All Comments on 'Gang Banged in Vegas'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You were never fun. Kind of disgusting, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slut writer writing about a slut wife! Good going! And seeing as u keep getting scores twice higher then u deserve…I am sure u have to suck and fuck a lot of cocks behind the scenes ….do write to us about ur experience once u get infected with AIDS pse!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This wasn’t erotic, it was a train wreck. This was a divorce waiting to happen and I don’t know who is worse.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Alcohol and sex don't always mix!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope her pimp got top dollar for the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another boring sheaf of carnal decadence that should have stayed in Vegas. -- 1☆

Las Vegas GBs and hookups are an extremely overused trope. It doesn't take talent to write about this place, just visit it once after dark. Then scribble down what you think goes on in Vegas, stop, rinse and repeat. Try writing a story for an erotic literary website WITHOUT using overt references to sex. That's closer to real talent there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I's rather be single than be married to such a slutty cunt! I wish she'd get AIDS and die!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

That was an awesome story! I absolutely loved it. I loved when Ellie was leaning on her husband’s shoulders, looking at him sleeping while Dave had his hand on her hip and unzipping her dress. So hot!!!

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

The actual writing is OK but it's another in the long line of willing cuck stories that I simply don't like. It would have been better if, on waking up, the husband had told her to piss off and left telling her to expect the divorce papers when she got back to what was once a happy family home. Her pleading that the drink and his lack of performance left her high and dry falls flat as a very poor excuse for her behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love for my wife to get gangbanged…….

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Just ignore the insecure chicken shits that are commenting in such a vile way. They can't abide the notion of a guy who isn't afraid of sharing his wife enjoying other sex partners. I have observed them coming out of their worm holes with increasing frequency over the past year or so, so maybe you are surprised by this, Focus on the incredible number of Followers you have, I just added my own.

snarbozsnarbozover 1 year ago

D: I love you

W: Who's next?

That's the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New title: The slut who came to Vegas... stayed in Vegas... and her kids got a new mom who loved their dad less than a year later

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

You forgot (I think -- maybe I missed it?) to tell us what Ellie does for a living. Is she a stay-at-home Mom, or does she work? I think the perfect job for her is to be an elementary school teacher. Too bad she's from California -- if she were from Texas she could be training at a firing range. It's hard to write a good gangbang story but you did a nice job. I especially liked the buildup with the clothes and the scenes poolside. I almost thought you'd include the two girls Ellie befriended, or perhaps they enjoyed all five men the night before? Maybe with Dan joining in, on the down low? That'd be juicy. It's a good story that can give one lots of variations to imagine! 5* ~~JBE

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Well written. That's about the only good thing I can say about it.

Dan never had a chance. From the time they got in line until they got to their room she never spoke to him, thought of him or mentioned his name. She was more interested in those 5 guys than her husband from the second they got there.

She can try to blame it in Dan for falling asleep but, she knew after the first day how he responded to activities and she did all the same things again the next day. She set him up to fail so she could do what she really wanted all along.

Hope Dan files the divorce papers Monday morning.

nhhungrymannhhungrymanover 1 year ago

So glad to see you writing again! As always, loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You see thats what I don't understand. To me a "happy marriage" is when a couple satisfy each other mentally and physically. If couples have been fucking other people for decades as a "happy married" couple then surely that means either the wife or the husband has never been satisfied sexually or mentally. So why get married in the first place and why stay married? Ah Im guessing it's all about money. Couples that are not satisfied by each are satisfied by money. How sad. I wonder who invented Swinging? And the follow on who was the first woman to cuck thier husband? And tell him its fine we are Swingers now you can fuck someone else 5 times a year I will fuck multiple people anytime I like but don't worry dear I will never leave you as long as you have money in your bank account.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Very nice! I especially liked her trying to wake up her husband while their new friends began molesting her. At first I was a little put off by the lack of communication between them, but then I realized that hubby was faking the whole sleep thing in the hope that something would start. Nicely done and well worth five stars.

Of course, I never read cuck stuff so, I quit reading after the first sentence;)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I had a similar thing happen to me many years ago.

Good tale

lori791lori791over 1 year ago

i would do it if my husband set it up

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

How dickhead Dan could allow what she got up to just amazes me. He was already not happy that "their" getaway break was being spent with those 5 guys instead of just him and her. Then when the slut did her "You fell asleep on me last night so I'm going to let a strange man put lotion all over me and my arse". At that stage dickhead Dan should have left and gone up to their room and packed, ready to check out. No words necessary. He didn't of course. Then later, after they'd had a sleep, why did the moron drink too much so that he fell asleep in the club? Has he no control at all?

Once he finally woke, when his cheating slut wife was having her gang bang, he should have simply told everyone to fuck off out of his room. Then told his wife he'd be filing for divorce from her cheating arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really a stupid not very well written story about a stupid slut who can't keep her legs closed. Who fucks a bunch of strangers in Vegas. Players. Guys who obviously get around. Picks up a bunch of diseases in her skanky holes. Provably gets pregnant by another man.

Her actions will more than likely lead to VERY serious issues in their marriage if not outright divorce and a broken family. All because "she wanted to get fucked in Vegas".

This wasn't a swinger couple who had talked through rules of sharing. And what was allowed and not allowed. This was s stupid cubt who just fucked a bunch of random men in front of her half drunk husband.

What's going to happen the next morning when they both wake up and realize they don't know if those guys have AIDS or Hep B or Herpes...and she took them all bareback. How awkward is it going to be when they return home and he has to face his wife every night knowing she's thinking about those other men and how she got airtight...and isn't satisfied with just his dick anymore?

This is a stupid story with "fans" posting "oh its so hot" with little thought to consequences.

And of course...the first comment I read is from the cuck loving, sloppy seconds having, cream pie eating Odi. Talking about how great it is to be made a cuckold by your wife. And how men who can't abide sharing their women's cunts are somehow less than? And we're a chicken shits? Because he LOVES the idea of sharing his woman around like the town bicycle in unprotected gang bangs in Vegas with strangers? Seriously. What a fucking moron. Dude you would know a thing or two about worms wouldn't you? Go suck some strange jiz out your woman's asshole like a good little cuck and stfu.

Hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dan woke up sober the next day and remembered what happened. He cancelled the rest of the trip with his wife and drove home. When they got home and went to a family members house. The next week his wife was devastated when she was served divorce papers. She tried everything she could to reconcile and stop the divorce but the simple fact of the matter was. She ruined her marriage by spreading her legs instead of just fucking her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way king cuck himself Odoreater is calling us worms. Classic

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Why are they even married? Even at the beginning it was already clear that there was no love from her side. Everytime he said 'I love you' she changed the subject. Then she invites other guys to party with her? Seriously? And then she fucks a few guys and her excuse is that he fell asleep deep in the night. Holy shit, really weird to be tired after dancing deep into the night. She couldnt ask for it at any time of the day? Sex is only possible in the evening with lights out or what? Dan should get away from her fast.

DxstebbDxstebbover 1 year ago

I loved it. Not sure what the hell all the negative comments are about. This site is terrible with them. I notice a lot of people who never contribute anything are the most critical. The title of the story lets you know what your getting into. I come here to read the story, get turned on, maybe get off and move on. Don't let the negative comments detour you. Your stories are hot and full of fantasy. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been waiting ALL YEAR for IMSTILLFUN to write again! Hooray! I hope this gets you back in the saddle with more hot stories to come. She is a master of situations forming from her character teasing and leading guys on to the point where the switch is flipped and her character gets royally fucked! I love that her hubby wasn't sleeping at all, that he set this up and then adds his load to her for the wrap up. I gave it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“"Dammit Dan," I said. "I told you I wanted to get fucked tonight."

Not having much choice she thanked the men and made them leave and went to sleep next to her husband.

In the morning Dan woke her up and made love to her. She forgave him for the night before.

The end

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroover 1 year ago

Being new to this site, it's the first of your stories I've read. I look forward to reading more, if they're all this good.

kdw6513kdw6513over 1 year ago

Thought the story was great, absolutely the type of story this site is for. Negative comments are from those who are jealous they cannot write this type of story, either from fantasy or real life. Keep up the good work!

Sissyprincess88Sissyprincess88over 1 year ago

Love it! I would love a sequel. See her spend the whole week in Vegas with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good story. Too bad there are so many talentless limp-dicked trolls on Literotica stalking the loving wives category just to vomit out negative comments about anything that is actual porn. I wish these pricks would all go fuck one another the way they obviously want to do and leave authors like this one alone so they can keep producing enjoyable content in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this is all you have to contribute take another year off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And you're proud of this???? 1/5*

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Usual repressed homosexual stuff with the writer allowing himself the big cocks HE truly wants through his stories.

Sad and pathetic really. But hey, it was nearly word imperfect, we need less writers like this so please dont continue.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. That was fuck hot! I would love to read more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cuck story from this author. What did you expect?

2/5

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

The sex was a little rushed - but, very HAWT!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Very nice read!!! Please ignore the comments from the two anonymous morons... They read porn, and are surprised when the stories are about people fucking... WTF? I thought it was great!! And Ellie reminded me of the porn star Jenni Lee, who was hot as all fuck when she was doing porn, but now has an all too real issue with mental health. But your little gang bang story was HOT!!

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Dumb hubby, stay sober and worship your wife when she gets sexy for u

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Keep on banging your whore wife you will get monkeypox from her, enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story I had to wank myself off thank you

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Nice MILF story. Six cocks and a willing hotwife. She'll be sore but happy in the morning. Her last fuck will be Dan in her ass. Five stars. More fun to follow when they return home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it would be a good second story outline for you to grow on into your part 2 of Vegas and the Guys and the next day before going home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

time for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imstillcrap never disappoints, a fresh load of dung spread for us. Still talent free.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imstillfun?

More like imstillawhore.

Epilog-

When her husband leaves her in Vegas cause he doesn't want to be married to a whore...she's stuck and has to start charging the men for the trains she's running.

She ends up with AIDS and dies a lonely death...all because she was a stupid slut who got gangbanged one night. The end.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 1 year ago

A good story. Always a fun time! The wait has been long. I wish the story was longer with a bit more dept to it but it's still very cool. Glad to see you're back!

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 1 year ago

Not sure how anyone could not like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

my wife has three friends. All married. The four of them take a trip to Vegas each year. Of the four husbands, myself and Pete know what goes on during these trips and we definitely approve. You see, my wife and her friends all have a bit of a competition among them. They all try to get as much cock as they can. The last trip, my wife said she got fucked by eight different guys. Two of them fucked her another night.

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 1 year ago

I think the story was good and flowed well. I'm more surprised by all the negative comments, if this kind of story doesn't appeal to you don't read it.

StackedActionStackedActionover 1 year ago

The future will study comment sections and shake the heads. My god we are some sad sad creatures.

writer888writer888over 1 year ago

Great story. Let the negative feedback drive you forward, I do! I always thought that LIterotica should have a forum where us authors could talk (chat in writing) in real time about how we write and where our inspiration comes from. Your stories are a lot like mine, it would be great to hear and get feedback. Keep writing, it's a source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot sexy story! Even the “slut” comments were used at the right time - in foreplay to spice up sex. Not a fan of slut-shaming is a retarded opinion used to attack women. using the same standard of having different sexual partners and (shock horror) enjoying it the only sluts I know are all men

Please just ignore the haters. Ignorant jerks. It was glaringly obvious that this story would have content that they object to but they still read it so they could comment about the supposedly terrible choices made by this fictional character. Presumably they have a 1950s Stepford Wives mentality on how women should act 🙄

Great story. Thx

Tess (uk)

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Sucked . Just cuck shit .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How in this world does this writer of chuck stories get these high results. We all know these stories do not go over well with the majority of readers. Does he have thousands of computers voting these numbers set up to do so???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5/5 from me. Its odd some clowns read stories they seem predisposed to not like and then are surprised they didn’t enjoy. Keep going and consider an anthology self published on Kindle. Cuckold is becoming popular.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Still writing nasty cunts and their cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Fun read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does this writer get such high scores? Well, check the link in her profile. She has over 8000 followers. She is the 17th most followed author on this site and only has 86 stories. The least by almost 1/2 of any of the top authors.

Most of the top authors get their followers through incest stories. She has a few, but not the bulk of her work, and not her top performers.

If you look at her loving wife stories at least 5 of them have over 500 favorites. One over 1k Show me the consequence/BTB authors with those stats. Prove there are more consequence/BTB fans.

So until someone’s got better numbers, it’s you consequences/BTB fans who are confused. And maybe it’s that “I’m always right” attitude that got you dumped/cuckolded in the first place so that now you need the cuckold type of story to relive that experience. Otherwise, why do you read them? If I start a story I don’t like I just move on.

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsover 1 year ago

A great quick hot read. I agree with the others the sex scene was a little rushed maybe some naughty play while at the club and the husband was a sleep. Damn husband can’t stay awake lol.

Hope the author ignores the negative comments that attempt to offend her writing when the comments themselves are so poorly written.

I don’t understand how these people get so emotional when reading a story called gangbanged in Las Vegas. Do they expect to read a love story of a husband and wife having a candlelight dinner. Loving Wives mean there is a loving relationship which there is here. Or just wives who like additional loving. You can interpret the categories many ways.

And what negative Consequences does a fictional writing pornography story have? Gives women naughty ideas they already have? Turns men who are into sharing wive on? Makes people want to sexually experiment like the wife in this story? Give us a break! You are on literotica an erotic website stop judging what turns others on. Stop reading stories that don’t work for you. This should be sex positive.

This author is amazing, has written amazing stories both my wife and I have enjoyed adding to our hot, very loving, open cuckold relationship.

I hope we see more stories from her soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dedicated effort; how do you do it? Must take A LOT of time and manipulation; hope it is worth it. The plot is almost as ridiculous as the comments and the rating. Aren't computers amazing?

Whitestag1Whitestag1over 1 year ago

Awesome work as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You “cuck haters” are so funny. I did a search on all stories that had a BTB or consequence tag. Then saw how many also had a cuckolding related tag. There were under 30.

So claiming you read these stories hoping for an alternate ending is BS. You read them because it gave you a thrill when you were cuckolded and you want to relive that.

Naughtydj69Naughtydj69over 1 year ago

Loved it, another great story and a very welcome return. Thanks for such a hot story, please keep writing when you have the time!!

Randy56rRandy56rover 1 year ago

Such a hot fucking story, I love your dirty mind Once, just once I'd love to have this with my sweet wife.

FunCouple1434FunCouple1434over 1 year ago

Love it. Stroked out an amazing orgasm

Listless1Listless1over 1 year ago

Welcome back. Keep up the work with that dirty mind

IB6UB9_6EIB6UB9_6Eover 1 year ago

That was fun. Hot. Thank you.

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 1 year ago

Always a pleasure to see a new story from you! The semi-consenting-semi-conscious husband element was HOT!

diner5280diner5280over 1 year ago

Thanks for the new addition. I've been watching for one. Once again, the story pulled me in and I wasn't disappointed.

AussieMax69AussieMax69over 1 year ago

Loed it. Really enjoyed the detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun one! You're back! It's been TOOOOO long! A fun Vegas romp. I say hubby faked the semi consciousness and loved it! I gave this one 5 stars. Makes me want to take her to Vegas.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Wow HOT! How have I missed you all these years? Thanks to HeyAll for the pointer. After reading this one I'm reading everything you have published! Thanks in advance for the fantasies.

Cheers

SAGE

rockyteerockyteeover 1 year ago

Very well done! I hope a sequel is in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missed you so much and after re-reading all of your stories had almost given up on checking back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, love it. Well worth a 5 star.

IB6UB9_6EIB6UB9_6Eover 1 year ago

"I likes your style Rabbit!" - Yosemite Sam

Thanks for your stories, I enjoy them.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Lordy, you have a gift. Great characterizations, great build-up, great tempo...

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

They all seem to have that capability, even if only once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Found you late on. Have been missing a lot! Love your style… thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow - just wow

Buffalo4499Buffalo4499over 1 year ago

Damn good story! Fantasy of mine. Hope there’s a sequel. 😉

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but hopefully it carries over to their home when they return!

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

I love your wife gang bang storied

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times after that did get fucked hope your doing creampie gangbangs especially with group of black guys them knock you up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just discovered you as an author, I've read through many of your stories and I'm quite puzzled.

You seem to have some talent for writing and you know how to write a sex scene very well, but what is very strange is that you always write the same story.

It is the phocus in detail of a sexual encounter of a woman and several men under the gaze of the husband.

Whether it's in Vegas, or a company party, a stay in the mountains, a bachelor party, a Halloween party...no matter the place or the party, it generally tells the same plot.

Have you ever thought about broadening your horizons and skills?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to write a sequei to Ellie's advemtures with or without Dan.

Wonderful storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mindset that celebrates a willing but inexperienced (at gangbanging) wife finding the courage (realized or subconscious) to toss her inhibitions and embrace her sexuality represents both an acceptance that women are just as sexually passionate as men...and the concurrent mindset that a woman's accessing that passion is to be applauded and not condemned (especially if she does so openly {Not cheating} with her husband's support).

It's a truism that feminists of both sexes too often condemn erotica/pornography as being written to degrade or demean women. Much evidence supports that view--but there is also evidence that supports the view that SOME erotica (particularly that written as either "hotwife" or "femdom" oriented--at least that which does not demean or degrade their husbands) is just the opposite and in fact is supportive of women embracing their right and ability to embrace and exert their sexuality as THEY see fit.

I see this tale as being one of the latter. So...from my point of view congratulations on a very well-written story both composition-wise and erotic plot-wise. And yes, please let us have sequels which explore how this couple themselves explore their new marital universe. 5 of 5 with bells on!

MLJ

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterabout 1 year ago

Your stories take me back to my younger days. Sadly too many of the authors here don’t really know what they’re taking about. Mostly no experience. Yours feel authentic. I always end wishing I was there with your main character and it would go on forever.

The best compliments I receive are a confession they read my books several times. I confess I have read your work several times.

Good writing.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot fucking sex with a DP... and the closer "who's next?" back in issue. What's not to love? 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this could have been slightly improved if Dan wasn't sleeping for the last session but more as encouraging her to become a hot wife in Vegas. With that tiny critique and some dialog that didn't seem genuine, I still think it's classic "imstillfun hot" which means I give it 5 stars for the blistering sex. By the point in the tale that they DP her, I'm sure Dan was hard AF. Love the ending "who's next?"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another great story. You are amazing. You write so well. I loved the build up. I thought they were going to fuck by the pool. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great gang bang story that ended to soon , 5/5 , thanks for sharing Imstillfun .❤🧡💛💚

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story as i said earlier, but this comment is for all the dumbass insecure & jealous negative nancy's with their shit comments who don't know the difference between fantasy & fiction, its in the title dickheads , if its not you , dont read it , dumbass idiots , keep up the great work , Imstillfun , many love your fantasy story's me included, also what i love is its told by the women's perspective , many authors are so fucked up and confusing its hard to tell who's actually telling the story , big fan from NZ .❤🧡💛💚

lorishub791lorishub7919 months ago

great story, i have to get my wife to vegas

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Great story; everyone had a good time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now THAT'S my kind of girl! A total fucking slut! 5 stars from me - Dan is one lucky guy!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...