Gang-Banged Teen Virgins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "Not so fast." She smiled at his reflection in the mirror and flexed her buttocks. "You're going to lick my ass first."

"Okay." His boner grew another two inches. At least, it felt like it.

He sank to his knees and pulled her ass cheeks open, then licked up and down her crack. It tasted like sweat, skin, soap, and something else--a mysterious and sexy musk.

"Eat my ass!" Cindy moaned and squirmed as Eric pressed his flat tongue against her asshole and wiggled it back and forth. "Oh Baby! That's right!"

Cindy screamed and arched her back as he lashed her sexy puckered hole with his tongue, alternating between licking up and down and side-to-side.

Eric curled his tongue into a point and pressed it into the center of her little pink puckered hole. "Oh fuck!" Cindy gasped. She slid two fingers into her pussy and ground her butt into his face as he teased her hot little hole open with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh Jesus, Eric!" she cried. "Eat my ass!" Her fingers were busy in her pussy and she bucked back as he gripped her butt cheeks and pulled them wide, opening her asshole and pushing his tongue in deeper. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Jesus! Oh fuck!" she screamed, coming hard.

His cock throbbed as he held on to Cindy. Some primal instinct guided him as he tongued her ass, keeping her orgasm going.

Cindy pulled out of his grip, stumbled away, and collapsed onto the bed, gasping for breath. "Oh... My... God!"

Eric lay down beside Cindy and took her in his arms. She kissed him tenderly. "Wow! That was so good."

"For me, too." He couldn't believe he'd made her come so hard. Maybe he wasn't so totally ineffectual, after all...

She gasped when he reached behind her and ran a finger along her crack. "Is it okay if we just cuddle for a while?"

"Sure." Eric held her, slowly stroking her hair. Her breath was hot on his bare chest. It felt great. He'd be happy if time stopped right then. They lay there for some timeless interval. His cock stayed relentlessly hard.

Cindy slid her hand over his chest and down to his belly, then gripped his stiff pole. She kissed him passionately, thrusting her tongue against his.

Eric reached between her legs and slipped his middle finger up her pussy. It was hot, slick, and wet. He fingered her pussy while she fondled his dick and kneaded his balls.

He was close to coming when she pushed him away. "You ready to fuck my butt?"

Without waiting for an answer, she rolled off the bed and took a squeeze bottle of lubricant out of her backpack. "Come on. You know what to do." She handed him the bottle and then bent over the desk.

Eric spent a few seconds admiring her sexy butt, then squeezed a line of lube onto his index finger and slid it into her asshole. It went in easily. She moaned and rolled her hips while he worked his finger in and out of her tight butt.

He pulled his finger out, added more lube, and stuck it back inside. She growled and arched her back, humping his sliding finger while he twisted his wrist to distribute the slick gel evenly. "Fuck me now!" she gasped. "I'm ready for your big hard cock."

Eric pulled his finger out of her ass and turned her around, then kissed her. "How do you want to do it?"

"Like this." She lay on the bed and folded her knees over her chest, lifting her butt. "I want to see your face when you stick it in."

He knelt between her legs and coated his stiff cock with lube, then positioned its head in the center of her little puckered hole and pressed forward.

"Yeah, Baby," she whispered. "Fuck my ass." She made him work for it, keeping her ass muscles tight. He rocked slowly back and forth, gradually stretching her tense anal ring. She grinned at him. "You like my tight butt, Baby?"

"Sure." He drew back and then pushed forward, harder than before. She squealed as his cock-head penetrated her tight ass muscles and he slid home, bouncing his balls against her butt cheeks.

"Oh God, Eric!" she gasped. "Your big hard cock feels so good up my ass."

Her asshole was even hotter and tighter than her pussy. He was close to coming. He held still with his throbbing cock buried deep inside her asshole.

"Kiss me, Baby." He bent forward and kissed her tenderly. She purred softly and ran her hands through his hair while he showered her lips and face with kisses.

The tension in his nuts receded. Eric pulled almost out and then pushed back in. Cindy moaned softly. "Fuck me, Baby. Fuck my ass now."

He took her with long slow strokes, occasionally letting his cock-head slip out of her ass and then pushing it back through her tight anal ring. She moaned and squirmed under him, rocking her hips in time with his sliding cock.

"Oh Eric!" She kneaded her breasts and tugged on her swollen nipples. "This is good."

"Yeah. For me, too." Eric gripped the insides of her kneecaps and lifted her legs, raising her butt and changing the angle of his increasingly rough thrusts.

"You're learning how to please a woman." She slid one hand down to her vulva and rubbed her clit through its hood. "I wasn't sure you could, but--" She screamed and shuddered, clamping her anal muscles around his sliding cock as she came.

Eric held on like a rodeo rider as she bucked under him, fucking her butt hard, fast, and deep.

"Oh fuck, Baby! Fuck my ass!" she screamed, loud enough for the whole dorm to hear. "Pound me like an anvil."

Eric pushed her ankles up over her shoulders, lifting her butt higher and driving his cock deeper into her butt.

Cindy slid two fingers into her pussy and worked them in and out as Eric went faster, pounding her hot tight asshole. "Come for me, Baby! I want to feel you squirt!"

Eric rocked her ankles like wheelbarrow handles and slammed his stiff pole into her depths.

The cum was boiling in his nuts. Cindy shoved three fingers into her shiny wet snatch and fingered herself violently while jacking her clit like a tiny cock. "Oh fuck, Eric!" she cried. "Shoot your big gun! Up my butt!"

She squealed, coming even harder as Eric rammed his throbbing cock into her asshole, firing pulse after long heavy pulse of cum into her depths.

They finally collapsed in a tangled heap, gasping for breath. Eric propped himself up on his elbows to keep his weight off her heaving chest. "Man," he whispered.

"That was good." She ran her hands up and down his back, then moved them down and cupped his butt cheeks. "Almost as good as Warren."

That hurt. But, it was what he deserved...

Cindy saw the look in his eyes. "It's all right. You'll learn." After a few seconds, she added, "I'll teach you."

Eric's heart jumped with joy. He should be studying, rather than yielding to sexual temptation. But, he couldn't resist the physical pleasure. Or his need to be used. By Cindy... and the Delts.

He tried to put that aside. "I'll be your student." He lowered his face to Cindy's and kissed her. She kissed him back, tenderly.

"God," she whispered. "I'm so fucked out." His softened cock slipped out of her butt when she lowered her legs. She closed her eyes and sank back on the bed.

Eric watched her sleep for a while, then turned out the lights and lay down beside her.

He fell asleep within seconds.

* * *

Eric woke up with MAJOR wood. Cindy was asleep beside him. He was spooning her, with his erection nestled between her butt cheeks and his hand cupping a breast. He'd never had this kind of intimate human contact before. And he'd never acknowledged how badly he'd needed it.

"Um..." She mumbled sleepily, pushing her butt into his crotch.

It was a little after dawn. They'd slept for a couple of hours last night. Then, he'd fucked her butt again. She'd come, even more violently than before. He'd only shot a few drops of cum, but it had still felt great.

Now, he was ready to go again. He rubbed his stiff dick, sticky with dried lube, up and down her crack and then pressed his cock-head into her anus.

"Uh--uh!" She pulled away, rolled over, and kissed him. "Your cock feels great, but I need to pee." She got up and stood beside the bed, grinning at his towering hard-on. "And then I want to take a shower. With you." She turned and left the room, waving her bare butt at him.

He watched her go, then jumped up, grabbed a couple of towels from the closet shelf, and followed her.

She was already in the shower. He locked the bathroom door and hung the towels on the hooks, then joined her. They spent a long time under the hot water, running soap slick hands over each other's bodies. It was even better than the night before.

* * *

"That was really great," Cindy said. It was mid-morning and they were strolling through the park at the edge of the campus, holding hands.

"Yeah, it was," Eric agreed. After their sexy shower, he'd fucked Cindy again, twice in the pussy and then in her ass.

They'd showered and eaten breakfast in the dorm's dining hall, then gone for a walk. Cindy hadn't said much. Neither had Eric, but he never wanted to reveal too much about himself.

"Was I as good as Warren?" Eric knew he shouldn't ask, but he couldn't help punishing himself.

"That's not a fair question." She stopped walking and turned to face him. "He's had girls before."

Eric wanted to ask if the ROTC stud had fucked Cindy's ass, but didn't dare. He didn't deserve to beat a real man in anything...

"Look Eric, I like you." She reached out and took both his hands. He dreaded what she was going to say. "But, I need a MAN. Not a girly boy who's afraid to commit to anything." She studied his face for long seconds. "Can you do that? Be a MAN?"

"Uh..." He stared at her in frozen silence, fighting a million conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Cindy sighed and let go of his hands. "Maybe you'll learn." She put her hand on his crotch. His cock hardened at her touch. "Until then, you can be my boy toy."

She kissed him, then turned and walked away, swinging her hips and waving her butt seductively.

Eric watched Cindy until she turned a corner and disappeared from view. He wanted her--badly--but he also needed to be a girly boy. To suck real men's cocks and take their hard dicks up his ass.

He'd just have to settle for being Cindy's boy toy.

Author's Note

"WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN." -- THE GRATEFUL DEAD

This book is a collaboration between a 19-year-old college student who calls himself "Eric" and me. I can't tell you much about him, because he hasn't revealed much.

He wanted "Eric" in the story to be as much like him as possible. I've tried to do that. That was a challenging and contentious process, but I think I've been fairly successful.

Eric and I jointly developed the story concept and outlined the action. I created the characters (except for "Eric") and did the actual writing.

Eric wasn't satisfied with the original conclusion. He wanted additional scenes and I went along with that.

Writing this story has been a real experience. I hope you enjoyed the result.

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2022 by Ken James

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, organizations, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, organizations, or events is entirely coincidental.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Thanks to Wayde, my greatest fan, best friend, and husband, for all his love, enthusiasm, and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12