Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then went next door since it was still open and rummaged through the mess to see if there was anything worth collecting. We found. several articles of men's underwear, and Geri's blindfold, a cell phone, and an empty billfold with a business card enclosed, giving the name and address of the owner (I thought both were left on purpose hoping that Geri might call for a one or two man repeat) Geri didn't object when I insisted that we leave everything including the cellphone and billfold.

We put our stuff into my car, climbed in, and as I started the car Geri said she wanted to get the tubes of lube. I said forget them, but she was already out of the car. She went back in to collect them and then got back into my car. We were both really tired after what was a very long 24 hours with neither of us getting much sleep. I had the AC up full and the radio on some horrid rock and roll station trying to stay awake enough to make it home safely. I wasn't surprised that Geri just went to sleep. When we got home I saw that a strange car, with out of states plates, was parked by the curb, outside our house and our front door was ajar.

Fuck, haven't we been through enough this past day? As I pulled into the driveway a familiar, but unwelcome, black man came out of the house. I ignored him, got out and slowly walked Geri up to the front door. She was almost catatonic from her experience and didn't recognize the black man who was in front of us. I nodded to him, pointing towards the kitchen, and took Geri upstairs to bed. I took her clothes off and she called me sir again and promised to be a good fuck. I just told her later, but for now, she should sleep. She looked vacantly at me and was soon fast asleep.

I went downstairs to confront the black man who was Geri's college friend Noah, supplied by Geri for the gang bang. I got to the kitchen where he was sipping one of my beers. He generously offered me one, but I declined and put it back in the fridge. I asked him

"How did you get in and why did you come?".

"I went through Geri's purse at the motel and found her keys and figured that she wouldn't be in any shape to notice that they were gone. I left them on the kitchen table.

"As to the second part of your question, I came to make sure Geri was alright."

"You must be blind, stupid or both. Did you see the condition she was in when I brought her home? I'm sure that, if anything, her condition was as bad or worse, when you and the others left her. She hasn't said a cogent word since I found her on the concrete walkway covered in cum and babbling about needing to suck another cock. Did you notice the words on the collar you put around her neck and the note stuck to your cum on her back inviting any finder to fuck her?

She doesn't recognize me. She thinks I'm one of her captors. I don't know what shape her mind will be in once she's had some time to recuperate. I guess her body will heal although she was handled so roughly that she will need a thorough gynecological examination. I always hoped we'd have kids one day. Was damage done to her that we can't see that could put the kibosh on that dream? So aside from the possible physical and mental damage that was done to her you wanted to check to see if she was okay?

In addition to the gangbang sex and humiliation that was part of her contract, you made her fuck a delivery man, slapped and spanked her till her ass was starting to blister, and put her down naked on the cold concrete outside the rooms inviting anyone who found her to fuck her. I don't remember any of that included in her contract. And you came to see if she was alright. Your concern for her wellbeing is too late. Get the hell out of my house and don't ever come back."

He started to object, but realized he was on the wrong side of the argument and grudgingly left saying he intended to call in a week to talk to Geri to see how she was.

I went upstairs to my wife, crawled into bed, cuddled up and fell into a troubled sleep. I woke up after sleeping for 11 hours and found that Geri was still beside me. She rolled over and I saw she was crying so I just held her and comforted her as best I could. When she calmed down her first words were

"Do you want to divorce me?" I told her

"I was very upset that she decided to go ahead with her fantasy after she knew how much I was against it. That I was worried about the damage that was done to her mind and body. But also, that I still loved her." It was then that I noticed that she was bleeding from her vagina.

That was over a year ago. Fortunately, her gyno exam did not reveal any permanent damage, although it took more than a month and some surgery for the cuts, tears, and bruises to heal. She has been going to a counselor to deal with why she needed the gangbang so badly and also for help with the nightmares she still has as a result of what happened. We have been to couples counseling and are working through my fears that she might still want to see Noah and maybe seek more adventurous, violent sexual activities.

I still want us to have children and that is something that we are also struggling with. She won't leave work and walk to her car alone. Her boss is extremely understanding and when no other staff members are around, she will walk Geri to her car herself. Still, I think we are doing better. The nightmares have decreased in intensity and frequency. We have begun to make love and last night we even 69ed. She tastes as good as ever, and she did learn some things about giving a blowjob. Noah has tried to contact her at home, but I won't permit it and Geri agreed to tell him to stop calling her at work.

This morning I was rushing to get to work, trying to eat some breakfast and getting dressed at the same time. This was not a good idea as you might have guessed, and I wound up spilling coffee on our bedroom rug. I got some rags out of the laundry room, and got down on my knees to sop the coffee up.

There, under the bed, I found the cell phone and billfold from the gangbang.

12