Gangbang as Warmup Ch. 02: The Main Event

Story Info
Jane gets fucked.
2.9k words
3.91
34.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we made it into the bedroom, Jane was practically panting with desire. "I did good, baby," she cooed, proud of herself. "I took all of their tiny little cocks," they were each around eight inches long, but I didn't both correcting my spoiled - or more like vaginally ruined - wife, "and I took all of their cum and I barely felt them inside of me but I just know they stretched me! Oh honey, I hope I can take you inside of my pussy..." she moaned, clinging to me as we approached the bed.

I grinned and guided her down onto the bed on her back. She spread her legs, letting me get a good look at the pussy that had just taken eight fairly-big, excited cocks and the resulting loads of cum.

"Baby, I could hardly feel them," she complained, looking at me desperately. "You've resized my pussy to not even feel normal cocks!"

"Haven't resized it enough, though, huh?" I asked with a laugh. "You still need to fuck and entire squad of guys to get ready for me..."

"Oh fuck! You're right, honey, I love it!" she gasped. "They were all so cock-sure, but if they knew what this fucking weapon does to my pretty pussy..." she trailed off, thinking of her previous 'lovers' with contempt.

"But they did open you up a good bit wider," I told her, moving my monstrous helmet to rest right against her puffy, swollen lips. They hung slightly apart, having taken a pounding that any other woman would have paled at. Not Jane, though. She was completely dissatisfied with the fucking she had just received from eight well-hung, muscular men. For my wife, who had worked her way up over our first year together to finally be able to take me, after about two hours of foreplay and stretching, the only thing that could fully please her was my cock. Well, I suppose somebody's arm would probably do the job, being roughly on size-parity, but then she wouldn't get to feel the pint of cum I dumped into her.

"Whatever!" she screamed, bucking her hips to try to goad me into her. "I don't care about those little boy cocks, baby, I need your cock!"

I rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit, starting at her sensitive clit and moving down to press against her opening. She started to shake with desire, and I teasingly moved it back to her clit, giving the little nub a flick as a reward for her patience.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed, arching her back and trembling. The eroticism of what we were doing was enough that this small stimulus sent her over the edge and she squirted on the underside of my shaft, at the same time as her pussy contracted and forced out a gush of sperm which rolled down to her asshole.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby," I told her truthfully. She had been the first woman to actually take my cock when we met in college, and I planned on her being the only one to ever attempt the feat ever again.

"Please, just please..." she begged, barely coherent with lust. "Fill me!"

I saw in her eyes that she was as ready as possible, and guided my cock back to her entrance. When I arrived, I felt the fluids escaping her which were meant to ease my passage, and smirked. If those guys had any idea that their sperm was just lube for me mighty phallus!

"Okay Jane, here... We... Go..." I grunted, pushing forward and feeling the very tip of my cock head start to spread her lips.

"Oh baby... Oh, YES!" she howled, staring up at me with determination. "Don't you fucking dare stop!"

I kept pushing in, and pretty soon about half of the head was inside of her. It was then that the friction and pressure really started to mount. Apparently, this was as far as she had been stretched!

"Oh honey, yes, that's it," she told me frantically, "Nobody was bigger than that! Oh, you need to stretch me the rest of the way! Please, baby?" She looked at me with sparkling eyes, pleading and quivering her lip in the most adorable, naughty way imaginable.

I pulled back a bit and then pressed forward again, now opening her up to a width that only I could stretch her to. She screamed and wailed and sobbed her pleasure, writhing uncontrollably on the bed as she begged for more. "Do it! Destroy my pretty pussy! Tear me in half if you must, just give it to me!" she encouraged, staring intently at our union and her own enraged, over-stretched pussy.

"You love being ruined by my cock, don't you baby?" I asked, pushing forward another quarter of an inch and stretching her just that much further to emphasize my point.

"YESSSSS I do!" she shrieked, her cunt trying its best to crush my head to death.

"Well, then, let's really try it, yeah?" I asked teasingly, pulling back a bit and then shoving my massive, bulbous head into her. The crown slipped just past her inflamed lips, stretching her as wide as she would be stretched, and her battered cunt flesh gripped onto the very end of my shaft, right where it joined with the head.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as if she were being murdered. "YES! Make me your cock sheath! Resize me to take you! I love your fucking god-cock! YES! Oh, baby, I'm - I'm CUMMINGGGGG!" she sharted to buck wildly, jerking off of the bed and thrusting her hips towards me. I was careful to match her movements, not wanting her to accidentally impale herself too quickly and do irreparable damage to her beautiful twat.

"Oh Jane, you're so beautiful," I whispered to her, taking in her heaving breasts, reddened face, and sweat-covered body. She looked like she was about to pass out, but from experience I knew this was exactly what she wanted.

She let out some incoherent mix of sounds, but it was pretty clear her intended message was "yay, pleasure!" and I laughed joyfully, smiling at her.

"Now please, babe, will you please fuck me within an inch of my life?" she asked with pleading eyes. I nodded, focused completely, and started to rock back and forth, going in a fraction of an inch further each time.

The toughest part was getting the head in, but every additional inch was still a battle that had to be fought. "Oh yeah, Jane, you're so fucking tight," I told her breathlessly, with about six inches of my cock now buried in her snug embrace.

"No, I'm not!" she shouted irritably. "I'm loose like a broken whore! No other man would ever think my pussy is tight - I could barely feel them in me!" She glared at me, furious that I had dared to call her pussy tight. She had worked hard to loosen up for me! It wasn't her fault that my cock was the size of somebody's entire arm.

"I'm sorry, honey -"

"No, don't be sorry! I love being your loose, destroyed cunt! I love that my vagina is becoming utterly useless to other men!" she told me with certainty.

"Oh? Did one of the guys say something?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, they did!" she giggled, before my next in-thrust made her roll her eyes back and cum again. "FUCK!" she gasped, then started panting as her pussy stretched around my cock, now eight inches inside of her.

"What did they say to you, my little ruined-pussy whore?" I asked teasingly, and she loved it, bucking up towards me and moaning crazily.

"One of them... Oh! Ungh... One of them said he could barely feel my pussy walls. They decided I must have used a huge dildo or something," she panted, smirking as she recalled their confusion. "They all thought - YES! FUCK ME DEEPER! - that they were huge, and that they should be stretching me out. Can you believe it, with their tiny little pricks?" she scoffed, and I rolled my eyes at her.

"You are spoiled, woman," I chuckled, still sawing in and out but now about ten inches inside of her.

"I'm fucking ruined," she said with passion, launching off into another powerful orgasm as soon as the words left her mouth and my cock slid even deeper into her.

"Well it's a good thing you could still make them cum!" I told her supportively. "Without their cum in here, there's no way I would fit!" We had tried lube before, but it either flowed out of her too easily and wouldn't lube her innermost depths or else it was too thick and didn't provide enough help to my entrance.

"Yeah, I know.... I just hate letting their cocks inside of me," she pouted cutely. "This pussy belongs to you! It doesn't feel like anyone else should ever be inside me."

"That's sweet, babe," I told her genuinely. "And one day we'll get there, after we've stretched you enough. But for now, I hope it's worth it..." I trailed off, giving her a few quick thrusts and feeling my shaft rubbing across her cervix.

"OH YES! Yes, a million times yes! I'd do anything for your cock!" she screamed, starting to tremble with unrestrained pleasure again. Her emphatic reaction to my question, as well as her much more energized response to my penis, made me want to finish burying my hard, throbbing member inside of her.

"We still have about six inches to go, baby," I told her calmly, "but how would you like that all to be thrust into you at once?"

Her eyes widened, and her moans and breathing quieted down while she thought. "Do you think I can take it? As in, without you actually tearing me apart?" she asked tentatively.

"I do. You have so much cum inside of you and we've slowly been stretching you more and more. I think this would work..." I suggested, and her face became a mask of grim resolve.

"I want it. I'm a little worried you'll make my head explode from pleasure, but I want all of you inside of me, my dear husband!" She started smiling and rocking back and forth, feeling my massive cock stretching her.

I smiled at her and caressed her beautiful breasts lovingly. "I'm going to enter you all the way, Jane. I hope you're ready," I told her as I slowly withdrew the ten inches that were inside of her, leaving only the head - though I suppose "only" implies the head was inconsequential, when it's inches long and the crown stretches her like nothing else.

"Please, baby, I love you so much!" she screamed, feeling the yawning cavity left inside of her with my cock now mostly missing. "Take me! Fill my entire cunt! I'm your little whore and I need it. Pleeeaaassse!" I couldn't take her begging like that without feeling her pulsing around my colossal tool, so at her urging I thrust forward and impaled her on all sixteen inches of my shaft.

"EEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUCK!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs. "UNNNNHHHH YESSSSSS!" Her body was contorting wildly, her muscles fighting a hopeless battle to retain some semblance of their normal shape. Her eyes fluttered open and closed, and her mouth was agape, drool dripping down her chin because she had no control whatsoever over her body at that moment.

"That's it, baby," I told her passionately. "That feels amazing, you feel amazing," I smiled warmly at her, loving the feeling of her cunt squeezing me like a vice. She was in another world, panting and sobbing in the most ecstatic bliss I had ever seen, just like every time we managed to work up to full penetration.

"I love you..." she moaned, almost completely insensate except for the overriding pleasure coming from her stretched, grasping pussy. Sure, she also felt pain at being physically destroyed like this, but that pain was drowned out by the sensation and the sheer pride and excitement of having actually taken me.

"I love you too, Jane," I said as I leaned down to kiss her. She eagerly responded, arching her back to meet my lips with hers and immediately opening her mouth so our tongues could intertwine. "Now, do you want to get well and truly fucked?"

She began to shudder and tremble, the thought of me actually fucking her enough to send her over the edge with memories of the previous times we had actually made it that far. "Yesssss, baby, please please please fuck my used cunt, I neeeeed it..." she moaned, bucking her hips up towards me.

Now that she had stretched to take all of me, the real danger was passed. Because of this, I knew that pulling back a few inches and thrusting in wouldn't literally break her, but would give each of us the most amazing pleasure we had ever felt. I proceeded to do so, pulling back torturously slow for both of us, and then quickly thrust back in, plunging all the way into her sacred depths, where no other man had ever been.

"YES! Oh my fucking god YES! Oh that feels so good, baby!" she screamed, her entire body tensing again as she experienced her next orgasm - or was it all one, long orgasm? "Fuck me, use me, break me, ruin me!" she begged, looking at me with tears of pleasure running down her beautiful face.

I started to build a rhythm, moving the same few inches back and forth again and again and starting to go slightly further every time. In a matter of minutes - filled with Jane wailing her orgasms and shaking outrageously underneath me - I had built to fucking her with almost my entire length moving in and out. I left the head in, as getting the crown past her lips again was a chore neither of us wanted to undertake, but was fucking her with a full fourteen inches of throbbing, veined meat.

"This feels so amazing, Jane."

"For me, too, baby," she moaned, barely able to form the words. "And as much as I love it, you're starting to wear me out... Ohhhh, baby, hear that? You're too much for my loose cunt! I can't take much moooooore," she purred, her pussy contracting on my shaft as I filled every single part of her pussy.

"Do you want my cum soon, my little whore?" I asked happily. We had done it! We had well and truly fucked, and it felt incredible for both of us. I knew what my wife really wanted now, and that was to be filled with my potent cum. And I would be happy to give it to her, as soon as she begged me for it.

"YES! Oh please, my dear husband, please will you fill me? I want to feel your seed dripping out of me!" she screamed, eyes fluttering as she stared at me with wanton lust.

"I'll fill you, slut," I promised her, "but I need you to thank me for reshaping your cunt."

"Oh thank you baby! Thank you for stretching me, and ruining me, and destroying my pussy! Thank you for making it so I can't sit down normal for days, and so I have to be careful not to pee myself whenever I move! Thank you for making my body yours, and letting me be the only one to even try to take your amazing dick inside of me!"

"You're a good girl, Jane, and a good whore," I told her teasingly. "I'm going to fuck you until I cum, now. Is that okay?" Her eyes rolled back as she came again in answer, and I smiled while I started to increase my pace further.

After about a minute, I was pounding my entire arm-sized cock deep into her cunt, feeling the battered resistance still making a token effort to grip my cock and prevent further intrusion while the squelching sound of her dripping pussy being utterly filled suffused the room.

"Oh, baby, YES!" she screamed. "GIVE IT TO ME!"

I could have resisted longer, and maybe even permanently reshaped her core muscles to fit me, but that would have caused serious damage! Instead, I smiled at her and happily allowed my own orgasm to build. The tingling emanating from my large, swinging balls rose to a fever pitch, and after several more thrusts I locked eyes with my wife.

"Here... You... Go!" I shouted, letting loose and feeling a powerful jet of cum rocket along my shaft and out the end, followed by another, and another.

Jane was going absolutely crazy, feeling my jizz shoot into her deepest recesses, and flooding her uterus. She shook, screamed, bucked, and sobbed her overloaded pleasure, loving the feeling of having her body filled and given its reward for taking me.

After about a dozen shots into her, my orgasm began to fade, and I lowered myself to cuddle with her.

"Oh, baby, I love you so much," Jane sighed minutes later, her breath finally returned to normal.

"I love you too, honey," I told her happily. She was amazing, and I was so proud of her being able to take my whole cock!

"I can't wait until I'm stretched enough I can stop fucking those losers..." she huffed, and then wiggled her butt back into me.

"We'll get there, Jane. We'll get there."