Gangbang in the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
331 Followers

"Um, I might have to work late tonight," he told someone.

It was obviously not a work-related call. Others were slow to leave, he was annoyed to find out and his instant erection wouldn't go away. Stephanie made a long circuit around the office and returned to her desk. After twenty minutes that felt longer than the clock indicated, he walked up to her to return the moisturizer. She shushed him and told him to wait a few minutes. She got up and looked around to make sure they were finally alone and became sure of it. The suite door was already locked. When she returned she kissed him on the lips and somehow it made him harder.

"You never got to finish nailing me in the ass," she whispered to him between kisses.

It was insane how horny that made him. It was far worse when she bent over her desk, hiked up her skirt and pulled her pantyhose down. She spread her ass cheeks for him again and he didn't wait long this time. He pulled her panties down and kissed her ass cheeks, then mounted her ass. His cock was hard and dripping precum for lubrication. There was no need for the moisturizer. She moaned into her desk after that for minutes.

"You were thinking what a bitch I was, huh?" she turned around and asked him. He didn't know what to say to that.

"That's okay, I was thinking it too," she continued as he picked up the pace. She released her huge tits out of her top and guided his hands to them.

His pants now around his ankles, he fucked her ass like he needed to release all his pent up frustration throughout the week. It was an obscene moment, her in a new designer skirt suit getting fucked by him wearing a cheap Target outfit. She relished the difference between their stations at work. She reached under and made him switch holes.

"You missed out on a fuck," she whispered.

"Yeah?" he asked, grinning.

Letting him fuck her, or rather empowering him in this way, felt bizarre but exciting. After a few minutes he again switched holes. He liked that ass so much better. She wondered about having two cocks inside her at the same time, one in her ass and one in her pussy. He could be into it, right? She'd ask later.

She guided his hands back to her tits whenever he lost attention and after long minutes of putting it off he finally came inside her ass. First his grunting announced it, then his hands squeezed her tits so hard as he was orgasming. It felt intense. This was insane and she had such huge breasts. He never got to touch them that big and the difference mattered. He squeezed and she squealed.

At the time he was selfish but later he felt bad about it as he was sure he inflicted a few bruises on Stephanie. They rested for a few moments coupled like that and then started getting dressed.

After they got decent he left for home without saying anything. Somehow it was still awkward to talk after sex. It wasn't even sex as he knew it, because she didn't orgasm. He always made sure his woman did and that took time and attention. But instead, Stephanie got him off and moved on and he didn't know what to make of that. It felt selfish and somehow not right but he got over himself since he got to plow her.

She waited a few minutes to make sure no one saw them together and took her time to compose herself, getting rid of her confining pantyhose. She didn't want to make this tryst seem too obvious so she waited.

Before she left the office, she threw her underwear in the empty garbage can.

Tomorrow it'd be Friday.

away443
away443
331 Followers