Gangbanged by the Herd

Story Info
A herd of zebra anthros gangbang an unwilling lioness...
3.1k words
23.2k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Kayla panted heavily, the anthro lioness' jaws hanging open, her black lips glistening with saliva. Pinned against the chest of a larger, more powerful zebra, she kicked weakly, hardly able to believe how the herbivore was so easily able to dwarf her.

"No... No... Please..."

At least, that was what she tried to say as she locked eyes with her mate on the other side of the fire, where the zebra herd had dragged them too, hoof-like fingertips digging into her arms as her mare, helplessly, watched on. Her husband had his head bowed, though his eyes were strained with fear for her, his wrists tied tightly, too tightly, behind his back, ankles and knees lashed together, gagged with a length of knotted hair that was tied around the back of his head too. Neither of them knew which lion it had come from, though it was clear that the zebra herd had taken matters of predator and prey into their own hooves.

The savannah was a scary place to be at the best of times, but lions should have been at the top of the food chain and the pecking order, even when they had horrifically found themselves heaving and panting and grunting, pinned under a steely hoof. The zebras had caught them off guard and the bachelor herd of stallions seemed to have a bone to pick with them. Maybe it was even one of their brethren that they had eaten for their last meal, but Kayla and her mate, Akande, could not have said. It was just natural to them and they always made sure that their kills were clean and humane.

"Please..." She whimpered, head swirling as she was tossed into the dirt like a lump of meat. "I don't want... Please... Don't hurt my husband..."

"Oh, don't worry, pretty thing," a tall zebra with thick, chunky stripes sneered. "We only have eyes for you..."

"Yeah, time to show you felines who the true studs of the savannah are!"

They laughed and brayed, slapping their thighs, ropey tails swinging, though Kayla didn't know what that meant, not even as she remained on all fours, afraid to rise. Although she had a loincloth around her hips, hanging to protect her modesty, and a similar wrapping around her chest for comfort during the hunt, she suddenly felt bare with their eyes on her. Very bare.

The stallions approached even as her mate howled and screamed into his gag, wanting them off her, away from her, not touching his wife! Yet there was nothing Kayla could do against the might of the herd, seven strong with five more sitting back, watching the show from logs placed near the fire, night birds calling in the after-dark life of the savannah. The lioness screamed as her modesty was exposed, her tail yanked up crudely to show off the pink slit of her sex, so neat and petite that it could have been missed if one was not looking for it.

"Not a virgin, colts," one zebra snickered, holding her arse up off the ground by her tail. "That's a shame... But I know another part of this fresh whore that I bet is ripe to be taken for the very first fucking time!"

They brayed and stomped, causing a clamour, yet Akande had no hope in his heart that anyone was going to come to save him. He seemed fine, at least for the moment, though his heart went out to his wife as the lioness was slammed, screaming and clawing, over one of the logs, her backside left sticking up in the air. There could only be one thing that the zebra studs wanted as they ripped their loincloths away, revealing hardening, throbbing members, thick stud flesh, but he watched the scene as if from underwater. He felt very far away, his mind perhaps not grasping the reality of the situation with the many stars still twinkling down so sweetly above, as if it could have been any other night.

But it wasn't any other night and it was a night that would be remembered for all the wrong reasons as the lead zebra stroked his massive length of meat. The head was flat, though they had already mostly swollen from their sheaths, by far outclassing Akande's shaft as the lion whimpered and pulled back, once again tugging at his bonds.

It was no use. It was no use him trying to fight and there was no sense at all in Kayla fighting, not even as her breasts heaved and she yowled, her beautiful muzzle showed right up into the crotch of a zebra. The lioness was gorgeous, even as she was abused, yet Akande's heart yearned for her like never before, only wanting to be close to her, to do something, anything, to bring her softly and sweetly back into his arms.

"Your husband will never feel your tight pussy again," they mocked both her and him as one zebra lined up behind her, his cock mostly erect. "But maybe he can still fuck you, hey? Just a sloppy, loose, good for nothing hole once we're done with you!"

Kayla gasped, but her cry was muffled into a zebra's musky ball sack as not her pussy, but her arse was plundered. They pinned her down as they roughly and crudely took her, inch after furious inch of stallion cock driving up her backside, demanding that her body accept it at any cost. She heaved and panted and tried to take her mind off and away to a different place, yet still found herself right there in the moment, the burning strain in her arse unreal, pulsing and pounding as equine meat plundered her virgin tail hole.

"Unff... At least this is fucking tight..." He grunted behind her, his huge paws mostly covering her arse as he drove in deeper and deeper with every passing second. "Not for...grrfff...long though..."

They were really going to break her, Kayla thought through a haze of strain, her arse not designed to take such a cock -- why, she'd never even taken any dick up her tail hole! It was not needed, not for her and her husband to love one another, thus it had never come up before, not a part of their lovemaking. Yet the zebras held her quite firmly in place even as muscles bunched and contracted, shuddering bodily, sweat marking her body in sticky, damp patches while their short-haired coats practically glistened in it. It was as if they had been adorned in diamonds from the mines, though she was as rough and ragged as a hyena, stripped of her status as the queen huntress and demeaned beyond all recognition as she was fucked.

In and out, a rough sawing of his cock took her, the pain building, her tail trying to push down, to shove him away: as if that was going to work. He bore into her with single-minded, ruthless intent, the lioness nothing to him, though he took even more pleasure from knowing that her husband was looking on. To take the mate of another was an exquisitely cruel thing all on its own, but to sully her virgin tail hole for the first time rendered her helpless and whimpering, broken beyond all compare.

Yet the zebras would have their fill of her, repeatedly, all so that their personal vendetta against lions could be met, even if they did not yet know what was to come of their tryst. They were just horny and wanted some revenge: it was no more complicated to the stud zebras than that.

"Yes... Unff... Fuck!"

He rammed into her as Kayla could not even whimper anymore, her head hanging, heavy paws pinning her shoulders down to the ground, through her arse remained up in the air. Speared with stallion cock, there was nowhere for her body to go, impaled on it and propped up, the lewd, wet sound of his pre-cum spilling into her arse slickening the path of his cock...somewhat. It was not enough, not as tears streaked her cheeks, soaking her fur, his rampant, ploughing strokes driving in past the medial ring, though he struggled with even that, grunting with every thrust.

She knew, with a sickening twist of her heart, however, that he was going to take her to completion one way or another, some part of the lioness accepting her fate, even though it was not where she needed to be, not at all. She wanted to be away with her husband, even as that monster dick ploughed her full, slamming in repeatedly until the zebra stud whinnied in climax. He had not quite been able to get the entire length of his cock into her, but that would soon be fixed when her pussy was loosened up too.

One way or another...the lioness would serve every last one of their needs until she was filled fit to burst and every hole dripped and oozed zebra seed. Who knew -- maybe she'd even end up knocked up with their offspring! Now, wouldn't that be a humiliation suited to a so-called queen of the land?

He unloaded in her with a heady grunt, long spurts of cum flowing into her as she shuddered, though it was impossible to ignore the hot splash of cum inside her. Kayla's eyelids fluttered, on the edge of passing out, the obscene stretch just about keeping her conscious.

When the zebra pulled back, however, and she was laid out along the length of the log as if she was a sex aid for lonely bachelors, the true abuse began. Her head fell back over the end of the seating log, exposing the bare swathe of her throat, yet a ramming length of cock demanded entry. They hooked their fingers into the corners of her lips, forcing her to open up around them, all so that the stallion could cram his cock down her throat. Her mouth, of course, was not large enough to take an equine's shaft and she was forced to gulp it down, suppressing her gag reflex the best she could, as much as her eyes watered.

"Unff... You sure you haven't done this before?" He mocked her, shoving her head down while her chin pointed up, taking her roughly. "Take her pussy too, show this slut a good time. Maybe she's been sucking more than lion dick."

That wasn't true, very much was not true, but they didn't care as her husband thrashed to the extent that he could and another stud plunged into her pussy. Her folds strained around him, a little easier at first and then harder, for her body had never taken such a large length into her cunny, her sex tight and expecting pleasure when it got a fuck stick that was only concerned about its own lust and desire.

And yet she had to take it, her husband straining to get his claws onto the knots in the bindings, though he could not even chew through the tail hair gagging him either. Helpless, so completely and utterly helpless. Just what good were his muscles and might in the savannah when his wife was fucked by a herd of rude zebras? His body burned with humiliation and shame and yet all he could think of was her, his body, in some small way, responding to the sight. If it had not been his wife and if it had been consensual (those were too many "ifs" already), it could have been hot, his cock swelling a tiny bit, plumping out his smaller sheath. Yet that would be the extent to which his body responded, trying to chuff his support to his wife while she was forced to bear the brunt of their revenge.

Kayla could not even cry out as her throat was pounded, even if the zebra couldn't cram the entire length of his meat into her mouth. She hacked and gagged around him, tears wetting her face once again, but he was not slow to rise to the challenge of orgasm, balls bouncing back and forth. The cock in her pussy was a bigger problem, ramming in hard and fast, pushing up against her innermost barrier and demanding more.

She didn't know how it could be as her body twisted in a broken orgasm, forced against her will to respond, but he found space inside her to push deeper, even as the zebra cock in her mouth erupted down her throat. That hot deluge of cum flowed straight down to her stomach, her whole body searing through with humiliation, twisting, grunting, whimpering, lost to the abuse of the zebra gangbang.

"Unff... Yes... So close..."

That cock drew from her mouth, spurting over her face for the final few drops, splattering cream over her fine, tawny muzzle. Kayla heaved for breath, though didn't have the energy to look up at the striped beast cramming her pussy full, tail flicking weakly back and forth under her. If it was a final gesture of defiance, it was a faint one at that, so feeble that she may as well have not done anything at all.

Her pussy ached, yet that cock kept right on coming, somehow finding space inside her as it made room until every inch of his cock was deeply seated inside her pussy, strained and bulging out through her lower abdomen. The pain was immense and yet Kayla's body strained around him as she panted her fury, her debasement, wishing for nothing more than the moment to be over.

Her hope was not answered, however, as he pinned her down with a heavy paw between her breasts, ensuring that the weakened lioness was where he wanted her to be. With deep, savage thrusts, he claimed her pussy with stroke after stroke, his body pinning her easily, as if all the muscle her time spent hunting had built meant nothing at all. Her body ached around his massive length, feeling as if she was splitting open from the inside out, and yet her body still, somehow, made room for him, against all odds.

Yet the flow of zebra cum that blasted from the stud in orgasm had to go somewhere too as he unloaded in her with a proud bray, stomping, his thick tail flicking against the backs of his thighs. His cum unloaded in her as her stomach bloated out to make room for it, swelling with his lust while her whimpers died on her lips.

More and more cum flooded her, her belly uncomfortably tight as it was forced up inside her, though she had to bear through it, had to do it all, somehow. Her pussy burned as he bred her, fucking her rampantly through his climax, emptying himself into her as his cum flowed deep. Her stomach held it all, womb bloated out, though the lioness could only mewl there as another zebra jacked off over her tits.

Her body was there to be used and abused and no more than that, the studs passing her around while she could not even think about her husband anymore. It was all about her, the lioness in the moment, whimpering, moaning, barely aware of what was happening to her. She cried out softly, whining as her throat rang sore around a cock, forced onto her knees with her paws behind her back, though she didn't have the energy to fight back anyway.

They pinned her down over a rock, not as soft as the log, which was saying something, tail yanked up and tied crudely off with the hair-rope again to her neck, as if her status had been further denoted still. One by one, every zebra lined up to gangbang her, sliding monster cock after cock into her broken and abused pussy, cum slopping from her in a messy cream-pie that drooled down her legs, marking them with cream whenever the stallions pulled out.

Every fuck blurred into one, her body bruised and aching, Kayla no longer able to tell if her body was being forced through orgasm or not. All that remained was the humiliation, whimpering, moaning, begging in her mind without being able to say anything aloud for release, to be allowed free again.

"Filthy slut..."

"Better at a zebra's hooves, kitten!"

They took her, big, powerful, muscular bodies covering her, slamming in, Kayla losing track of how many had taken her, though she thought that they'd cycled around to the first one more than once already, their cocks slick and wet already as they ploughed into her.

And, all the while, her mate was there, watching, her breaking complete, though the lion was as helpless as she was. The hair-rope in his maw had split a little, though chewing on it only resulted in the corners of his lips becoming sorer still, pushing on through it, on his side in the dirt.

His wife... His beautiful wife... And yet it was her that took it all, making the humiliation and pain of his watching a side that was not to be mentioned.

The lion trembled with rage as the lioness' pussy slopped out equine cum, drooling from her thickly as if it was trying to stay inside her, though the bloat of her lower abdomen could only go so far. Anything that they emptied inside her had to go somewhere, even if it was solely to ooze back down her no longer tight passage, her pussy lewdly strained open in a dark gape every time the zebras swapped one body and one cock for another, never leaving her empty for more than a few moments.

Her head lowered, down in the dirt, her tail forced up, abject in submission. There didn't seem to be anything else for it, heaving, panting, inhaling puffs of dirt, though Kayla could not bring herself to shift, she was that exhausted. A cock in her arse again plugged her full, the zebras above her slowing a little, their insatiable lust for revenge, slowly but surely, sated.

The herd was to be respected. Kayla would never forget that, her pussy aching, her innards feeling as if they had been pushed out of place, even her tail hole refusing to feel tight and "normal" again, at least in her mind.

Yes... The herd demanded respect and took what they deemed theirs. The lioness mewled faintly, clawing at the ground, bearing down as her arse was taking in driving, crude strokes.

Never again would she doubt the might of the herd.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"Every Cock in the Club" Drunk girlfriend train-fucked by strangers while he drinks.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
More Stories