Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well." Luke said after a minute. "You said you loved licking balls but you never licked mine. Best change that."

I looked over at him and got the hint. I stood up off the sofa and took off the top Mike gave me. Standing their naked with their eyes on me and me dripping wet again. I got in front of him and dropped to my knees. He was just wearing shorts which I quickly took off. His cock was soft and as he had already cummed three times tonight I doubted that it could get hard again. Despite that I got to work licking and sucking his balls. To my surprise he was hard again in just a few minutes of me pleasing him. I could not resist and soon found myself giving him a blowjob.

While I was blowing him the other guys moved to sit either side of him, both were naked rubbing their already hard cocks. I spent the next thirty minutes going between all three cocks sucking and wanking them off.

"Cum on me again." I asked them.

It did not take much convincing as they stood up and crowed round me. They each started wanking at my face. I was so turned on that I started to finger myself as I watched their cocks inches away from my face. This time Steve to my left came first hitting my left side. He was quickly followed by the others getting the rest of my face. Like before it covered my face, dripping down to my boobs.

I fell back so that I was sat in front of them with my legs open fingering myself, giving them a great show.

"Tell me how much of a slut I am." I told them.

They were happy to, each telling me what kind of slut I was and telling me what kind of slutty things they would make me do. This pushed me over the edge and I came for them as they watched. I laid their on the floor, my pussy juices on my fingers, their cum on my face.

"If you want to be made air tight again come to the bedroom." Mike said as they all walked into his room.

I was more then happy to follow, I spent the rest of the night with three cocks in me at once. They all took turns using my holes apart from Steve who never fucked my ass thankfully. I must have taken at least four more loads each from them, all in different holes or on me. I had too many orgasms to count. When we was all too tired to fuck anymore the guys went back to their own rooms. I slept with Mike in his.

The next morning we woke up late at 10 and I needed to meet with some friends at 1 so I needed to leave early. When I woke up I was still sticky from their cum.

"Morning slut." I heard Steve say.

Looking out the open door the guys were sat on the sofa. I walked out still naked and found the large top Mike gave me last night still on the floor and put it on.

"Oh shit I need to leave soon." I said when I saw what the time was.

"Not before you make each of us cum." Luke said. "Like a good slut."

I was going to refuse but being called a slut again made me want to please them. What was wrong with me?

"What do you want me to do?" I asked them.

"How about this." Mike started saying. "We each pick a hole and fill it with cum."

"Great idea, I want the mouth." Luke said.

"I'm taking the sluts pussy." Said Steve.

"Guess I get our anal slut then." Mike said happily.

Luke pulled his shorts off and motioned for me to come over. Getting up I took my top back off, I only had it on for a minute, and got on my knees to start sucking his already growing cock. I thought they would want to fuck me at once again but they were happy to just let me please Luke alone. After a while of sucking his cock and licking his balls I could feel him getting ready to cum. He grabbed my hair and forced me down his cock so that he could cum in my throat, I swallowed what I could but some leaked out and down my chin.

With Luke spent I looked up to find Steve sat on the sofa with cock in hand. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him so that I was straddling him on the sofa.

"Beg me to let you sit on my cock." He told me.

"Please let me sit on your fat cock." I pleaded.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because this slut needs your cock in her."

That seemed to work as he grabbed hips and pulled me down as he pushed his cock up. His cock went all the way in, the thickness of it stretching me wide. I came pretty quickly as I was so turned on from the blowjob and mouth full of cum I just got. Steve was licking and biting my nipples and slapping my ass as he too came inside me.

Steve lifted me off his dick and I feel to my knees bent over the sofa between Luke and Steve. I looked over my shoulder to see Mike getting on his knees behind me. He slide his dick into my pussy making it wet.

"How badly do you want this in your ass?" He asked me.

"So badly." I replied honestly.

"Are you an anal slut."

"Yes I am."

With that he pulled out of my pussy and sunk his full length into my ass. I buried my face into the sofa as I scream in both pain and pleasure. It did not take long for the pain to leave and I was just screaming in pleasure. Mike did not waste time and was pounding my ass full force. I could feel his dick tense up and felt his cum inside my ass. As he came it forced me to have my own orgasm.

Not long after that I was dress and in Mike's car as he dropped me home. I could feel their cum leak out into my underwear. I was dropped off, showered and out with friends. They asked me why I looked so worn out but did not think it was right to tell them the truth.

At work after the weekend Mike was in a very happy mood. On the late shift I was out on till when he came over.

"I hope I don't catch you stealing." He whispered in my ear as he squeezed my ass.

Maybe it might be worth taking some more money I thought.

Hope you enjoyed my story. Please send me feedback I would love to hear from you.

Love

Hotelroom

12