Gang Upi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viktor wanted to feel a tongue do that to his throbbing member.

Horrifyingly he desperately wanted his sister to do that to him.

Transfixed by her eyes, he held her gaze with every ounce of his will in order to avoid staring at her pretty mouth suckle his enemy. Many emotions passed between them, a silent conversation.

Please stay with me, her eyes beseeched.

I'm here. I'm here, his eyes assured.

I love you.

I love you.

She closed her eyes for a time as she went away somewhere in her head. Viktor's eyes instantly moved to her mouth, then he torn his gaze away as he saw movement behind her cheek, Orest's cock filling her mouth, her tongue wriggling over it.

A throb of lust pulsed through Viktor's whole body and the tormented young man torn his eyes from his sister's mouth to rake her body with his lust filled gaze. Distraught by how desirable he found her he looked for her eyes and found her watching him.

I'm sorry, he shouted with his eyes.

I'm sorry too.

I love you.

I love you.

You are beautiful.

Thank you.

"Stop." Kirill ordered. "Ge on the bed on all fours, like a dog."

Samara scrambled into position and Kirill mahandled her into the position he wanted, her face toward the foot of the bed near where Viktor sat on his chair, her rump high in the air facing the head of the bed.

Kirill stripped his pants off and climbed behind Samara, positioning himself to enter her from behind and take her virginity.

As Kirill moved Orest knelt on the bed before Samara and pushed her head down to his slippery, wet cock where she once more took him into her mouth. Orest humped his hips moving his prick in and out of her oral grip.

Moving beside her Marko lifted Samara's right hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft once more and she immediately began to stroke him. Marko proceeded to fondle her breasts.

The sound of Samara whimpering and her brow furrowing told Viktor his sister had just been violated by Kirill. A jealous throb pulsed along his erection and his stomach grew light and fluttery as he watched his sister get fucked at both ends.

Viktor had never considered such a thing being done to woman and it made his mind swirl in a disorienting maelstrom of thoughts and feelings. How did she feel? Was it hurting? Did some part of her enjoy this? Why was he so compelled to watch his sister's defilement? Why did her body give him such a thrill? How could he feel so much lust seeing her impaled by two men and servicing another? What was wrong with him that he was jealous of the awful men getting to corrupt his innocent sibling?

Given the position she was in Viktor could no longer make eye contact with Samara, he was to the side, but he could see her mouth perfectly and her breasts where Marko fondled them. The slap of Kirill's hips on Samara's buttocks lewdly told the story of what was happening out of view behind Marko. The grunts coming from deep in Samara's throat hinted that she might be finding some pleasure in this, or she was pretending skilfully.

The smell of Samara's sex began to fill the humid room, sweat and sex filled Viktor's nostrils disgusting and arousing him. Samara had been the darling of the family and they had often joked that she would marry a nobleman one day. Now she was being bedded unwillingly in a dingy room by three men who cared nothing for her while the one person in the world that still loved her helplessly watched.

The depths that their once happy family had fallen too stupefied Viktor.

The nobleman that had ruined their family had eventually gotten Viktor's father arrested and the kind, hardworking man had died in prison. Two years later their mother had died from an illness she caught working in an open air fish market. The once wealthy family had been unable to afford the medicine to fight the infection and the frail woman had died.

For a year Samara and Viktor had been on the streets staying one step ahead of the law and the dangerous gangs. Today their brief, withered luck had run out.

Samara grunted louder as Kirill began to pump himself into her harder and harder. Letting Orest fall from her mouth she mewled as passion momentarily took her. Then Viktor saw her shake her head and gather her scattered wits.

"Don't spend yourself in me. I beg you." She plead over her shoulder to Kirill as he quite clearly approached his climax.

"Fine, I have a better idea. Give me your mouth."

A big hand grabbed hold of her golden hair once more and he pulled, making her whimper. Withdrawing his cock from her sex Kirill aggressively forced Samara to twist around on the narrow cot until her mouth was wrapped around his pulsating manhood. Then Kirill resumed thrusting his hips fucking her face as he had just been fucking her cunt.

Taking hold of her hips Orest shifted Samara's lower half until he could take over fucking her. When he entered her Orest moaned.

"Oh hell she is so wet! This is the slipperiest damn cunt I ever had!"

Samara began grunting again as Orest started slamming into her, his big hands on her hips pulling her back onto his invading erection.

Marko once again lifter her hand, now her left, and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, using her hand to jack himself. The muscles of Samara's back arched and flexed as she was aggressively used by the three men.

In moments Kirill was grunting once more and he appeared to be spilling himself into Samara's mouth. Unwillingly Viktor imagined Samara's tongue swirling around Kirill's knob, his sperm coating her organ in sticky foulness. The lecherous image lanced a keen throb of sympathetic and jealous lust throughout Viktor's confused body.

Both hands on her head, fingers pulling her hair Kirill groaned and shuddered, his hips spasmodically twitching.

Samara's tiny body quivered and she also groaned a low moan, the sound quavered every time Orest slammed into her, but she continued making that odd, wounded animal noise until Kirill abruptly pulled away from her.

"Damn girl that is too intense. I can't take it." The big man flopped back and leaned on the headboard of the bed. "She was sucking the life out of me."

Without hesitation Marko grabbed Samara's hair and pulled her head to his cock as he shifted closer to her panting mouth. As Marko heedlessly shoved himself into her mouth Viktor saw gleaming white fluid coating Samara's tongue as his sister extended her organ to begin licking the next tumid member.

Orest and Marko both shoved themselves into the quivering little woman.

Now that her hands were free Viktor saw her right hand, the one closest to the wall reach down and go between her legs. Samara did something down there, her arms moving back and forth and the young woman once more began to moan low in her throat. The sound sent a sordid jolt through Viktor he couldn't name.

For several hypnotic moments Viktor watched his sister. Greedy eyes roved from where her mouth worked Marko's manhood, her tongue appearing and disappearing as his cock withdrew and pushed back into her gasping, suckling mouth, down her shuddering frame, seeing her red flushed chest, her hollow belly heaving for air, finally to her buttocks quivering as Orest slammed into her periodically visible slit.

Viktor could see where her nether lips stretched wide around Orest's thick member and the sight made his balls ache to deposit their load deep in there. From top to bottom Samara looked the absolute painting of carnal delight.

Whenever Orest withdrew Viktor saw Samara's fingers rubbing the apex of her sex, the little nubbin that hid under the delicate hood of pink flesh. The intensity of her actions informed him of the erogenous nature of that spot. It appeared to bring her keen pleasure to touch herself there. The rumours he's heard were true, the clitoris was real. Perhaps what he was seeing was the mythical female orgasm.

Curiosity coupled with passion made him watch more closely, observing his sister with as detached an eye as he could given his own fogged, and overstimulated brain.

Samara was indeed exhibiting signs he could recognize from his own orgasmic state. She was gasping in irregular snatches, her whole body clenched in long periods of tightness, with brief interludes of shuddering relaxation while she panted around the pistoning cock in her mouth. Then almost immediately she would clench again, her chest reddening, her nipples hard, her sex red and engorged, damp sloshing noises coming from her as Orest drove himself deeper.

"Damn she is so tight and wet. This cunt feels fantastic!" Orest grated. "Better get that mouth over here whore, or else I'm gong to fill this sweet little puss of yours instead."

On her own Samara promptly scrambled around to face the other way on the bed, wrapping her lips around Orest's purple knob as he gripped tight holding back his ejaculation. To Viktor she looked drunk, her eyes glazed, her face slack and her chin glistening with drool.

Orest thrust his hips as Samara moved her mouth up and down matching his movements, her tongue wrapped around him, cupping his shaft and undulating as he passed back and forth over it. Wrapping his hand around himself Orest masturbated into Samara's open mouth, her tongue extended to caress his glans as he brought himself to climax.

Marko moved Samara's hips as Orest had done earlier, adjusting her until he could insert himself into her soaking slit. Samara moaned lustfully as she was filled once more, and Viktor heard an answering moan whimper quietly deep in his own throat, his lust growing painful.

Then Orest erupted into Samara's face. Grating a violent cry from his throat he emptied his seed into her suckling mouth.

Samara took over milking him as his hand fell from his shaft. Gulping, her thin throat swallowing over and over she slurped on his manhood until Orest too pulled back abruptly, no longer able to endure the wonderful sensation of her mouth on his sensitive knob.

"You see? That bitch can suck cock like she was born to it." Kirill slurred sleepily.

Orest sighed. "You aren't lying. That was bliss. Her puss is so tight, but so wet. Tighter and wetter than any other. Amazing!"

"Yeah, deliciously wet, and still tight even if I'm getting thirds." Marko joined in, still fucking Samara.

"What do we think brothers, should we let Viktor enjoy the lessons we have taught his girlfriend?" Kirill joked.

Viktor flinched. They wouldn't make him perform these obscenities with his own sister would they?

They didn't know she was his sister.

What would they do to them both when he told them.

He had to tell them. Whatever they did wouldn't be as bad as violating the strictest law of human kind; do not commit incest.

Viktor looked at Samara's face, her expression dazed and her eyes unfocused. She was unaware of the threat, her fingers once again rubbing between her legs as Marko shoved himself in and out of her.

"I think she should be our girlfriend now." Orest intoned, his voice slurred after his release. The big man had slumped against the wall by the head of the bed, blocking the door in the narrow space.

Kirill produced the flask once more and passed it to Orest after taking a swig and wincing.

"Oh she's ours now, look at her she loves us, don't you darling?"

Samara was currently in the throes of anther climax, her body juddering, as her fingers danced between her thighs. With mouth agape and eyes rolled back Samara's pretty face was contorted in bliss, the expression making her look wanton and desirable.

Marko used her body roughly, pounding her and she appeared to be in ecstasy from the pummelling. Red blotches spread across her pale chest and up her neck as for long stretches she didn't breathe or make any noise, then abruptly she would gasp deep, wracking gulps of air. While she still could breathe she whimpered and groaned until the air ran out and she simply endured her rapture, suffering in silence until her body demanded air once more.

Viktor watched transfixed like the other two men, all riveted by Samara's passion. The climaxing young woman dropped forward, her arm no longer able to hold her. Facing the room, her features a mask of blissful anguish, Samara wailed thinly as Marko drove himself into her over and over, wringing agonizing euphoria from her shuddering body.

When at last Marko achieved his own orgasm he too pulled out. Respecting her wishes or wanting to degrade her who could say, but the big man thrust his exploding member into Samara's slack mouth and spent himself with a grunt.

Viktor's vantage allowed him to see his sister's pretty lips clamp around the erupting erection as it visibly pulsed, jetting sperm onto her tongue. Another sinister slither of pure lust throbbed through his body as Viktor imagined it being himself filling his adorable sister's mouth with seed. He shoved that thought away violently, but it was merely an intangible idea while the reality was currently right in front of him in the form of Marko spilling his sperm into Samara's suckling mouth.

When Marko's climax subsided he lifted his knob from her mouth and ordered her to suckle his balls. Lewdly extending her sperm soaked tongue Samara submissively obeyed and bathed the source of the taste in her mouth with lasciviously long strokes of her fully extended tongue.

Unable to look away Viktor jealously glared at his sister's mouth, burning the image into his mind forever. Nimble, pink organ endlessly lapping, drool and foul fluids leaking from her open mouth down her cheek Samara sprawled on the bed, her rump still shamelessly lifted, the very image of wanton debauchery.

Marko finished with her and withdrew his scrotum from her slurping mouth.

"Give me the chair." He ordered Viktor forcing the smaller man to stand.

The front of his trousers tented conspicuously and Viktor covered his bulge with both hands.

"Look at that!" Kirill pointed. "Our brother has a flagpole raised to salute us."

Cruel laughter humiliated him, shame brightening his bearded cheeks at what they didn't know; that it was his sister Viktor saluted with his erect pole.

"You said it earlier Kirill, we are brothers in arms now, so we must all share and share alike. Let him fuck her." Orest rumbled from his position on the floor.

"Marko?"

"We're talking a vote? I don't give a shit. If he doesn't fuck her I'll beat him tonight. If he does I'll probably still beat him tomorrow. I mean look at his stupid face."

Marko pointed to Viktor who was filled with apprehension that they would force him to fuck his sister, and that she would find out how badly he wanted to. Wide blue eyes flitted from man to man and back to the naked woman recovering from her ravishment.

"What could it mean if he doesn't want to fuck her? I mean, if you listen to us her mouth and cunt are the very entry to heaven and he stands tall ready for war." Kirill once again indicated Viktor's erection, and horrifyingly Samara's eyes widened as she beheld the bulge in his trousers beneath his cupped hands. "Could he be aroused by us? It's against the law to fuck men and we would be within our rights to punish him if he was lusting after us not the girl."

"Not to worry friends, Viktor will happily let me show him what I've learned tonight. He loves me." Samara sat up on the bed and swung her pretty legs off the side, her feet planted on either side of Viktor. "The expression of horror you see on his face is because he thought I didn't know."

The gruff brutes laughed at Viktor.

"He has adored me for ages. Isn't that right Viktor?"

He nodded, ashamed of his admission.

"And I love him too, but he has never let me prove it."

"Go on then." Kirill encouraged. "Show us all how much you love him. Do what we taught you."

With gentle hands Samara turned her big brother to face her, then she pulled his reluctant hands away from covering the tent in his pants.

Mortification flooded Viktor in a red wash of shame as his sister unbuttoned his pants and opened them. When she reached into his underwear he flinched, making their vulgar audience laugh. Once again locking eyes with him Samara plead with Viktor to let her do this, begging him not to fail and risk a terrible beating.

Dexterous fingers gingerly explored his aching manhood inside his underwear.

Gaze locked on his sister's once again they silently communicated while she stroked his erection.

I love you.

Stop.

I love you.

I'm sorry!

I love you.

I want you.

I want you.

I want you! I want you!

"I want to see your body." she murmured, keeping her eyes on him. I want you!

"Best do as she asks Shithead. Women are fickle, she might change her mind." Kirill suggested, his voice hushed and filled with fascination. Perhaps he too, just like Viktor enjoyed watching Samara degrade herself with passionate abandon.

His loving sister helped Viktor strip, his wounded ribs making it difficult to pull off his shirt, a livid bruise already showing where Marko had landed on him. Smaller bruises showed where knuckles had dealt punishment, but the ribs were particularly bad.

The watching men ooh'ed and ah'ed as their handiwork was revealed, but their teasing ceased when Viktor stood fully naked his cock jutting out large, probably larger than any other.

When Samara wrapped both hands around his girth her fingers seemed tiny compared to his thickness. The shortest man in the room had the largest cock and Samara wanted it, her half lidded eyes taking it in, a secret smile on her lips as she stroked him up and down.

Trembling with suppressed passion and humiliation Viktor resisted the urge to thrust his hips. As wonderful as if felt to have the loving touch of a woman caressing his agonized member Viktor fought powerfully against the urge to enjoy himself. The powerful taboo against incest denied his mind the ability of sharing the enjoyment his body felt. Guilt and shame lacerated him.

When Viktor's beautiful sister began to caress her soft cheek with his burning member a moan escaped from between his clenched teeth. Slowly, seductively and with so much affection it wounded him Samara nuzzled her face against his quivering cock. With obvious delight she adored him with her face, caressing herself with his manhood from top to bottom and side to side.

Then with a grace and dignity utterly incongruous to the setting and the degrading nature of her situation Samara lovingly kissed Viktor's genitals. With both hands she slowly stroked up and down gazing up at her big brother as she revered him. Beginning low beneath his contracted testicles she kissed from left to right, back and forth slowly making her way higher and higher, kissing and venerating the heavy sack full to bursting with warm sperm.

When she reached the bottom of his shaft she held him in only one hand while the other dropped between her legs and begin to diddle her little button. Still stroking him and playing with herself shamelessly, Samara kissed every inch of his shaft, pulling his rod down or to the side to get access to every part.

At times Samara closed her eyes and went inward, thinking thoughts Viktor could only imagine. Yet before much time passed she would come back to him and hold his gaze once more, encouraging him to accept this, showing him how much she loved him.

When her eyes closed Viktor struggled to stop himself from climaxing. Left only to watch her mouth work its way up his shaft and her little hand wonderfully caressing him Viktor weakened. Pleasure wormed past his resistance and what she was doing became more important than who she was.

The closer her lips got to the tip of his penis the more Viktor trembled with passion. He'd never experienced anything as powerfully erotic as a woman gently kissing his prick.

Until she began licking it.

When Samara's tongue began sliding along his shaft Viktor thought he would faint. A long wet caress slurped up one side of his trembling erection, then back down that side leaving a wet streak. Then up the other side, and back down. Making sustained eye contact, encouraging him to enjoy it Samara slid her luscious tongue up from the very bottom of Viktor's cock all the way to the tip where she opened her mouth and took him inside.