All Comments on 'Gangbanged by Hubby's Friends'

by alishbaby99

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just awful. What woman would let her husband's friends gangbang her? Can you say disease and divorce? Cause if she fucked that many men there's no way her husband doesn't notice and drop her skanky butt. Nasty story without any redemptive qualities. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a whore. How many diseases have you had in your infested cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

short and informative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow I didn't see that coming

basher123basher123about 2 years ago

Enjoyed all 3 stories. You are going to get roasted in this category. Best of luck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

"John and I decided to allow me to date other men in exchange for money -..."

- that did it for me, I stopped reading. I don't find it erotic a stupid husband makes a 403 of his (if she also consented she's either a closet slut or a submissive) wife. In the third world country (Pakistan is one) where everything is sub below par in living standards -- a typical family would not sell their daughters/wives just to have a middle class lifestyle. They'd rather live in a drab household than take the money coming from prostitution. I am not saying there are no prostitution in these countries but it is NOT the norm. Prostitution is still frowned upon.

AgbaawooAgbaawooabout 2 years ago

This is the sane story as "My First Taste o Chocolate". Check and do the needful.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Please no more of this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow the wife's character is a skank and a cheating bitch. Good job on writing about a disgusting bitch.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yeah, it's always good to have a whore on hand. But whores you fuck and send them away again, you don't marry them under any circumstances. 1*!!!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You all do know who this is right? Remember the pathetic troll/cuck NakedAndTakingItinTheButt or something stupid like that...3rd pen name as of late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn me I returned 24 hours early from a work trip to find 2 of what used to be my friends with my wife Tom and Bob. I sued for divorce and named both of them. They were both sued also. Taran my wife fought tooth and nail counciling and all she came from money. I went through the motion but couldn't reconcile. I told her that I forgave her but didn't think I could trust her. As far as I knew she never dated but I really didn't care I thought I was through with her. One day during lunch I was walking down the street just to relax when a black SUV stopped and a big black guy jumped out in front of me and just as he started to tell me to get in I kicked him in the side of the head behind me something said watch behind you. I spun around and kicked that black guy in the stomach. Number 2 down. The back door started to open and I said Is there another dumbass needing their ass kicked? No please get in I heard my father in-law Ned asked and guys stay out till I say. We had a long talk about everything. I even had to call work. Ned said if they had a problem with me being late just let him know and he would buy the company and have me manage it. I said no thanks. Then he said if I wanted I could be his head of security. No thanks again I said. One last thing to ask me he said would you please forgive and try to work things out with his daughter? I said I would try because I really missed being with her and the children but if I ever had a hint of her cheating I would leave no matter what children or noti mean it I will not be a dumbass cuckold I will go to prison or be dead if it ever happens again believe me. When I got out I told Bill and Jake I was sorry but really they didn't give me any another choice and size didn't bother me. Taran and I did get back together and things got back to being great. One night she was running late but she called explaining why and it was reasonable. I told her to just be careful. Just as I was hanging up my phone rang hello I said knowing that it was Ned. He said she is going to be a little late but she is ok I'm sorry and that's why I called so you wouldn't worry. I said I know she called. Good he said. I said talk to you later I said. Later buddy. Things have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I hope you enjoyed this story"... What story? It's just a cheap whore doing her job! No interest in that! Please stop writing!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

Hot and sexy story. Well written, too. 5*~~JB

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Apparently even this rank garbage has it’s fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More like this please. But make them even longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I personally like stories like this. For the trolls who only have negative comments, realy? Why are you even on this site? If you want a story about the perfect wife who's only aspiration is to please her husband, go read good housekeeping!

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 2 years ago

Another enjoyable story Alishba. Keep writing, ignore the anonymous trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife has been an escort for the past two years and last year she brought home $523,000....tax free.

So not only is it hot as hell what she is doing, but its paying off.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

So nice, I read it twice!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

At $5.25 a pop, anonymous wife entertained about 100,000 paying customers last year. The tat over her twat reads Holland Tunnel Closed for Repair.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 1 year ago

Lively and beautifully believable writing. It's fun that she is having fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous