Gangbang

Story Info
I got caught stealing and made a deal.
5.2k words
4.46
92.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone is over the age of 18 and all people and places are made up.

Hello, my name is Emma and I'm 25 years old. My dream is to go travelling and I'm working a shit job in a small store which is part of a larger company. I'm only working here as I almost have enough money to start travelling, and I don't want to start a job that I would find hard to leave.

I have a second savings account that I have just for my travelling plans which is almost full. Each month I put as much as I can away, which normally leaves me a bit short. This month however it left me very short. I had an unexpected bill come out that left me with no money. At work that day I was working the toll on the late shift. I was the only one out on till and I just had a customer spend over £500 in cash, in a crazy moment I put the cash under the till instead of in it. After the customer had left I looked around, saw no one and stuck the money in my pocket.

When I got home I felt terrible, I was not a thieve. But I thought it would be worse to try and sneak it back in as the money got counted at the end of the day. Hoping they would not notice the difference I decided to keep it.

The next day at work I was having my break in the staff room when Mike walked in. Mike was around my age and he was one of the supervisors of the store.

"Hi Emma." He said as he sat across from me at the table.

"Hey Mike." I replied.

"So I was counting the till after work last night."

"Yeah." I said, starting to sweat. I was in trouble here.

"We seemed to be down £500." He said not breaking eye contact from me.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"Shit Emma, I did not think you were that type."

"I don't know what I was thinking."

"Look, I'm going to have to report you." Mike told me.

I did not care about keeping my job as I was going to be leaving anyway, but if the police got involved and gave me a criminal record it would make travelling very hard, some countries would not give you a visa if you had one.

"Mike, please don't, if I get a record I can't go travelling. You know how much that means to me." I pleaded.

"I don't want to rat you out, but if they spot it and I don't tell them I could be fired." He replied.

"Is their nothing I could do? I could bring the money back."

"No that would make it worse, they would spot that." He said.

I slumped down in my chair feeling defeated. How could I be this stupid.

"Look, maybe you could do something." Mike said.

Excited I sat up straight.

"What?" I asked.

"Well you could make it worth my while if I covered it up for you." He said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well, tomorrow after work you come back to my place, and I get to do whatever I want too you for the night."

I was shocked. Mike did not seem the blackmail type. He was quite good looking and on a night out he might be worth going home with. But blackmail?!

"You want to blackmail me."

"Not blackmail but a deal that helps us both. Sleeping with you would worth getting fired for."

So my choice was letting Mike fuck me or ruin my dream of travelling. I did not have much of a choice.

"Fine." I agreed.

"Great, I will take you home with me after work tomorrow." He said leaving the room quick.

Mike would not make eye contact with me for the rest of the day. He knew what he was doing was wrong but I could not risk calling him out.

The next morning before work I decided to shower and shave, I might not want to do it but I might as well try and enjoy it. It's been awhile since I've had any fun after my Ex went a bit weird and I had to leave him. I picked out a matching pair of black underwear, a thong and bra that was sexy but not too sexy.

Work was a 20 minute walk for me, I sold my car to help with my travel savings. At work Mike would still not make eye contact with me. Me and Mike were both on the mid day shift so we left at the same time. Mike was already waiting by his car.

"So you've not changed your mind." He said.

"No." I replied.

"Good, get in." He said as he got into the drivers side.

On the drive to his place he was quiet, almost like if he tried to talk to me he might scare me off. He did not know how badly I needed him to not report me. I knew from talking to him before he rented a room in a house not to far from where I lived. We pulled up into a drive way to a small house. Mike got out and opened the front door, he waved me through in front of him.

Inside I walked straight into the leaving room to find two other guys sat their.

"This is Luke and steve. They will be joining us today." Mike said.

"What!" I said sharply looking back at him.

"I did say whatever I wanted."

"Yeah what you wanted, not the three of you." I said.

I was scared now, sleeping with Mike was one thing but getting gangbanged by three guys?

"Look, that's my deal, take it or I will report you." He said smugly.

Having no choice I agreed. Mike told me to follow him back to his bedroom which was on the same floor as the living room. The room was a good size with a double bed on the corner, a sofa along the wall facing it and a wardrobe against the back wall.

The other two followed us in and all three of them sat on the bed, leaving me standing in the middle of the room uncomfortable. As I stood I saw Luke pull something out of his pocket it and passed something to the others. They each put one in their mouths and Steve pass a drink about so they could swallow. As I saw Mike take his I realised it was a small blue pill.

"You need help getting it up?" I said trying to insult them to try and regain some control.

"No we don't. But think how long we can go for with them." He replied smiling. All hopes of getting some control back gone.

"Strip to your underwear." Mike ordered.

I looked at him annoyed but having no choice I stared to take my top off. My work uniform was not flattering, it being a polo top and jeans. As I took my top of I showed my tight body from years of running. Undoing my jeans and sliding them off I showed them my toned legs.

"Fuck she is fit." Steve said.

"Our turn." Mike said. At once they all got up and stripped. All three and good body's, they clearly all worked out. They also took of their underwear showing their semi hard cocks off. Mike's coco was the largest but not by much, his was maybe 8" and thick. Luke and a slightly smaller cock maybe 7" but thinner then Mikes. Steve had the smallest around 6" but his was the thickest by far. All three of them were fully shaved.

They sat back down each starting to rub their cocks as Mike told me to carry on.

I must admit that having three guys rub themselves while watching me undress was kinda hot. I unhooked my bra and let it fall showing my perky yet still big boobs off. Bending down I took of my thong showing the three guys my freshly shaved pussy.

Looking back up all three were fully hard at this point and the pill seemed to have kicked in. All three of them got up and walked around me getting a good look. They started to grab my boobs and ass and slide their hands all over my tight body.

"You are stunning." Steve told me.

"And wet." Mike said as his hand went to my pussy. He went behind me and grabbed my boob with one hand and slipped a finger in me. I could feel his cock on my back.

"Maybe you will really enjoy this." He told me.

He might be right. My pussy was soaking as I had three hot guys touch me all over while stroking their cocks. I've never had a threesome let alone get gang banded, but if I'm here with out a choice I might as well enjoy it.

Mike pulled his finger out of me and pushed me down by my shoulders till I was on my knees. I was now eye level with three dicks pointed at my face.

"I get first dibs." Mike said to the other two.

He walked closed to me and grabbed my hair, which was already in a simple ponytail for work, and lined my mouth up to his cock.

"Open up." He laughed as he pushed his dick into my mouth.

He started to fuck my face slowly at first then picked up speed when my saliva made his dick wet. After a few minutes he pulled out and stepped back only for Luke to step forward and do the same. Once he stepped back Steve took his place, his cock being so thick it was hard to get my lips around it but with him using my hair to force me onto it I managed to fit it in.

After he had fucked my face for a few minutes he pulled out and stepped to the side. Mike stood back in front of me and Luke to my left. Mike grabbed my hair again and guided my mouth back to his cock. As he did the other two each grabbed one of my hands and brought it to their dicks, knowing what they wanted I started to wank them off. I was now pleasing three cocks at once.

After a couple minutes another one would grab my hair and guide me to their cocks, this would mean the one I just left would take my hand to their cocks to wank. This meant that as each guy passed me around their cocks would be left slick from my spit making it easier to stroke them. This went on for a while and my mouth and arms were starting to get sore and slow down.

All three of them pulled away from me only to grab their dicks in their own hands. Being this close to three cocks as they were stroke at my face was a new experience and not a bad one as I moved my tired hand down to my pow. Pussy and being playing with it.

As I was watching them wank I could see mikes ball tense up and he exploded all over my face but before I could react I could feel both Steve and Luke's cum hit my face as well. My face was covered in cum and hand to use my hand to wet it out of my eyes. My hair was full of cum and I even had some on my lips that I could taste. I had so much on my face that some had dropped down to land on my boobs and thighs. The guys had sat back on the bed, their legs to weak to stand, leaving me on my knees soaked in cum. I was far too turned on by this and being finger my pussy again. In seconds I had my own orgasm.

Once I had come down from my orgasm I opened my eyes and to my surprise all three of them were sat their stroking hard cocks, it was like they had not just cum all over me.

"Told you they would make us go all night." Mike laughed when he saw my shocked face.

Mike helped me to my feet and walked me to the bed, slapping my ass as he did. He got me to the bed and made me get in the doggy position, my ass facing them. I could feel them staring at me and I've never felt so exposed before

I felt something wet touch my pussy so I looked round to find Mike on his knees licking me out. It felt good as he licked it all over. He started to lick up and was licking my ass hole. I've had anal before and was not a fan of the pain but his tongue on it felt nice. Mike came away from my ass and stood up, lining his dick up to my pussy he pushed in all the way till his balls rested on my pussy. I moaned out in pleasure as he began fucking me.

As I was being fucked doggy I saw Steve get on the bed in front of me. He grabbed my hair and lifted my face up so that he could force his cock back into my mouth. I was now getting spit roasted. They matched each other so that they were both fully inside me at the same time

Mike picked up speed before he came inside my pussy. As he pulled out Steve also left my mouth but only so he could begin fucking my pussy. That left Luke free to get up on the bed and shove his cock in my mouth. Steve's cock stretched my pussy out but he could not get as deep as Mike. He only lasted a feel minute before he also came in me.

"Sloppy thirds." Luke said as he pulled out my mouth and got behind me.

"We just lubed her up for you." Laughed Mike.

"Still the best pussy I've been in." Luke said as he started to fuck me.

As he was fucking me Mike reached other and began pinching and rubbing my nipple. Seeing this Steve reached other and began doing the same to the other nipple. This mixed with the fucking I was getting was getting me close to another orgasm. As I was getting close I felt Luke's thumb on my ass hole. He pushed it in just as I came, I'm not sure if I was already cumming or if that's what did it.

"Looks like we got an anal lover." Luke laughed.

"She will be by the end of the night." Mike laughed in reply.

I over heard this as I was coming, knowing full well I would be getting fucked in the arse at least once tonight. Luke kept fucking me as I came and he came himself not long after. His cum mixing with the others inside my full pussy. When he pulled out he pulled me over to him so that I could suck the mixture off his dick. It tasted weird as I could taste all three of theirs cum.

I was left the lay their for a bit feeling their cum drip out of my pussy and it drying on my face. They came back after a few minutes with some drinks, giving me one as they sat down. Giving me one I sat up as we all sat on the bed I started to feel a bit more with it after the fucking I just received.

"So be honest what's it like taking three cocks at once." Steve asked me.

I blushed too ashamed to admit I enjoyed it.

"I knew it!" Steve shouted. "You fucking loved it."

"I wished I knew you were this much of a slut before." Mike said.

"I'm not a slut." I replied starting daggers at him.

"Not a slut?" He laughed. "You just sucked and wanted three cocks at once, took three facials then fingered yourself after."

I looked down, I could not argue with that.

"And then." He carried on. "You got in doggy and showed us everything then got spit roasted, took three loads of cum in your pussy and came when he stuck a thumb in your ass."

"Then sucked the cum off my dick." Luke added.

They were right, I was a slut. I was still sat here with their cum in and on me.

"So what are you?" Mike asked me.

I said nothing and just looked down.

"Look at me." Mike said sternly.

I looked up and made eye contact with him.

"What are you?" He asked again.

"A slut." I replied defeated.

"How about this, you can leave now and we can say your deal is complete. Or you can stay the night and keep getting fucked like a good little slut."

I stayed quiet for a bit, I was ashamed of how I acted and how I was being treated, I did not think I was a slut. But this was the best sex I've had and the thought of being used by three cocks all night was turning me on.

"Tell you what, you don't need to answer. Just start licking my balls." Mike said as he laid back and opened his legs in front of me, his semi hard cock resting on his stomach leaving his balls free.

"Bet a slut like you can't wait to put his balls in your mouth." Luke said next to me.

Seeing him laying like that and being spoken to this way was turning me on, something must be wrong with me.

"Tell you what." Steve said from behind me. "If your a good slut I might let you lick mine after."

That did it for me and before I knew it I was down on my elbows with Mike's balls in my mouth.

"Oh god." Mike moaned as I licked his balls. "Tell me your a slut."

"I'm a slut." I told him as sucked one of his balls.

And at this point I was, I was covered in cum, was showing off my ass and pussy too two strangers and I was willingly sucking another guys balls. After a few minutes Mike's cock was rock hard again and he pushed me off his balls. I sat back up and look around to find that Steve had taken a positions much like Mike's.

"I did say if you were a good slut I would let you like mine." He said.

Steve's balls were huge, the biggest out of the three of them. I could feel his the most both on my chin and pussy earlier.

"Are you a good slut?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied, too far gone at this point.

"Beg me to let you suck my balls." He demanded.

"Please let me suck on your big balls." I said as I squeezed my boobs together.

"Go on then you slut."

Not wasting any time I got down and started to lick his balls. As I did I could see Luke and he needed no help getting his cock back up as he was stroking a rock hard erection as I tongues Steve's balls. Steve's cock was hard in no time and I was pulled and positioned so that I was straddling Steve's cock. I slowly sat down as he thrusted up into me.

As I rode his cock Mike stood up and got in front of me. Grabbing my hair he pulled me to his cock to start sucking.

"Your going to want to get that very wet." He told me.

Worried I started to spit more onto his cock as I guessed where he wanted to put it. I could hardly say no now after begging to be allowed to suck Steve's balls. I was their slut now.

Getting his cock as wet as I could Mike pulled out of my mouth and got behind me. Push me over so that I was now laying on Steve's chest he spat onto my ass and started to rub it in their the tip of his cock. Steve stopped fucking me so that Mike could line his cock up and slowly start to push it in my ass. It hurt a lot. Mike slowly pushed further in until I could feel his thighs against my bum.

"Fuck you just made her pussy so tight." Steve moaned.

Mike did not move, letting me get used to it being their. After a few seconds the pain started to fade. Mike slowly pulled back before thrusting all the way back in, as the pain went the pleasure started. Steve started to fuck my pussy again, both thrusting into me at the same time. It felt amazing. As I was moaning out loud I felt something touch my lips. Opening my eyes I saw Luke's cock and I was more then happy to take it in my mouth. I was now air tight with cocks in all my holes. I came hard, moaning around Luke's cock in my mouth as the others fucked me.

Mike did not last long before cumming in my ass. He pulled out and Luke quickly pulled out of my mouth to take his place behind me. Already lubed up from spit and cum he forced his cock into my ass. He wasted no time and started to fuck me at full speed. This lead quickly to another orgasm for me. I collapsed onto Steve as I could feel Luke also cum inside my ass.

Steve stopped fucking me as Luke pulled out.

"If I said was going to shove my thick cock in your ass would you stop me?" Steve asked me.

"No." I replied even know the thought of that thick cock stretching my ass scared me.

"And why is that?" He asked me.

"Because I'm a slut." I told him.

"Keep telling me that." He said as he started to fuck my pussy again.

Thinking if I get him off quick he would not fuck my ass I said what he wanted to hear.

"I'm a slut."

"I'm a cumslut."

"I'm a cock sucking slut."

"I'm an anal slut."

As I said the last one he exploded inside my pussy, I could feel it rushing out as he gave it a few last thrusts.

Exhausted, I rolled off Steve and lay their. I could feel all their cum drip out of both my holes and onto the bed sheets.

When we all got our senses back Mike toke me for a shower, the others went back to their room for a shower of their own. Once clean Mike gave me a large shirt of his to wear and we all sat in the living room. Steve ordered pizza and we ate while watching tv.

"So was it a good deal?" Mike asked me.

"What?" I replied confused at first.

"Our deal. I kept quiet at work and I get you for the night."

"What do you think." I replied sarcastically.

"You fucking loved it."

I said nothing, still ashamed at how I was treated and at how I reacted to it.

"Well?" He asked again.

"Yes I loved it." Going deep red as I answered. The guys laughed as I did.

"Come on, what part did you love?" Luke asked.

"All of it." Not caring now I answered them fully. "I loved stripping in front of you. I loved sucking and wanking you together. I loved taking three cumshots to the face. I loved getting my pussy fucked. I loved licking your balls. I loved getting fucked in the ass and I loved being made air tight."

All three of them went quiet. When I realised what I said I went even redder and would not look at them.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers
12