Gang-Banged Teen Virgins Ch. 03

Story Info
Former teen virgins' first time together.
5.5k words
4.09
17.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers

"Good!" Cindy kissed Eric with an aggressive tongue. "I need you to FUCK me!"

She put her hand on his bulging crotch and fondled his swollen pole through his tightly-stretched shorts. "All the time... My body responded to the things the Delts were doing... But I hated it. I just wanted you."

Eric felt like he was dreaming. Submitting to the Delts. Watching Cindy's forced submission to a gang of overpowering men. It had been a nightmare, but the experience had unlocked something powerful in him. And in Cindy...

They stripped hastily. She lay on the blanket. He knelt between her spread legs and lowered his body onto hers. His hard cock pressed into her bare belly. He kissed her. She kissed him back, but then said, "Do it now. I'm ready for you."

This was EXACTLY like one of Eric's wet dreams. Every day, he'd push himself to the edge as many times as possible while denying himself that final release, saving that for the ultra-intense dreams that ended with a sticky mess in his sheets.

He couldn't believe it was real. But it was. He gripped his steel-hard shaft and guided his cock--throbbing with tension like a drawn bow--between Cindy's legs.

Eric pushed forward, but nothing happened. He shifted his angle, trying to find his way in. No good. He'd never thought real sex would be so complicated.

After a few seconds of fumbling that seemed like an eternity, Cindy reached down and gripped his rod. Before she could guide his throbbing pole into her hot female center, it exploded, pumping thick pulses of pearl white jizz onto the furry pelt covering her vulva.

"Oh!" Cindy gasped in disappointment, but reflexively continued stroking Eric's pulsing pole, keeping his orgasm going.

Eric's climax seemed to go on forever and every hard hot squirt increased his guilt and shame. How could he lose control like this? He finally ran out of cum and held still, avoiding Cindy's eyes and wishing he could dissolve into the warm forest air.

Cindy looked like she was going to cry, but tried to smile reassuringly. "It's okay, Baby. You were just excited." She pulled his body down on top of hers and kissed him with primal intensity.

His cock stayed rock hard as he kissed her back, ashamed of his response to the animal sensations. He didn't deserve this pleasure. He shouldn't be rewarded for his lack of control...

Cindy gripped his head and guided him to her breasts. He licked and sucked her puffy nipples, then kissed his way down her belly to the thick forest between her legs.

Her puffy pussy lips were peeking out from her heavy dark brown thatch. He was so stupid! How could he have missed them?

Would it have mattered if he'd managed to get his dick inside her? He'd have climaxed in the instant of losing his virginity. That would have been just as humiliating.

At least, he could pleasure Cindy without giving up control. She giggled and ran playful fingers through his hair as he licked his cum out of her bush, savoring the taste of his jizz mixed with her juices.

The more he licked, the wetter Cindy's pubic hair got. Her heated female taste and smell were intoxicating.

"Oh Baby!" She bucked and moaned as he moved up and down her vulva, nibbling her puffy pussy lips and slipping his tongue into her folds. "That's so good!"

He pulled her pussy open and slipped his tongue into Cindy's hot wet tunnel. "Oh yes!" she gasped. "Please!" He thrust into her slippery walls as far as his tongue could reach and was rewarded with a fresh flow of juice. He lapped and sucked it greedily.

"That's so good," she whispered dreamily as his tongue probed her sweet interior, surrendering herself to the pleasurable sensations.

It felt good to him, too. Giving pleasure was so much better than taking it. And there was no danger of losing control. He slid his tongue to the top of her folds, slipping under her clit hood and stroking her little swollen bud.

Cindy's moans grew louder as he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked it hard. "Yes!" she cried as Eric alternated between caressing her swollen clitoris and thrusting his tongue deep into her hot slick wet interior. "Keep doing that! Just like that!"

She suddenly screamed and clamped Eric's head between her thighs. He held on as her fleshy mound battering his nose and cheeks, driving his tongue deep into her spasming pussy and keeping her climax building.

Cindy collapsed on the blanket with her eyes closed, gasping for breath. Eric rose to his knees and looked down at her. He was satisfied and proud of himself for making her come that way, but also painfully aware that he didn't deserve the pleasure he'd just received. The sticky mess he'd just consumed proved that.

She opened her eyes and grinned at Eric. "Baby, that was so good!" She pulled him down on top of her, her hard nipples pressing into his flat chest as their lips met, mouths opening and tongues seeking...

He lost himself in the kiss. In the pressure of his body plastered against hers. She squirmed under him, rubbing her belly against his trapped hard-on. Using him to satisfy her urgent need...

That was the way it should be. Being used for her benefit, not his. He shouldn't be satisfying himself. Still being a virgin was humiliating and debilitating, but he shouldn't let himself be diverted from his primary role, which was to study.

His cock was stiff as a steel rod. Harder than ever before. Ready to drive into Cindy's steaming pussy...

"Fuck me now," Cindy said. "Please."

He positioned his cock-head at her pussy mouth, but then froze. As soon as he pushed forward, he'd be giving in to his own selfish desires... losing control... And he'd fuck it up again...

"I can't." He'd rather have died than face the disappointment in Cindy's eyes, but he didn't die. He had to face her. "I'm just not ready..."

"I'm spoiled goods," she whispered. "You don't want me because those guys raped me."

"No! It's not--" He almost told her how turned on he'd been by watching the Delts use her, but realized that would be a bad idea.

"Shut up!" she snapped. "Just take me home."

Cindy didn't speak during the drive. Every time he tried to talk to her, she cut him off with an icy glare.

At her house, she got out of his car and walked away without looking back.

* * *

It was a week before Eric heard from Cindy again. He'd gone back to his usual routine: reading Internet porn and masturbating to the edge of orgasm, then pulling back. Every night, he'd come in his boxers while dreaming about Cindy AND the Delts.

Just when he'd thought he'd returned to his normal boring life of study and sexual frustration, Cindy's text arrived. "I'm coming over. You've got one more chance."

* * *

Eric was sitting on the love seat in the dorm suite's common room, pretending to watch an African soccer match on TV.

He checked his watch again, trying to look casual. It was embarrassing how many times he'd checked the time.

Fortunately, Wydad Casablanca, Morocco's top-ranked football club, was playing a Spanish team and Jasper, his French Algerian suitemate from Morocco, was engrossed in the game. Peter, his annoying suitemate from Chicago, was spending the night with his girlfriend. David was in his private room studying, even though it was Friday night.

It was 8:20 p.m. Cindy had said she'd be here "Around 8:00." Eric jumped when he heard the knock on the entrance door.

His heart was pounding as he crossed the room and opened the door. He'd been afraid she wouldn't show. That would be what he deserved for being so inadequate.

Cindy was standing with her feet spread apart and her hands on her hips, looking at him with an enigmatic smile on her face. She was dressed like a boy in a checked shirt, blue jeans, and cowboy boots. "Gonna let me in?"

He couldn't stop staring at her shirt buttons. The top three were unfastened, showing her modest cleavage. "Uh..." He stepped to the side, holding the door open for her. "Yeah."

"Good." Cindy was carrying a backpack. She handed it to him and stepped into the common room. Jasper twisted around to look at her, smiled and waved, then turned back to the game. "Where's your room?"

"Second door on the left." He followed her to his room, almost hypnotized by the sight of her buttocks flexing under the tight denim.

Eric's room was small, with a single bed, a desk, and a chair filling most of the space. A bookcase made from boards and milk crates ran along one wall. He locked the door, then set her backpack on the desk.

Cindy looked around the room, taking in the institutional carpet, bare walls, and plain bedspread. "I like what you've done with the place. It really shows your personality."

He felt his face go red. That put-down was so humiliating. And it gave him such a boner...

"What do you want me to do?" Eric stumbled over the words. Cindy had changed from the shy girl he'd dared to approach to an overpowering presence. There was no way he deserved her.

"Whatever I tell you." She looked up and down his body, smiling at the big bulge in his pants. "No arguments. No hesitation."

"Okay." He could handle submitting to Cindy. In face, that's what he craved.

"Good boy." She sounded like she was talking to a dog again. "You can start by kissing me."

Cindy moved into Eric's arms, plastered her body against his, and kissed him open-mouthed with an aggressive tongue. It was the way Adam and Bear had kissed him, asserting their dominance.

Eric kissed her back, gripping her buttocks and grinding his crotch bulge into her vulva while his tongue danced against hers. He was close to filling his boxers with hot cream when she pushed him away.

"You're learning." Cindy was breathing hard and her voice was ragged. "I'm so fucking hot!"

He couldn't believe his ears. He was so clumsy. So unmanly. So undeserving. Why was she bothering with him? Catching his hands and guiding them to her shirt buttons?

With fumbling fingers, Eric unbuttoned Cindy's shirt and pulled it open. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were already hard. "Suck them," she commanded. "Suck my tits."

Eric bent forward and clamped his lips around a puffy nipple. Cindy moaned and ran her fingers through his hair as he licked and sucked her breasts. "Yeah, Baby," she whispered. "You're doing good."

His cock was SO hard. Summoning his nerve, Eric kissed his way down to Cindy's belly button and then reached for her belt...

"No!" Cindy pushed Eric's hands away and then backed him against the desk. "Not yet."

He was disappointed, but also relieved. He wanted... needed... to fuck her, but he'd just mess it up again. He was such a feckless failure of a boy! Not even close to being a man...

"Don't be afraid." Cindy unbuckled Eric's belt. "I'm not going to hurt you." She opened his fly and pulled his pants and boxers down around his ankles. His stiff dick snapped up like a switchblade.

"I'm going to suck you now." Cindy sank to her knees.

Eric was sure he was going to come when Cindy took his cock-head and shaft in her mouth. Somehow, he managed to hold back.

Cindy bobbed over Eric's stiff pole, sucking its head and taking it deep in her throat. She finally swallowed the whole thing, stopping with her lips closed around its base.

Cindy pulled off Eric's cock and looked into his eyes. "Good boy." She took a few deep breaths, then went back down on his rod, stroking its shaft while kissing and licking its cock-head.

Cindy slipped the tip of her tongue into his cum-slit, sending an electric jolt through his body. He wondered if the Delts had taught her that. He moaned as she licked his cock-head's deep furrow while kneading his smooth balls and tickling his taint.

This was too much for him. He grabbed her head to hold it immobile and then rocked his hips, roughly fucking Cindy's face.

She squeezed his balls until he gasped with pain and released her head. She let his throbbing dick slip out of her mouth and looked up at him. "I don't like that."

"But the Delts..." At first, it had been scary when the frats had fucked his face. But, he'd liked being helpless as a real man ruthlessly used him, thrusting violently and finally filling his mouth with gushing cum. "Sorry."

"You should be." She held his cock loosely while reaching behind him and running a finger up and down his ass crack. "Real men know what a woman wants." She pushed her index finger up his anus. It hurt without lube. He deserved the punishment. "And what she doesn't want."

She pulled her finger out of his butt and took his hard-on back in her mouth. He reached down to stroke her hair, but then pulled his hands away. She didn't want to be restrained, but he did. Was that weird?

Cindy sucked his dick slowly, at first. Then, she got fast and rough, squeezing his balls and jerking his shaft, pushing him closer and closer...

Eric tried to hold back. To keep control. But, Cindy's energetic and skillful sucking was too much. He groaned as his throbbing pole exploded in Cindy's mouth, filling it with waves of cum.

He finally finished. Cindy held his still-stiff dick in her mouth, gently suckling it while tenderly stroking his balls. He wasn't sure if he should speak, but he risked it. "That was good. Better than anything." That was a stupid thing to say. He didn't know anything. Not about blow jobs, fucking, or anything to do with sex. He didn't understand people. Especially not women.

Cindy released his cock, stood up, and faced him. Her nipples were puffy and her sharp heated female scent filled the air. She held her lips tightly closed.

She pressed her lips against his and opened her mouth. His cum, mixed with her spit, filled his mouth. He almost swallowed, but somehow knew that wasn't what she wanted.

After they'd traded cum-laced spit several times, Cindy opened her mouth and let the mixture run down her chest and onto her perfect little breasts. "Lick it off."

Eric did, kissing her fleshly mounds and sucking her hard nipples.

"That's good," Cindy moaned. She opened her jeans and let them fall around her ankles. Her virginal white panties were soaked with her juices. "Now, eat me." She pushed Eric to his knees.

He nibbled and sucked her slit through the wet cloth, dizzy from the taste and smell mixed with the lingering flavor of his cum. His cock was harder than ever as he pushed her panties down and buried his face in her groin.

"Yes! Oh yes!" she moaned as he pulled her puffy pussy lips open and thrust his tongue into her depths. At least, this was something he knew how to do. He sucked her clit and fingered her pussy until she screamed and shook, gripping his shoulders to hold herself upright as she came.

She finally pushed him away. "God, that was good!" She took an unsteady step toward the bed and almost stumbled. He half-carried her the rest of the way and set her on the mattress.

"You give good head... For a girly boy." Her eyes didn't quite focus. "Better than any of the Delts." She reached out and gripped his cock. "Now, be a man. Fuck me!"

Eric froze, staring at Cindy. Somehow, this seemed like a trick. But, she was sitting there on the bed with her shirt unbuttoned and her jeans and panties bunched around her ankles. Her nipples were swollen and her puffy pussy lips peeked through her gleaming wet pubic hair.

She dreamily looked at his cock in her hand, but her expression hardened when she shifted her gaze to his face. "Don't you want to fuck me? You sure liked me sucking your cock."

"Uh..." He reached between her legs and slid a finger into her pussy. "Yeah." She moaned in pleasure as he moved it around. "You ready?"

"You can undress me first." She sank back onto the mattress and lifted her legs, so he could remove her cowboy boots, jeans, and dripping panties. It seemed disrespectful to drop her clothes on the floor, so he set the jeans and panties on the desk. She sat up and took her shirt off while watching him undress.

Cindy lay on her back with her legs spread. He knelt between her open thighs and bent forward to kiss her. She grabbed his head, pulled their faces together, and kissed him with terrifying intensity. His cock was so hard! He was humiliatingly close to coming when he pulled his mouth away from hers.

"Fuck me now!" she gasped. "Give me your big hard cock."

Eric gripped his hard-on and guided its head between Cindy's puffy pussy lips. He hesitated at her entrance, remembering the last time, when he'd come before even getting inside. If that happened again, he'd jump off the dorm's top floor balcony.

After a moment of fumbling, his cock slid up her pussy. He held still with his balls pressed against her vulva, amazed at the sensation. All the stories he'd read. All the jacking his stiff rod to the edge of orgasm. All the wet dreams filling his boxers with hot sticky cum. All his fantasies... Nothing compared to this reality. Her pussy was so hot... tight... slick... He fucked her cautiously, sending electric jolts of pleasure shooting through his body with each deliberate thrust.

"Come on!" Cindy growled. "Fuck my brains out!" She tightened her pelvic muscles around his sliding pole as he boned her with increasing confidence, pulling out until his knob was barely kissing her pussy mouth and then slamming home.

He slipped completely out and froze in shock. After a startled second, he guided his cock head back into her hot hungry snatch and drove into her depths, hard enough to shake the bed.

"Yeah Baby! That's right!" Cindy rocked her hips to meet his driving rod. "Fuck me like a MAN!"

The tension in Eric's nuts built steadily as he pounded Cindy's pussy. He was startled when she arched her back, lifting their joined bodies off the bed.

He held on, fucking her even harder as she screamed and thrashed under him like a bucking bronco. Waves of pleasure surged through his body as his throbbing cock exploded, sending long hard pulses of cum up her spasming snatch.

It seemed to go on forever. He finally collapsed in her arms with his still-hard cock buried deep inside her hot wet pussy, propped up on his elbows to keep his upper body off her heaving chest.

"Oh Baby!" Cindy lifted her face to his and kissed him tenderly. "That's what I needed... From you." She collapsed on the bed with her eyes closed. He stared down at her in wonder. She was fast asleep.

* * *

"Know what I want now?" Cindy asked. It was 3:30 a.m. They'd alternated between sleeping and fucking. Twice on the bed, once with her riding his cock while he sat in the chair, and a final time with her bent over the bathroom counter after a sexy shower.

"More sleep?" Eric asked drowsily. Even his 19-year-old libido had limits.

"You can always sleep." Cindy had been like a kitten, alternating between super-energetic and crashed out. "Which would you rather have? A wet dream or me?"

"Uh..." He didn't want to admit she'd worn him out.

Cindy reached between their bodies and curled her fingers around his limp dick. It swelled at her touch. "Want to fuck my ass?"

Eric's sudden boner answered her question. "That's what I thought." She turned on the nightstand lamp, filling the little room with soft light.

"How? Don't we need lube?"

"Oh, I've got lube." She ran her closed fist up and down his hard-on. "We'll get to that... "In good time."

"All right." She was in charge, not him. "How are we going to do it?"

Cindy got up, turned on more lights, and stood in front of the mirror mounted on the door. "Come over here." She bent over, showing him her pussy and asshole.

Eric gripped his stiff dick and stepped toward her. He stopped, staring at her sexy little asshole. He couldn't take his eyes off that pretty puckered pink hole, nestled between her sculpted buttocks like a jewel.

His cock was super hard, like this was his first time with her. In a way, it was. "Where's the lube."

KenJames
KenJames
1,429 Followers
12