Garage Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wobbled a bit as we walked to the dance floor. Drinking and walking in heels don't mix. For stability, I draped myself over Herby as we moved to the rhythm of the music. I was feeling "in the moment" and wanted to enjoy myself. My inhibitions were lowered. Herby was shocked since this was in contrast to my earlier concerns. We danced while bumping into others. After a while, we retired to our table to drink and eat some of what was placed at each setting.

We were sitting at the table, picking at the food. Several women came over to compliment me on my dress, and, by extension, on my shoes. They came with their reluctant husbands. I followed the women's lead and kept my conversation focused on topics other than work. They appreciated that. At 5'7" I am taller than most women. Heels put me closer to 5'10". Within the group of women that surrounded me, I was surprised that some women towered over me. They wore heels, but didn't need them for height. As we talked about fashion and places to go shopping, the men separated from us.

After a short time, I looked for Herby. He was in a group of men. They looked as though they were talking about work related subjects. I wondered how he handled himself without letting them know he was the company's owner.

By the end of the evening, we, meaning mostly me, exchanged phone numbers with several wives. While I didn't confirm anything, I think it was assumed that Herby and I lived together.

The men wandered off, most probably to the open bar. That left me alone in a group of women. Herby was my security, and he was gone. I exchanged contact information with many of the women. Afterwards, they went looking for their errant husbands. Our group dwindled in size. I was going to sit back at the table when the last of the women left. That is when a man approached me and asked to dance. That surprised me. I looked for Herby.

"Your hubby is at the bar, drinking and talking with others. You're alone. I saw you dancing before, and you looked like you wanted to let loose. How about joining me on the dance floor. I'll bring you back, just as I found you."

I looked for Herby. I caught his eye. It was evident that he saw the man talking to me. I tried to tele-communicate with him by looking at the man, then at the dance floor, and back at the man. I was pretty sure he gave me an OK nod.

"OK, sure," I said.

I kept a distance from him as we danced. He didn't do anything inappropriate. After the first dance, there was a second. The first dance was slow. The second dance was a classic. I had danced as Claude. It was a first for me to dance it as a woman, in high heels and a dress. I was proud of myself as I synchronized my movements with my partner's. We were walking back to my table when the band struck up another more modern dance. My hand was grabbed, and I was pulled back onto the dance floor.

After three dances, I was ready to sit for a while and told my dance partner that. On the way back to my table, the band began playing line dancing music. My previous dancing partner had left me at the table. I was preparing to sit down when another hand grabbed mine.

"Please," he said. "It's a line dance. It doesn't take much energy, and I like your moves."

Herby was still missing. My options were to sit alone or dance.

"OK," I said. "But after this, I must sit and relax."

He followed me to the dance floor and directed me where to stop. I turned around to look at him, then noticed that we were all standing side by side. The music started and people started moving. This was my first time, and the dance moves were strange to me. My partner encouraged me and explained the sequence of dance steps. Once again, I was forced to move in my feminine outfit. My heels were higher than normal, and my feet and legs were hurting. By adjusting the way I moved, I lessened the hurt. I was limping by the time I made it back to our table.

I made it back to our table just as Herby did.

"Having a good time, I see."

"Considering that you abandoned me, I guess so."

"I was letting you find your groove. You look really good. I think a lot of guys are jealous of me. You are pretty, confident, friendly, and have great moves. I am glad we are together."

I was about to object to something. I wasn't sure to do. I just felt that I should object to something, anything. I knew my feelings made no sense. I was thinking about what I could object to when Herby pulled me into him and placed his lips on mine. I was too surprised to say or do anything. When we parted, he asked, "Do I have lipstick on my face?"

I grabbed my bag, pulled out a tissue and, dunked it in a glass of water to wipe his face. "Lipstick doesn't look good on you!" I said.

Several people were looking at us. I blushed, then pretended to ignore them. We sat at the table and began picking at our food again.

"Are you two married or are you getting married?" one of the women at the table asked.

I looked at Herby and didn't say anything.

"That is a question we have to answer," he said.

The way Herby answered, and the way others looked at me, made me feel uncomfortable. I got up, took my bag and went to the ladies room.

By the time I got back, whatever had been said, was said. I would find out later when we got home.

I danced several times with Herby before we left. I needed Herby badly. My legs and feet were killing me. I also drank too much. I was never a big drinker. I was ready to leave for the night. Herby saw my pain. Luckily, it was Friday evening. I didn't work on Saturdays.

By the time we were ready to leave, there was a plethora of people saying goodbye. I was overwhelmed as many people said good night to us and promised to remain in contact. After many cheek kisses, I was ready for a simple handshake. I think, several of the men just wanted to touch me. I am, after all, a guy in a dress. No matter that I looked good as a woman, it was odd to respond as a smiling woman. I was happy to see Herby socializing. I was happy for him. At the same time, Herby looked at me. I am sure he was happy for me, but for a different reason.

After saying our goodbyes, Herby got our coats and helped me on with mine. Holding his arm for balance, we walked to the exit. I was hurting. There is nothing like having a guy to rely on. He opened my door and held me as I sat ass first into the car seat. As soon as the door closed, I opened my coat and reached for my feet.

By the time Herby came around the car and got into his seat, I had removed my shoes.

"I thought you were comfortable in heels?"

"Not heels this high. They may look good, and maybe you like seeing me wear them, but it is hard to spend too much time in them."

"So you won't wear them again?"

"Sure, I will. I just have to get used to them. You have no idea how sexy they make me feel."

"Just like a woman!"

"Yup. That is what you wanted. And now that I am that way, I like it.

"At the table, they asked if we were married or getting married."

"I went to the ladies' room rather than answer. What did you say while I was gone?"

"I told them I was working on that."

"Really, knowing all that you know about me?"

"Yeah. I realize in life, there are always a few things."

I looked at him, wondering where he got those thoughts. It is one thing to impersonate a woman. It is another thing to build a life with a spouse as one.

"My feet hurt," I said. "You have to take care of me." I questioned.

"I will take care of you for a long time."

I didn't respond, but mentally questioned what plans he was considering.

When we got home that evening, Herby was attentive to my needs. I like being treated as a woman. Sometimes I feel as though Herby is trying to mold me into some idea of what he thinks I should be.

My coworkers did not know much about me. They knew I lived with my boyfriend, Herby, but not much else. I was hired and started working as Susan. There was no way I could work with them without telling them some of my history. Those parts of my history that I told them were as close to the truth as possible, without any mention of gender.

Although I began as a temporary secretary, it soon became obvious that I had more talents. In a short time, I was moving up the ladder. If they only knew the truth about where and with whom I lived.

** END CHAPTER FOUR

Jill

Herby

Me (Claude>>Susan)

ITEK2U Herby's Company

ITEK2U YrCoworker party

Jimmy Buyer of Susan's Used CLothes

_