Gang Upi

Story Info
Viktor is forced to watch his sister pleasure gang members.
8.6k words
4.54
61.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have we got here?"

The door to Victor's simple barrack room burst open and the three men who had been tormenting him since his arrival crowded into the tiny space already occupied by Viktor and his sister Samara.

Terrified, Victor leapt to his feet and stood between the bullies and his only living relative. Samara was dressed as any boy from the streets of Odessa in eighteen ninety eight might, but her disguise wouldn't withstand close scrutiny, she was too delicate and feminine looking for that.

"Are you feeding street rats, conscript?" Kirill was a former street thug sent to the military as punishment for the crime of being poor, same as Viktor and the two others Orest and Marko.

Viktor was indeed feeding a street rat; his sister was still homeless as Viktor had been before being arrested and sent here.

"It's my family..." Viktor said weakly, mind racing to find a way out from the looming threat of violence.

For two weeks Viktor had been trying to avoid these three who seemed to immediately hate him for no reason Viktor had been able to determine.

"No, we are your family now. You're a soldier just like us."

They were wards of the state not actual soldiers yet, but after they were trained they would be sent to a regular barrack just like soldiers. Then on to war.

Kirill stepped closer in the small space and Viktor was forced to hold his ground or else fall onto Samara's lap where she still sat on the foot of his small cot bed.

Each court mandated conscript was given their own cell and locked in at night, Viktor's room was an individual cell with a small cot, footlocker, two by two table and wash basin with one wooden chair. His room was on the third floor so it had a window. That was where Samara had climbed in. No-one could climb like Samara. Viktor would never dare make that climb.

"Why are you feeding him when your brothers in arms are going hungry? Aren't you hungry Marko?"

"Always!" Marko was big and thick so presumably consumed a lot more food than the leaner, wirier Viktor.

"Hey Viktor, don't you think Marko deserves food instead of that piece of shit you brought up here against the rules?"

"I apologize Marko." Viktor said smoothly. Both Viktor and Samara knew how to appease bullies after a year on the streets. "Sam give these soldiers the food."

Samara's thin arm reached around from behind Viktor holding out the plate with a few remaining morsels of food. Viktor took it and passed it to Marko who grinned and ate the meagre offering greedily.

"What about me?" Orest grumbled. Orest was the smallest of the three, but he was still significantly bigger than Viktor.

"What about Orest?" Kirill asked ominously. Kirill was the median between Orest and Marko, but he was still muscular and worse, clever.

"How about I give Orest my breakfast?" Viktor offered helpfully in spite of the empty rumble of his own belly. Viktor was strong and athletic but his training in swordsmanship would do little for him in close quarters with three bigger men.

"Orest? You want little Viktor's breakfast?" Kirill inquired.

"Sure, I suppose."

"Orest accepts." Kirill said stone faced. "But... Now we have to punish you for breaking the rules." The man saying that to Viktor's face was a known member of a violent, criminal street gang

Orest shut the door to the small room making it feel drastically smaller all of a sudden.

"Sam, its getting stuffy in here, would you open the window?"

Taking the hint Samara got up on the bed behind Viktor and opened the window in the hopes of climbing out. When Kirill realized what she was doing he reached for her but Viktor blocked him with his body, watching for the coming blow he anticipated.

When Kirill predictably reared back to punch Viktor the dexterous man swiftly jabbed Kirill in the throat. Kirill recoiled bumping into Marko who caught his leader before they both fell.

Orest had been eager for violence so he managed to avoid becoming entangled with the other two and stepped around them, reached for Viktor. Snake-swift reflexes helped Viktor bat away Orest's attempts to grapple with him while Samara wriggled out the window.

Viktor held Orest at bay, the two now boxing with each other. Slipping and dodging wide punches Viktor returned jabs that hurt Orest enough to make him hesitant to come in close.

Marko rushed past Viktor and grabbed Samara's ankles before she got out the window. The small woman in disguise kicked her booted feet at Marko while half out the window.

Kirill engaged with Viktor and the small man was unable to keep two bigger men off for long. Even as Marko hauled Samara back in the window Viktor was stunned by a punch from Kirill that connected with his temple.

Orest and Kirill pummelled Viktor brutally as he curled up tight, hopelessly trying to protect his head and sides at the same time.

"Holy shit!"

The beating stopped and Viktor struggled to clear his head, knowing the danger his sister was in.

"This is a female!" Marko exclaimed.

Orest and Kirill forced Viktor to the floor and Orest leaned heavily on him. Speed and agility were Viktor's best physical traits, brute force had him pinned.

"Keeping even more from your brothers I see." Kirill murmured, only halfheartedly teasing Viktor. The big man's attention was focused elsewhere. "Don't you think we would like a little female company too?" He echoed his earlier question.

The other thugs chuckled their agreement.

"I apologize." Samara's lovely soprano voice sounded too pure for the horrible atmosphere of Viktor's dismal cell. Every man in there went still when her beautiful, incongruous voice cut through the menacing laughter. "If there is something I can do for you, please allow me to provide that service."

Even Viktor heard the blatant sexual offer hidden in her tone.

It may have helped disguise her tell-tale vocabulary even if Samara attempted a lower class accent than she had been trained to speak with.

"Oh you can services us alright, lass." Kirill's sneering voice made Viktor attempt to rise once more, but Orest used a knee to thump Viktor in the side making him grunt as all the air was driven from his lungs.

"Please stop hurting him. It isn't necessary. We can all get along. I have a little vodka."

Samara pulled a flask from a pocket and handed it to Kirill.

The muscular leader laughed and toasted his comrades then took a deep pull from the flask. Wincing he coughed and laughed.

"That isn't vodka that's donkey piss for sure!" He took another drink and coughed once more and grinned. Passing the flask to Marko, Kirill assessed Samara.

"Take off your hat."

Obeying she pulled off the hat revealing her thick golden hair, shaved short months ago but now falling around her ears in, shaggy, shimmering waves.

Kirill went still as he inspected her face.

Samara had fair skin, reddened by exposure to the elements. Pale blonde eyebrows arched sharply across her brow ridges lifted in a beseeching expression. Pale blue eyes implored mercy, thick golden lashes blinking fearfully. The nostrils of her tiny, pointed nose flared in her excitement. The lips of her small, pretty mouth attempted a smile.

Even dirty and scared Samara was beautiful. Kirill blinked at the unexpected awe he felt seeing how aesthetically appealing Samara's face was. Cheeks hollowed from hunger still blushed under his scrutiny.

"I can sing if it would make you happy."

"Did you come to this room to sing?" Kirill queried archly.

"I did not."

"No, pretty lass I would rather hear your voice grunting as I shove my cock deep inside."

Viktor went cold, his body shivering on the brink of exploding in rage.

Sensing the change in his captive Orest pressed harder squishing Viktor to the floor.

"I don't think its fair that this prancing shitface gets all the fun. Me and my boys are the real men here."

Viktor didn't want to risk telling them Samara was his sister out of fear that they would hurt her just to torment him. Yet it appeared they were going to rape her just because they thought she was his lover. Maybe her being his sister might alter things for the better.

Even as he drew breath to try and reason with them Samara beat him to it.

"I'm not here for sex, friends. I'm still a virgin."

"Of course! This limp prick is too scared to dip his wick! It must be terrible waiting for him to give you what you need. Allow us to provide you with all the cock you can handle. We will train you up for Ass For Brains here. Its the least we can do for a fellow brother in arms."

Once more Viktor struggled to rise but Orest and Kirill began to kick him until Samara's voice cut through the grunts.

"Thank you for the offer, but I have no wish to impose on you."

"Oh its no imposition. It will be a fucking pleasure."

Reaching for Samara Kirill tried to undress her but she pulled loose from Marko's grip and ducked under Kirill's reaching arm, attempting a scramble for the door. The quarters were simply too tight and Orest and Kirill easily grabbed the wriggling girl. Viktor tried to take that opportunity to rise and assist but Marko came off the bed with both feet and stomped Viktor to the floorboards painfully.

While Viktor gasped for air, certain a rib or two had just broken he was dimly aware of the struggle to subdue his sister. Unsteadily getting to his feet, loving his sister far too much to give up yet, Viktor grabbed Marko by the shirt pulling the thug hard. A glimpse of Samara showed that her jacket had been pulled off and the men were working on her pants. Marko grabbed Viktor by the throat and Samara cried out

"Stop!"

All four men froze for an instant.

"Viktor, no! Don't fight. It's fine. I'll do whatever they want. It's all right." Switching her attention from her struggling brother Samara spoke directly to Kirill. "I would like to learn what they have to teach me. You know how much I love learning."

She was crying but smiling at the leader of the thugs. Attempting to be seductive while undoing her work shirt Samara revealed her bosom to the staring men. It put a halt to the violence. Marko let Viktor go with a shove.

"Sit down and don't' move." Marko ordered Viktor and pointed a threatening finger at the smaller man.

Sitting on the one chair, hardly noticing Marko, Viktor watched his sister strip for their abusers, feeling helpless rage diminish as she turned to look at him, willing him to stay still with her steady gaze.

Looking at him seemed to steady her, Samara's tears dried up as she held eye contact with her older brother. Her shirt came off and Samara's pale body was exposed, her proud breasts firm and pert, the pink nipples hard. Thin from lack of food, the muscles of Samara's abdomen and back were taut and rigid with nerves and cold.

"Not much meat on the bone, but those titties are so pretty."Orest offered the flask back to Kirill who took it..

"Lets see the rest." Kirill ordered. "I'm going to enjoy this Viktor. A lot."

Removing her pants left Samara in her underwear and socks. The big men passed her flask back and forth, wincing at the foul moonshine vodka while watching her strip. Within moments she stood fully exposed before her brother and three dangerous strangers.

"Now get on your knees bitch. First lesson is called fellatio."

Looking nervous as she complied Viktor was certain his sister had no idea what they were about to force her to do. Stomach churning he wished he could find a way to spare her this.

Locking eyes with her brother Samara implored him not to do anything, and Viktor tried to reconcile the idea that she was doing this to save him, that he wasn't supposed to try and save her. That wasn't possible and he scanned the room for weapons to save his sister the humiliation in store for her.

The search was interrupted by Kirill exposing his penis to Samara.

Massaging his semi-erect member with one hand Kirill grabbed a fist full of Samara's blond hair and pulled her face to his groin.

"Now listen up. First thing is you gotta do is kiss my cock. Let me know that you love my special friend. Go on show me how happy you are to see him."

Thrusting out his hips the brute forced Samara's mouth to press to the prick gripped in his fist. Viktor seethed seeing her delicate pink lips pucker and press against the foul flesh of her tormentor. Obediently Samara kissed all over the proffered penis, lips pressing to the swelling member.

Stroking his length, guiding her mouth where he desired it with the fist in her hair, Kirill groaned his enjoyment.

"That feels lovely... good job."

Kirill stopped stroking his shaft and made room for Samara's mouth to kiss where his fingers had been, steering her mouth to kiss every bit skin on his growing erection.

"Don't forget my balls, they have a treat for you later, be nice to them too."

The kneeling girl lowered her mouth to kiss the dangling balls.

"Use your hand to stroke my cock while you kiss my balls."

Samara complied and Viktor watched, unable to look away from her eyes. Samara looked at him, holding him still, keeping him from violence by sheer will even as she serviced Kirill.

"Marko, you discovered our new toy, come join in. Girl, use your left hand to stroke Marko."

Submitting to his demands, when Marko presented his penis Samara began to stoke both cocks at the same time while kissing all over Kirill's scrotum.

"Well done. Now I want you to use your tongue to lick everyplace you just kissed. Lick in big wet stokes. Yes, just like that. Lots of spit. Don't worry if you make a mess, this is messy business."

Fascinated, having never experienced fellatio before, Viktor watched as his sister caressed the fully hard cock in her hand with her soaking pink tongue. The titillating shock of seeing such a sordid display circumvented his repulsion that this was his beloved sister doing it; the obscene act ignited a salacious flame deep inside Viktor that he could scarcely comprehend.

Something sinister and primal slithered awake in his loins as his sister licked long, lewd strokes of her wet tongue over Kirill's thick, rigid cock. Humiliated that someone he loved so fully was being forced to do this lecherous act because he was too weak to protect her galled Viktor just as much as he the shame of his own member squirming to life in his pants. Watching a woman do something so lecherous affected him perversely. The fact that it was his adored younger sister broke his heart even as it seemed to inflame him.

"You are learning quickly girl. It feels wonderful. Keep stroking, I didn't say stop. Yes. Now take my knob into your mouth, keep licking it and move your lips up and down over my prick."

Acquiescing Samara took the bulbous tip of Kirill's erection into her mouth and moved her face up and down his prick while stroking Marko's cock with her left hand.

"Oooo, fuck yesssss, that feels nice." Kirill hissed, humping his hips, pushing his erection further into Samara's mouth. "Don't forget Orest, look at his lonely prick."

The other man was stroking is cock in the open air and he stepped close almost blocking Viktor's view of his sister as she reached for the last cock. With a member in each hand and one in her mouth Samara struggled to please all three men to save her brother from a terrible beating or worse.

For a time Viktor remained mesmorized by his sister's defilement. Her mouth worked Kirill's pole while she deftly masturbated the other two men, her nudity on full display. Mortified by the throbbing erection in his pants he jealously watching her lips caress the veiny cock in her mouth. Imaging what her tongue might feel like slipping around his sensitive flesh Viktor struggled both physically and morally to keep from reaching for his straining erection.

Why did watching a woman, especially his sister, do something so sordid provoke such a powerful lust in him?

Kirill pulling his penis from Samara's mouth broke Viktor's reverie.

"Oof, enough. I'm not ready to finish yet girl. Suck on Marko and stroke me with your left hand."

Doing as she was told Samara took a different cock into her mouth and slurped on Marko's member while switching to stoking Kirill.

"She's bloody good at that, isn't she Marko? I almost popped off that quick."

"Fuck yeah. This feels great!" The other thug grinned.

Viktor couldn't see her mouth on Marko so he shifted position. Kirill saw him move and looked over.

"Oh sorry am I blocking your view? What are you trying to see Marko's prick or your lover's mouth?"

The three men laughed.

"Certainly his prick." chimed in Orest, enjoying Samara's hand stroking him. "If he had any interest in her mouth he would have slipped it to her before now."

More cruel laughter lashed Viktor but he paid them no heed, his eyes once more riveted on Samara. Turned three quarters away from him he could only just see her cheek flushed bright pink as Marko's pole disappeared into her face. Samara was twisted to reach Kirill and Orest's cocks and Viktor was able to see her small, perky breasts wobble as her hands pumped.

It had been over two years since the young man had seen a naked woman.

When Viktor had been the only son of a wealthy merchant, before a nobleman ruined their family with lies and allegations, Viktor had been a new entry into society. Handsome, athletic and clever, in the days before their family lost everything Viktor had gotten many woman alone and naked for illicit activities.

Times had drastically changed however, and the sight of a nude woman captivated him.

Dark haired where his sister was fair, Viktor none-the less shared a trim, muscular frame with Samara Looking at her thin arms work two erections, he recognized a similarity in her musculature to his own. Samara's arms were lean and wiry from lack of sustenance and infrequent but back-breaking work in kitchens, sculleries and work-yards.

Thanks to regular meals, military training and forced labour Viktor's muscles had recently swollen back to their previous size, but unfortunately were wiry like his sister's and not as large as his fellows.

His thin sister still shared the core strength of their ancestors, but she was in a weaker state having remained on the street, escaping when he had been caught in the sweep of the slums for bodies to send to war.

The wiry girl kneeling on the floor sucking a man's penis, even though his sister, was still a female and Viktor was helpless to stop himself from staring at her breasts and the hint of pale pubic hair peeking out from between her thin thighs. Objectively Samara was an attractive woman and perhaps she appealed to him on a primal level because she reminded him oddly of himself. Whatever the reason Viktor took in every detail of her skin and what she was doing just as a starving man would be transfixed by a feast.

"Orest's turn girl." Kirill grated.

As his sister moved her mouth from the cock furthest from him to the one closest she once again made eye contact. In a fraction of a second she held his gaze and tried to reassure him and implore him to do nothing. Then she sucked Orest's manhood into her mouth, still watching Viktor.

It took her a few awkward attempts to figure out which hand to stroke which cock with, but soon her left hand moved up and down Marko and her right Kirill while she moved her mouth up and down Orest.

"Oh Christ you are right, that feels amazing. Her tongue goes everywhere! It feels so filthy, but I love it!" Orest enthused, his words lashing Viktor.

Humiliated by what his sister was being forced to do as much as he was enraged by the men doing this to her, Viktor also had to admit to himself that it was the most arousing situation he had ever experienced. The ache in his erection was growing unbearable, he clenched both hands together to stop from grabbing his own cock.