that's your weak spot," Masala teased. "Well, one of them anyway. Wouldn't have guess these though. Beautiful wings, by the way. And so soft."

Cass moaned louder, feeling so close to cumming and absolutely overwhelmed by the sheer number of his physical and emotional buttons Masala could press all at once.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Masala cooed. "Don't answer, I know you are. I can feel... so much of you. You're twitching in at least three interesting places, you know."

Cass whimpered loudly, pleading without words.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," Masala told him. "I want you to cum in me. All up inside me. Whenever you want, cute boy. Cass. Sweet little Cassie."

He couldn't even protest the indulgent way she encouraged him at the end, as it kind of worked for him. Not that he would have held out much longer anyway. Masala filled him and caressed him in all the best places, his very favourites. And she did it with such tender care once she found what he liked.

Cass shuddered and tensed, his whole body contracting for one moment before a powerful orgasm erupted from deep within him. A huge amount of cum shot from his cock and balls, directly into the waiting embrace of Masala's body.

She gasped in surprise at how much he came inside her, and that was when he was only half done. It was gratifying to exceed her expectations, and insanely pleasurable to just keep pumping cum into her like she was a bottomless reservoir to be filled up. Kind of like him most of the time.

Disentangling themselves afterward was a slow, lazy affair. Partly because it was nice to cuddle together afterward, in whatever sense being partially merged could be considered cuddling. Partly just because they'd both worn themselves out a bit. It had been a full and intense experience, and recovery was needed.

Cass felt disappointingly empty again when Masala pulled herself free of his mouth and bum. She took her time disengaging from within and without, apparently to make sure she brought all of herself with her.

It was a slow process, but Cass was pleased to find that despite all the slime involved, his skin remained pristine as she peeled away. He'd been fearing how much he might have to clean up afterward and how difficult she might be to wash off. Fearing for nothing, as it turned out.

Once they were separated, Cass was able to marvel at the amount of cum inside Masala. Not in the usual way of guesstimating based on how much extra tummy someone now possessed, but given her transparency he could very literally watch all of his cum floating inside her. Sometimes trickling all the way through her body, sometimes gathered together in one big pool of cum as she formed it into a pregnant belly of sorts.

"That's kind of hot, you know," Cass said, gently prodding Masala's tummy.

"Hehe, yeah. I'm a fan." Masala gazed at herself and her cum storage. "Cum's so much fun in this body too. I, uh, might have gained a new kink thanks to it. It's just nice what I can do with it, and the fact that I don't have to worry about pregnancy or anything."

Cass nodded. "It is probably very lucky I'm not breedable," he agreed. "Given how much certain people would like to try anyway."

He patted his own tummy, thinking of the cum inside him as well, but found that it was flat under his hand. He frowned as he couldn't sense any cum inside him at all.

"Masala, what happened to my cum?" he asked.

"Inside me, silly," she said. "We were literally just talking about it."

"Not what I cummed in you. What I had inside me."

"Oh that." Masala contrived to look cutely innocent at him. "I didn't think you were using it."

"Dammit Masala, no sneaking my cummies," Cass said.

"Sor-ry," she said. "I guess I could share some back with you."

Cum visibly flowed from Masala's tummy up her throat and into her tongue as she stuck it out toward him. Cass was annoyed at the way he almost smooshed faces with her again by reflex. A cute girl offering him tonguey, cummy kisses and he was nearly helpless to resist. Then again, it was hard to see a downside when he thought about it. Something about dignity, he supposed. It might be nice to have some again someday.

A crashing from the nearby undergrowth interrupted the moment anyway, and soon after the unmistakable sound of playful bickering.

"Ah, good. My party was looking for me after all," Cass said. "I hadn't really gotten around to figuring out how to get out of here."

Masala, however, gave the distinct impression of blushing. Her cheeks when a much deeper blue than the rest of her, at least, which was probably her equivalent.

"Not right now," she hissed.

"Why not?" Cass asked, genuinely curious.

"I'm naked! And you clearly just came in me!"

"... so?"

"It would be embarrassing!"

Cass did recall she'd claimed to be shy, though he hadn't really believe it until she started panicking about the situation.

"Aren't you always naked?" he asked. "Isn't that a whole thing you told me?"

"Yeah, but... shut up. Stop logicking. I'm just not ready for people right now." Masala concentrated, and the cum inside her slowly disappeared. She must be able to absorb it somehow too, either to power abilities like Cass, or something else entirely. "Here, let me hide."

"Um... hide where?"

Masala moved swiftly and had a finger to his ass again before he could react. She started flowing up his butt and cozily inside him at a rapid pace, and any attempt at him grabbing her to stop her was futile. She could slip out of any grip.

It wasn't unpleasant to be rapidly filled up anally, quite the contrary, even if he wasn't horny enough to fully appreciate it at the moment. But he felt like it must be vaguely rude to fully climb up someone's bum without asking first. Even if it did feel really quite wonderful.

Cass fell forward on his hands and knees, involuntarily sticking his butt out for more. Masala felt kind of like a slippery cock that just kept thrusting in and didn't ever have to pull out again, and simultaneously felt like a massive cumshot filling him up and stretching his ass and tummy at the same time.

Masala disappeared inside Cass with a final slorp, leaving him panting and aroused all over again, just in time for his friends to crash through a nearby screen of trees and spot him.

"Oh Cassie," Vanya said with loving exasperation. "It's nice of you to greet us like that, but please don't tell me you've been waiting on your hands and knees for us. That's a little too horny and subby even for you."

Ash smirked at the implication that Cass was so horny and helpless that upon becoming lost he'd given up and just presented himself, waiting to be found by someone who wanted to fuck him. Scar meanwhile, despite having fucked him good not long ago, mostly looked at him with interest.

"That is not what I was doing," Cass said with whatever scraps of dignity he could muster. Barely being able to clamber to his feet didn't help his case. Thanks to Masala tucked away inside him, he once again appeared to be pregnant, and somewhat felt like it too. "There was a girl here. She's inside me."

"Got cummed in again, huh?" Scar snorted. "Alright, I'll give you a bit before I get you again."

"No, I mean inside me. Right now. Her whole body." Cass pouted prettily. "Take me seriously, dammit!"

Scar scooped him up and over her shoulder. "Of course, baby boi. Whatever you say." She turned to Vanya. "I think we may have been fucking him too hard."

"Speak for yourself!" Vanya said. "You're the one with the massive, femboy-dominating cock here."

"The probability that Cass has begun hallucinating based on sexual activities is pretty low," Ash chimed in. "Now there are always new conditions being discovered in the game, but it seems unlikely that...."

Cass sighed and tuned out the discussion around him. There was a girl in his butt, even if they didn't want to believe him. Probably if he wasn't a roundly cum-stuffed boy so often they'd be more likely to believe him. He had to admit, he looked mostly the same as ever after a particularly cummy session with someone. Evidence wasn't on his side at the moment.

He brightened as a new friend request popped up. From Masala, of course. She'd made him look a bit silly just now, but she was awfully fun and inventive, and maybe it was pretty hot that she was just chilling inside him with no one the wiser.

Cass accepted Masala's friend request while being carried along with his group, mostly ignored and bouncing on Scar's shoulder as he was. He wouldn't mind hanging out with her some more. And maybe he'd be able to trick her into revealing herself so he could regain some credibility.

In the meantime, Cass just kind of bit his lip and squirmed every time he felt Masala shift and wriggle inside him. Having a slimegirl fully, sneakily inside him was kind of unlocking a new kink for him, and since no one believed him for now anyway, he might as well settle in to enjoy her presence.

Cass joined in on the banter as he got used to his situation, joking along with his friends as they escorted him back toward civilization. One way or another, there was lots of fun and adventure ahead of them.