All Comments on 'Gangbanged By Women Ch. 02'

by biguy13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome!

I would love to be the guy at the center of this hot story. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Came Back

More More More stories like that please I just came thinking of being on that bed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
gay bukkake

Absolutely loved this hosing story. I've Always wanted to be the recipient of multiple cock ejaculations at the same time. The most I've ever had at once is Two loads, one on my face and another in my hair dripping down on my face. I waited to suck off more guys in the park but no other guys showed up. It was a rush however to walk down King street in Hamilton with all that cum on my face. Most people enjoyed what they saw. Keep up the great gangbang stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I too want to be gangbanged

Your story is so hot. I wish I could get gangbanged by multiple guys at the same time. The most I've had at one time is 2 - one fucking my mouth and the other fucking my man-pussy. It really turned me on to read about the cum all over your face and body - that's such a turn on !!! I love cum and I wish I had 10 guys shooting their loads all over me.

Keep up the good writing.

P.S. to the reader from Hamilton who has cum all over his face & hair -- let's meet at Central Spa. We can cum all over each other and have a great time fucking and sucking. See you there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'll meet you at Central Spa

I too want to get gangbanged and I would love to meet the Hamilton readers at Central Spa for some great suck & fuck. I go there about once a month. See you there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wish it was me

i would love to have this happen to me but i want all of them to fuck my ass and cum up my butt and then make me suck their dicks clean and put it on dvd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I sure wish my wife would do this for me. And hopefully have all the ladies taking pics and vids with their cell phones. You lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous