Gang Bang Ch. 06: Tom's Workshop

Story Info
Tom and Alice tell Captain Fanning the truth.
1.3k words
3.68
5.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's Workshop

Lately Tom had been dividing his time between working at the service station five days a week - he worked Saturdays but he took Wednesday off - and Alice. They had incredible sex every day. That took a couple of hours, not counting the time they spent in twin comas afterwards. They talked. They talked about everything - growing up, discovering their sexuality, their families, pets, the people they both knew in the very small town of Axlerod, movies and TV shows they liked, music, math, computers, theories of the Universe and future plans. A couple of times Tom repeated his favorite story about his grandmother's dying declaration. On her death bed, this woman had the presence of mind to tell him in her semi-grammatical grandmotherly way, "Sonny, I've lived a long time and there is one thing you need to know about life. Sex is the best part and it don't last forever. Get it while you can." Alice liked the story. She was grateful to grandmother Quick for pointing Tom in the right direction, so she never pointed out that she had heard about the horny old lady three or four times in their relatively brief relationship.

Future plans. Tom had pretty much decided to work for his Dad in the service station. He was mostly self-educated anyway and he was not interested in the social aspects of college. He figured that with his intelligence and talents he would get on fine. Alice was another story. She was already in the process of applying to colleges. She wanted to be a mathematician. The kind of mathematician she wanted to be would involve four years of undergraduate college and, probably, three years in a PhD program. After that she wanted to teach in a college somewhere and do research in an area of math that was so cool that she was not yet equipped to know what it might be. One thing they were firm about was, they would not be separated. Tom would follow Alice wherever she went to school. He could always get a job as a mechanic or even a computer programmer and support them both. They probably wouldn't need much money. After all, their main source of entertainment was free.

They were discussing the future when Mr. Elton knocked on the door of the garage. Alice opened the door to the workshop and let her Dad in.

"Good morning, Tom. Good morning, darling." He and Alice kissed. Tom just shook his hand. "You guys already found out something?"

"Yes, Henry." Henry had asked Tom to call him by his first name. Mr. Elton was too formal and Dad was a bit premature for Henry, at least. "The only real drug dealer in Axlerod is a guy in his early twenties named Chickie Watson. I have known Chickie for a long time. I figured I could wait until this morning to tell you. There wasn't much to be done last night anyway. I wanted to tell you that you didn't need to call out the SWAT team. Chickie is just an ordinary guy, not a gun-toting member of a drug cartel. I'm sure you can set him up and bust him without anyone getting hurt."

"I take it you have dealt with this Chickie professionally?"

"You know I have had some experience with drugs. It was always very casual and I don't touch them from week to week. In fact, since I only ever use some occasional marijuana, it might be legal in this state very soon."

"I'm not worried about your drug use, Tom. I know who you are. I would just ask you to be very careful since any connection between me and drugs could ruin me in this town."

"Henry, I would never do that to you. I know that if your daughter's boy friend was known to be a drug user it would look very bad for you."

"Tom", said Alice, "I want to tell Dad about Angela. That's the only way I can see to protect her."

"I think you are right, sweetheart."

"Ok, Dad, here it is. Angela was, by her own admission, a bad girl. Actually, I don't agree with her. I think she just made some very bad choices, as I have myself sometimes. Not Tom, of course. Tom is a very good choice."

"He is, Alice."

"The night Bill died Angela was having group sex with eight boys."

"She was doing WHAT? That sweet girl? How could she do that?"

"Angela says she has done it before and she likes doing it. Apparently, it is always the same bunch of guys she grew up with. There was certainly no coercion. Embarrassed and ashamed as she was to tell us about the party, she seems to have been the organizer."

"I'm catching my breath here."

"Calm, Dad. Nobody did anything to Angela that she didn't invite him to. That's by her own admission."

"She could be covering for them."

"I don't think so. She was very adamant in her defense of her right to have the kind of sex she enjoyed. In any case, Bill was one of the eight boys. They were all doing sexual things with Angela more or less at the same time or they were taking turns or whatever. At the end, she lay on the ground and they all ejaculated onto her at about the same time."

"Oh my god!"

"It's not pretty, but I want you to know what happened. Bill couldn't ejaculate and Angela taunted him about it. He started to cry and he called her a slut and ran off into the woods. Apparently he had a crush on Angela and it hurt him to see her playing with her friends. That was the last they saw of him. I think Bill intentionally OD'd on the heroin. Maybe he drank or took some other drug with the heroin but I believe it was an exaggerated case of "See what you made me do."

"Is that everything?"

"As far as we know."

"Ok. As far as I am concerned, the party is a dead issue. I can set this Chickie guy up and bust him. The town is going to be outraged and want severe penalties for him, but that actually has to do with the judge, not me. Let me handle everything. You both must not say a word about this to anyone. You can't even tell Angela that I will protect her, but I will. And, for God's sake, don't tell Bernie and Susan. Just tell Angela not to say anything more about that night to anyone but me."

"Henry, you are wonderful."

"I'm pretty fond of you, too, Tom."

They shook hands. Henry hugged Alice and left.

"Wow, Alice, your Dad is amazing! I never thought he would expose himself like that for our friend."

"Like my mom said, Tom, we're all family now. So, what kind of stuff do you have in this workshop?"

"They are all simple tools. I'm sure you recognize most of them...

Alice's cell phone rang. It was Rhonda.

"Alice! What's the scoop on Bill Potter?"

"What do you mean, Rhonda?"

"Oh, don't play games with me, Alice. Your dad must have told you. Bill is dead. Heroin overdose."

Alice had put the phone on speaker.

"Oh, no! How could that have happened?"

"Why are you stonewalling me, Alice?"

"I'm not. Dad didn't say anything. Sometimes he does that while he is doing an investigation."

"I don't believe you. Anyway, one of the guys told me that they were having a drugging and fucking party in the woods with - guess who? Angela Freed! Isn't she your boy friend's next door neighbor? And I always thought she was such a goody two-shoes!"

"It's my turn not to believe you, Rhonda. I saw Angela last night. She would never do anything like that. I can't believe it!"

"Believe it, girl. If I know, it's all over town."

"Rhonda, I have to find Tom and see what he says. I'll get back to you."

Tom had sketched a cartoon. He was no artist but it was clear that there was a picture of an empty bag next to a grinning cat.