All Comments on 'Garbage'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
G.I.G.O. TO THE UTMOST

should have recycled better, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anything but "Garbage"

Great story! Well written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Recycled

predictable but enjoyable, love the humor, plot/characters mostly fluff tho

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
Nice read

As someone else commented - predictable yet enjoyable. The characters seemed consistent , which is what makes the difference - Linda and Stanley were both believable characters.

The financial sleight of hand was a bit of stretch but that is part of the fun in fiction. The one part that is illogical (but again believable from an emotional stand point) is Stanley's blaming his daughter for the distance in their relationship.

He had not given the reason and as far as Linda was concerned he went crazy and gambled and lost the money - why would she confess her sordid affair to her daughter especially when she knew that it was a secret thing.

But again maybe again he might have wanted his daughter to see him as a noble knight and pull for him whatever be the circumstances and was being a bit irrational and rather emotional about it.

Well written story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
fun read

Especially liked the comparison of Linda's craving of the bracelet to Gollum and his need for the ring of power. A good scorched earth revenge story. Thanks for writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
another hit

keep on with the stories my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

predictable as always

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Some Wimps Would Say This Story Is Pandering for Neanderthal Knuckledraggerz !!

But let me get this straight. After 24 years of what was a 'acceptable marriage'. if one of the partners commits infidelity, the wronged half has a right to all the assets that were accumulated during the ' acceptable years ' .

Fantastic ! Yet clearly Linda has not been punished enough for her handful of tawdry trysts. Stan schould have tricked her into becoming a Muslim and moved to Afghanistan . Then he could have handed her over to the Taliban to raped, buried into a pit with only her head above ground and stoned to death.

Stang , you are a good writer but your trouble is your waaaaaay TOO KINDHEARTED . When a spouse who has been a acceptable mate for roughly a quarter of a century but cheats in the last year of the marriage it's just NOT ENOUGH you leave them in MERE abject penury & adrift in mental health issues exacerbated by said poverty.

This is clear cut wimp behavior ! Only BLOOD will restore lost honor. By the way what about those infidel jaywalkers who have the temerity to go from one side of the street to another in another crosswalk zone? So what if this is their first offense ! Their jaywalking feet should be covered in honey & immobilized and placed in fire ant colony.

Now what to do about insolent, black young people who listen to rap music on cell phone speaker sans headphones on public buses ? Perhaps ....

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
It's must be nice to be white rich white folks.

Try getting a divorce when you're unemployed, uneducated, and poor. Compounded by the fact that you're named Ollie Hitler, and you're old, fat, bald, and ugly, with no place to go if you move out.

Motels are phenomenally expensive when you have no money, and even fugly fat broads don't want to have anything to do with you.

Ah - what the hell!

That wouldn't be fun to read at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it

Well written, with some sensible ideas presented about relationships. Of course the financial and suddenly arrived perfect other woman is a bit of a stretch, but that's how stories work. Not like life, like fiction. Thank you

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
FIVE STARS as always!

Stang you are the man! I love your work and am always waiting to see whats next.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Another Good Read

A good and entertaining story that meets up with what I've come to expect from you. Were there parts that I didn't like? Were some plot devices a bit of a stretch? Sure. But what I wanted to scream from the rooftops to some who have commented negatively here is that this is, after all, a work of fiction.

I'm always delighted to see a new story from you posted on the site. This is due to the certain fact that nine times out of ten I'm in for a good read. This one, for me, was one of the nine. Thanks Stang, and I'll be looking out for your next effort with great expectation.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Thanks

for a nice read - entertaining as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The king of LW

Have you considered taking over some other categories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Her Ass....

shrunk to 26 Inches? Really? Garbage is right.

LaddydeathLaddydeathabout 12 years ago

Stang you are the man! I love your work and am always waiting to see whats next.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed Reading this One

But I did not care for the Linda character. She seemed more cartoon than anything else. Surely, someone her age & in her position would have required significantly more motivation to degrade herself with the maintenance guy; perhaps some kind of substance abuse issue. I put the grandmother in the same category; a little too cartooney. The rest of the tale was terrific, I thought the husband had layers and his struggles seemed genuine.

The revenge was probably unrealistic, although it felt good to read.

I wonder if anyone's ever written one of these where the couple do not have unlimited resources. Splitting up or getting revenge would be much more complicated on a budget.

sabajones623sabajones623about 12 years ago
AZ rocks!

As a resident of AZ, i can say the freeways are much better than surface streets but speeding is definitely frowned upon. The cops here are dicks!

And SS06, where the hell are Krogers here??

Another fine read, as always!!!!!

5*

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Naturaly 5 stars

First it was an excellent Romantic Revenge Story. I think a divorce after the children left the family home the divorced parents (grandparents) must manage a civilized connection each other. Stan was succesfull with this barbecue to get back his dughter and future grandchild and Linda could meet her mistake and perhaps she will heal up her depression. The names from the old Hoolywood serial Stan and Laurel was very humorous. I remamber Madonna was American.

sojomansojomanabout 12 years ago
Excellent story ...

Enjoyed it from start to end. Nice Laurel & Hardy touch, I was expecting Hardy to show up at some point, and wasn't disappointed. It was nicely done. Thanks for another great read.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Nice Enjoyable Read!

Of course it is not a true story.... The thing is that maybe she got what she deserved, but she did not get what society would give her.... Gee whiz 60 years ago most people thought that adultery justified homicide and I know of at least one male who killed his wife "in legitimate defence of his honour" according to the public record! Personally, I am not into doing violence unless it is in reaction to unbearable pain. His revenge in this case seems very just, though I think that living well is far more important. Just think, he could have spent another 20 years in the Briar patch....

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Another

Another good one. It's fun to see what you come up with next. I thought Stanley handled that very well.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 12 years ago
strictly according to formula

Innocent hubby - but lacking totally in Christian charity [it is something that is in short supply in this country] Cheating wife - generally worthless and self-destructive, traits for which hubby beans NO responsibility whatever, of course

And preternaturally successful plot to ruin and impoverish wife

And angelic second one to replace the first

Yup - the author completed the checklist

Occasionally somebody deviates from the checklist - that is what is called "creativity"

This is just repeating the same tired story, changing the occasional detail. Since repeating the formula does not overly stress the reading and comprehension skills of LW fans who hate women the ratings are high.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I rarely read a story this long, but this one is a great read !!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Only fantasy

@ Dear H.H.Morant The wimp willing cuckold story fans tell us consequence story fans: The story is only fantasy. All right the wimp story fans are right. (We must agree a true if it arrives from an opposite group). Generaly a wife takes the cheating husband cleaners and if the wife is the cheater generaly the husband was taken cleaners. We like reading stories about the lucky minority of the exhusbands who were succesfull after divorce, and these stories are only fantasy.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
only retards like Duna

will argue with HH, story was formulaic and predictable with cardboard characters BUT - it was well done and satisfies some readers for those same reasons. Rehnquist is one of the most unoriginal, unimaginative and uncreative writers on this site yet has enjoyable stories because although formulaic and predictable they are very well written.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
response...

I wasn't going to write a comment on this story. I gave it 4 stars. The comment by HH Morant moves me to say again that I like muatang man's formula!He tends to write stories about men with balls. Most of the stories in the LW catagory are written by candy ass faggots and viewed favorably by wimps of the same persuasion.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Are not the cuckolding stories formulaic?????????

@ Dear Anon Are not the wimp willing cuckold stories formulaic????????????

A good consequence story (revenge, simple consequence or reconcilation) consists of more parts. You know the past of the married pair, the cheating or the discovering of the cheating, the revenge/divorce and aftermath and the life without each-other.

In the cuckolding stories you WILL NOT FIND ANY FUTURE of the married pairs. What is the couse this funny thing????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cuckeye, duna & SS06 fans everywhere

This story is fast food for the brain. Fuckwads that can't think or don't know better try to argue or defend it instead of praising it for what it is. Damn good fast food!

maxx308maxx308about 12 years ago
5 Stars

Another well written story. Thanks!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
I love the set-up to this story.

I still haven't finished it, but had to comment.

I commented on The Love Boat that I liked that you moved outside your usual format of guy-loves-wife-who-cheats-on-him-with-all-his-heart model. The hero there admitted that he didn't really love her. I thought that was cool and novel for you.

I requested more of that type of story. And, here you did it. Not that my request probably had the least thing to do with it, but I am glad to see it.

The guy was true to her, was in love with her once, still loved her, but didn't really like her that much after many years, etc. It seems so real to me, and such an interesting head-space to explore.

Your writing seems very spot on-much more polished than your usual fairly high standards.

Again, haven't finished it, but the first couple of pages are just excellent, and I wanted to note that.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Conflicted

I don't like Stanley. His opening statements about his opinions make him into a petty jerk. His wife may have little respect for him but he's showing equal disrespect for his wife. No, he isn't fucking anyone else but he doesn't love his wife. He is trying to figure out how to tolerate her. So that makes him into a devil fighting on the side of Heaven. He may be fighting for a cause I believe in but it creeps me out that he's with me.

Linda is a disgusting person. She is supremely selfish. When we get to the end and she is giving the "explanation" for her behavior I want to vomit. Linda is responsible her own life. SHE uses her sexuality to get what she wants. SHE chooses not to work, not to stay in shape, and not to participate in outside groups. Then she feels she has no identity? Well, she is right, because SHE made it so. Maybe Stanley could have pushed a bit to get her involved in other things but she probably would have resisted and in the end her life is HER responsibility. Even having had all this time and therapy to consider her situation she is still whining "You don't understand how bad I felt". Bullshit! She choose to wallow in her situation rather than do anything positive about it.

The issue about him disappearing millions of dollars is a bit absurd but oh well, I agree with his assessment, why should he pay her for fucking around on him. Some comments has argued for equal distribution of marital assets. Yes, that's the law but it's bullshit. Many times the husband is earning large amounts of money because he is very smart and a hard worker. On her own, his wife would never make large amounts of money. She contributes minimally to the household. Remember Stanley was doing chores as well and helped raise his daughter. Why is she entitled to a large prize for marrying Stanley when it is HIS efforts that earned the money? Just because she fucked him? BTW, I feel exactly the same way about a very successful woman and an average husband. There should be no big prize just for being married. If you can prove your spouse prevented you from working when you wanted to, maybe. But if you have no proof you have education or skills that would earn big money, why should you get big bucks in a divorce?

Summing up, Linda flagrantly cheated and was disrespectful just because she was a selfish bitch. She got dumped and got no money. Good! But the story didn't have a positive feel to it because Stanley was an ass as well. He seems to like Margaret because she is sexy, a shallow reason and, after Linda, one that I would think he would be wary of, He's lucky that Margaret isn't a manipulative bitch like Linda.

To be fair, life is probably like this, neither spouse being an angel.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
at least

Stang's characters are willing to admit their own flaws.Ironically stan's biggest flaw if you can call it that is he loved her too much,put up with her crap too long.Ironically they both sort of had the same issue in the end,lack of self confidence.Maybe if stan confronted linda about her behavior this wouldn't happen,maybe if he confronted her about dino she would have told the truth about what she was feeling and they could have refound their love.There is a major irony to the story,women complain about how they are judged by their looks,yet if someone loves.them the way they are,they feel like it is the other person's fault for not complaining.

What makes this a fantasy is the legal situation.No lawyer would ever be involved in Stan's scheme to hide assets,and the papers Linda signs would ve thrown out for fraud.The fact that all the forms were signed on the same date would lend credence to Lunda's side.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
It was a real good story, Amigo.

Cinco Estrellas! You never let us down. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
linda was a bitch but stanleys revenge was over the top

25-30 years into a marriage he looks to cheat her out of any assets they aquired in the marriage. she was a bitch who lost her way and cheated . he was no better than accepting her behavior and seeking to destroy her. she was entiltled to much more than to be left destitue and a burden to their daughter. so he winds up punishing the daughter also.. nice guy stanley,so he finds love and still does not own up to his responsiblitys to his ex wife future. if she had hired a acct who traces the money she would have found out how she was robbed. she was wrong but he was worse and to have the handyman attacked and harmed was over the top.. he got away with breaking the law on two people and doesnot deserve marqarets love.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 12 years ago
Another Great SS06 story

Liked this one very much. Everyone comes out well except those who deserve to suffer. Well done story line and very well written also.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Definitely Five Stars!

SS06 is definitely the man! I really look forward to Thursdays, just so I can read the next story. This one was just outstanding. I especially enjoyed the sarcasm displayed by Stanley from time to time. It would have been a great Valentine's Day offering.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
And....I've finished it

The hero was a little hard-core with his deception in re: assets. No lawyer would be complicit with that level of deception (well, I guess you can always find one, but very unlikely). I'm all for burning the bitch, but she did give him 24 years of good marriage, and only cheated for a few weeks (a few weeks too many, of course). The marriage had already run its course. It could have been saved, but not after her cheating.

Still, I cannot help but feel that he was both overly brutal and incredibly stupid to perpetrate his fraud (which is what it was). The woman was a stay at home mom. She didn't develop work skills or earning capactity because, by mutual consent, she stayed at home for their marriage. She deserved something-rather than becoming destitute and a ward of their daughter (real nice to drop that bomb daugher and hubby with their young family). So, I think he was something of an asshole. Plus, he was stupid. She could bring an action against him-get an accounting of his present assets-and get the divorce decree modified and have his ass in jail. Any lawyer would tell him that.

But, whatever. The story was still good. It was nice to see the hero live the good life. It was interesting to get the wife's point of view.

Well written, but a little 'talky' towards the end.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeabout 12 years ago
Normally I like your stories...

... But I hated this one. He was looking to destroy her financially even before he knew about the cheating. Obviously, he loved money more than his ex wife, no wonder she turned into a bitch. And he is already showing signs of putting money over Margaret. I think she is smart enough, though, to eventually catch on to the signs and, knowing how he did his ex over in the past, clean him out in a divorce.

Yeah. Normally I freak out over how women screw men over in divorce court... but in this case I would think it would be truely a case of being run down by the Karma Train. The main character truely deserves to live his remaining days under a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ends with a whimper

Not the story, SS06's run as the reason to check in once a week. The closet cuckolds who live on this site (whom SS obviously now writes for) can celebrate SS becoming JPB, for those of us with lives it is a sad day.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Difference between 2 stories

GaryAPB's story "It Was Something in Her Voice" is an interesting simple consequence story and it is not revenge story. The circumtances are similar the wife cheats at the end of longtime marriage, but the husband does not do financial tricks only abandon his wife after the divorce and he finds a widow but he and the widow mate drift apart. Everybody the children, exwife and exhusband are unhappy.

The exwife is an alcoholic and got extra pounds, etc. GaryAPB's story is nearer to the true life, but SS06's story has an optimistic ending. Both stories are good, but I would live in SS06'World......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How manly!

How manly to steal your wife's assets and make her destitute and to have her lover beaten by proxy. All this for pride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna, you live in your own world

What color is the sky in there?

donofNYSoutherntierdonofNYSoutherntierabout 12 years ago
Yes this is more your style

Will be looking for your next one......Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nah, duna doesn't live in his own world

he lives on this freaking site, a more prolific and more incoherent commenter than that stupid shite dwmorncok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well written and coherently presented. Your descriptions are clear and well developed. Nice job

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@Dear Anon You have not to know the results of the modern biology. Our brain works in such a method that we can put our mind in many fictional circumtances. This is the biological foundation to enjoy movies, stories for example in Lit.

It is very interesting, but the true love is a working state for our brain.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Dino was stealin' when he should have been buyin'. Uriah Heep. The lawyers say that most marriages fail because the people grow apart. I would bet that it is things like the garbage that lead to that point. Once the bitchiness starts it is hard to stop. I have a Strat signed by The Cult hanging on the garage wall. :) It has always been a mystery to me why loud Rock&Roll makes the car go faster. Must be a conspiracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna is the last person

who should be talking about how brains work. I agree with the JustPlainBob comment, story read like dozens of other crap stories except with cutesy names. 2 stars.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Another good one

I enjoyed the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG Duna

Just shut the fuck up!!!!! Jeeze,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Long, tedious, and boring, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,, as usual.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Liked the story.

But I have to admit, it does seem like the formula is getting old. I do like runner stories, but this didn't feel like one. Everything was decided when he exited the stage. The odd part was that he came back in, and was able to hide most of his accets.

I actually didn't like that he was a real bastard about the money. All marriages, especially one where the wife stays at home and provides for her husband and children, are commiting their life to others. I understand that the wife's cheating made the husband want to cut her off, but it should not be done financially.

I ended up not liking the husband, or the wife. SS, you seem to spend a lot of time trying to justify a husband's behaviour, by making him the victim. I am now starting to see that most of the time, what you have described is a two part process. In this case, the husband may have taked the wife for granted first, and she feels a need for an ego boost. I am not saying that what the wife did was justified, but, what is really happening is a lack of communication, and both people relying on manipulation to get what they want, and not understanding what the other really needs.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Dear dictatorship supporter Anon

Dear Anon I will not shut up for sake of an anonim dictatorship supporter. BTW So the number of the comments will earlier be more than 100 .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for a great story, StangStar

A story that seems to show you've been there - it has that kind of ring of truth. This was one of your best stories - thanks from this grateful reader.

As for the rude comments from readers? Well..... some of us readers get really, really p....d off with the nerr-do-wells who crawl out of the woodwork and slang off an author. Some of your readers may remember some years back a lady here in the UK by the name of Mary Whitehouse, who was big into censorship (I paraphrase her activities perhaps inaccurately). My answer to your nerr-do-wells echoes a response that many people used to give to the said Mary: 'If you don't like something, don't go on and on about it - just press the OFF switch'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hey fucktards

SS06 wants feedback (as do most authors) and whether it is positive or negative it helps him with his goal of becoming a better writer. Stop commenting about comments you no-life ignorant fucks. SS06, this story is "garbage" and you know it; my guess is you are trolling the trolls and if so, well done.

vestspetvestspetabout 12 years ago
Entertaining as always

One of the things I love to do when I'm reading your stories is count how many celebrities will pop up in your stories.... like Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy. Oh course my favorite character is Jerry Cantrell. But, then I'm a huge Alice in Chains Fan. You rock!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
So it was Stan Laurel and his lawyer Oliver Hardy who cooked up his plans for the divorce

Well it's a fine mess that you have gotten us into now.

A great story that was very entertaining to read. Although I thought that it wasn't too probable that he would have gotten out of paying through the ass for the divorce settlement.

Still in all, it was a very good storyline,that was well written and edited very nicely.

I sometimes think that the editors don't get enough recognition for their work, and this author has a very good editor. Thumbs up for the editor...

Thanks Stang-man for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Good read, although the idea of the bracelet being given away at the end seems wrong. It shoulda been pawned or sold so he could get a Supercharger kit in his GT. His ex never deserved to get it.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
I may have seemed too critical on my first post.

I liked the message, "Don't use sex as a weapon!", and if the only thing you wanted the reader to walk away with is that, then this was a good story. I believe that this story is also a good for the 'last straw' effect. The husband had enough of the wife's crap, and even though taking out the garbage is a little thing, it was the last straw, in this case. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
same old worn out story

different names, different words. Same theme. It's getting boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best writer here, but not one of his best stories.

Kinda boring and dragged out. Still, Stang is the best author here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
again?

The hero screws over the cheating wife, has some buddies smack the other guy, then rides off into the sunset in the neat mustang with the next hottie and all the money?

It took seven pages to write this...again?

Plus the author is thin skinned and deletes those of us who are tired of this repititious...garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We keep begging you to

cut the length down by half or more.

Here is the Cliff Notes on every Stang story:

We have a real pattern here. In six or seven pages a guy realizes his wife has a fat ass and legs and yet screws around. He doesn't just dump her fat ass, he destroys her and moves on with the slim blonde he realizes has always loved him. This happens week after week and the same readers are amazed every week. Your stories remind me of "Groundhog Day". We are trapped in this recurring nightmare of a fat, unfaithful wife, a slim, active, smart, loyal, Mustang obsessed husband, a sexy slim friend or neighbor, and some sort of twisted revenge, like a cement truck crushing the fat wife. Week in and week out, with no end in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is funny

I didn't like your story, it is the same as all the rest that you write, all you ever do is change the names and the background.

The funny part is you are sitting there right now this very instant hitting the delete button on any comments you don't like.

You really do need to expand your horizens, this was 7 pages of same old same old.

I would open an account so I am not anonymous but I don't want to. My *2* here was generous.

magooomagoooabout 12 years ago
good work

an act of kindness besides the trinket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
gotta agree with

the Groundhog Day comment or stangstar just trolling the trolls, this story is a steaming pile of crap, no fresh ideas so just submit garbage eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep writing

Yes, your stories share many similarities, but I still like them. You not only post good stories that are fun to read, but you also do it on schedule. All those who keep complaining need to get a clue. You are a great writer who writes what you want. You have a solid fan base who loves your work, and we dont bitch about the stories you give to us for nothing but our votes and support. I love that your characters always have a thing for mustangs, its your trademark after all. I love that your stories are long so that there is more to enjoy. So dont listen to the assholes who complain because your not writing what and how they want you to. Keep up the great work and just tune out all these jerks. To all the jerks, if you dont like it, dont read it. If you want something different go read someone elses stuff or write your own. Have a nice day!

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

I thought it was a nice, light-hearted story. It was quite predictable though, as are most of your postings. It was still a good read and I thank you for it. As for the length, I thought it was fine for the story as there were not a bunch of paragraphs that did not contribute to the story. That bad one with all the dreams in it was waaayyy too long because the dreams added very little to the story. Thank you, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to all the shitbirds

We know you have no life and think of SS06 as your BFF but really he is a writer who wants to be better and your inane praising of crap work is worth far less than honest criticism. Get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good as always, but........

I do like "Torch the Bitch" stories. I feel that type of disrespect and treachery deserves a mushroom cloud. It is totally selfish for a spouse to drag an unknowing significant other into a situation without their consent or knowledge. Adultery is a marriage destoryer.

By the same token to deny a person who has given the majority of their adult lives to your comfort and benefit should lose everything for a few months of lunacy. It is just as big a betrayal as the adultery. Less than half of the assets, yes. As much as I hate cheaters, I hate unfairness just as much.

Stanley was responsible for the situation. I hate writing that, but he should have taken that cow to task long ago. It never should have gotten to that point. Men should never let women control the marriage, they are emotionally unstable. That's why the Bible commands that the husband is the head of the house. I know that this statement is politically incorrect, but women will take a male weakness and wedge it into disrespect without even realizing they are doing it. So, though I hate women's penchant of blaming the man for their own moral failings, in this case Stanley allowed his wife to develop into a shrew. The only way he could regain his self respect was to leave her pennyless. That's weak, cowardly and patently unfair. I didn't like either Stanley or Linda.

I do like reading your stories though. *5*

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Duna, you're an idiot... wish you would occasionally say something that makes sense... You're very much like that Tazz317 commenter. I mean, WTF??

Story was long, repetitive and in the exact same vein as everything else this author has written. Clearly, he's in love with typing. Overstating his plot like he's some corporate flunky, trying to oversell his product. A nerd and a geek hiding behind a Mustang. Seen the comments telling him to edit his stories down, but he doesn't listen.

I agree, that with a sharp red pen, and maybe some re-wording, this would make an amazing two page story. Actually, if all of his stories received this sort of editing, he would be without a doubt, the most popular writer on this site.

Right now though? He's the type of idiot that thinks flooding this site with copious amounts of templated, repetitive trash, is some sort of substitute for a story where the author has something interesting to say... Nahhh, he's just filling a void till a good writer actually posts something enjoyable. Want proof? 72+ comments, and still no red "H".

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear trite_reader If you like very much the willing cuckold stories READ them.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Dear trite_reader If you are not willing cuckold story fan I ask your forgivennes. I have more than 1000 comments if you want to know my some interesting comments I recommend the next stories where I have some interesting comments:

1. lucsmith "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime"

2. ohio "Visiting Richard Gronier"

3. Matt Moreau "Madifan and Jessica Carlisle"

4. K.K. "Flight Delay"

5. the Troubador "Wife Gets Caught"

6. StangStar06 "Forever Gone, Forever You"

BTW I am sorry if sombody got some injury inocently in the heat of the discuss.

However I suggest to read my comments from the oldest, because there is story where I wrote more than 10 comments.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
How stupid is Margaret?

I mean, she knows that Linda gave him 20ish years of good service, fixing his meals, keeping his house clean, sucking his cock, ironing his clothes and in return for that, he destroys her.

If the guy put in 27 years at the company, and for 20 he did a bang up job, the next 5 were so so and the last two he was a waste, he'd still expect a pension. But that isn't what he offered Linda.

So my question is, knowing the character of Stanley, who is happy to help out the new young thing with the perky breasts, but not the woman who slurped down decades of his sperm, why would Margaret take that chance that in a few years, she might not entrace him as much any more? After all, the whole point of his discontent was that he was spending too much time with Linda. What are the prospects of Margaret? Linda lasted for decades due to their intermitent contact. She is diving right into 24/7.

Margaret, babe...two words Pre. Nup!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
holy crap...

that duna guy is one fucked up nutjob, yikes... Story didn't work, paint by numbers much? JPB would be proud.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
I am not tired to write comments

Đear FD45 Majority of SS06 stories there are fable stories, which talks about the consequence of the cheating with a capable and faithful husband and not true life situation with excellent humor. No more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh brother...

Linda is screwed up, but Stan is just a colossal dick. It was a painful story to stick with when the only likable characters are peripheral. I got some apologizing to do to JPB. His stories do as much in less than half the pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fixed her good!

Loved the story; gave me great ideas on what to prepare for in the event I D`I`V`O`R`C`E. Some people just don't appreciate how good they got it!

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Good one

Great writing as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read.

A little long but an interesting and enjoyable read.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Duna, you're an idiot.

What the fuck are you going on about?!? Maybe, you ought to actually read what I wrote and respond to that instead of babbling on about your obsession with cuckolding or dick sucking or whatever... no one gives a fuck mmkay?

Hahahahaha.....

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
I change my apology.

@ trite_reader Your last comment shows us you are WILLING CUCKOLD SUPPORTER. I do not stopp writting comments, because it is pleased me you are annoyed from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just ignore Duna

like the rest of us sane people. It's like that mental patient who exists in their own world, he just babbles on about stuff and makes no sense so tune it out like bad muzak.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Without injury answe

@ trite_reader You accused me I do not answer your opinion.

Your opinion was the next: "Duna, you're an idiot... wish you would occasionally say something that makes sense... You're very much like that Tazz317 commenter. I mean, WTF??" And you told me: "I What the fuck are you going on about?!? Maybe, you ought to actually read what I wrote and respond to"

I REPEAT MY FIRST ANSWER TO YOUR, BTW NOT MY BUSSINES IS YOUR BELOW 50 IQ RESULT.

I have more than 1000 comments if you want to know my some interesting comments I recommend the next stories where I have some interesting comments:

1. lucsmith "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime"

2. ohio "Visiting Richard Gronier"

3. Matt Moreau "Madifan and Jessica Carlisle"

4. K.K. "Flight Delay"

5. the Troubador "Wife Gets Caught"

6. StangStar06 "Forever Gone, Forever You"

BTW I am sorry if sombody got some injury inocently in the heat of the discuss.

However I suggest to read my comments from the oldest, because there is story where I wrote more than 10 comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To @trite_reader

Not only are you a trite reader you are a trite writer.

If you have some constructive criticism for the authors you should leave it. More than any other author Stang has listened and tried to get better.

Not every story is going to be a masterpiece. But he has had more good stories than bad by far.

You on the other hand seem to be able to do nothing but provide useless negative comments. You and the rest of the naysayers are nothing more than little Chihuahua's. You make a lot of irritating noise but aren't much use for anything.

I notice you haven't submitted any stories yet.

So just like all the rest of the idiots out there that provide vicious attacks, say something uselfu or just shut the hell up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story and very real...

in many ways. I have been married to a cheater and a spender who wouldn't cheat. People change in a long term marriages as this writer outlined. Women fight the aging problem and losing their looks. Men get more conservative and money conscious as they age and more self-righteous as well. The 3 times a day sex goes to once in a while sex and is controlled by the woman after the first few years. There is nothing new there. There are different reasons for men and women to cheat and most reasons are selfish. All are disrespectful to the husband or wife and engender rage and despair.

I think most of the commenters have good points on this story and all of us have been reminded that this is fiction. Stang's formula works because most of his readers are male and we want the husband to be the good guy and the wife to be a thoughtless, stupid, needy bitch that is willing to cheat even though she does love her husband in ways. In Stang's stories, the the husband is generally selfrighteous, attractive, intelligent, talented, vengeful, and able to get an Angel as a replacement. We all want that and I did that myself after fifteen years with my first wife. After 30 years of marriage to the second wife, I realize that men and women are different species and are never completely happy with lifes' changes.

We men use are eyes mostly when we start out with a woman, and as this writer said, we learn to tolerate each other through the years. Sometimes it all falls apart again, and sometimes not. We have learned that it is cheaper to keep them after the first divorce because most of us non-wimps end up broke and have to struggle for years to recoup our losses. By then our new wives are no longer young and pretty and our sex is controlled. The cyle begins again but we are much more tolerant and communitive the second time around for stated reasons. Maybe we are even wimps?

Thanks StangStar

I personally just don't comment if I hit a story I don't like much...I have finally realized it is just fiction based on some real-life events we have all experienced.

Ron Wood - Old Marine Vet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ron Wood hit the nail on the head

SS06 enjoys some popularity from self righteous men since they can associate with the protagonist. Artists and writers either develop and grow or become stale, and as Ron wood pointed out SS06 has found a formula his readers like. He will continue to pander to his small subset of fans, others will wander off in search of more interesting and thought provoking work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Trite_reader is wimp cuckold story reader and probably a wimp cuckold himself.

As are 99.9% of the commentators that write negative comments on stories that show a man with his manhood intact. Also 99.9% of these cuckold wimp commentators have no idea how to write a story or if they tried it would involve the humilation and unmanning of their male characters just like they are humiliated and unmanned by their wives and girlfriends who fuck other people because they can't satisfy their partner. Stangstar generally writes about men who are still men and have thier balls it's very easy for cucks to hand over thier manhood to their wives and girlfriends and then cry like little babies when someone writes a story about a man with his manhood intact. The most logical thing to do is NOT read Stangstars stories. As for Duna? keep your comments coming if it gets the willing cucks panties in a bunch then you are doing a great job, carry on. And Stang? keep writing and keep annoying the willing wimp cuck readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Calm down closet cucky

Your secret is safe, noone is forcing you out of the closet. Real men do laugh at your pathetic asses but why give a shit? It is on a sex story site, not at the Burger King where you work (if you even have a job). You'll be assistant manager before retirement.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
OMG -

Actually, just forget it...

My initial comments WERE a critique of the story. Fucking fags out there, just like Duna, obviously misunderstood my comments, and because I didn't bow down, gushing with overwhelming enthusiasm no doubt awaiting the author to take me, any way he wants, for a story -which I actually liked by the way, it turns out I'm a cuck or closet cuck?!?!? Are you fucking serious???

What the fuck does anyone's liking or disliking the way (the method, you idiots!!) a story is written, have to do with my alleged interest in cuckoldry?!?! And why is it exactly that you idiots, like Duna and the couple of anons, feel it's your duty to defend the author anyway? Don't you think he can type as well as you?? Hasn't he proven his love of the keyboard himself?

Anyway, it's been fun, and I've tried to add as many comments as possible to help wherever Duna feels this story should be at, but I think I'll go secretly watch my faithful wife flirt outrageously with my neighbour while she's wearing her littlest bikini. She seems to really get excited by him for some reason... you know exactly what I mean, don't you Duna??

Hahahahahahahahah ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ignore Duna and the closet cucks

Wasn't a great story, it pandered to a few lowbrows, no sweat, SS06 will write a better one next time. Duna and those closet guys are extremely insecure: we can't appreciate or understand how it feels to live like that.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
I am not homofob

trite_reader I am staight but I AM NOT HOMOFOB. I hope your 50 IQ result enough to understand the different between not homofob and fag or bisex. I could throw better injuri to you. (You prefer beastiality and you fuck female and male animals at home)

A Hungarian joke The Mountain shepperd gets off from his favorit femal goat. He tells himself I wish you cooked well................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
how's that aneurysm duna?

Meds aren't gonna be enough bro, drill a hole in your skull to let the evil humors out, fix ya right up pard.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Hey Duna, sure you're straight.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

C'mon guy's, just a few more comments, and we can top the 100!!! Woo-hooo... ahhh, that IS the point of all these idiotic comments, isn't it??

SS06, truly, I apologise if I've contributed to all the slanging and vitriol, and therefore taking something away from the story itself, which should have remained the focus of any comment. In hindsight, maybe it was a little uncool. At the very least, I hope it provided a small measure of entertainment to anyone following these mainly ridiculous comments.

LBuddGLBuddGabout 12 years ago
grading only WHOLE numbers allowed!

OK stangman. I love most of your stories....EVEN those that take months to get finished Unfortunately we're stuck in grading to whole numbers, (should I have used that comma here?...I don't have the luxury of a mikeo-thewhatzis editor)... so, in light of the many 5's I've given you, I was stuck between a 5 gift or a not quite adequate 4. IT WAS THAT LAST LINE that put it over the top into well deserved non-gift "5-land"! - LBuddG

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Not bad

I enjoyed it from an entertainment standpoint.

As far as the realities of the story there are many unrealistic points.

Stan should have divorced her long before this happened. She kept his home for all those years so with his resources she deserved some recompense, before it got to this point.

I doubt that a dejected wife would so blatently cheat in publice, expecially with such a loathsome creature. Nothing against maintenance workers, they are as noble, honourable, and well adjusted as the rest of us. Which, I guess really isn't saying much.

As far as Stan blaming the daughter for their relationship, or lack thereof, it was her choice to side with the mother. She didn't talk to dad, ask his version, or give him the benefit of the doubt. I know of one man who is estranged from his adult daughter due to the poisonous machinations of her mother. He is not guilty of his supposed crimes and the daughter won't even talk to him about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Entertaining! 'Nuff Said!

PolyLvr writes "I enjoyed it from an entertainment standpoint" but then goes on to piss and moan about it being "unrealistic." Why the heck would you need to say anything else besides "I enjoyed it from an entertainment standpoint"? Is there a Higher Purpose than entertainment here? Some of these commentators are so finicky it's a wonder they're not off reading Proust rather than slumming on an erotic stories site!

Keep on entertaining, Mr. Stang, and ignore the pissers and moaners.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 12 years ago
five again.

I actually read this on Thursday but haven't got the chance to comment til now. I always look forward to your stories and this one delivered. I thought for a few you were hooking stan up with dahlia but saw right away who granny was. Nice itwist and nice ending although I would have had margaret throw the bracelet into a running wood chipper.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
COMMENT about the COMMENTS

Duna shut the fuck up.... you have posted way too many times in this feedback.

I dont know what your views are any more as most of of your postings are incoherent ramblings of a mental retard

stop posting in this thread

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous