Gang Banged in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back to the room and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. While in there I pulled on a very skimpy piece of lingerie I bought just to surprise him. I exited the bathroom and to my disappointment Dan was fast asleep on the bed.

I woke before Dan. I decided to explore the shops. I left Dan a note and headed out. I ran into Allen while walking through the casino.

"Good morning," he greeted me. "What are you up to?"

"Dan's still sleeping. I figured I'd check out the shops," I told him.

"Well it seems my friends are sleeping also," he replied. "Mind if I join you?"

I didn't mind at all and we headed to the shops. We were enjoying ourselves when I noticed a swimwear shop.

"Let's go in here," I said.

Allen didn't care and we headed in.

We looked around and at one point Allen held up a very skimpy g-string bikini.

"How about this," he said.

I laughed, "well they only let you try on swimsuits over your underwear, otherwise I'd model it for you."

"I can fix that," he laughed. He spoke to the clerk, handed me the suit and said, "all set."

"What'd you do?" I asked.

"I bought the suit," he replied.

I took it from him and said, "well, I guess in that case you deserve a show."

I took the suit into the dressing room and put it on. It covered, well it covered the bare minimum. I wasn't sure it was even legal.

"Can I wear this to the pool?" I asked.

The sales clerk assured me I could.

"Let's see," coaxed Allen.

I came out of the dressing room. I could see Allen's eyes open wide.

"That looks great on you," said the clerk.

I felt naked in it. In my mind I thought they were right to insist you wear underwear when trying on swimsuits because I was soaking this one.

"You look amazing," said Allen.

"Thanks," I blushed.

Finally after letting Allen gawk at me I said, "ok enough," and went back in the dressing room to change.

We started to leave the store and Allen handed me the bag with the suit in it.

"I can't take this," I told him.

"It's already paid for," he replied. "I can't wear it."

I looked at the suit and took it from him.

We hit a few more shops and I decided I should go check on Dan. We rode the elevator up to our floor.

I thanked Allen for the suit and told him we'd see him at the pool. Then I stopped, turned around, kissed him on the cheek, and said thank you.

As I got to our room Dan was just getting out of the shower.

"Buy anything good?" He asked.

"Just a bathing suit," I responded. I left out that Allen bought it for me.

It was past noon and I was ready to go to the pool. I don't think Dan was as on board with the idea but he agreed. I put on my new bathing suit with a cover up that kind of hid it.

We headed to the pool. When we got there I called the boys again. Allen came and got us. He noticed the cover up, gave me a curious look, and led us to where the guys were.

We all said our good mornings and then all eyes were on me as I started to remove my cover up. I took it off and laid it on the day bed. All eyes were on me. I looked at Dan. His jaw was wide open.

"Come on guys, there are lots of girls in bathing suits here," I pointed out.

It was true. Some even topless.

"True," Bill said, "but you still look amazing."

"I thanked him and picked up the sun tan lotion. Dan reached for it to do my back.

I pulled it back. "I don't know," I said. "You kind of fell asleep and left me hanging last night."

The guys all looked at Dan. He kind of blinked.

"I handed the lotion to Allen and said, "you wouldn't leave a girl hanging, would you?"

"Never," he laughed and took the bottle from me.

I lay down on the daybed on my stomach. Allen started to do my back. When he got to my naked ass he hesitated. I wiggled my ass and said, "don't let a girl burn."

He started applying lotion to my ass. It felt good, without thinking I spread my legs a bit so he could do my thighs. His hand brushed my pussy and I let out a soft involuntary sigh. I then reached back and undid the strings holding my top on. Allen finished up my back.

Then I sat up leaving my top on the bed. I think I shocked everyone, but I'd seen several topless women on my way in and thought why not. I took the lotion from Allen and rubbed it on my tits.

Just then two of the girls from the other day saw us and came over. I'm sure they were hoping for more free drinks. They saw me topless, looked at each other, shrugged, and took off their tops. I handed them the lotion and the rubbed it into their tits.

With the drinks flowing and the music pulsing we danced. I was having a great time. The guys were pouring drinks for any woman who took off their top. With free drinks for women, and topless girls dancing all around us, we became the center of our own little party. I was having a blast. The afternoon flew by. About 6 Dan was ready to go. I reluctantly said goodbye and we headed to the room. As we were leaving the guys told us they'd be at the club again tonight.

When we got to the room Dan laid down as I took a shower. Again he was sleeping when I got out.

We slept till about sundown. I wanted to go out and see the fountains at night and do the Fremont street experience. I pulled on my red dress and a pair of heels and we headed out. I was feeling frisky. I left the underwear in the room. Anyone going up an escalator behind me was going to get a show.

Dan and I had a great time exploring Vegas. We talked, laughed, held hands, and had fun. We had a few drinks along the way. We saw Fremont street at midnight and then headed back to our hotel. I called the guys as we got there. They said they were in the club and would meet us at the door.

As we got out of the cab I kissed Dan and said, "you better not fall asleep tonight. I want to get fucked on this trip."

He laughed and said, "all right."

The guys got us in the club and we got to the table. I got more than a few compliments on my dress and did a few turns to show it off. The music was pulsing, alcohol flowing, people dancing. The guys again were buying drinks for women. Many remembered them from the pool. We were soon surrounded with our own little dancing crowd.

Dan danced some and drank some, but the other guys were up and dancing the entire time. They had roving hands and I'm sure at some point they all knew I wasn't wearing panties.

At one point I looked and Dan was asleep. I got worried and checked on him. He was fine but obviously had too much to drink.

I told the guys we had to go and tried to wake Dan. He semi woke up but there was no way I was getting him to our room. The guys offered to help.

I took them up on it and together we got a semi conscious Dan up to our room. We sat Dan in a chair and I thanked the guys for their help. Then I turned to Dan, and put my hands on his shoulders. I put my face in front of his.

"Dammit Dan," I said. "I told you I wanted to get fucked tonight."

I really wasn't thinking about what I said, but as I said it I felt a hand on my waist. For some reason I didn't move. I took a deep breath and didn't even turn to see who it was.

Since I didn't move the hand must have figured it was ok. I was confused, I was staring my husband in the face, someone had his hand on my hip and I wasn't moving.

The hand stayed on my hip. I felt the other hand go to the zipper of my dress. I still didn't move. I felt the zipper getting undone. Slowly. I wasn't wearing anything under the dress. I knew my ass was coming into view. I still didn't move.

The dress fell open. There I was, bent over my husband, hands on his shoulders face in front of his my ass and pussy totally exposed to the five men in my room.

I lightly shook Dan. "Dan, Dan," I said. "I really want to get fucked."

Dan opened his eyes, looked at me, smiled, and said, "OK."

I wasn't sure Dan understood but I still didn't move. I felt both hands rubbing my ass.

"Mmmmmm," I Moaned.

One hand moved to my pussy. I felt experienced fingers start to play with my very wet pussy and clit. I let out a sigh.

"Ohhhhhh,"

I just kept staring at Dan's face. I couldn't stop looking at him.

"Oh my god Dan," I moaned.

I started moving my hips in response to the fingers in my pussy.

"So good," I moaned.

"My turn," I heard.

I felt the fingers pull out of my pussy and another set enter.

I let out a soft, "oh fuck."

The fingers left my pussy and I let out a small whimper of disappointment. Then I felt something against my pussy. I realized it was a cock and I was about to get fucked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"What?" Asked one of the guys.

I knew what he wanted.

"Yes, yes, yes," I exclaimed, "anything yes."

With that I felt the cock thrust into me to the hilt filling me up, thrusting me towards Dan.

"Fuck yes," I grunted.

The cock started thrusting in and out of me.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes," I practically screamed with every thrust.

One more time I tried to wake Dan. I shook him. His eyes opened again. "Dan, Dan, your wife is being a slut. I'm getting fucked. It feels so good."

"Good for you," he slurred.

That was it. I let go to the feeling. "Fuck this. Fuck me," I Almost spit out.

The hands grabbed my hips tighter and started thrusting in me harder and faster. I thought of the porn I had read and watched, slut women being fucked by multiple guys. I continued to grunt with every thrust.

"Yes," I cried into Dans face. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me"

I felt the cock inside me pull out. I stood up and let the rest of my dress fall off my arms onto Dan's lap. I turned around and was looking into Allen's eyes. He was still dressed with his cock sticking out. It was glistening with my juices.

The other guys were all looking at me.

I smiled. "Well guys, it looks like I am going to get fucked tonight."

I dropped to my knees and took Allen's cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth. I could taste the mixture of my juices and his precum as I sucked him. The other guys just watched.

I took my mouth off of Allen's cock and looked around.

"C'mon guys. If im going to be a slut, im going to be a slut. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

The guys started undressing. I went back to sucking cock.

"You're good at this," he said.

"I expect to get well fucked in return," I laughed.

Another cock appeared by my face. It was Adam. I took his cock in my hand, turned my head and started sucking him. After a few seconds I returned to Allen's cock. I started going back and forth between them. I could feel my pussy dripping. I was loving it.

I heard a moan behind me. I turned to look, Dan's eyes were semi open and he was kind of looking at me.

"I love you," I said "I told you I wanted to get fucked," and I turned back to sucking cock.

I stopped sucking cock and stood up. "Who's first," I said.

I laid down on the bed. Bill climbed on top of me and shoved his cock in me.

"Oh what," I laughed. "You think I'm such a slut you can just stick your hard cock in my cunt without at least saying hi to me?"

He laughed. "hi," he said.

I put my head back and started grunting with each thrust.

"That's it, fuck me, show me what a slut I am. Fuck my cunt, fuck me."

I felt movement by my head. Dave had climbed on the bed and brought his cock to my face. I took it in my hand and guided it to my mouth. He started to thrust into my mouth as Bill fucked my pussy.

I'm no deep throat queen but between my hands and mouth I thought I was doing a good job. I got a rhythm down between Bill's cock in my pussy and Dave in my mouth. I looked and John and Adam were stroking their cocks.

I pulled off Dave's cock.

"Don't waste that cum," I said to John and Adam. "I want it all."

Dave thrust back in my mouth and started fucking my mouth again.

"Flip her over," said Bill.

They both pulled out of me and positioned me on my hands and knees. With my ass in the air Bill thrust back into me. I reached out and grabbed Dave's cock and started sucking it again. I kept making grunting noises around Dave's cock with each thrust of Bill's.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," said Bill.

"Christ yes. Give me that cum. Fill my pussy. Give it to me"

Bill thrust one more time and I felt his cock pulse and shoot his cum into my pussy. As he filled me up I had my first orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes, give it to me," I cried.

Bill's cock slid out of me and I felt some of his cum spill out with it. I thought of cleaning up somehow but another cock immediately entered me. I looked and it was John.

"Fuck yes John. Fuck my cum filled pussy. That's it. Fuck me, fuck me," I grunted as he started thrusting into me.

"I'm going to cum," said Dave.

He started to pull out of my mouth. Using my hands and lips I held his cock in my mouth. Hot jets of cum started to fill my mouth as John continued to fuck me. I was trying not to moan and to swallow at the same time. I lost control of Dave's cock and the last blasts of cum hit me in the face and on my tits.

"Mmmmmm," I purred. As the cum hit my face I started to cum.

"Oh fuck, yes, I'm cumming, yes, give me that cum," I cried.

After my orgasm I used my fingers to scoop up the cum on my face and suck them clean. I used my other hand to rub the cum into my tits.

Adam took Dave's place.

John's cock continued to fuck me.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum," he exclaimed.

I felt him thrust one more time as a second load of cum filled my pussy.

I looked at Dan. His eyes were still open and he was looking at me.

For some reason that triggered another orgasm.

"Fuck Dan, I'm cumming," I hissed. "Your slut wife is cumming with two loads of cum in her cunt."

I saw Dan's hands fondle the material of my red dress still in his lap.

As John's cock slid out of me I could feel the cum ooze out of me and down my leg. I didn't have much time to think about it as Allen's cock was shoved in my pussy. As he did Adam pulled his cock out of my mouth and started jacking off.

"Take this load, slut," he said as he jacked off in front of my face.

"Yes," I hissed. "Give it to me. "Cum in my face, cum in my hair, make me your cumslut. Give me that load."

Hot cum squirted in my face and hair. I opened my mouth and caught some of it on my tongue.

"Mmmmmm,," I purred.

All of a sudden Allen pulled his cock out of me. He stuck his fingers in me and then using his cum covered fingers started fingering my ass. No one had ever done that before. I moaned.

"Oh my god," I said. "No one's ever played with my ass before."

"Well then enjoy getting it fucked while becoming a three holed slut," he replied.

I felt his cock at my opening. He felt so big.

"Relax," he said.

I tried to relax, I could feel his cock pushing against me and my ass start to spread. I felt the tip of his cock inside me. I took a deep breath. I knew the worst part was over. He started slowly thrusting inside my ass. With each thrust he went deeper and deeper. Finally I knew I had his whole cock in my ass.

"Oh my god," I moaned. "That feels so good." As he slowly started fucking my ass.

I looked back at Dan one more time. His eyes were open and he was clutching my dress.

"Dan, look at me, I'm now a three holed cum slut. Your wife has taken a cock in each hole."

He just watched. I didn't care.

"That's it Allen fuck my ass. Fill it with cum. I want cum dripping out of all my holes. Somebody fill my mouth," I ordered

I didn't have to wait. Bills cock was hard again and he started fucking my mouth. This time more aggressively.

"That's it slut. Suck my cock. Suck it," he said as he fucked my mouth.

"I've got an idea," said Dave. He said something to Allen I did not hear.

Allen pulled his cock out of my ass. I moaned.

Dave laid on the bed beside me and pulled me so I was straddling his cock. He easily slid into my cum filled hole. Allen grabbed my ass. I realized what he was going to do. Once again I relaxed. I felt his cock pressing against my hole, also pressing against Dave's cock. I held my breath. Slowly he slid inside me. When he was all the way in I let out a deep breath.

"Oh my fucking god," I whispered. I had never felt so full.

Dave and Allen started getting a rhythm. I looked at Bill and smiled. He stuck his cock back in my mouth.

This time I felt the orgasm starting deep inside me. I started keening around the cock in my mouth. My ass felt like it was starting to spasm around the cock in it. The orgasm washed over me. I collapsed on top of Dave. Allen's cock slid out of me but started spurting cum all over my ass and back.

Bill groaned and filled my mouth with another load of cum. I swallowed as fast as I could but most of it just dripped down my chin.

Dave quickly flipped me over on my back. He pulled out of me and jacked off his load hitting me on the tits, face and belly. I felt covered in cum.

I lay there on my back, eyes closed just trying to catch my breath. I felt someone climb on the bed between my legs. The cock slid right into my messy cunt. I opened my eyes to see who was fucking me. There was my husband, on top of me thrusting away in my messy pussy.

"Oh baby." I moaned. "You feel so good. Do you like fucking your wifes messy cunt? Do you like seeing me covered in cum? Do you like knowing your wife is now a three holed cumslut?"

I saw his face contort. I recognized his O face.

"That's it baby. Fill me up. Give me load number three." I barely felt the cum but I could feel his cock pulse as he unloaded inside me.

"I love you," he said.

"Who's next," I replied.

===================================

Thank you for reading my story. Don't forget to rate it and leave a comment if you like.

12