Gang Bang

Story Info
When friend says she loved a gang bang wife wants one too.
5k words
3.05
40k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lflyer82
lflyer82
52 Followers

Gang Bang

(A cautionary Tale)

Wednesday evening my wife, Geri, came home from the gym with a shit eating grin on her face but she wouldn't tell me what it was about, just that I'd know this Friday night. She had been going to the gym after work twice a week. Lately she has added at least one weekend visit to her evening workouts. Her body showed the effort she has put in and although she never said anything, I felt shamed into going to the gym at least once a week and an occasional weekend as well. For convenience I go to a gym right around the corner from my office while she goes to one near her work. Geri's in her late twenties while I'm eight years older.

She has always been very adventurous sexually and on occasion has hinted that she was curious about how I'd feel about her being gang banged. She said that she met her friend Suzie at the gym and that Susie's told her how her husband arranged a gang bang for her for their 8th anniversary and Suzie couldn't stop talking about it. I find the idea very repulsive and can't understand why that would interest her. She even asked me once if I could get any of my buddies to kidnap and gangbang her. I was shocked and told her no way.

I asked if she was unhappy with our sex life. Would she want me to be more assertive and she said it was just the opposite. She loved making love with me and always looked forward to the times we had off from work and could go away to some resort and play all day and night. Still, given her sexuality I often worried that she would hook up with someone younger, perhaps an old boyfriend.

I was particularly jealous of her college boyfriend from her senior year, Noah. He was a black chem major (aren't they always supposed to be football players in these stories?) at her school and she would occasionally tell me stories about the sexual games they would play. I never knew if the stories were true, or that she told me to keep me on my toes. Sometimes she would tell me she wanted to invite him to stay for a few days so that we could meet each other, and I could see what a nice guy he was, but I always made up an excuse or just say the timing wasn't right.

It was late afternoon the following Friday. I received an email from my wife to join her at the Let'em Motel on the outskirts of our town in upstate New York. I was to bring an overnight bag with enough clothes for a day and a night. It all seemed very mysterious, she never sent me anything like this before and I was curious to see what would happen. Of course, I was hoping to find her naked in bed just waiting for me. But whatever happened I knew it would be exciting as she loved to play little sex games with me.

When I got to the motel the manager was waiting for me. He handed me a key to room 13 and a sealed envelope which I was not to open until I got to the room. This motel is a one-story horse shoe shaped building with all the rooms opening on to the parking lot. I rushed to room number 13 hoping to find Geri but instead it was just a standard empty motel room. There was a chair set up in front of a large mirror that was over a desk, which normally would hold a TV. There was a note attached to the bottom of the mirror which said open your envelope now. I sat down in the easy chair in the corner of the room, turned on the lamp next to the chair and opened my letter.

What I found was a contract between Fantasies R Us(FRU) and my wife, Geri Williams(client). The contract was signed at the bottom by the president of FRU and by Geri, both signatures were notarized, in addition to a lot of legal mumbo jumbo it was clear that Geri had arranged a gangbang for herself.

For the sum of $ 2,500.00, FRU agrees to provide the client with a kidnapping gangbang fantasy experience. Client will be kidnapped by a white man hired by FRU in the parking lot of clients' place of work at 5:30 pm on Friday, August 13, 2021. Client will be bound with rope and gagged with a ball gag (rope and gag to be provided by client) and transported naked to a motel of clients choosing.

There, client will encounter three additional men hired by FRU. Client may recommend one or more men for FRU to consider for this activity. FRU will vet any men recommended by client but will not automatically hire client's recommendations. All four men will have been hired by FRU, in accordance with client's specifications, to engage client in sexual acts, repeatedly, throughout the following 24 hour period. Two of the men will be black and two will be white. They must have penises of no less than 8 inches in length and 2 inches in width when erect. They must have documents attesting to their good health (no STD"s), negative covid results and complete covid vaccinations.

They must be well muscled, completely hairless below the neck, capable of cumming multiple times in the ensuing 24 hour period and have excellent hygiene. Participants will have to attest that they did not consume alcohol or drugs of any kind in the 24 hours prior to the event and no drugs or alcohol may be used during the event. They will speak only English during the entire event. Any food consumed will be at the clients' expense.

At no time will the client be physically injured except as can be expected from repeated sexual activity. No chocking, piercing, tattooing or other permanent markings will be permitted. Toys, dildos, gags etc. used during the 24-hour period will be provided by the client. Client's safe word is "pineapple".

Client will pay for an adjacent room to be occupied by client's partner. A two-way mirror and sound system will be provided by FRU between the rooms at an additional expense to the client. Cost to be determined after consultation with the motel owner. Provision will be made to ensure that client's partner will be unable to enter gangbang room during the 24-hour period of sexual activity for the safety of FRU's employees. Client assumes full responsibility for any pregnancy which results from this fantasy experience as client has specified that no condoms will be used by FRU's employees. Client must provide a separate note to partner explaining that this gangbang is happening at client's behest and that under no circumstances is client's partner to interrupt the activities.

I found this note in the same envelope as the contract. It was clearly in Geri's handwriting. "Jake, please don't interfere with the gang bang. Anything I say, shout, scream, wimper or beg that you hear me voice will be part of the experience. I have a safe word "pineapple" if what's happening gets to intense or painful.

I know you will have trouble seeing and hearing what is happening, but you know that this is something I have spoken to you about often in the past. It's something that I have wondered about since Suzie told me about her gangbang and therefore need to experience.

The men have been sworn to respect my use of the safe word. At 5 pm on Saturday afternoon the men will be gone, and you will be able to get me and take me home and hopefully love me forever. Know that I love you and always will. It was signed Geri with lots of x's and o's.

I remembered getting an ad in the mail a couple of weeks ago from a company that promised it would create any fantasy you wanted, whether it was a family trip to the giant redwoods or a sexual fantasy of some kind. I had tossed it into the trash bin in the kitchen, but I don't remember if I saw it when I threw additional trash away that day. Now I know what happened to that ad.

I finished reading Geri's note when lights went on in the adjacent room and I realized that this was the two-way mirror referenced in the contract. With the light on in either room it was visible from the other one. A black man was standing on the other side of the mirror. Two other men, one black and one white were sitting at a table off to the side playing cards. The room looked identical to the one I was in except that the two twin beds had been pushed together eliminating what has been euphemistically called in the past "the lovers leap."

The man standing on the other side of the mirror was naked and clearly met Geri's specifications. He looked to be over six feet tall and all muscle.

"MY name is James and in real life I'm a junior partner at a law firm that provids legal assistance to rape victims in another state. I've participated in three other gangbang scenarios for FRU and the other three men involved in this fantasy are also professionals in real life (another attorney from my firm and two high school teachers).

"All had experience in these types of fantasies. However, this one was the first that was organized by the wife. We understand that this was not your fantasy, so you will probably have trouble watching. I'm sorry but we will be doing our best to make the experience as realistic as possible for your wife and that as a result, if you have a chance to enter our room, you definitely will want to kill all of us, I certainly would. For that reason, extra precautions have been put in place to make sure that you won't be able to get into our room.

"We are sorry, but for us it's only a job for some extra cash. Three of us have families of our own and do not want to get hurt, jeopardize our jobs, or hurt our families in any way. Well, my friend, there's a knock at the door, it's probably your wife. Try to enjoy or perhaps if not enjoy, learn something about yourself or your wife in the next 24 hours that will lead to a better understanding of her needs and yours."

Geri was carried into the room over a man's shoulder like a sack of potatoes, blindfolded, naked, bound and gagged, She was unceremoniously dumped on one of the beds. She was making whimpering sounds thru the gag in her mouth and curled up into a little ball. Blindfolded, she had no idea who was there or what would come next. The man who brought her in was soon naked as the others and as formidably packed. The men started taking about my wife's gorgeous figure and how sweet her pussy and ass looked. They talked about how much they were going to enjoy fucking her in her pussy and ass.

They also said that she would be giving lots of blow jobs. They expected her to know how to give a good bj, and if not they would spend a lot of time teaching her. She tried moving away from the sound of their voices and scrunched up by the pillows on the bed but meeting the wall she could go no further. I think she looked like she was going to use her safe word, but before she did the black man who talked to me sat next to her and seemed to be reassuring her that this was exactly what she asked for and that they would make it a truly exciting though scary experience.

She seemed to calm down a little and he asked if she wanted them to take her gag out of her mouth as it had caused her to slobber saliva all over her tits. She nodded yes. When he took it out I saw that not only was it a ball gag but there was a small penis shaped protrusion sticking out of it that had been stuck in her mouth. She worked her jaws until one of the men said that he wanted to replace the gag with his cock. She quickly shut her mouth and tucked her chin into her chest eliciting laughs from all the men.

Then Geri asked if they would take her blindfold off. One of the men said, "and what do we get if we do that" Geri just started to beg to see them at which point one on the men said "I'll take it off and then I'll fuck you." He reached for the blindfold, but two men stopped him, calling him by name saying "Bob you must have forgotten that we cut cards to see who gets first shot at her pussy and you came in dead last. So step aside and let Noah do the honors. He won fair and square, besides he knows her from school.

." Someone produced a scissors and cut Geri's bonds and Noah removed her blindfold, and hopped on the bed. He rolled Geri up onto her hands and knees. He got out some lube from the nightstand next to the bed and lubed up his cock and Geri's ass hole and then proceeded to fuck her doggie style for a few minutes before giving up his load. He was ribbed good naturedly by the others for cumming so soon but they all knew after waiting so long it would happen to them too.

Geri was fucked by one, two, and to my surprise three men at a time (we had never done anal) with almost no let up. She was passed around by these brutes and forced to crawl to them on hands and knees to suck cock after cock and swallow gallons of cum, milking them all dry. She used her safe word to get them to stop and asked for some water and her purse which had been left in the car of the kidnapper. She had the foresight to bring along several tubes of lube in her purse to ease the soreness of the repeated fucking.

Once she had her drink and lubed her sore pussy and ass the fucking started up again. They arranged for pizza and sodas to by delivered and made her fuck the delivery man as a tip (they did make him wear a condom despite his complaint.) The black man who spoke to me at the start of all this, Noah, brought me a slice and a coke right after he had a turn in her ass. I complained to him that they had no right letting the delivery man fuck her, but he just laughed and said she was lucky that they made him wear a condom.

It was hard to tell if Geri was still into her fantasy. They were so rough I don't think that she anticipated being tossed around like a rag doll. By midnight I had enough and tried to get their attention to tell them to stop. The communication system was apparently one-way and they weren't answering the room phone. In desperation I picked up the straight-backed chair that had been placed in front of the mirror and threw it against the mirror. It just bounced away and the man who noticed what I did told the others and they laughed at me and then warned me that Geri would suffer harsher treatment if I didn't calm down.

Then one of the black men (her college boyfriend I think) went over to my wife and brought her to the mirror, whispering something in her ear. Geri looked at me and said "Jake, Noah just told me how upset you are about what is happening to me. I know it must be very hard for you to watch. If you want to go home, Noah told me he would take me home as soon as the 24 hours are up. Even though this is more intense and painful than I anticipated, I want to continue for the remaining time. I feel very bad that this has been so traumatic for you, and I promise that I will do whatever I can to make it up to you when I'm done here. I nodded okay and blew her a kiss.

Geri then turned around and went over to Noah and gave him a big kiss and started playing with his cock. He, in turn, picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder, laid her down on the bed and proceeded to fuck her.

By two in the morning, I was dozing, and I could see that they were pretty much finished for the night. Geri lay sandwiched in between the two black men. She was engaged in 69 with Noah while the other had his cock in her ass. After a while, all movement on the bed stopped and the guy who had his cock in her ass just slipped out and fell asleep on the spot. Then, Geri and Noah changed positions and cuddled together and seemed to fall asleep.

We were all awakened at 6am by the delivery of bagels and coffee. As breakfast was consumed, showers were taken with Geri showering with the two white men. I couldn't believe how much stamina these guys had. I didn't do a thing last night; well, I did jerk off once or twice and I still was exhausted. Geri came out of the bathroom smiling and wrapped in a big bath towel.

One of the white men ripped the towel from her and slapped her hard across the face saying "wipe that smile off your face bitch, this is not a vacation." She was gagged and tossed on the bed again while they decided what to do with her.. They told her she was a naughty whore for engaging in 69 with one of them but not the others and she was to be disciplined by the three men who didn't get 69ed. Geri tried to protest but the gag prevented her from speaking coherently. She was ordered to crawl to one of the white men who would take her gag off. She was to ask to be punished for not engaging in 69 with him during the night.

She crawled to Tim, the man who had kidnapped her and when he removed her gag she begged him to discipline her. He told her to crawl onto his lap and ask to be spanked. After each spank she was to count them, thank him and ask for another spank. When she reached ten spanks she was to go to the next white man and repeat the process. By the time the second white man was finished she was bawling hysterically. Her ass was beet red and looked like it was starting to blister They were especially rough with her and told her to crawl to the remaining black man. As she crawled to him, she passed right by the mirror. I rushed to my side of the mirror. I held up my phone and mouthed 911 to her and she shook her head no.

She crawled to the black guy who had his cock in her last night and he took pity on her. He told her just to give his cock a great big kiss and consider her punishment over. The morning dragged on with several hours to go on her fantasy. Nobody seemed that interested in fucking and the second black guy actually got dressed and left. Despite the lube Geri's pussy, and behind looked angry red, and painful. Soon it was time for more pizza and beer but given Geri's painful condition the delivery guy got a $5 tip. He was upset, but they told him to get out before they all took turns fucking him in the ass.

Can it get boring to watch your wife be repeatedly fucked hour after hour? I was surprised to find myself nodding off and jerked awake by hearing one of the men complaining that he thought he was her favorite. With one and a half hours left in her fantasy they decided to change the activity and find out. Geri was told to pick her least favorite "captor" and make out with him for 15 minutes. Then on to the next to least favorite and repeat, and so on ending the fantasy with her favorite. All of a sudden the light in the gangbang room went out and I was left in the dark regarding what was taking place. I started banging on the mirror and was told summarily to shut the fuck up and wait until they were done.

I was still very tired and nodded off to the sound of Geri making out with them and woke up bleary eyed at 5:10 pm.. The light was on in their room but it was empty. I realized that the 24 hours were up 10 minutes ago. I ran to the door of my room, opened it and there on the concrete walk, between the rooms and the parking lot, was my naked wife, asleep, with her purse and her bag of toys. The clothes she wore to work on Friday were in a pile under her head.

She was gagged but not bound. She was covered in cum. There was a note stuck to the cum on her back that read "Meet Geri, she's a gangbanged whore. See if you can fuck her before her husband finds her." They had put a black leather collar inscribed in silver with the words Gang Bang Whore around her neck. A leash was attached to the collar and the leash's handle was draped across her back on top of the note.

I got her on her feet and walked her into my room. We showered and in her dazed condition she tried to drop to her knees and said "please sir may I suck you magnificent cock just the way you taught me". I told her "we would just be washing now, and the cock sucking could wait until later." Using the tiny little bars of soap, they provide in these rooms we ran out of soap quickly. It was then that I remembered that I had brought my dopp kit thinking I was going to have a weekend alone with my wife. So I found it and got out my soap on a rope and finished cleaning all the cum off her body and most of it out of her hair. We got dressed, packed up my overnight bag and closed up the room leaving a note and a ten-dollar bill for the housekeeper.

lflyer82
lflyer82
52 Followers
12