Gang-Banged Teen Virgins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his dick and tried to guide it into her pussy. He wanted to drive into her, to lose his virginity in her hot slick woman tunnel. But not here. Not with the men who'd raped her--who'd raped THEM--watching. He pushed her hand away. "Not now." Cindy looked disappointed, but also relieved.

Adam stood up. His cock, still as stiff as a steel rod, gleamed with lube and traces of cum. He pushed Cindy back down onto the cushions with her legs spread and her pussy wantonly open, then put a big hand on Eric's shoulder. "Since you're not going to fuck her, clean her up."

Eric just wanted to run. But even if he could escape, he couldn't leave Cindy alone and defenseless with these wolves.

Cindy looked up at him, still blinking her eyes. "Come here, Baby. Come kiss me."

Eric straddled her hips, bent forward, and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back, firmly but without using her tongue.

His cock was rock-hard. He wanted to fuck her more than ever, but he restrained his blazing lust. Keeping his erection away from her body, he kissed her lips tenderly, then showered her cheeks, nose, and forehead with little butterfly kisses.

"Oh Baby," Cindy whispered as he kissed and then licked her closed eyelids, wiping away her tears and the remnants of Vic's cum.

Cindy moaned as he moved down her throat to her chest, kissing and licking the cum off her breasts and sucking her hard nipples.

"Oohh..." she purred, running her fingers through his short brown hair as he went lower. "That's so good..."

Eric reached Cindy's crotch and buried his face in her lush pubic thatch. It was soaked with her pussy juices and flecked with thick white cum.

The smell was almost overpowering as he rubbed his face in her tightly curled bush, getting her juices on his chin, lips, and cheeks while he kissed and rubbed his nose against the swollen pussy lips peaking through her heavy dark brown pelt.

"Oh yes." Cindy put her feet flat on the bed, raising her knees and elevating her pelvis. "That's so good..."

Eric trapped a mouthful of fur between his lips and gently tugged. Her taste was wonderfully tart. Cindy giggled at the sensation. She let Eric play with her thatch for a minute, then said "Lick my slit."

Eric pulled the hair away from Cindy's puffy pink pussy lips. She moaned and rolled her hips as he ran his tongue up and down her closed slit.

"Oh yes!" she gasped as Eric pulled her pussy lips open, revealing her steaming female center. It was hot pink, almost red, and completely covered with shining, slightly milky, fluid. Her sex smell hit Eric, a hundred times stronger than before.

His boner seemed to double in size as he dipped his tongue into her stream. It was the most wonderful taste he'd ever experienced.

Cindy screamed softly as Eric thrust his tongue into her pussy. Even with her muscles relaxed to let him in, her pussy was deliciously tight. Eric's tongue was almost as hard as his cock as he dived into her hot wet hole. Her smell and taste were overwhelming.

"Oh God!... Oh Jesus!" Cindy cried over and over, pinching and twisting her swollen nipples and working her hips as Eric drove his tongue into her steaming cunt, sometimes pausing to suck the juice oozing from her slick walls. It tasted like pussy and cum. "Oh yes! Oh yes, please! Oh yes!"

Cindy's thighs suddenly closed, trapping Eric's head. He continued tongue-fucking her pussy as she screamed and thrashed.

She finally lay still with her chest heaving. "Oh wow," she gasped. "I've never..."

Eric rose to his knees and looked down at Cindy in astonishment. "Did you come?"

Cindy's eyes weren't quite focused. She giggled softly and then said, "Oh yeah. It was great. The best ever..." She sank back on the cushions with a dreamy expression on her face.

Then, she propped herself up on her elbows and grinned at Eric. "See where my folds come together at the top?"

He could see it clearly through her soaked pubic hair. "Yeah."

"Pull that up."

Eric obeyed, staring in wonder at her tiny little bud. Cindy didn't have to tell him to kiss her swollen clit. She writhed and moaned as he licked and sucked the tiny bit of flesh. "Oh God, Eric!" she cried. "I'm so close..." She screamed as Eric clamped his lips around her swollen clit and thrust a finger into her hot tight pussy.

"God!" Cindy cried. "I'm coming..." She arched her back, thrusting her vulva into Eric's face. He held on while she screamed and bucked, roughly fingering her convulsing cunt and sucking her clit, keeping her orgasm going... and going!

She finally collapsed on the cushions with her eyes closed, gasping for breath. Eric bent forward and kissed her tenderly. His cock was still rock hard, with precum running down his shaft and over his balls.

He wanted to fuck her so badly. He gripped his rod and pressed its head into her pussy mouth.

That's when the watching Delts started applauding.

* * *

Eric and Cindy had hardly spoken on their walk back to the picnic site. She'd held his hand tightly the whole way, looking around nervously and occasionally jumping at small sounds.

The Delts had let them get dressed and leave. As they'd walked out the door, Adam had shouted, "That was fun. Let's do it again some time." He and the other Delts had laughed.

As disgusting as it was, Eric had a monster hard-on straining against his red boxer briefs. He shouldn't even be thinking about sex after the Delts had raped Cindy, but his cock had different ideas.

And Cindy was really sexy walking through the woods in her forest green yoga pants and skimpy little mint green bra. No wonder he'd pitched a big tent in his khaki hiking shorts.

They reached the patch of soft grass at the edge of the forest. Cindy bent over to pick up her green checked shirt. His cock grew even harder as he stared at the clinging yoga pants stretched over her sexy butt.

Then, she turned to face Eric. Her eyes darted over the big bulge in his shorts before moving up to his face. "You didn't fuck me." She waited for him to respond, holding the shirt in her hand but not putting it on. "You were going to, but you didn't."

"Not with the Delts watching." He tried to look into her eyes, but his gaze drifted to the bra clinging to her small breasts and displaying her modest cleavage.

"Is that the only reason?" She lifted the hand holding her shirt. "You're not the first boy I've dated. You're holding back."

"Uh..." He cared about Cindy, but he didn't want his lust to control him. "I dunno... I just don't want to move too fast--"

He was startled when she dropped her shirt, plastered her body against his, and kissed him, hard and dirty with an aggressive tongue. He kissed her back, kneading her buttocks while she flattened her breasts against his chest and ground her pelvis into his bulging crotch.

Cindy pulled out of his arms, took her bra off, and dropped it beside her shirt. She was breathing hard and looking at him with an expression of raw lust. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Eric stared at Cindy's firm little breasts and hard nipples, frantically searching for the words to dodge the question. But, he also wanted to lay Cindy down on the blanket, peel her out of her skin tight yoga pants and clinging mint green panties, and lose himself in her body.

He'd been running away for too long...

"Yes."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2022 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12