Gangbang as Warmup Ch. 01: Preview

Story Info
Jane gets ready.
1.4k words
3.65
27.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many guys was it today, again?" I asked calmly, almost happily.

"Hmm... I think eight?" my wife responded, not seeming to care how many men had been in her sweet pussy that afternoon.

Now, you might think this would upset me. Worse yet, you might think I was one of those sick fucks who got off on their wife having sex with other men. Neither of those things are true.

See, I may have been the one to suggest that Jane start having these gangbangs - inviting groups of men over to our house and letting them fuck her until they all filled her with cum - but it wasn't for my own pleasure any more than it was for hers. And from the look on her face, she clearly didn't care. She could have just told me how many neighbors were outside mowing their lawns, so casual was her tone and expression.

"Did it make you feel slutty?" I asked her, again quite calmly. She nodded, starting to smile a bit. She knew where this was going.

"I love how being fucked like that makes me feel," she said, but then quickly added, "not, like, in my pussy or anything, just the mental image of me being used as such a cum bucket is incredibly erotic."

"Oh? You like being treated like a little whore?" I asked her, breaking out into a smile when she nodded shyly. "Then I think I know the perfect thing to make you even hornier, babe! These guys, the ones who have been taking turns stretching out your pussy? They all pay me for it."

Jane looked at me in shock. "I've been an actual whore?" she gasped, and I chuckled while nodding that it was true. "Why?!" she demanded.

"Well, most of them are married, and all of them have jobs they wouldn't want to lose. It's to protect you! This way, if anybody gossips, they go to jail for soliciting prostitution. See what I mean?" Her eyes sparkled and she smiled at me.

"I should've known you were just looking out for me," she giggled. "But that is soooo hot, though... I'm your little whore that you sell to groups of men who get to come to our home and fuck me on the floor..." That was part of the arrangement; nobody got to fuck her on our marriage bed except me.

She moaned breathily, and I saw a little trickle of the gangbang-earned cum spill from her stretched, worn pussy. She shook as she felt the jizz running down her leg, and smiled at me as she ran her fingers through the trail of other men's semen, collecting the spill-over and bringing it back to her waiting pussy. She rubbed it in, making her lower lips glisten with their essence, staring me in the eyes the entire time.

"I think I'm ready for you now..." she breathed, eyeing the bulge in my pants. While she had been inside getting fucked on the floor, I had been doing some yard work and then lounging out by the pool. While I relaxed and worked on my tan, I had heard the excited shouts of the day's cock-wielders, and had heard her clearly (to me) fake orgasms as she pretended to be feeling pleasure from their efforts.

"Did they manage to stretch you out good?" I asked hopefully.

She looked uncertain, and grimaced a bit. "Well... They were all about eight inches or so long, like usual," she said, but then turned a bit sad, "but all about normal girth. I took all of their cum, so there should be plenty to lube my tight little cunt up, but I think this is going to hurt, at least at first."

I smiled apologetically at her and then stood from the lounge chair where I lay. She knelt before me and eagerly began untying my bathing suit - I had been sure to take a dip to be nice and clean for her. When it was undone, she started to pull the garment down, and after a few inches she began to reveal the base of my shaft.

Her eyes widened reverently and she moved closer, flicking her tongue across the base. It had been six years since she first saw me naked, and three since our wedding, but every time she did this she still looked like a shy virgin seeing her first cock. Even after having just experienced a gangbang, and with cum dripping out of her used entrance, she looked at me like she had never seen a man naked before.

Now, the base might not be the most sensitive part, but her tongue did feel good, and I grunted my pleasure at her ministrations. "That's it, baby. Keep going, my little whore."

She smiled and shivered slightly, feeling another drop of cum escape past her pussy lips. Then she grabbed onto either side of my trunks and began to pull downwards, slowly revealing more cock.

"Oh, honey... I love you so much," she breathed as the first inch came into view, then another. Her tongue was lolling out of her mouth and her breath was starting to quicken when she revealed the third inch of thick, veiny shaft.

"I love you too, Jane," I told her warmly, then guided her hand to the base of my shaft. She wrapped her slender fingers around the base, or did the best she could.

My cock is about an inch wider than a soda can, so her petite hands could only make it about halfway around. Her fingertips ticked my vas deferens, and her palm rubbed along the upper side of my shaft. She frowned slightly, squeezing harder to try to finally be able to actually encircle my rod with her hand.

"When are you going to give up on that?" I chuckled, and she looked up at me defiantly.

"Never!" she exclaimed with energy. "I don't want it to be smaller, but every time that I can't even wrap my hand around you it reminds me what a fucking monster I get to play with... How you destroy my pussy so good. It just makes me more excited to take this in my cunt!"

With one hand now on my shaft, she made slower work shimmying my bathing suit down my thighs. She revealed another inch of cock, and then another, and slowly she kept at the task of undressing me until the waistband was down to my kneecaps.

Finally, on the next tug, she revealed the crown that marked the start of my cock head, and smiled up at me. She had slowly progressed to stroke my shaft while doing this, first short movements when not much was revealed, and then longer and longer. Still moving at a sensual, erotic pace, and it was now taking her about two seconds to move over the full length of my cock.

At her next effort, the waistband of my swim shorts slipped past my head, causing the garment to fall to the ground and pool at my feet while my cock sprung up, catching her in the chin.

"Oh, baby..." she purred, grabbing my gargantuan penis with both hands and stroking slowly up and down, "I hope I'm able to take this all today..."

"Me too, my love," I told her honestly. There was no way she could possibly take me in her mouth ever, and being licked while given a hand job could only give so much pleasure. That's why I so loved the days that her warm up with a gangbang enabled her to actually take me inside of her. Not every time she had a train run on her was she able to, but it gave her a much better chance!

See, the guys either thought we were in financial trouble - we weren't - or else that I had a micropenis and was unable to satisfy my wife - uh... No - so they all paid to come and fuck Jane whenever they could find the time, and pitied me for needing to "let" it happen.

What none of them realized was that, instead of satisfying her in my place, they served as a warm up.

I held out my hands, helping her rise, and guided her back to the house and to our bedroom. She was as ready as she could ever be. Now, it was time for the main show.