Gangbanged by Hubby's Friends

Story Info
Husband's friends gangbanged me.
2.1k words
4.09
106.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! First to introduce myself, my name is Alishba, I'm 22 years old, born in Pakistan but live and was brought up in North America. I have dark brown hair, light skin, I'm 5-1 and about 140-145 pounds.

I got married fairly young at 20 to my husband John (32 years old) and we've been married for 2 years now. I worked in retail before the pandemic but got laid off and never went back to my minimum wage job. Throughout all of this, we started having some money troubles as John also got laid off and his new job wasn't as high paying as his old one. Affording rent in the city is very very expensive. One thing led to another, and John and I decided to allow me to date other men in exchange for money - a decision that took hours of discussion and an idea that came from a friend of mine who does the same thing and earns good money. I've been doing this for more than a year now and love what I do.

My husband was turned on by the idea at first but I find he has lately not too happy with it. He hasn't said anything because the money is good and we are saving for a down payment on a house, but I think the frequency and the number of men I see, along with it not always being 100% business or transactional has made him unhappy. In other words, I had been seeing men for free as well. We did discuss this. Ultimately he agreed to let me continue as it is something I am really having fun with and enjoying but I would have to be 100% honest with him which I have been to this point.

One of the guys I had been seeing on the side was my husband's friend Peter which although my husband wasn't too happy with, decided to accept as a one time thing and wanted it to stop. Where I wasn't 100% honest with him though is that I had continued to see Peter on the side - I just couldn't help myself and I know it's terrible. But things went to another level when Peter invited me to hang out at his place with a couple other friends. These were also friends of my husband but they didn't invite John.

I wasn't expecting much from this event. Basically to have a few drinks and food, have fun, and when the other two guys left, hook up with Peter again. But these guys had other ideas in mind.

As always I wanted to look good. I put on a tight black backless mini dress and heels and a thong and made my way to Peter's condo. The two other guys, Vincent and Greg were already there. I had met them before and they were both very nice. All three guys are around my husband's age, around 32-33 years old. I greeted each of them with a hug and sat between Peter and Vince. They fed me drinks throughout the night and me being rather small got tipsy pretty quick.

Peter put his hand on my bare leg and kept it there. I didn't say anything but thought it was awkward as I didn't want Vince and Greg to know that I was sleeping with Peter. But Peter got braver and started stroking my thigh and took his hand up to the hem of my dress. My dress was pretty short and rode up a lot when I sat down and I had to cross my legs so that I wouldn't flash Greg who was sitting right across from me. I moved Peter's hand as subtly as I could but he put it back on my leg. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, pretending to be on my phone. Peter followed me in and I told him to stop and that they'll find out that we've got something going on. But Peter confessed that he had already told them that we're sleeping together and they think that it's awesome.

I was upset at Peter for telling Greg and Vince this secret after I had specifically told him not to and stormed back to the couch. Peter sensed I was upset and said to Greg and Vince, "Guys, Alishba's upset that I told you we've got something going on. She's worried that John's going to find out. Can you please tell her that she's got nothing to worry about?"

Vince spoke first: "Don't worry Alishba - your secret is safe with us." Greg echoed his remarks and said that he thinks it's great that I'm so open to exploring. I felt a little bit reassured and was less mad at Peter. He came and sat beside me and put his arm around my back, stroking my exposed back as we had another round of drinks. And then, something unexpected happened. Vince put his hand on my thigh as he spoke to Greg.

I looked at his hand and back at him and he just kept on talking to Greg and Peter. I didn't stop him as he continued to stroke my leg. To be honest, it was starting to turn me on. But surely he was just doing it casually? It doesn't mean anything, does it? Wrong - of course it does. Peter slid his hands from my back to my leg and put his hand under my dress. He felt my soaking thong and I quickly moved both their hands away.

"You're really wet, babe," Peter commented. "I think you may be in denial. You want this. Don't you." I told him that I don't and that it wasn't right.

Greg stepped in, "None of this is right. But who the fuck cares. Let's just have a good night."

My mind was running a marathon. I was worried and confused. Did I want this? Sure. But did I know that it was wrong - obviously. My husband and I have an open marriage, but he specifically told me not to sleep with his friend Peter again. And I've been going behind his back and doing just that. How would he feel when or if he finds out that three of his friends took turns with me?

But my rationale thoughts stopped there as Vince also put his hand under my dress and pressed my thong. He commented on how damp it was. I lost control of my body, almost as if some spirit had taken over and I opened my legs slightly to give him extra room. Peter got me to stand up and lifted my dress up to my waist. I was facing Peter and Vince and Greg had a clear view of my ass.

Peter started massaging my pussy through my wet thong as Vince was feeling up my legs. Then I felt a warm hand on my ass. It was Greg. He grabbed both cheeks and squeezed hard, lifting them up. He moved his hand up to my shoulders and got me to lift my arms up in the air. I did and he grabbed my dress from the hem and lifted it above my head.

I stood there naked in the centre of the room, surrounded by three of my husband's friends, wearing nothing but a tiny soaking wet thong. My nipples were exposed. Greg grabbed them from behind and bit my neck as the other two took turns caressing my pussy and the rest of my exposed body. Peter told me to get on my knees. I obeyed and did as he asked, knowing well what he wanted next. I unzipped his pants and whipped out his dick. I helped Greg and Vince do the same, one at a time. I was drunk and my body was doing all of this on its own. I admired each of their dicks for a few seconds.

Each of them were fairly well endowed, their cocks thick and long and appetizing. I grabbed Peter's first and gave him the wetness of my mouth. Greg brought his cock to my face and hit it against my cheek. I looked at it and took his in next while holding on to Peter's. Vince circled around to my free hand and I grabbed his cock. It was like we were all connected and knew what each of us wanted. I sucked all of them off furiously.

Then, Peter lay on the couch and had me come up on his dick. I took my thong off and was fully naked on all fours. And from behind me, I felt something enter my pussy. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the cock in my mouth and my pussy. I wasn't sure who had entered me until I looked up to see Greg standing above me. That meant Vince had taken the first turn in fucking me. He pounded my pussy hard and fast and I moaned as I sucked off Peter and stroked Greg's cock. Then Greg switched with Vince and he fucked me even harder, putting it deep into my tight pussy. He put his finger in my ass too and I screamed as he did that.

Then, from the corner of my eye I saw something. It was Vince - he was holding a phone and he was recording me. He was recording me getting gangbanged. "Vince, turn that off," I said. He refused and said that it would be a good memory for their private collection. He assured me that he wouldn't share it with anyone, especially not my husband. If I was sober, I would have known better and would have put a stop to this.

Actually, if I was sober, none of this would have happened in the first place! But right now, I was too drunk and stupid to care. I let him continue filming me for his "private collection." He asked me to look into the camera as I sucked Peter's cock. I did. He asked me to talk and tell him how much I was enjoying getting fucked by three men. I cooperated and did as he asked, drunk with pleasure.

Peter insisted that it was his turn next and he lay on the ground, had me come on top of him. I did as he commanded and rode his cock. The two other surrounded me and I grabbed their cocks with both hands, taking turns sucking each of them and keeping my balance on Peter's cock.

Then things got even spicier. Vince came behind me and asked me to arch a bit. I did as he asked and he rubbed something on my ass. It was lube. Without warning, he punched his cock into my asshole while Peter's was in my pussy. I screamed in pain. The phone was in Greg's hand as he recorded me getting double penetrated. I was in heaven. I took Greg's cock in my mouth to plug all of my holes airtight, getting fucked like I've never been fucked before. I started screaming in pleasure and felt my body orgasming.

My legs were trembling as I felt my first wave of pleasure, but they kept going. I had multiple orgasms as the three of them took turns fucking my ass, pussy, and mouth. Then they all made me sit on the ground and let out their steam all over my body. They took turns cumming on my face, mouth, breasts and stomach. I was drenched in cum and the other two phones came out. They took pictures of me. They took videos. They asked me to smile and I gave an awkward smile. The hot cum started to cool against my skin and I got up and jumped into the shower to clean myself up.

When I was done, I went back outside and put on my thong and lay down on Peter's lap as he spoke with Greg and Vince. None of them even acknowledged my existence after fucking me. It was like I wasn't even there. I was just a naked whore that they had fucked. It was well past midnight and Greg and Vince decided to take off. I stayed the night at Peter's and we fucked again before we went to bed.

The next morning I went back home. My husband asked me how my date was. I told him it was fine. He thought I was seeing someone else - I didn't have the guts to tell him what had happened. And I know it's wrong. I know it's immoral to lie to him. But I couldn't help it. In the moment, it was all I wanted and there was nothing I could do to stop myself. It was also not the last time this happened. The four of us got together more and repeated this night many more times. Getting gangbanged was something I never thought I would do but now that I've done it, it's become an addiction.

I hope you enjoyed this story. If there's interest, I will definitely write more :)