Gangbang for the Thai Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightened her ass cheeks to grasp his thick long cock firmly inside her snatch. Her head was tossing from side to side and she let out a small guttural moan of ecstasy with each penetration. I moved behind the copulating couple and just stared at his dick pumping in and out of her womanhood, fucking her tight pussy furiously. The air was thick with the smell of sex and latex, punctuated by my wife's lewd cries of enjoyment. What a fantastically horny sight, that of my sexy little slut getting boned successively by different men.

Seeing Jack playing with Bambi, Terry decided to kindly switch positions and take her sideways so that Jack and Bambi could touch, fondle and kiss while Terry continued to use her pussy. I watched as she let out cries of delight and excitement; she was being shared by the two men. Terry was fucking her pussy while Jack was kissing her. I saw Bambi reach out, grab Jack's cock and wank it as their lips locked in a passionate mouth to mouth embrace. My loving wife was in sheer heaven, sandwiched between the two men as they fucked her together.

Terry was groaning each time he thrust at her. I watched wide eyed as Bambi quivered, squirmed and the whimpered with sheer pleasure. I saw her body shaking. My wife threw her head back a screamed:

"Oh shit..."

She stared intensely into Terry's eyes as she came hard again on his stiff cock. Her body was rocked by an earth-shattering orgasm. Her reaction must have triggered something within Terry. He must have felt himself nearing the end as he suddenly pulled out of her pussy, shed his condom and began to wank over her body.

It did not take long. Moments later, he was spurting his cum over her breasts and face.

"You naughty boy!" exclaimed Bambi with delight and excitement.

Just before Terry had cum all over her, he had called Sam over. As he stepped back, the other banger now took his place.

Sam signaled to Nam to hold open my wife's mouth. She obeyed. I watched with surprise and arousal as Sam shoved his dick roughly between her lovely lips. He began to fuck Bambi's mouth like a pussy. He then pulled her lips open and continued to fuck and force his dick in deeper. He thrust it further and further into her mouth until it was buried inside her throat. I saw my wife begin to gag. The look in her eyes, the sounds of her choking as well as her desperate attempt to enjoy it for as long as she could, pushed Sam over the edge.

Without warning, he suddenly pulled his big cock out, wanked it furiously over my wife's body, groaned loudly, and then sprayed her breasts with his cum, adding to the copious white liquid already there.

"Holy shit," cried out Sam, elated. Then, turning to me, he added: "You're one very lucky man to have such a hot sexy slut. What a good fuck she is..."

I nodded, unable to speak. My throat was dry with emotion.

After the guests had all departed, I calmly proceeded to fuck my lovely wife. I was horny beyond belief and so was she. Afterwards, she kissed me warmly and thanked me for the wonderful evening.

12