Gang Bang Ch. 08

Story Info
Tom's Mom and Dad Get it On.
1.1k words
3.63
7.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Master Bedroom

"Looks like Sunday sex night" quipped Bernie.

"What?"

"Sure. Stan is going out in the Laymobile, Tom and Alice are going to fuck their brains out and Angela is going to whack off, given what we have learned about her libido."

"Bernie!"

"You think I'm wrong?"

Susan thought for a moment. "I guess not. You think I should have given Angela my vibrator?"

"Uh-uh" replied Bernie. "If she really has - what do the kids say? - big panties she'll figure it out if she doesn't already know. What about us?"

"Have I ever turned you down, Bernie?"

Bernie approached Susan and embraced her. They kissed. At first it was a bit perfunctory, like the peck Bernie gave her when he got home from work, but the scent of their facial skin melted their lips and the peck turned into a real kiss that they held as they both felt real emotion well up. If Bernie and Susan had spawned a highly sexed brood, that feature had been inherited from these founders of this nuclear family. They held on tighter, crushing Susan's breasts into Bernie's muscular barrel chest. She could feel his swelling dick pushing against her mons, his thighs against her thighs. It was convenient that the points all matched up with them standing and an argument against short-tall partner combinations. Bernie was standing at the foot of the bed. He spread his knees and fell backward, pulling Susan down on top of him with her thighs between his.

"Bernie, let me spread my legs. Your dick is bruising me."

Bernie released her legs and, pulling up the skirt of her house dress, Susan straddled his legs after they came together. She sat on his balls with his hard dick pressed into her mons again. Susan jiggled a bit, allowing his dick to park in her already opening slit. Susan bent down to kiss him and the movement rubbed his dick right against her clitoris. Susan felt a spurt of hormones. Suddenly, her breathing was open and free, her heart rate increased, her vision seemed sharp and clear. Her whole body was arranging its chemistry for sex. Susan had not noticed the smell of Bernie's armpits until this moment when their aroma became very strong. It was a combination of her sense of smell suddenly becoming much more acute and Bernie's balls pouring testosterone into his bloodstream and his sweat glands passing quantities of the hormone to the skin and hair of his armpits.

After years of learning to respond to each other sexually, Bernie and Susan could both be aroused much more quickly than, say, in the early days of their dating. Bernie was rock hard and Susan was very, very wet.

"My big panties need to come off" said Susan. "They are very uncomfortably wet."

She disentangled herself and stood up. In short order she stood naked before him. Bernie had been so entranced by her hasty strip that he was still fully clothed.

"Off with those big panties, bub."

They both were apparently taken with the phrase "big girl panties" and neither of them had a clue what it meant. Susan stripped Bernie expertly. He was flat on the bed except for a single perpendicular member protruding from the crotch area. Susan knew how find the important features of a situation. She straddled him again and walked on her knees until his erection impeded further progress. Susan was undeterred. She brought her knees together as much as she could, raising her pelvis. She pulled his dick toward her and it just cleared her outer lips. She scrooched up an inch or two and settled onto it, pressing the head into alignment with the entry to her pussy hole. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him, slowly she approached her outer lips to his balls until she was sitting right down on them and his swollen member filled her body.

"Bernie! Bernie! I love you so much."

"I know, Susan. As much as I love you."

Slowly, she rocked back and forth on his dick. There was very little movement in and out but the thick base of his dick pressed her pussy now here, now there as she rocked back and forth, rotated her pelvis clockwise, reversed and rotated it counterclockwise. For Bernie it was a challenge to see how long he could delay cumming. When he was young, it was not for very long but now, in his early fifties, he could wait as Susan fucked her pussy on his dick. He loved sensing her rhythm, the rhythm of her movement and the rhythm of the grabbing of his cock with her pussy muscles. He inhaled her musky odor and he could feel his anal sphincter and the muscles of his pelvic floor contracting. This was Bernie and Susan's private heaven, a place they had created by years of fucking together. They stayed in it for a very long time. Sometimes, Susan could have an orgasm from simply holding this position. Sometimes she would prompt Bernie, as she did tonight.

"Touch it, Bernie. Touch my clit."

And he did, gently, teasing it, pressing it against the dorsal nerve of his dick and, finally, rubbing it with his thumb in a clockwise circle. Slowly...slowly...a little less slowly. Her pussy grabbed his dick. When it released a little he rubbed a little faster. She grabbed him again. Again, he waited for the release and began rubbing in the circle again. The clit was totally engorged and he pressed it a little harder. He moved faster in his circular pattern now. Every time Susan's pussy relaxed a little he rubbed a little faster, making it squeeze him again. Susan, like Bernie, actually tried to put off her orgasms as long as possible. Always she failed. At a certain point the stimulation was overwhelming and Susan began coming on his throbbing dick. When she did, he allowed his orgasm to proceed, pumping his cum into her pussy as it throbbed on top of him. It seemed they came for a long time until Susan collapsed on top of Bernie's chest.

They both slept, as they always did, right were they lay after the collapse.

When they awoke they looked into each other's eyes deeply. Their connection was plainly visible to each in the other's eyes. Nothing needed to be said. Everything important was clear to both of them.

Susan said, "I can't fault the kids for wanting sex. It takes time to learn what we know. Sometimes they think that some device or some clever idea or fantasy can approach it. The truth of it and the whole of it is in our own sexual response. Everything else is just a way to poke at that area of the brain, hoping to touch it."

Bernie said "Some day, if they are lucky, they will have this. I hope they do."