Gang Bang Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad has a gambling debt.
1.8k words
3.98
38.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers

Copyright 2022 Matt Coolomon

Part 2

The final night of Anny and Tad's tour sees them staying at a luxury riverfront resort hotel. Anny is soaking in the bath when her step-brother comes up from the barbeque and the heavy door clunks shut behind him. He comes right in and sits on the edge of the bath. "Hey," he says and swishes the water, quickly averting his gaze from Anny's. He shrugs. "So, that was pretty freaky last night, wasn't it, Anny?"

"I guess." Anny responds. "I wasn't expecting things to go that far."

"I know. It's like it was just a dream," Tad answers.

"A good dream or a bad dream?" Anny questions, swirling her face cloth absently.

"A bit of both I suppose. It's sorta like I lost something I only just got back this past year or so."

"Lost something! What did you lose?" Anny touches her step-brother's hand.

"Well, I didn't really lose anything I s'pose, but another two men have been inside you now."

"Yes, but it's not like we've never done it before, Tad"

"Yeah, but I thought we weren't gonna do it again. Not goin' all the way at least."

"Well, you didn't seem to mind last night!" Anny accuses, giggling a little.

"No! I'm not saying you've done anything wrong," her step-brother defends quickly. "I'm just saying it seems a bit unreal again is all."

"Yeah, I guess I know what you mean by that. But I hope you won't end up resenting me for it."

"Of course not, baby." Tad assures sincerely. "You were beautiful, as always."

"Really?" Anny coos. "I wasn't too slutty this time?"

"Slutty? Hell no!" Tad strokes Anny's hair. He shrugs, frowning a little. "I guess the only thing that kind of concerns me at all is they didn't use anything."

Anny's blush rises. "Oh yeah."

Her step-brother's face reddens too. "So another two men have actually cum inside you now, haven't they!" He takes a breath and expels slowly. "My little sister has been cummed in unprotected again."

"Uh huh," Anny utters, biting her lip.

"And they emptied their balls into you. Pumped you full of sperm."

"Mmm I know, Tad. I've been thinking about that all day while you guys were all joking around and carrying on."

"Thinking about it? Like how -- what do you mean, Anny?"

"Um... just that I was sitting there with my bikini pants all wet and sticky, and it was from the guys sitting across the raft from us looking so damn pleased with themselves." Anny feels her face flush again, remembering this morning's little session. "I felt so dominated by them, Tad. The way they just took me and used me for their pleasure. Mmm, I felt so horny all day thinking about it, I just wanted them to have me again."

"Aw fuck." Tad gulps. "And they were both just staring at you all day. Probably thinking about what it was like fucking you."

"I know, I could feel their eyes all over me, Tad. Undressing me! I tried not to look back at them too much."

"Undressing you again, you mean. We already let them watch you get undressed last night, didn't we. The way their eyes lit up when you had to take off your bikini top and they saw your tits. Fuck me!"

"Mmm, that was so wrong, wasn't it, Tad. It felt so wrong doing it for them, almost like being a payment and that."

Tad sucks in a big breath and expels, nodding stiffly. "And they both got a feel of them too, hey!"

"Uh huh, Paul was feeling me up all night in bed, Tad. He had his hand up my shirt the whole time just feeling me and playing with me. My nipples have been so sensitive all day because of him." Anny caresses her breasts with bathwater and bubbles. She peers up at her step-brother's face, his mouth hanging open a bit, his eyes glazed over. "He's got such strong hands, it was amazing to be held by him all night, Tad. I just couldn't help it when he wanted me again this morning."

Tad swallows hard, nodding stiffly again. "When they both wanted you again, you mean. Taking turns riding you like that."

"Mmm -- did you watch at all?" Anny asks, the flashbacks making her body heat up at the memory.

Tad swallows hard once more. "Yeah, a little bit. I can't believe how much you were pushing your bum up for them, like letting them hump you."

Anny grimaces guiltily. "I like having a strong man on my back, Tad. I felt so dominated by Paul. I just wanted to give him the best angle I could to penetrate me, to feel him all the way inside me."

"Letting him get off in you as deep as he could hey, Anny? To pump his sperm right into your belly. That what you mean?"

Anny blushes more fully. "Yes," she answers her step-brother honestly. "I wanted them both to cum in me as deep as they could, Tad."

"Aah fuck," Tad groans, and he stands and turns away, his cock tenting bolt upright in his pants. "So, do you think it'll work, Anny? Do you think Paul will stop his dad from harassing our dad now?"

"Oh, I don't know," Anny huffs impatiently at the mere thought of her father. "Dad's such a fool, borrowing money like that." She shakes her head, turning up her hands in frustration. "He has to pay the money back, Tad. There's nothing anyone can do about that."

"Yeah but, do you think Paul's old man will, you know, he won't actually do anything now, will he?"

"No, I think Paul will stop him from getting physical now," Anny shares with her step-brother. Paul had whispered as much to her during the night, that he would have a word with his father and settle him down, that Anny didn't need to worry about her father's safety.

"Yeah those dudes who collect for his old man are pretty fucking mean looking. I hope Paul will be able to do something," her step-brother muses as he checks his face in the mirror.

"You need a shave, Tad". Anny is over thinking about her dad and his ridiculous gambling. It frustrates and infuriates her, and she's still in the mood for fun and certainly doesn't want to spoil it.

Tad closes the toilet seat and sits on it. "I guess I need to get dressed up a bit for these drinks tonight. It's a posh looking bar, isn't it."

"Hmm, I guess... I was thinking I should wear something a little bit sexy for these men. It would be nice after spending the week in a life jacket and my board shorts."

"You mean for Paul?"

"And for Mario. And for the other men as well, since they're all regulars and part of Paul's group of friends, by the sound of it."

"Right. And did Paul actually say anything?" Tad asks, his brow furrowing.

"Um, kind of. He just said they're all looking forward to seeing me tonight."

"Oh yeah, and when did he say that, Anny?"

"Um." Anny blushes. "Just a little while ago." She grimaces. "He was with his friends, and I could tell they all knew, Tad. They were all looking at me and grinning, and Paul said I should dress up for them a bit."

"Oh right." Tad gulps. "Fuck me, Anny. This is crazy, isn't it?"

"It's our last night, Tad. It might be best if we just do what he um... like, to just play along with him until we leave in the morning."

"Aw fuck, and he's gonna wanna sleep with you again, isn't he?"

"I don't know. I guess he might." Anny peers up from caressing her breasts with bubbles again. "Would that be okay with you, Tad?" Her belly is warm, her pussy tingling from more flashbacks. "If it was just him and Mario having turns with me again?" she asks her step-brother.

Tad stares back at her, his neck gulping before he speaks. "And what about protection, Anny, is there any chance they could've gotten you pregnant last night?"

Anny's blush heats her face. "I don't think so. I'm nearly due for my period, so I think I should be okay."

Tad huffs and shakes his head. "I can't believe they wouldn't use rubbers with you last night, for fuck's sake. It's bullshit -- they're not uncomfortable at all and you can feel everything with them just fine."

"Uh huh," Anny utters, biting down on her grin and sinking into the bubbles to hide her guilty face from her step-brother.

"And then the fucker wouldn't even pull out of you, when he knew you weren't on anything."

"Mmm, but I really should be okay." Anny blows bubbles away from her chin, her hands between her thighs and her thumbs touching the lips of her pussy. She peers at her step-brother's face, his head lowered. She doesn't believe he's feeling totally negative. She can see a twinkle of excitement in his eyes and he's constantly pulling at the front of his pants or covering them with his arm. "I'm actually glad they didn't use anything, Tad. It felt really sexy being cummed in properly like that."

Tad glances at her eyes but quickly rolls them away again. He takes a big breath and expels as he leans back with his hands clutching his head. "Aw fuck, Anny. This is fucking crazy!"

"I know, but you liked watching those guys with me, didn't you?"

"I dunno. Fuck!"

"And you enjoyed watching them cum inside me like that, didn't you, Tad? I can't even remember the last time we did it without a condom. Isn't it exciting that there's live sperm from two other men heading up to my womb right now? Mmm and so much of it from both of them, taking me this morning as well as last night."

"Aw fuck, in your womb? But I thought ya just said you should be safe."

"Yes, if there's no egg present, I'm safe." Anny bites down on her grin. She shrugs. "But there'd still be sperm from both of them alive in me right now. She lifts her bottom to expose her belly through the bubbles. "Mmm, all up in here, Tad. Right where a man should be spurting his cum -- inside of a woman."

Tad suddenly gets up and lurches over the bath, one hand planting against the wall, the other holding his freed cock as he ejaculates. "Aaaa, ah fuuck," he groans and ropes of his cum lash Anny's still exposed belly.

She holds herself up for her step-brother, peering from his scrunched-up face to his dribbling penis, rubbing his cum up over her tits. "Mmm that's nice, Tad. That's so sexy!"

End Part 2 of 5

coolomon
coolomon
531 Followers