Gang Bang Pt. 01

Story Info
Anny tries not to wake her step-brother.
1.5k words
4.03
50.8k
61
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers

Gang Bang

Copyright 2022 Matt Coolomon

Part 1

Anny lies with her eyes open fixed upon her step-brother's sleeping face over in his sleeping bag, curled on his side. One of the two men they have been sharing a tent with this past week is nuzzling and kissing her neck from behind. She is in his sleeping bag, her t-shirt up around her waist, his hand up it, pinching her nipples with his fingers. She can feel his erection probing her back.

The guy's name is Paul. His friend and the fourth member of their white-water rafting group, Mario, is just stirring from sleep across the end of the tent at Anny's feet.

Paul moves from feeling Anny's breast and rubs his hand down over her belly to cup her pussy. She's very wet from deposits of semen by both men, and she can feel her panties still around her ankles. Paul captures the head of his cock and guides it into her. Anny arches back against him, presenting herself for full penetration, gasping as he enters. She's been fucked four times through the course of the past evening and night, and just wants the guy to get himself off quickly. She reaches back and claims the back of his neck. "Just take me, but try to be quiet, please."

"Yeah, just take you, huh?" he breathes into her ear, pulling slowly back then rolling his pelvis and spearing into her pussy. "Ooh, that's so fucking wet 'n' juicy, baby."

"Uh huh, but just quickly too, okay? I don't want Tad to wake up and see you."

Paul chuckles low and breathes into Anny's ear. "To see me humping his hot little sister again, ya mean?"

"Mmm, but it was different last night in the dark, and with you guys all drunk. And now it's morning I don't want him to actually see you having me." Anny looks to the other guy, Mario, now awake and watching. She checks her step-brother again. He has his sleeping bag pulled up around his nose, his eyes still closed and his breathing deep and slow. "Hmmm." Anny bites down on her lip, stifling her moan as the guy on her back keeps pulling slowly back and surging into her.

She's worked over onto her belly, the sleeping bag fully open and falling away from Paul's back. He's supporting himself on one huge muscular arm, the other is under her holding her to him. He starts rolling his hips to fuck her, his massive thighs straddling hers and keeping her legs together. She has her bottom lifted for him, her hips flared and her gooey little opening presented for his pleasure.

The two men confer silently, then the one on Anny's back pulls out of her and moves aside. The other one, Mario, is quite a bit heavier, and not as fit looking. His cock is incredibly thick.

"AAH..mm-aah," Anny squeals under her breath as it penetrates her.

"Yeah, man, fuckin' ride the little slut," Paul groans. "Look at her stickin' her cunt up for ya, bro. She's lovin' it, hey!"

"Shhh! Please!" Anny whispers back over her shoulder. She looks to the beta of the two males. "Just quickly please, Mario. Just.. Mm..huhh.. oh that's so big in me like that."

"It's coz your pussy's so fucking tight." Mario checks over at Tad then goes on whispering. "Squeeze my fat cock again, Anny. Real tight like you did last night. Squeeze that tight little cunt. There's a good girl."

"No!" Anny scolds under her breath. "Please, just hurry up! I'll do it for you if you hurry up and finish in me."

"Hey, man, not yet. Let me have another ride on her first," Paul whispers, motioning for Mario to get off Anny's back and out of his way.

The bigger man rolls off her and sits on his arse against the centre tent pole, his cock standing to attention and his hand stroking it slowly. Anny watches the other man back over her shoulder as he straddles her thighs again. He wipes his cockhead up through her slit, and she flares her pelvis for him once more, keeping her bottom up off the thinly padded bedroll beneath her. "Yeah that's it, fuckin' work for it, baby. You want it, don't you."

"Uh huh, I want it," Anny says under her breath. "Please, though, please?"

"I know." Paul checks over at Anny's step-brother. He grins. "Alright, just quick now then," he breathes into her ear and resumes humping slow and deep. "Do you want me to pull out this time, sweetheart? I'm pretty fuckin' close."

Anny feels her face flush embarrassment. "It's a bit late to worry about that, isn't it?" She looks to Mario as well. "You can both cum in me again, but..!" she grimaces over at Tad, who has shifted a little and the sleeping bag has moved up over his eyes, his breathing maybe a little shallower and faster, Anny thinks as she watches him.

Anny keeps watching her step-brother's form beneath his bedclothes for any movement as the man on her back powers into her with one final thrust and holds firm. She keeps her bottom up high and her pelvis flared for him while his cock throbs and spurts inside of her. He's barely stifling his grunts and groans, and she glances back over her shoulder at his contorted face.

Paul winks at her and puts a finger over his lips, shushing himself, and he rolls playful eyes over to his friend. "Come on, man, you're up," he whispers quietly with a mischievous look, and he lifts from Anny's back with his spent penis oozing from her.

Anny smiles back over her shoulder at him. He motions to her step-brother and grins a little, shushing himself again. "Thank you," Anny whispers to him.

"Anytime, baby," he returns, winking and grinning wider.

She rolls her eyes. "I mean for being quiet about it!"

Mario is mounting her again, holding her hips with both hands as his large cockhead positions itself then powers into her cunt. She braces under his weight. "Aahh," she can't help squealing under her breath as he penetrates her. He leaves one hand to control her hips and with the other grabs her clit and forcefully manipulates her little glans, sending shockwaves through her body. He starts thrusting in and out making her orgasm build. Resistance is futile and she grinds back against the guy's large body sending hers to explode into orgasm. "Uuhh..Ahh..uhh.." she moans through clenched teeth as it hits and contracts in her belly, the guy on her back expelling a huge breath and squashing her against the floor as he holds firmly up her with his cock throbbing out its load.

Mario collapses away from straddling her. He crawls to his bed and pulls the cover back over him, huffing and breathing heavily. Paul gives her another wink as he leaves the tent. Tad hasn't stirred any further.

Anny takes her panties from where Paul had pushed them down around her ankles. She folds them and presses them over her stretched and leaking pussy. "Thank you," she mouths the words to Mario.

He smiles. "You squeezed me real hard that time. Fucking awesome."

Anny bites down on her grin, her blush rising again as she kneels closer. "It felt like so much from you again."

Mario nods. "There always is. Sorry."

"That's okay, I don't mind," Anny whispers as she softly kisses his lips. Then she cranes to see her step-brother's eyes are still closed as she grabs her bikini and sneaks past him to go have a swim and clean herself up in the river.

*

The three men are all buddy-buddy and joking around throughout the leisurely paddle and few white-water runs that morning. Anny remains preoccupied with her thoughts and concerns. She and her step-brother have experimented with other men before, but not for a year or so. This is the final day of their rafting adventure, and they have shared the excitement of their two male companions checking Anny out at every opportunity over the week. She's slender, brunette and pretty, her step-brother keeps reminding her. She and her step-brother have been choosing her outfits each day to tease the guys and get them even more interested. Last night, being the final one they would be spending in a small tent together, the beer was flowing and the stakes of a game of poker were for the removal of clothing. And once Anny lost her bikini top, things escalated very quickly for her and her step-brother without any formal discussion.

There have been lingering, searching looks, but by early afternoon and the end of the rafting journey down the river, Anny and Tad have not had a chance to actually talk. Then, as soon as they drag their inflatable raft up onto the shore, Anny is whisked away by some of the other girls from the tour group, and she doesn't see her step-brother much at all during the celebratory barbeque the tour organizers have put on.

End Part 1 of 5

coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers