Gang-Banged Teen Virgins Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny frat bros gang-bang teen virgins.
4.8k words
4.55
31.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers

* * * * * * * * * *

Note: This is a BISEXUAL story. It has male-male sex, as well as male-female sex.

* * * * * * * * * *

"That's really romantic." Someone grabbed Eric and dragged him away from Cindy. "But it's OUR turn."

He spun around. The three junior Delts--Tommy, Warren, and Vic--were standing shoulder to shoulder with immense hard-ons. They looked drunk. REALLY drunk. And dangerous. "What are you going to do?"

Warren laughed. "Whatever we want." His leer wasn't sexy, like Bear's. Just scary. "How 'bout we start with a good hard fuck?"

"Fuck who? Me?" Eric hoped the drunken Delts would choose him. That would be better than watching them rape Cindy...

"We're not fags." Warren looked smug, but then cast an anxious glance at Adam and Bear. "But we don't mind fucking an occasional asshole."

"The minx's butt is off limits." Adam announced firmly.

Warren opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again. He looked from Cindy to Eric and back, then said, "The chick, then." He pointed to the cushions on the floor. "On your knees. You're gonna start by sucking our cocks."

Cindy looked beseechingly at Adam and Bear. She seemed to shrink at their stony expressions. "Please," she mouthed silently as she sank to her knees.

Vic grabbed the back of Cindy's head, forced his hard-on into her mouth, and thrust roughly in and out. She struggled and made gagging sounds, then grabbed his balls and squeezed them hard.

"Fuck!" Vic gasped. "That hurts!" His cock slipped out of Cindy's mouth as he forced the hand clutching his balls open and stepped away from her. "Goddamn bitch!"

Vic raised his hand to slap Cindy. Quick as a striking snake, Warren grabbed Vic's wrist and twisted it up behind his back. "Behave, asshole!" he snarled. "You DO NOT hit women!" He released Vic's wrist and pushed him away, sending him staggering across the room.

"It's okay, Baby." Warren knelt on the cushion, facing Cindy. "We're not going to hurt you." He wrapped his arms around her back, pulled their bodies together, and kissed her tenderly.

Eric watched in horror as the kiss heated up, with Cindy and Warren tongue kissing and running eager hands over each other's bodies.

Cindy lay back on the cushions with her knees raised and looked up at Warren with wide-eyed lust. "Fuck me," she breathed. He knelt between her spread thighs. She grabbed his immense hard-on and guided it into her pussy.

Eric felt like he was in a dream. A nightmare. He had the biggest boner of his life as he stood over Cindy and Warren, watching her pant and moan as the ROTC jock hammered her pussy.

Tommy was standing two feet away, stroking his own modest dick while he watched Cindy and Warren. "Hey! Give your frat brother some." He straddled Cindy's shoulders and pressed his cock into her mouth.

Eric blushed as he watched his girlfriend suck the chubby Delt's dick while Warren hammered her pussy, grunting like a rutting bear as he went harder and faster.

"Sexy, aren't they?" Bear growled in Eric's ear. He hadn't heard the big man approach.

"Uh huh." Eric was jealous. Of Warren, Tommy, and even Cindy. He could feel the tension in his own balls building as Bear pressed a rough finger into his formerly virgin anus.

"Oh fuck!" Warren slammed his pelvis into Cindy's vulva. Eric could almost feel the cum exploding through the muscular student's plunging pole and being sucked into Cindy's spasming snatch... It was almost like coming himself.

Warren pulled out of Cindy's hard-fucked pussy and moved away, leaving her lying limp on the cushions.

Tommy stood up and looked down at Cindy's heaving chest and wet bush. "My turn."

She returned his gaze with an unfocused stare. She mumbled, "Go ahead," and closed her eyes.

Tommy looked angry, but then shrugged. He knelt between Cindy's legs, gripped his stiff dick, and aimed its head at her lush pubic thatch. After fumbling for a moment, he slid home.

Bear pulled his finger out of Eric's butthole and replaced it with his broad cock-head. It hurt as the big man's knob stretched Eric's anus, but he stopped before the pain became too intense.

"You like the show, Kid?" Keeping a steady pressure on Eric's asshole, Bear reached around Eric's body and stroked his stiff dick.

"Uh..." Eric watched Tommy fucking Cindy with a mixture of revulsion, anger, and lust. The pudgy Delt's rolling fat ass cheeks and big belly were disgusting, but Eric couldn't take his eyes off the man's driving rod.

Cindy was keeping her eyes firmly closed, but she was also moaning and thrusting her pelvis up to meet Tommy's plunging pole. "No!" she gasped. "Oh no!" Her eyes snapped open as Tommy pulled almost out and then slammed his dick back into her depths. She looked around wildly until she spotted Eric, then stared at his hard cock while Tommy pounded her pussy.

"Man! That was good." Tommy pulled his softened dick out of Cindy, then bent forward and tried to kiss her. She turned her face away.

"Okay, be like that." Tommy got up and walked over to Warren, who was standing a few feet away, slowly stroking his stiff dick while he watched the others. The two guys grinned and exchanged a high-five.

Vic had been standing well away from the others, taking frequent hits from the Wild Turkey bottle. Now, he came staggering over and knelt between Cindy's open thighs. "My turn to fuck the bitch."

Tommy and Warren looked at Adam, who frowned and shook his head. "No," Warren said. He and Tommy grabbed Vic's arms and pulled him away from Cindy. "No pussy for you."

"Fine!" Vic snarled. "I'll just fuck her ass." Cindy screamed as he grabbed her knees and lifted her butt.

Tommy and Warren dragged Vic off the cushions and pinned him to the floor, face down with his butt sticking up in the air.

"Hold him down," Warren commanded. Tommy gripped Vic's shoulders while Warren shredded his briefs, exposing his crotch and buttocks. "He wants buttfucking... I'm gonna give it to him."

He looked at Adam and lifted his hand. Adam tossed him the squeeze bottle. He caught it easily, lubricated his hard-on, and aimed it between Vic's buttocks. Vic screamed as Warren's big stiff cock invaded his asshole.

Eric went over to watch the ROTC jock buttfuck the little punk. He didn't watch porn videos, gay or straight. They were too stimulating. But, he couldn't resist the sight of Warren's driving rod reaming Vic's ass.

He jerked his rigid pole until the cum was boiling in his nuts and then pulled back from the edge. It was close, but he managed, standing still with his heart pounding, savoring the frustration of a denied orgasm.

Warren finished and Tommy took his place, flipping Vic onto his back and fucking his ass face-to-face. Vic quit fighting and jacked his cock while Tommy pounded his ass. Eric stood over Vic, jacking off and again stopping just short of completion.

Tommy grunted like a pig as he rammed Vic's ass. Long shiny streamers of cum burst from Vic's rod, sailing through the air and splashing his face and chest.

"Man! You've got a tight asshole." Tommy pulled out and stood up. "You're gonna be the House Bitch now!" He grinned at Eric, who was still standing over Vic with his throbbing dick in his hand. "Unless you want the position."

Eric felt instantly self-conscious. He let go of his hard-on, but it stayed embarrassingly stiff.

Cindy was kneeling on the cushions with her pelvis thrust toward Eric, pinching her puffy nipples and staring at his erection. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Uh..." Eric was even more embarrassed by his erection. He didn't want to fuck Cindy. Not with a bunch of guys watching. Not after three drunks had raped her. But, he still had a painful hard-on that absolutely refused to go down. "Do you want me to?"

Before Cindy could answer, Bear walked over to Eric and wrapped a big hand around his cock and balls. "You two can work that out on your own time." He led Eric to the cushions where Cindy was kneeling. "Right now, you're ours."

"Yours?" Eric was scared, but it didn't affect his stiff cock. "What are you going to do to me."

"Not just to you." Adam stepped behind Cindy and put his hands on her shoulders. "You and our hot little minx here."

"We're going to use you," Bear answered. "Like cheap pieces of meat."

"No!" Cindy protested, looking hungrily at Bear's and Eric's hard-ons.

"They're NOT cheap pieces of meat." Adam pulled Cindy to her feet and turned her so she was facing away from Eric. "They're prime." He bent her over and sank to his knees behind her. "Relax, Baby. You're gonna love this..."

As Eric watched in horror, Adam kissed, licked, and nibbled Cindy's firm buttocks, gradually circling in toward her anus. "Oh no! Please don't," she moaned, pushing her butt into Adam's face.

Eric felt dirty, sick, and intensely embarrassed by his aching hard-on as he watched Adam put his hands on Cindy's butt cheeks and pull them apart. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't help himself.

Cindy gasped as Adam blew on her asshole. "No," she breathed again, slipping a hand between her legs and sliding a finger up her pussy.

"You want me to stop?" Adam asked. He chuckled when Cindy didn't answer, then pulled her buttocks open wider and licked up and down her crack. "No," she whispered each time his tongue slipped over her rosebud. "Please don't."

Eric tensed his muscles, preparing to lunge at Adam, but Bear grabbed him from behind and pressed his hard-on between Eric's butt cheeks. "Don't be jealous."

"Jealous?" Eric struggled, but Bear held him firmly in place. "Of who?"

"Your foxy girlfriend." Bear rolled his hips, sliding his hard-on up and down Eric's butt crack. "Or Adam." He reached around and closed his fist around Eric's cock and balls. "Maybe both."

"No way!" Eric protested. Licking an asshole was SO gross! And getting licked was creepy. So why was watching Adam rim Cindy getting him so hard. Was it just Bear humping his butt crack while stroking his dick and squeezing his balls?

Even that was so... gay. Yeah, he'd masturbated--frequently--while fantasizing about being forced to suck dick and then being buttfucked, but the reality was so different.

"My hot little minx," Adam growled. "You've got the cutest little butthole." He showered her anus with kisses, then flattened his tongue against her rosebud.

Cindy started breathing in short sharp gasps as he wiggled his tongue back and forth over her puckered hole. "Oh no!" she moaned, arching her back and squirming as he licked her more aggressively, lapping her asshole like a dog.

"Please!" Cindy cried, grinding her butt into Adam's face. He put his fingers around her anal ring and pulled it open wider, then pointed his tongue and pressed it into her asshole. "Oh my God!" she screamed as he pushed his tongue in deeper, fucking her ass like a wide flat super-flexible cock.

Eric was close to coming. He caught Bear's sliding fist and brought it to a stop. He didn't deserve an orgasm. He was so ashamed. So inferior. He'd never be able to arouse Cindy the way Adam was doing.

"So you're ready to get fucked?" Bear pressed his cock-head into Eric's anus. "While Adam eats your girlfriend's ass?"

"Go ahead." Eric was glad Bear was going to punish him for his inferiority. "Fuck me."

Bear pushed forward until Eric gasped in pain, then held still, maintaining a steady pressure, while they watched Cindy scream and finger her pussy while Adam tongue-fucked her butthole.

Adam stood up and pressed his cock-head between Cindy's buttocks. "Are you going to fuck my butt?" She sounded scared, but also excited.

"Yeah." Adam patted Cindy's butt affectionately, then picked up the lube. "You ready?"

"Does it matter?" She bent over, braced herself with her hands on her knees, and thrust her buttocks toward Adam. "You're going to do it anyway."

Adam laughed. "Yes, I am." He lubricated a finger and slid it up Cindy's asshole. She gasped when it went in, but didn't act like it hurt. She moaned and swung her buttocks as he fingered her roughly.

"Oh yeah! You're ready." Adam pulled his finger out of Cindy's butthole, squirted a big blob of lubricant into the palm of his hand, and caressed his hard-on, coating it with the slippery gel.

He looked over at Eric and Bear standing two feet away, grinned, and handed the squeeze bottle to Bear.

Eric watched in horror as Adam pressed his cock-head into Cindy's rosebud. Her eyes were tightly closed and she was panting like she was running a race. He could almost feel that big log invading Cindy's butt. Adam was being gentle--stretching Cindy's anus until she gasped in pain and tried to jerk away, then backing off to let her relax--but relentless, gradually going deeper. "Oh God!" she moaned. "Oh God! Oh God!"

Bear's cock entering Eric's asshole was almost a surprise. After the anal workout Adam had given him, the hairy man's slightly smaller rod was almost painless. Not really the punishment he deserved. At least, it hurt as his anal muscles resisted Bear's intruding pole.

Cindy gasped as Adam's cock-head slipped through her anal ring. "Good girl," he said in a soothing tone, like he was speaking to a frightened dog. "Are you ready for some more."

She didn't answer for a few seconds, but then nodded. "Go ahead."

"That's a VERY good girl," Adam said in the same soothing tone. He gripped Cindy's hips to hold her steady and pushed in deeper.

Eric stroked his painfully hard pole as he watched Adam's hard-on slowly disappearing up Cindy's butt. He didn't know how she could take that oversized cock, but she seemed to be managing.

"Fuckin' A!" Bear said behind him. "You two are hotter than a pair of Juarez whores!" He thrust forward, driving his cock all the way up Eric's ass and bouncing his balls against Eric's butt cheeks.

A wave of pain and pleasure surged through Eric's body. He blinked the tears away and saw that Adam's cock was completely buried in Cindy's asshole.

"You're doing so good," Adam whispered, putting his hands on Cindy's little breasts and fondling her hard nipples. She moaned softly as he drew back.

Eric watched in amazement as Adam's long thick cock emerged from Cindy's butt. It was hard to believe she'd taken the whole thing.

"God!" Cindy gasped as Adam pulled completely out of her pretty little butthole and then slowly pushed his knob and shaft back into her. "I've never..." She thrust her buttocks backward, driving Adam's cock back up her asshole. "Oh yes!" she whispered raggedly. "Fuck me!" She moaned and rocked her hips as Adam fucked her ass slowly and steadily.

"Damn, Kid!" Bear growled as he took Eric's ass with long hard strokes. "You've got a sweet butt." Eric groaned in response. He'd stopped jacking off because he was too close to coming. "But, I'll bet your girlfriend's asshole is even better."

Adam twisted around to look at Bear and Eric. "It is. The Kid has a fine ass. but you just can't beat girl butt." He assfucked Cindy faster, slapping his pelvis against her buttocks. "Especially virgin girl butt."

Eric couldn't stop staring at Adam's plunging pole. Even without jerking off, the tension in his balls built rapidly as the big Bear behind him fucked his ass.

"Oh!" Cindy cried. "Ooohhhh!" Adam was holding still and she was rocking back and forth, fingering her pussy and fucking her asshole on his long hard cock. "Oh Fuck!"

"Oh Jesus!" Adam groaned. "You're a fuckin' wildcat!" He pulled his dick out of Cindy's butt, then bent forward and kissed the back of her neck.

Cindy turned around to look at Adam. "Why are you stopping now? I need you."

Adam laughed. "We're not stopping. I just want to do something different." He laid on his back with his hard-on pointing straight up. "Wildcat like you. I think you'll like it."

"Oh yeah!" Cindy sounded feral. "I'm gonna ride your cock." She straddled Adam's hips, facing him, and started lowering her butt onto his stiff rod.

Adam grabbed Cindy's hips, holding her still. "Turn around." He winked at Eric and Bear. "Let the guys see you while I fuck your ass."

"Oh..." Cindy hesitated, but then shrugged. "All right."

She turned around and froze, looking self consciously at Eric and Bear. She raised an arm to her chest and put a hand between her legs, trying to shield her breasts and pussy from their gaze.

Then, something changed. She grinned at Eric's hard-on thrusting into the air in front of him while he swung his butt back to meet Bear's sliding pole. "You boys want to watch?" she asked teasingly.

Eric's face grew hot. He didn't want to watch Cindy with Adam. It was too real. Not like reading porn stories on the Internet and then masturbating while fantasizing about them.

Cindy placed her hands and feet on the cushions and crab-walked until her butt was positioned over Adam's hard-on. The motion pulled her swollen pussy lips open, revealing her glistening hot pink interior.

She looked at Eric, lingering on his hard-on, and then lowered her buttocks. Adam gripped his stiff pole to hold it steady as she took his big stiff cock up her ass.

Cindy stopped with her butt cheeks pressing against Adam's balls. She was breathing hard and her face was flushed. She lifted her butt carefully and then lowered it again moaning with a combination of pleasure and pain.

"God!" she whispered as she raised and lowered her butt again. "Oh dear God!" She swung her pelvis at a slow steady tempo. "So fucking good..."

Bear had been fucking Eric while they'd watched Cindy and Adam. He pulled his dick out of Eric's ass and swatted his ass playfully. "You're up, Kid."

"What?" Eric stared at Cindy's gaping pussy, opening and closing as she rode Adam's cock.

"It's your turn. Fuck her cunt while Adam fucks her butt."

"No!" That was just wrong. In so many ways. "I can't."

"She wants it. Just look at her." Cindy was staring at Eric's giant boner with an expression of fear mixed with raw animal lust while she worked her butt in time with Adam's increasingly rough upward thrusts.

"No." Eric had read about women orgasming while being raped in one of his Psych textbooks. "I won't--"

"Don't tell me she doesn't want it." Bear pushed Eric to his knees between Cindy's and Adam's spread legs. "Just look how hot and wet that pretty pussy is."

He reached around Eric's body and folded a big hand around his cock and balls. "Just waiting for a big stiff cock." He kneaded Eric's nuts while aiming his stiff rod toward Cindy's pussy.

"No. I won't--" Eric gasped as Bear's cock slid up his ass.

"Give it to her." Bear hammered Eric's ass while roughly stroking his throbbing cock.

"No..." The tension in Eric's tight nuts was reaching the boiling point when Bear came, ramming his asshole and spraying a hard hot pulse of cum against his anal walls with each brutal thrust.

Cindy squealed as long ropey strands of shining silver cum burst from Eric's straining cock, sailed across the few inches of space separating his throbbing cock from her pussy, and landed in her open cunt.

Tommy, Warren, and Vic had been standing a few feet away, jerking their stiff cocks while they watched the action on the floor.

"Jesus fuck!" Warren and Tommy stepped toward Cindy, stroking their hard-ons. She gasped as cum fountained from their cocks and splashed her small breasts and puffed nipples.

Vic pushed Tommy out of the way and bent over Cindy with his fist flying over his throbbing pole. "Take this, bitch!" He fired thick pulses of cum into her face, striking her eyes, nose, and mouth.

As Cindy was blinking the cum out of her teary eyes, Tommy dragged Vic away and Warren punched him in the stomach. He fell to the floor, curled up in pain.

"Oh my God!" Cindy lifted her butt off of Adam's rod. "I never--" She grabbed Eric and kissed him with desperate intensity. He kissed her back just as roughly, rubbing his still-stiff cock against her vulva while he responded to her eager tongue.

KenJames
KenJames
1,422 Followers
12