All Comments on 'Gang Banged in Vegas'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wife, mother of two, so easily throw her marriage away.

Like "I told you I wanted to get fucked," is any kind of excuse to get gang-banged in front of your husband while he was passed out drunk and had not at least agreed to the gangbang. Whatever happened you your marital vow to be monogamous only with hubby? I guess an itchy kunt (herpes?) just justifies everything.

You seriously think hubby will put up with this kind of crap? Sooner or later, your gonna wake up to your hubby pissing all over you and throwing you out to the curb. You ungrateful, selfish, self-entitled, superating gutter gash.

ccblankccblank5 months ago

Good story. Better than when the husband's in on it. Hotter.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Another hot story. Good job. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Who the fuck are these assholes who criticize this story, it’s a fucking porn site dumb asses.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Very well timed.

I applaud the ending.

BluecockneyBluecockney5 days ago

Yet another excellent story from my favourite author. Thanks again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...