Gangbang Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, those some big tiddies," one of them comments and most of the others agree. I feel a bit of anger and embarrassment at this as it is a very crude and crass thing to say. I almost start to yell at him, but then remember where I am and what is happening. That I signed up for this. That this is all about sex in which being crude and crass is almost the point. But never has a guy commented about my breasts in such a manner.

"Yeah, but you have to wait till the bitch's bra is off. Girls love to wear those fake boobie bras that make them look all big and shit," the man that opened the door for me says, to which many agree with. I open my mouth to yell at him but stop myself before I do. Never before have I felt the need to argue the fact that I do have big boobs. It feels like he's wanting to make me feel pathetic.

"I'll let you know I have FF cups," I tell him in anger, but as soon as it comes out I regret it. Because the moment I say it, the group laughs and does that sound that implies there's a fight about to happen. Just the fact that I'm prepared to argue over the size of my breasts makes me feel small.

"Oh, excuse me!" He says in mock apology. He then puts his hands to his face in a mock display of being apologetic. He then looks to his friends which they laugh even more. They then begin to make mocking comments to make each other laugh as I stand here is just my bra and panties, feeling more naked than ever.

"By all means, show us those FF cups and that pussy. I got $50 that says the bitch shaves that snatch," he says to his friends to which one of them counters that he thinks it's a landing strip. Another joins in and says that I'm all natural with a huge bush. To this I grow quiet as they are betting on my pubic hair. A group of men are betting on my pubic hair. Never did I think it would be like this.

I take a deep breath as all the anger I had leaves like air from a balloon. Feeling that insecure feeling, I move my hands behind me. My fingers grasp my bra clasp to which I am careful to not bend the hooks as I unhook it. You bend the hooks and it'll never reclose. The moment I unclasp it, I feel my boobs loosen from the tight prison my bra had them in.

"You know the drill, toss it over," another of them says, motioning with his hand for my bra. Looking down, I take another deep breath and then allow my bra to slide down my arms completely. That's when my breasts are completely exposed. I can feel their eyes on them now. I feel them watching them jiggle and move as my bra slides into my hand, to which I toss it to the man.

They are oddly quiet when I do this. I expected them to hoot and holler and crack jokes, but they don't. They just stare as if transfixed. Unable to help it, I use my right arm to grab my breasts in an arm bra in an effort to hide them. The whole situation has made me feel very uncomfortable, like if a bunch of prison inmates are looking at my bare breasts.

Knowing what I have to do next, I use my left hand to tuck my thumb into the waistband of my panties. Doing it as fast as possible to get it over with, I yank on my panties to pull them down. Instantly my womanhood is exposed and they can all see that the first asshole was right...I am completely shaved. As my panties slide to my ankles, I just think about how I wish the first guy was wrong just so he would have to lose that bet. Now fully exposed, I step out of my panties to become completely naked.

"Pay up losers!" The first asshole says seeing that he won the bet. As they laugh and hand over money, I pick up my panties and toss it to one of them that does not have any of my clothing. I know they would just tell me to do it anyway. The guy catches them, but again puts them in his lap. I then use my free hand to cup my womanhood in a vain effort to hide it as well.

Like an object on display, I stand up straight while I cover myself with my hands. I know this is stupid in more ways than one given what we are about to do, but it feels right to hide my body from them. It feels more like we are molesters and a victim rather than a consensual group...which is what I wanted now that I admit it. I wanted to be humiliated, as if I didn't sign up for this.

"Hey, did any of you tell the bitch to lower her hands off her head?" The first asshole, which is clearly the leader asks all of them. The others then chuckle but all say no or nope. He then looks at me expectedly as if waiting for me to behave and do what I was told.

"Bastard," I say under my breath, knowing they heard me. I then let go of my body and put my hands back on my head so my entire body is fully exposed. When I do this, I can honestly say I've never felt so aroused or so scared. I truly feel like an object on fully display. Almost like a slave.

"Stand right, would you? Oh wait, you probably don't even know how to stand right. Spread your legs wide and stick those tits out," the leader says acting as if I'm overly stupid. Feeling anger again that mixes with shame, I fight back the urge to say anything. I do part my legs to shoulder width, to which I feel my womanhood part just a bit. Then I arch my back, which makes my breasts push forward. Standing like this, I can't believe how stupid I feel which is clearly the point.

"I know something that would be fun. Why don't you shake those things while telling us what cup size they are again," one of the black guys suggests, which the others quickly agree. Hearing this, my mouth drops open in shock as I don't think I've ever heard of anything more humiliating than that. I almost ask if he's serious, but don't bother as I know he is. I begin to wonder if they sat around and brainstormed humiliating things to make me do.

I consider not doing it, but the fear of what might happen if I don't is getting stronger. After all, I'm out numbered, naked and in a compromising position. If they wanted, they could do whatever they wanted to me. Hell, just them making fun of me is super intimidating, so if they start to get upset...well it could end badly. I know this is for fun and fulfilling a fantasy of mine but it feels real. It feels dangerous.

Closing my eyes as I know I have to do it, I begin to move my shoulders left and then right to make my breasts start to jiggle. I feel my breasts starting to jiggle softly, then harder. Doing this I feel how their weight moving all about in a weird way. I mean, I've shook them as a joke before, but nothing like this. The feeling of them going all over is so damn embarrassing.

"My b-b-boobs are FF c-cups," I announce as I shake them. I shake them for a few moments after saying it, oddly both hating and loving this feeling. After I say this, I'm greeted by tons of laughter. Only a sharp wave of warm pleasure moves over me from their laughter. It finishes with a strong tingle between my legs as having to stand like this, legs spread, tits pushed out, hands on my head while having to say this is very powerful. It's like a super-charged way of making me feel pathetic. They really took my suggestion of laughing at me to humiliate me seriously.

"Now tell us how we are about to tie your hands behind your back and then punish you over and over for being such a fucking whore," the leader then demands. His evil smile is back, showing he is loving this. Loving seeing a woman be below him and forced to humiliate herself like this.

But then I realize what he just said. Cold fear creeps over me as this situation is becoming more and more real. I knew that at some point I would be tied up because I requested it, but hearing it is scary. I mean, none of this is like I thought it would be. I thought it would be magical and dreamlike, but this is blunt and scary. Instead of feeling high like I thought it would make me, it makes me feel overly sober.

Do I want to be helpless to them? If I let them tie me up, I'll be completely helpless. They would be able to do anything they want to if I want it or not. Sure, it could be great, but it could be deadly. They could choke me or string me up. Then again, I could have the best orgasms of my life. But is this what I want? Do I risk it? Or have things gone too far already?

"Well hurry up bitch," the leader says sounding impatient and upset. The others join in, telling me to hurry up and say it. With all of them yelling, it is very intimidating, especially standing like I am. It makes all my thoughts to disappear as I feel that I have to do it.

"Don't forget to shake those tiddies as you say it," the leaders adds, knowing exactly what he is doing. Feeling worthless and humiliated, I start shaking my breasts again. Only when I do it this time, I am a bit more forceful due to how overwhelmed I feel, which makes them bounce harder. They bounce so hard that it is a bit painful.

"You...You all will tie my hands behind me then....then....punish me....cause I'm a...a...w-w-whore," I tell them as my breasts bounce all about. At this my face heats up and I wonder if I may actually have a stroke from being so embarrassed. Yet as I take all of what I feel in, I feel that tingle between my legs get more intense. I have felt tingles down there before, but this is so much more intense.

They laugh at me after I say this. All of them. They laugh and laugh while telling me to keep shaking my tits. One even yells for me to shake them harder. Then they begin to chant for me to repeat it. All of them stare at me, demanding I say that humiliating statement again.

"You are going to tie my hands up and punish me for agreeing to do this with you," I say to make them happy, changing the words to make it truer. After I do, they clap and cheer, clearly loving my humiliation and choice of words. Clearly loving all of this.

"Since that's what you want," the leader says as if doing me a favor. He then walks to the table with the laptops on it behind the couches. It's there I see that part of the table has various objects on it. I'm unable to make out most, but I can clearly see the rope that he picks up.

"Oh, you should know...these laptops are recording," he then comments. Hearing this, it feels like someone punched me but with reality. My mouth drops open as I look at the two laptops and clearly see the external web cams at the top. Why didn't I see them before? Why didn't I think the reason for those laptops.

They have been recording me the entire time? Oh gosh. They've recorded me stripping. They've recorded me talking about my breasts. They recorded me admitting that I want them to tie me up and punish me. Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Now it truly is dangerous.

The others hurl insults at me, or tell me to keep shaking my breasts as the leader untangles the rope. My heart begins to pound so hard that I see my vision pulse as I think about how I'm being recorded. Is it being livestreamed? What's going to happen to those videos? I mean, there's nothing I can do about it, as even if I tried to get to them to delete the recordings, they would stop me.

With an evil smile, the leader turns around and shows me the rope but holding it up high. He's about to tie me up. He really is. This is my last chance. I can still escape right now. But if I let him do this to me, to make me helpless, then I'll be helpless.

I keep shaking my breasts as he walks towards me as the group starts to threaten me if I stop. The closer he gets, the more I notice about him. My guess is he is 22 or so, and is in decent shape. He wears a nice smelling cologne which seems to be at odds with his personality. I half-expect someone as mean as him to smell bad, like of musk or something, but no, he smells quite nice. Why in the hell am I even thinking this? He's about to tie me up!

"Keep shaking them," he tells me in something akin to a growl as he moves behind me. My face stays red as it feels weird to let him go behind me. It feels like I'm now surrounded.

I then let out a gasp as he grabs hold of my right wrist from atop my head. I know it is silly, but it's the first time any of them have touched me. The feeling of being touched in this situation is much more intense than it is normally. Hell, everything about this is more intense than normal. So I let out a gasp which I know all heard.

He pulls my hand off of my head in a very gentle manner. I thought he would be cruel and mean and yank my arm back like a pro-wrestler, but instead he makes sure not to hurt me. He does pull my hand behind me, making it stand up in an uncomfortable manner. Then he pulls my other hand back, making me bend over slightly as both arms are pulled back.

I scream at myself to tell him to stop. Or to run for the door. That I can't let him tie me up. Yet as much as I tell myself this, I stay quiet. My heart tells myself that this is what I wanted. This is why I came here. So I should just shut up and take what they do to me so I can live for once in my life.

Unable to help it, I whimper as I feel the rope wrap around my wrists. When I do, I hear him chuckle behind me, as if knowing what I'm feeling. He proceeds to wrap the rope around both wrists multiple times, pulling on it to make it tight. He clearly is tying some special knot as he wraps it in different ways.

The rope is pulled tighter, pressing my wrists together. Then I feel him let go, allowing my hands to drop down as he finishes. Instantly I pull my hands in an effort to test my bonds, only they stay tied. I pull harder, and harder, but no dice. They are tied tight. My hands are tied tight behind my back. It's official. I'm helpless.

My breathing becomes a pant as I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I am really doing this. I mean...I'm naked...NAKED in front of strangers. Naked in front of a bunch of frat boys. Naked and tied up! Naked and tied up...and being filmed. Oh gosh, this is so unlike me. I mean, I go to church every week. I'm a good girl. When did I get so....strange and kinky?

"There we go," he says as he walks from behind me. He casually moves back to the table as his friends all stare at me with the same sort of horny smile. At least they stopped laughing.

"I don't see those tits moving," the leader says with his back to me as he looks for something on the table. At once I start to shake my breasts again, the humiliating feeling of them swinging around returning. I do wonder why he is so keen on making me do this as he seems focused on it. That they have a fetish over seeing my tits move around. Then again, what guy doesn't like to see breasts move?

He walks back towards me and then I notice something. His friends look like they are waiting for something. I mean, I know they are waiting for the "fun to begin," but now they look like they are on the edge of their seat for a command or something. And all of them seem to take constant looks at the leader as he moves up to me. Something is clearly about to happen.

"This will make you look pretty," the leader laughs and brings something up towards my face. I do try to back up a little as I think he's moving something to my face.

"Oh, come on," I protest as I feel him wrap the object around my neck. It's a damn dog collar. A black leather collar with a ring in front. He chuckles at my response but tightens it around my neck knowing I can't do anything about it. He puts it tight, but not so tight that it blocks my breathing or anything.

"Now you look pretty," he says in the tone of what a pet owner would compliment their pet with. He goes so far as to pat me on the top of my head, making my face burn again. I do consider trying to bite him at this.

"And guess what? We have a surprise for you whore," the leader says, taking a couple of steps back. Hearing this makes my stomach drop as I don't like the sound of that. I knew something was up.

He then turns to look at back the others. This clearly was the cue they were waiting for as at once, everyone that had a piece of my clothing...starts to tear it.

"Hey! Stop that!" I yell in shock as I see my shirt get ripped at the collar. Stunned, I watch as he pulls and tears at it until it tears all the way down the front, tearing it into two pieces. Then I see my bra has the straps yanked out as well as the cups ripped out. Looking around, I'm made to watch as they destroy my clothes. They even destroy my jeans by using scissors to cut them to pieces.

Fear fills me as I stand here helpless as they destroy my clothes. To make me feel even more stupid and helpless, I find that I've been bouncing my breasts the entire time. Feeling more than humiliation but powerless, I watch as they rip everything into tiny pieces. Stunned and scared I ask myself how I'm going to get home. I can't walk to the car naked. Or walk from my driveway to my house naked. I then wonder if I am even ever going home.

"Man, you are going to look so stupid when you leave, you know that?" The leader then laughs, making it feel like he can read my mind. The others start to throw the scraps of my clothing in the air like confetti now as they laugh as well.

"Having to walk buck-ass naked down the street? What are you going to do then? I'll tell you what you will do...nothing. NOTHING," He adds, making everyone laugh more making me wonder if this is an inside joke. At this, I know I should feel anger as I've been betrayed. Only instead I look to the floor, ashamed. In some sick way, I like this. I like this feeling. The feeling that I'm that pathetic to the point that they can do this and not have to worry at all. That I like being helpless.

"I'll have you know that we all took what you wanted very seriously. Wanted to make sure this was special for you. So we all brainstormed about how to properly humiliate you. Again, we wanted this to be special, a time you will never forget, so we didn't want to do any of the normal sort of things," the leader tells me, motioning to his friends.

"It was really quite hard to come up with non-boring acts that have been done to death. We did think up a few good things, but nothing grand. But then we did. We had the perfect idea. The perfect thing to do to make sure you felt good and humiliated. To make sure you would remember it for the rest of your life," the leader proclaims. As he talks, the others all snicker and hold back laughter, clearly waiting for the punchline.

The fear I feel ramps up as I know I'm not going to like this. I know whatever it is, it's going to be horrible. I just hope it isn't dangerous, like being hung or beaten or something.

He doesn't say anything after this, but moves to the front door. I watch him, scared for what he's about to do. Looking very proud of himself, he grabs the doorknob. I take it that he's about to go grab something from outside, or maybe from his car.

"Hey!" I say as one of them surprises me as he reaches to grab the ring in the front of my collar. I was so focused on the leader that I didn't notice he got up or moved to me. That's when I notice what he's done. He's attached a leash to my collar. It's a long leather leash, just like you would see on a dog.

I glare at him as he smiles. I've never done anything BDSM related, so I've never put on a collar or leash before. I'll admit, I like the feeling of it, especially with my hands behind tied behind me while naked. The thought that they could walk me like a dog, making me go all over the house as they laugh at me while feeling the tightness around my throat.

"Ready doggie?" The leader asks, and then opens the door all the way to reveal the outside. At once I turn my body to hide my front from the open door. I half-expect someone to be right there looking inside the house to see this perverted act that I'm taking part in.

Then the man with the end of my leash starts to walk towards the open door. Stunned yet again, I realize what they mean to do. I feel myself go pale and my stomach drop all the way to China. As if seeing this from a 3rd party, I watch as the man with my leash keeps walking, making the leash go taunt. I don't move but instead stare at him.