Gangbang in the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't judge me," she added when Mike's eyes widened at her legs spreading, her laugh dying down quickly.

"I'd never dream of it," Mike laughed along.

She then remembered she took her panties off earlier and the surprise immediately showed on her face. She laughed out loud and covered her mouth, her legs still spread wide like a harlot. She closed them quickly and got confused stares at the quick motion contradicting what she just said. She startled herself through her lack of attention.

Flashing him pussy wasn't embarrassing, she thought, it was playful. Besides, he earned it anyway.

She didn't work with him, he was just the janitor so she decided to relax her grip on control. Might as well tease a little. Now in Luke's hand, the bottle kept slowly edging toward empty. She reached for it and took a tiny sip, opening her legs playfully. Her business skirt rode over her knees. She handed the bottle to Mike, passing it right between her legs and she then dangled it there for him, a secret language of their own. It was a purposeful tease. He already saw it, what was the harm now?

Luke and John didn't quite understand what's with the laughter, but they too were now in a good mood. Being trapped in the elevator brought them all together. She was closer to them than ever before, in more ways than one. It was Friday night, what else could one do but make the best of a situation?

"After what you did for me, I owe you," Stephanie said as the bottle changed hands. Yeah, Mike deserved a peek, and he took it.

While Mike drank, Stephanie wanted to get more comfortable and she was becoming willfully unapologetic. She fished her bra straps through her shirt sleeves and pulled it out.

"This thing is halfway off anyway," she mumbled and tossed it on top of her purse.

John made a face as if he was uncomfortable with what just happened, but it was just a posturing. An expected reaction. His smile revealed he was merely socially obligated to pretend to do so.

"Oh GOD, that feels so much better," Stephanie groaned.

After she got a few fake judgmental stares she giggled, "What, you've never seen nipples poke through a shirt before?" Someone chuckled at that playfully.

"I didn't, ... " Luke started seriously then trailed off giggling, "... never mind." He looked at her and for once saw that she wasn't such a bitch after all. This was the first time he'd ever seen her relax and it was a good change. And she had nice fucking tits. Being this close to him changed his mind more easily than he thought imaginable. He wondered just how easily he could be manipulated.

"Yeah, keep digging that hole man," John chuckled and started another circuit of the bottle, passing it over to Stephanie.

"Jesus, I told you I wasn't looking," Luke defended himself half-seriously. But he was and she knew it. She didn't mind either.

She wasn't thinking anymore, she was just feeling. They were in a pack now, she was just hanging out with boys and the mood just shifted to where she found herself.

"I'd blow a horse for an ice cube right now" she blurted out.

When she got silent appalled faces as a response she kept at it, "You got any ice cubes in that backpack? No? You sure?" Luke almost blushed at that exchange, but the blood flow in his crotch robbed him of it. What he would give up to have an ice cube in his own backpack right now, he marveled. To go from hating her to finding her attractive in such a short span of time fucked with the mind.

"Anyone?" she teasingly asked.

She was being playful but all the same the two office guys actually managed to get uncomfortable at her vulgarity. If she spoke to someone like this alone, it was straddling being borderline sexy, a directed come-on. But with other guys around, they couldn't acknowledge it or react to it because it was only proper. It had to be ignored because they were being watched. It was hardwired Etiquette. Or was it?

Could they tease her for it? Could they lower their guards and be teased? Group behavior was weird and filled with landmines. Two of them looked away, disengaging from the moment, unsure of themselves.

Mike just chuckled into his fist and passed the bottle. He wasn't shy to stare at her pussy. At first it was an accident, he thought, but he didn't mind staring anyway. And then she did it on purpose. He was getting a nice semi.

"Oh grow up you two," she said as the bottle ended up in John's hands. In an unreal moment of intoxication and spontaneity, she unbuttoned the third straggling button and flashed them all. Her hands went inside and pulled out her tits, shapely and inflated, and held them up as if on display.

"There, get it out of your system," she said and squeezed them firmly. They looked like they were going to pop, her fingers digging in deeply into her flesh. She made them bounce a few times for effect and squeezed even harder.

"Whoa," Luke said and just stared. John's jaw dropped and he took a second swig pretending to look away, but his eye followed her hungrily. Mike had a view of her pussy and tits now and he visibly adjusted his crotch.

Reality set in and oh god, Stephanie felt mortified. What in the world had she just done? This was so unlike her. The serpent made her do it. She let go and her breasts mostly settled back into her shirt. Her heart was beating fast again and she kept wondering why she'd done it. One thing was sure, she couldn't undo it. The line was crossed. She had gone astray. Her brain bounced the other way, no, she wasn't burning in a lake of fire and brimstone, she was just horny. That was it, just horny and she was supposed to get fucked hours ago. It was just being playful is all.

"You guys won't tell anyone about me peeing, right?" she asked.

"Uh, oh no, no no we won't," someone murmured.

"Yeah, no, never," someone else added.

"Hey you guys are alright," Stephanie said and put her arms around the two of them. As she hugged a guy on each side of her, her breasts spilled out onto their arms. Everyone was down to their short sleeves and feeling her warm skin slide over theirs did magic things. It got quiet again and all the guys wanted to see her do that again. There were silent pleadings and yet reservation about saying it out loud.

"Is that a boner?" she asked, looking to her left.

When no one answered, she continued, "You have one too," looking to her right.

"Why does everyone have a boner?" she asked playfully and laughed happily into her sentence punctuation. She had transformed herself from a cold hearted bitch to a cheerleader and it was infectious.

Yes, she was a bit tipsy, yes she was quite a bit horny, her Friday night plans were ruined. Being stuck in the elevator was unreal. Having to piss in a corner like some kind of an animal in front of three guys dislodged them all from their normal reality anyway. They saw her tits. Mike saw her pussy. She didn't care about propriety anymore. She reached down and touched a crotch on either side of her, feeling cocks through different pants. Rubbing them.

She meant to do it only for a second and thought they'd laugh and run away but no one did. And now seconds went by and then fractions of a minute. This was wrong, an equivalent of shoplifting. She wasn't invited to touch anyone. It felt wrong and yet they were all on the same page somehow. No one made eye contact now but there were appreciative noises. Then silence and nothing but rustling fabric.

She turned to her right and kissed Luke. He wasn't fighting it, despite having a fiancée. Her tongue went in and was welcomed. She spread her legs more for Mike to see and then switched to her left, kissing John. His hands weren't shy - they went for her tits and he got to feel just how soft and big they were. She glanced at Mike and saw him stroking his cock through his pants. It looked thick.

She peeled herself away for a moment and unbuttoned her shirt entirely. She grabbed her tits again and turned to Luke.

"Lick me," she said and turned to John. Her gaze said horny all by itself.

It suddenly sounded like a good idea and the two guys went for it. The forbidden fruit offered itself to them. She now had two tongues on her nipples and it felt so intoxicating. She didn't even drink that much, this was all sexual repression forming into energy, into this thing that was happening. It was so weird, a human flow of some kind. It felt wrong, natural, and so right. And so quiet, she wanted to hear noise.

She started to unzip them both at the same time and got immediate help. No one wanted to abstain from this evil. She pulled their cocks out and stroked them slowly. John was biting her nipple gently and Luke looked like he just discovered big tits for the first time in his life. His hands were all over her and he was licking and sucking with savage lust. His fiancée was flat chested, Stephanie thought, and she was right about it.

She turned to Mike and said, "C'mon show yours."

He wasn't shy in the slightest. He had it out in seconds and it was rock hard, and it looked thick just like she thought it might be. His raw flesh in her direct view. She extricated herself slowly and pushed away from the wall. She got on her knees in front of Mike and leaned down into his crotch, putting his cock in her mouth.

God, she was blowing someone in front of others.

Complicated things just descended into primal states fast and picked up speed on their freefall. She started sucking it hungrily, projecting her appreciation for what a man he was. He came through for her, so he got to have the very first and very best thing, her willing mouth. She felt hands on her legs and breasts and ass, her skirt pushed up by someone shy, by someone who still didn't know if it was alright to hike it up.

"Why don't you stand up?" she asked Mike, and so he did.

One other guy did as well and stood closer to Stephanie. She braced herself by holding Mike's hips and sucked attentively. While she twirled her mouth on his cock she got felt up everywhere. The shy guy still on the ground turned out to be Luke. He finally managed to reach under her skirt and touched her pussy, somehow surprised she wasn't wearing panties after everything that's happened. She reached under and gave his cock a few directed strokes. She was so wet and so warm and so here, and his fiancée was cold and far away.

Stephanie turned to her left and found John's cock in her face and started sucking it hands free. It was an average size and curvy so she managed to get it in deep. Luke got up and she imagined his fiancée all alone on the couch wearing her pajamas and watching late night tv.

"Now you really can't tell anyone," she said between switching cocks and the cocks got harder. She wasn't blowing them intentionally to silence them but painting it that way was so much sluttier.

Luke was built about the same but circumcised. She took him in her mouth slowly and thought of his woman alone at home, bored, missing out on their Friday night and felt a quirky sense of power over her. Her man's cock was in Stephanie's mouth and his hands betrayed the magnitude of just how flat his fiancée was. She gave him a whole minute of sucking lovingly.

She turned to her left and put John's cock in her mouth, sucking it as eagerly. He was about the same size but uncut. She remembered having two hands and they went on a cock each, stroking them in an attempt to stay in sync. She turned to her right and sucked Luke for another moment and then went back to Mike. His cock was much bigger and she ended up going somewhere in between holding her breath and trying to breathe through her nose.

Her knees hurt so she grabbed her jacket for padding. As she was doing that she felt John peel away and get behind her. He hiked up her skirt and she spread her legs for him, signaling approval. She was the forbidden fruit of the elevator given freely to anyone. She wished to feel a tongue on her pussy, but that never happened. Doing several things at once was hard. Her mouth was glued on Mike's cock again and she noticed her hand was still and willed herself to remember to stroke Luke's cock.

A harsh moment of realization came to her, which is that she was about to get fucked by a coworker whom she hated, while blowing a janitor whom she despised. There was something of a release in the idea, a sense of stricken balance. She moaned in approval as she felt John's cock press against her pussy lips. She was wet and willing. Her work accomplishments, her reputation built over the years, meant nothing here. Here, she was just two holes for two cocks and desperately thinking about making a third hole available.

John's cock struggled to get in and she reshuffled her legs for him, placing his on the outside of hers. Spreading them wide earlier wasn't as helpful as she imagined, she was taller than him so maybe that didn't work how she imagined it would. Once his cock slid in, the two of them fit much better together. She yelped as he started jackhammering her.

"Oh god," she nearly screamed between moaning and sucking. Her talking made others hornier. It sounded like she really wanted them all, adding "I needed that."

She switched cocks to suck and thought how this was so dirty. This was hardcore. Nailed by two guys at the same time and she was so wanting a third. This was raw, savage. John grabbed her tits from behind and she switched back to Mike, blowing him deep in the rhythm they established. Poor Luke, he needed a turn. She stroked his cock like she meant it and she wondered if he was jealous watching John fuck her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," she heard John say and she squealed in surprised joy. He picked up the pace and she felt him get harder and more desperate.

"Cum in my pussy," she turned around and told him, then kept taking turns blowing Mike and Luke. As he started doing just that she moaned loudly in encouragement and deep throated whoever was in front of her. Luke, she thought. No, it was Mike, she lost the ability to think, she just wanted to make more cocks cum.

John pulled away and slunk against a corner. Luke's hands took over her tits again and Stephanie really enjoyed it. She wanted him to fuck her too so she gave him a hint by letting go of his cock and focused on trying to deep throat Mike. He was moaning and looking away, and had put his hand on her hair. He wasn't guiding her but he was enjoying feeling her move. She felt cum drip out of her and realized Luke was hesitating for some reason. Did he need a written invitation?

She stopped blowing Mike and turned to face Luke. She grabbed her tits and pressed them together around Luke's cock and started tit-fucking him.

"OH my god," he let out. His fiancée must have been really flat. He started jackhammering between her tits and she leaned her head into them and licked his tip. He started oozing precum right away and Stephanie decided he wouldn't last too long like this. She disengaged and took his hand and guided it to her ass. That's as much of an invitation as he was going to get. Yes, you can fuck me, she thought. As she went back to blowing Mike, she realized Luke was still hesitating. But why? He got behind her and was fondling her but his cock was just hanging between his legs. She leaned into it but he avoided putting it in.

She thought she understood. He didn't want used pussy.

She reached over to her purse and dug through it until she found her skin moisturizer. She turned around to face him, opened the tube and squirted a nice amount on her hand. She then stroked his cock with it and had to add more. She got it nice and slick and he started realizing what she was doing. He couldn't believe it, was she really going to let him? Smell of cucumber hit his nose and confirmed this was real. She really meant it.

She was offering her ass to him.

She turned back around and continued blowing Mike hands-free. She grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide, wiping the excess moisturizer in a place he never thought he'd see in his lifetime. Her puckered asshole looked so inviting. The brown color around her hole was so obscene, it's something a woman never showed to a man. Even in porn they were bleached. Her tiny hole opened up a fraction, she was spreading her ass cheeks that wide.

"You can do anything you want," she encouraged him while she caught her breath, smiling at him. But with her hands being where they were, it was clear where she wanted it. It made him instantly hornier to realize she was that kind of girl.

He'd never fucked a girl in the ass before. She moaned as he worked his tip in and seemed impatient that he was taking it slowly. She didn't want him to be considerate. She spread her ass cheeks wider and backed up against his cock. Soon it was so deep in her ass, his entire cock gone and missing. It looked like a magic trick, so unnatural. His cock never went into that hole. It never should have.

"Fuck you feel so good," he heard himself say in an unusual tone.

She felt so warm and he felt like he was going to cum right away. He put his hands on her hips and gave her three long and deep strokes and time froze for him. He was beyond intoxicated on the nastiness of it all. She was taller, beautiful, nearly a model and a total raging bitch to him at work, and he was fucking her ass. He trembled realizing she wanted it. This was the best fuck of his life and he estimated lasting a dozen strokes at the most. All attributed to a cosmic accident.

Mike said he was going to blow his load soon and she held her tits for him. He came and stroked his cock all over them and Luke felt like he was not far behind. He was panting and his knees felt wobbly and just another five strokes, he thought.

But just then they heard noises and loud clangs and the elevator started moving. Panicked, they all scrambled to get decent and he was robbed of his orgasm. Shit, another few strokes into her tight ass and he would've been done. It had felt so amazing.

"We interruptin' anything?" asked one of the firemen once the door opened.

He was just breaking the ice and he grinned when he realized the disarray people were in, chalking it up to the heat and hours. Still, they had these guilty looks on their faces and he wondered about that.

The spontaneous adventure was over.

What happened felt surreal to everyone once they individually got home and the weekend went normally after that.

Stephanie played with her pussy for hours thinking about what a slut she turned out to be and realizing she liked it, though she regretted John being there. She was just not that into him, she thought. But this was fun.

As soon as he got home Luke jerked off in the shower, not believing both what had happened and that he didn't get to finish. Just another few strokes! In the morning he woke up horny and his fiancée was in the mood to mess around. He took her doggy style and grabbed her tits, watching her ass like through crosshairs. Her cheeks hid it, but the location of her little dirty hole was clear. He watched it move around under his thrusts and thought how his cock would never get to go in there, in her tiny hole. She was so consistently adamant about it. Her tits were so tiny by comparison so he just couldn't stop thinking about Stephanie. It took awhile to get anywhere as orgasming became a chore. He spent rest of the weekend being distant and feeling a mixture of guilt and smugness.

On Monday Stephanie wondered how awkward it would be to run into her coworkers, but as it turned out it was nothing. Everyone pretended like it didn't happen.

By end of the day, it's as if it really never happened. Rest of the week went by as usual. But by Thursday she got antsy and deliberately stayed late after work. She saw John leave early and then others, and then it got emptier. She wondered if Luke was around and discovered it to be so. She was packed up to go but wasn't sure she wanted to go home yet. She walked toward him and thought hard. He was on the phone. As she buzzed his cubicle, she fished through her purse and handed him her skin moisturizer and kept walking.