Garage Story Ch. 04

Story Info
A young man looking at a garage sale for women's clothing to.
12.8k words
4.6
7.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorbb2
dorbb2
222 Followers

A Synopsis:

A young man is looking at a garage sale for women's clothing to wear.

He gets more than clothing. He gets a new life, slowly.

>>>>>

After every chapter edit, I re-read and make more changes.

After many edits, I've decided to post this chapter.

I'll post the other chapters, after the editors have completed their remarks.

The total story fits many categories.

Transgender & Crossdressers / Romance / Sex / Gender Bending

There is some sex, but not in Chapter One.

This is mostly fictional.

This author retains all rights.

>>>>>

I was sad to see my mother leave and go home. In those few days of her visit, we had gotten very close. Our tears caused both our makeup to run as we hugged each other. We laughed that we both had the same problem.

With my mother gone, my life with Herby continued as before, except that now we were a little closer. Herby had met my mother and won her approval.

Touching was the norm for us. Sex was never an issue. I often wondered if it was on Herby's mind.

"Don't you ever want more from me than my presence?" I asked.

"Sometimes, having you with me is enough of a charge. As we get emotionally closer, some of it will become physical. At the moment, we are still at the honeymoon stage of our relationship."

"For how long?" I asked.

After my mother left for home, my relationship with Herby continued as it was before she arrived. Herby met my mother and won her approval as my friend. She did not understand my need to dress and behave femininely, when it concerned Herby. But she accepted that this was my chosen path. It made me happy.

After my mother's visit, Herby and I were a little closer.

Affectionate contact between us was normal. It expressed our emotional connection with each other. Physical sex was never an issue. I wondered if it was on Herby's mind.

** END CHAPTER THREE

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

****BEGINNING OF CHAPTER FOUR

"Hope forever," Herby responded.

"What does that mean?"

"It means I want to share more than evenings or weekends with you."

"You mean, like to live together?" I asked.

"Why not?"

"We're two guys. We're not homosexuals. What do you mean by "living together"? Are you thinking about sharing an apartment or sharing a bed? "

"Our relationship is not at the stage of sharing a bed. Why can't we share my home? It is big enough. You can have your own room and an adjoining bathroom. Everyone, not in the know, thinks we are a heterosexual couple. Aside from our bedroom arrangements, we do everything heterosexual couples do. We can continue doing it on a full-time basis."

"Suppose I agreed to this. How would it work? Are you suggesting I live as Susan full-time? What would happen to Claude? What would I do about my job? "

"Keep your job. Leave for work in the mornings as Claude. Your everyday clothes are androgynous. Your coworkers dress the same way. No one questions your gender. When you come home, or are with me, be and dress as Susan. It seems to me that you are more comfortable as Susan, than as Claude. Is it because of the way I treat you, or is it because of the way everyone treats Susan as opposed to Claude? Do you feel more normal as Claude or Susan? "

"Susan," I said unequivocally.

"Do you feel that way when you are not dressed in feminine clothing?"

"You know, I like being Susan, especially with you. At home alone or with you, I wear feminine underwear that enhances my figure. I am always conscious of my appearance, especially my face and hair. Jewelry enhances my feminine image. I may dress casually, but I wear feminine cut slacks and blouses. I always wear heels of some height. "

"When I am not dressed in feminine clothing, I want to be. I am more comfortable that way. Everyone treats me better. I like the way they treat me. I especially like the way you treat me. When I am treated as Susan, I feel better about myself. It is like being on a high after accomplishing something major. "

"So, what do you think about my suggestion? Instead of being Susan alone at home or out with me, you could be Susan full time. "

"What about Claude?"

"When I look at you, I see Susan. What I am trying to say is that instead of sitting alone at home, we could be together at my home. Being Susan does not have to be part-time. You can enjoy being Susan full time. You can still be Claude either part-time, when you want, or for your job. "

"I have to think about this. What you're suggesting sounds interesting. I am not sure, I am ready for a move like this. If I did take you up on this suggestion, what else would you expect from me?

"Nothing. Be yourself. You are already very feminine in your attitude, actions, and dress. Suppose we start this off by having you spend some weekends with me at my home. Let's see how that goes. "

"Weekends alone with you at your home?"

"Is that a problem? We've been alone together in your apartment. That hasn't been a problem."

"So, how do you see us starting out?"

"Friday evening, after work, come to my home. Bring enough of Susan's clothes so that you will be comfortable. When you go back to work leave some clothes behind. Friday, after you dress for the evening, we'll go out for dinner. Afterwards, we can do whatever you desire. When we get back to my place, we'll sleep in separate bedrooms. We can do whatever you want on Saturday and Sunday. We can talk about it during Friday night's dinner. Afterwards, we can do whatever strikes us until you leave on Monday morning. There will be no pressure from me. Monday morning, after breakfast, dress as Claude and drive straight to work."

"Wow."

"Come on, you know it sounds good. Please? We have been good with each other these many months, haven't we? Let's give living together a chance. We've talked about what you eventually want to happen. This is your opportunity to see if you like reality. "

It took me a week to decide.

"OK," I said to Herby. "I'll try it over eight weekends, then decide if I can live that way full time. I have a few conditions that I hope you will agree with. If I am going to be the "wife" in this relationship, you have to treat me as one. Sexual contact is not in this agreement. My earnings from my work are mine. You'll have to give me an allowance for "our" home. I have my personal expenses, such as makeup, clothing, etc. I would like to learn to cook and to be beautiful. I want an "exit clause" so that if things don't work out between us, I am not left penniless. There is no way, as a woman with a penis, I can cheat, but you can. I want some type of prenuptial agreement that gives me a compensated "out". This is an agreement between the two of us. Bringing anyone else into our relationship activates the prenuptial. "

"I'll think about it," Herby said. "At this moment, I don't see a problem with your conditions. "

We saw each other three evenings that week. I was always Susan. I was excited about the prospect of living full time as Susan. When I first bought the clothes at the garage sale, I never imagined how my life would go.

We spoke about our future weekends together. As long as there was no pressure to sleep together, it would be an exciting adventure for me. I like dressing and being treated as a woman. This adventure is a partial dream come true. I could stop being a part-time woman. I would be a full-time woman living with my boyfriend. This was a level of "dressing-up" I never thought would happen.

Herby had the money and lawyers. He didn't immediately object to my "demands". I wondered how he would respond after consulting with others.

Herby kept reassuring me that we would work out the "kinks" as we lived together. He has been very sure of himself since we met. That bothered me for some reason. Why wasn't he happy with a part-time Susan? But, I like being Susan with him. He makes me feel good, and it is never boring.

** A week later, First Weekend

On Friday evening, I left work. I had already packed for my weekend with Herby. He had given me instructions on how to get to and enter his house. He explained where things were.

There were no problems finding and entering his house. The house was a big surprise to me. For a single guy, it was big. I walked through each room on the first floor. Everything was neat and in place. I knew he had help once a week to keep the house clean. Upstairs, the master bedroom was easy to identify. The door to my room had a note with my name scrawled on it. The room looked better than my current one. It was furnished femininely. I unpacked my bag with the intent of placing my things in the closet and wardrobe.

There was another woman's clothing in the closet and wardrobe. On closer examination, most of the clothes looked new and about my size. They were more fashionable than the clothes I still had from the garage sale. There were several pairs of adorable heels at the bottom of the closet. An urge overcame me and I had to see if they fit. They were fashionable and fit. I could see myself wearing them on a regular basis. Unfortunately, they were not mine. I found an area in the closet where I placed the clothes I brought with me. Herby still had not arrived. It was time to transition to Susan.

There was always a thrill in becoming Susan. The transition thrilled me. Once the transition thrill was completed, I found comfort in being Susan. Transitioning required that I shed everything that Claude wore. Then, I put on one item of Susan's clothing at a time. I wanted to feel how each item felt and change my perspective.

The first thing I put on was bottom shape-wear, That included panties and a shaping girdle. Once my figure from the waist down looked feminine, I put on my bra and inserted the breast forms. Sitting at a nearby vanity, which Herby had been thoughtful enough to provide, I worked on my face and hair. I had the facial features to go either way, but I wanted to emphasize the feminine. Getting my face and hair right took more effort than getting dressed. Dressed for the rest of the day, I stood in front of a full length mirror and looked at myself. Normally, I stared at myself for a minute or two. I wanted to confirm my mental image of myself as Susan. I was dressed femininely, not sexy, since I knew we were going out to eat.

When I was satisfied with the way I looked and felt, I went downstairs. It was the first time I negotiated a full staircase, dressed and in heels.

I was downstairs drinking coffee at the kitchen table when Herby entered.

"How is everything?" Herby asked as he walked towards me with a smile. Before I could respond, he pulled me to a standing position and placed his lips on mine.

His lips messaged mine as he said, "Beautiful, just beautiful." It was erotic as he pulled my body into his while we kissed. I felt the beginning of a sexual response.

His immediate reaction to me, with his kiss, caught me off-guard. Everything under my clothes was phony, but his reaction to me was not. I reacted to his reaction, by enhancing my feminine chest. Before I had time to respond, he planted another kiss on my lips. When I came up for air, Herby said: "You wanted to say something?"

"Yeah, I did. I'm not sure what it was. I know I should say something. "I simply... "

"I thought you would be dressed for an evening out. Casually dressed is good, and you look great, but are you sure you want to go out this way? "

"No, no, you are right, but there is so much I could carry from my apartment."

"That is why I prepared some clothing for you to wear."

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you see a lot of extra clothing in your room?"

"Yes, but I thought it belonged to another woman."

"Well, I bought those clothes and shoes for you. I got your sizes while in your apartment. Why don't you go upstairs and put on something more appropriate for this evening? You choose what you want to wear."

I went upstairs to "my bedroom" and took a closer look at the clothing Herby bought for me. I was still wearing a dead woman's clothes. Some of them were out of fashion, especially for a woman my age. Leafing through the hanging clothes, I found something appropriate for this evening. When I finished dressing, I put on the heels I had tried on before. In my skirt, hose, and moderate heels, I came to the top of the stairs and yelled down to Herby. I wanted his opinion on what I chose.

He looked up and said something about being gorgeous. I grabbed my pocket book and started down the stairs.

Herby stared at my legs the entire way down.

"You've seen my legs before. What's so unusual? Is something wrong? "

"Nothing is wrong. I never saw you from this angle before. It feels as though this is the first time I am seeing you."

The evening was a dream. We went out for dinner and then to a movie. Afterwards, we walked down the street, window shopping. We always had something to talk about. I was comfortable in my heels and skirt while holding Herby's arm. I felt secure walking with my arm in his. I didn't feel out of place and didn't feel that he was treating me differently. I was his date, and he was taking care of me. It felt good.

I was a little nervous on the drive back to "our" house. I wondered what unexpected situation would arise.

Herby pulled the car into the garage. The interior light went on, and we exited the car. I walked towards the kitchen entrance, being careful not to trip on the many items laying on the floor. Being in an unfamiliar garage in a skirt and heels is daunting. You're not quite sure what or where you are stepping.

Once inside the kitchen, I waited as Herby took my coat to hang it in the main entrance closet.

"You want coffee?" Herby asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'll make it."

"You don't have to... Herby said. "I can make it."

"No, it is OK. If I am going to stay here, I need to be in character as a prospective "wife''. "

I made the coffee for us. Herby sat at the table and never took his eyes off of me as I explored the kitchen.

"Is there something wrong with the way I look?"

"No. Why do you ask," Herby asked.

"You haven't taken your eyes off me all evening, even now."

"To tell you the truth, you look great, very feminine. It fascinates me the way you move. You are naturally feminine and comfortable in heels. Most women I know can't wait to kick off their heels. You seem comfortable in them."

"That is true as long as the heels are medium thick. Skinny heels may look good, but they are hard to wear for a long time. Not to change the subject, but, there is very little food in the house.

"Sorry about that. Living on my own, I eat out a lot. Tomorrow we'll go out for breakfast, after which we'll go shopping for food. "All right?"

"I guess. If we start living together on a full time basis, we'll have to get used to that. This house is pretty big. How come you bought it? "

"I thought I was getting married. The young lady thought otherwise. I only found out at the last minute that she wasn't interested. I have enough money that paying for this house is not a problem. Besides, if I lived in a small apartment like you do, I could not have invited you to move in with me."

We talked till it was late. I washed the cups as Herby watched. When I finished with the cups, Herby escorted me past the master bedroom, to "my bedroom".

When we reached my door, I wasn't sure what to expect.

"Well, this is your room. The other door in your room is for the bathroom and shower. I'll say goodnight and leave you to find your way around. "

Before I got a chance to turn towards my door, Herby grabbed me, pulled me in close and planted a sensuous kiss on my lips. I hadn't expected it and stood in surprise. "God, that kiss was erotic," I thought to myself.

"Good night," Herby said as he walked away from me.

In the room with the door locked, I looked at the bed with the sheets stacked on one end. I would have to make the bed. I didn't expect it, but it's no big deal. I undressed and began placing my clothes in the closet. As I hung the clothes I wore, I took a second look at the clothes Herby bought for me. There was a mixture of everyday clothes plus some semi-formal and a couple of very formal dresses. Was he trying to entice me into staying? I admit that the clothes, and some underwear, he chose, fit my feminine image better than the clothes I had.

I slept in one of the new sexy silk satin one-piece lace teddy jumpsuits. None of the clothes I acquired were anything like this. I slept like the dead.

Before Herby woke up on Saturday morning, I showered, dressed, and drank coffee in the kitchen. He came downstairs wearing pajamas, looking as though he was still asleep. He took one look at me. For a moment, it was obvious that Herby had forgotten that I was staying with him.

"Hope you don't mind if I have a cup of coffee before I go back upstairs and get dressed for the day."

I said, "No problem," as I turned to give him the cup he wanted. His eyes followed me as I walked back and forth.

"You're wearing one of the outfits I left for you?"

"Why, yes. I want to show you that I appreciate your efforts. What do you think? "

"I made the right choices. Don't you agree?"

"Is this a prelude to what I should expect?"

"Well, if all goes as expected, there is a lot a man will do for his "wife."

Herby drank quickly and disappeared up the staircase. I played with the TV controls until I found something interesting to watch. Twenty minutes later, Herby came down the stairs. He was dressed casually. It complimented the way I looked.

"Sorry I woke so late. I am not used to getting up early when I am alone."

"Well, with me here, you aren't alone."

"I'll change my habits to accommodate this new situation. Will that be OK with you? "

"Yes, but can you handle it full time? It's a lot to ask," I said.

"Why? Do you think I enjoy being alone? You are one of the few people I enjoy being with, and I want to spend time with you. Besides, making you happy makes me happy. This situation is good for both of us and gives you all the opportunity to live the way you've dreamed. I am sure you will be happy. If you are happy, then I am happy. "

Once awake and dressed, Herby wasted no time sitting and talking. "Well, it is time we go out for breakfast."

"I am ready if you are," I said.

Herby didn't waste any time. Within a few minutes, we were out the door, in his car, and on our way. We ate breakfast and talked about what Herby had in mind for the next two days. I didn't object to any of his plans. I was curious how living 24 hours a day for 2 days as Herby's "wife" would play out.

The weekend was great. If this was a preview of what life was going to be like as Herby's wife, I was in.

The next three weekends were like the first weekend I spent with Herby.

**Move To Full-Time

"I am still hesitant to make a total commitment," I said to Herby. "Our weekends have been nice. I would like to try living together for a short time, but I have a job. I can't take enough time from my job to do it. What do you suggest? "

"I can arrange for you to work at my company, ITEK2U. Nobody needs to know about our relationship, unless you want to tell them. "

"You own a company? You're talking about me working as a woman? "

"Yes."

"You're asking a lot of me."

"I can't help it. I feel this way. Are you happy with the way we are now? "

"Sort of."

"Suppose you keep your apartment and any money you make. If you feel threatened, you can always leave. "

"What about the prenuptial?" I asked.

Herby went to his briefcase and pulled out a folder. "This is a draft copy of a prenuptial agreement between us. I think it covers everything you asked for. If you approve, we'll both sign it and have it registered. You can have a lawyer look it over, if you want. I am pretty sure you'll be happy with everything in it."

dorbb2
dorbb2
222 Followers