Gang Bang Night

Story Info
A ordinary man discovers a secret about his girlfriend.
2.5k words
3.86
23.1k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

Gangbang Night at the KitCat

Chapter 1

I met my girlfriend Susan walking on the beach one day and I noticed how stunning she looked in that bikini. she notice me looking at her and simply walked up to me and said, "would you like to have coffee with me?"

I could not believe how forward she was and I replied, "sure."

she puts on a beach dress on top of her bikini. We go to the nearest coffee shop and had a really good time, laughing, and telling stories. She then looked at me and said, "do you want to make out on the beach?"

I looked at her and replied, "what in public view?"

"the sun is going down and most people are leaving." she replied.

She notices my face turning red, " you are shy?, I'm so disappointed"

She started to get up and I stopped her, and smiled , "I didn't say no"

She smiled back at me and she took me down to the beach between some logs. Then right in front of me, she took off her clothes, while looking straight into my eyes. My cock got so rock hard so I put her against the logs, and we fucked for hours. She gave me a blowjob like I have never experienced before, she just loved my cock. She was not afraid to get noticed either, making so much noise.

So after dating her for over a year. We decided to purchase a home and move in together. We made good money and life was good. We fucked every chance we got and she had an appetite that never ended, I had no problem with that. One day I came home to find her hands tied above her head with a rope tied to a hook on the ceiling. I don't how she managed to do that on her own and I did not care, she was naked begging to play slave and master.

Chapter 2

Six month's later. I notice some encrypted data going to her phone through my home network. The phone is cellular however in the house her phone uses wifi. I wasn't keeping track of her, but I did a lot of research at home for the company I worked for, C chip industry's. We develop cutting edge computer chips and software. Security was always an issue. I had to monitor my home network to make sure no one was hacking in. This encryption data bothered me for some time, and why was it going to her phone? I had no reason to doubt her of anything. The next week, she received another encrypted message which made no sense to me.

So I decided to decrypt the message, I didn't have much choice. It read, meet us at the KitCat Club on Thursday at 8:00 PM. I'm thinking, why would her friends send her an encrypted message for girls night? I'm home that Thursday evening, and Susan says she wants to go out with the girls from work again.

I look at her, "You don't want me to come along"

"no, it's girls night, silly"

"OK,"

I looked away, but this still did not make much sense. I installed a piece of software on her phone. This gave me the ability to track her phone. I hated doing this, but what choice did I have. After another encrypted message, she tells me she is going out again. She then drove to a certain location, which I find out is the location of the KitCat club. Her phone stays there and does not move for hours. It's now 1:20 AM. I give her a call, asking her when she is coming home.

"I am driving home now."

" are you safe to drive"

"yes, I only had two beers."

I went online and found nothing about the KitCat Club. This is very odd, so I go on the dark web and look it up there. it's a private sex club. Why would she keep this a secret? Why did she not invite me? Three weeks go by when I am alerted to another encrypted message. I do my thing and it says tonight at 8pm. Does your boyfriend know? Know what, I thought.

Chapter 3

This time I have to find out, I call and let her know I will be working late. She says nothing about girls night. At 8:30 I show up at the club and notice the bouncer at the front door. He's accessing computer screen, For ID's. I immediately hack into the system, and put myself down as a guest. I put the computer away and I walk up to the bouncer.

I tell him, " I'm a guest"

"Who invited you here"

I gave him my wife's name. He checked and smiled at me and opened the door. I walked in and opened a second door. I couldn't believe what I was looking at; a large room sectioned off with beds, couches and a lot of people fucking hard.

I walked around to a group of men and women who were undressing. To better blend in I put my clothes in the locker. I walk around carefully so not to be noticed by Susan. After about five minutes, I caught a tattoo on a woman's leg, It was my wife, I recognized that tattoo. She was on her back on top of a guy, while his cock was up her ass.. Then another guy was on top of her , banging her pussy. Her head was over the edge of the bed with another guy face fucking her.

My cock got so hard watching her getting fucked in all holes. I made sure to stay out of the way and watch. I was not to worried about her seeing me without her glasses on, everything was a blur to her. In after 20 minutes they were finished, and she moved on to another fellow and started riding him. I was so horny and could not help but to walk up in behind her, with my cock so hard. I put saliva on my shaft and head and shoved it in her ass. She didn't even look around. I fucked her like never before and after cumming two or three times, I backed off slowly. Turned my head. and walked away. Out of the corner of my eye, I see she did not notice me.

She was so sweaty, and had cum all over her body. I had to leave because she might have discovered that I was there. I walked out the door and smiled at the bouncer. Going home I didn't know what to think or feel. It really got turned on, but I was also confused. Getting home, I took a shower to make sure no smells were still on me, I waited on the couch for her to come home. She got home at about 1:40 am and walked into the living room.

She looks at me and says, "Did you stay up waiting for me"

"Yes, How was girls night?"

"It was really a lot of fun".

"I'm sure," the image of her getting fucked in all holes was still in my mind.

"when can I meet your girlfriends?" I said,

She looked at me

."You would be bored, They just wanna go out and get drunk and talk girl stuff."

I say nothing, I didn't know what to say or feel. I knew she was lying to me, but why?

"Can we go to bed together?"

"Yes, of course, let me take a shower"

I wrapped my arms around her like usual and we both fell asleep. In the morning I went to work just like usual and so did she. What could I do or say? Two weeks go by and again, I notice another encrypted message on my network. I decrypt it, and it's the same message. 9:00 o'clock at the KitCat club.

Chapter 4

I fuck hard every free time we get, anywhere.

She would ask me: "You seem to be more turned on lately,"

"well, you bring out the beast in me", she smiles.

This went on for months with no answers. But then a buddy, Paul, gave me a calls and asks me if I wanted to get together. I have not seen him for some time since I moved in with Susan. It's was Saturday afternoon and I thought, why not. Paul is a good man, he is a porn star, his home is full of movies and posters and of course, a lot of cameras. We having coffee together and I take the chance and asked him about the KitCat club. He suddenly looked at me

"How, have you heard about that? "

"I over heard someone else talking about it."

"You know, don't you?" I was a little taken back, "know what?"

"Your girlfriend goes there,"

. "How do you know that?"

"I see her there all the time. She told me not to tell you, because she loves you very much and doesn't want to lose you,"

"Have you fucked her while we were together?"

"No, your my friend and I would not do that to you."

He looked at me. "How do you feel about all this?"

"I'm not sure."

In one way it turned me on hard. But then I'm confused why she doesn't want to tell me, or asks me to take part in it.

"She wasn't sure if you would go along with it and she really needs it. She used to get into a lot of trouble because of being horny all the time. Guys would use or abuse her. I brought her to the club. To give her some sort of safety.

It really helped her a lot."

I look at him, "what do I do now? How do I deal with this?"

"you can just go along with it, or bring it up with her, there is no wrong answer"

He looks at me:

"how much do you know about what goes on there?"

I had to confess I told him that I hacked into their system to get in, when Susan was there.

"Oh", he said. "Then what?"

"I took off my clothes and I saw her. She was riding a guy so I just came up behind her and. gave her anal"

He laughed so hard he practically fell off the chair, "She can't see very well without her glasses, can she? "

"No"

"Well," he said; "you're going to have to tell her now, otherwise this will eat you up."

"How do I tell her? How do I confront her?

She has been lying to me for several months. In that she's cheating behind my back at the KitCat Club"

"You don't look angry about it"

"No, it really turned me on hard and now I have an understanding, why, but still"

"Why don't we go back to your place? and let's talk to her together."

Chapter 5

That gave me a really scary feeling. It meant that I had intruded on her privacy. But doesn't this involve me too? We both drove back to my place. Susan was sitting on the couch. and she's was surprised to see Paul with me.

Paul, gets out a beer from the fridge and sit down.

He looks at her and, says. "he knows. He's known for months, but I did not tell him."

Susan's face turned red and didn't know what to say.

Paul continued: "we talked about it and he has come to a sort of understanding why you go there. But he doesn't see it as cheating. He even hacked into the place and and walked in as a guest."

Paul chuckled, "Then what?" She said,

"Well, apparently he came up behind you and gave you an anal fuck.

She looks at me: " How did you know" she said?

"all those encrypted messages going to your phone. You forget that I work from home many times and my network is guarded against hackers"

"Now what , you want me to quit?"

"No, I think I understand"

She said that she was so scared to tell me anything, and didn't want to lose me. You're good man, and you're not use to this kind of thing. I wanted to be with a good man not someone who would just use me.

" I'm not gonna use you."

She looks at me again. She says, " You are not angry or hurt? "

"Are you kidding? It made my cock rock hard and all I could think of is to fuck you even harder and I just want to be there for you and with you"

She asked, "what would you do there? Would you fuck other women?"

"No. I'll stay and watch you, then fuck you when all the other guys are done. I love watching you. getting fucked by so many guys."

She laughed her head off. Until she couldn't breathe anymore. Paul made a phone call to the KitCat and makes me a family member.

"There its done"

"That's it"

Paul replies sure "I own the club however its still $2000 a year for both of you, Plus monthly cleaning fees"

Chapter 6

Several weeks later, I got an alert of an encrypted message to her phone. This time I give her a call. She laughs and says,

"Yep, we're in. We go on Saturday night."

We drive there park and we go in. She shows her card to the bouncer and tells him I am a registered family member. We go's to the lockers and put all our clothes away. I watched from the rest area and have some energy drinks

I couldn't believe just how many guys were surrounding and fucking her. At times I held her hand as she was being face fucked and double penetrated at the same time. Then I stick my cock up her pussy with so much cum coming down her legs.

When a guy's finished with face fucking her, I put my cock down her throat and boy that felt good. I cummed all over her body like the other guys and she rubs it all over. Then some other guy comes up behind her and stick there cock up her ass. We both go into the dungeon and I tied her up and asked other guys to come over to fuck her. There were times I whipped her and she liked it it a lot. We spent the next many years going to the KitCat club.

But one day we both decided we wanted children. So we canceled our membership and we ended up with three children. We moved into the suburbs and we were both so very happy. But every now and then, we send the kids to my parents place and tell them we just want some romantic time. I then host a gang bang with with our friends from the KitCat Club.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers