Garden Art Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, constant breaks were called for. During which they relaxed, refreshed themselves and had sex.

The process actually did take several days. Especially when Mark began encountering body jewelry and the areas where it was embedded. He spent several hours, and they took numerous breaks while Kelly's clit and pussy were studied, in depth. Her bell received special attention and generated not only delicate jingles, but also moans and groans, and shivers and squirms from the subject of the inspection.

By the time he finally reached the top of her tattoos, where they ended as they slid beneath her collar, both of their libidos were so quenched, they were both totally worn out, physically and sexually.

"Have you had enough?" she, asked, sighing and giggling.

"For now."

"You mean you don't yet have a complete and thorough understanding and appreciation?"

He looked at her speculatively. "Well, I'm not sure. I'm afraid I missed some areas, and that Blue Jay on your right hip needs further review, I'm sure."

She laughed. "What about that Bumble Bee on my left breast?"

"Oh, that too."

And they laughed and cuddled until hunger forced them to move into the kitchen. But even there, while they prepared their food, Mark continued to dedicate additional study time to various areas of her fantastically marked form. All the while, she was trying to focus on her food. Finally, as he was trying to check out an area on her hip, it tickled and she giggled. "Leave me be! I want to eat."

"I'm working on my salad," he mumbled as he nibbled on a group of leaves on the small of her waist.

"Oh, that's terrible!" She twisted and nudged him away. "Later. Real food now."

"I am hungry, but..."

"Never mind, let me enjoy my dinner."

Sighing in theatrical disappointment, he declared an end to his studies, and they ate their meal, both still naked.

All the while he thought that the sight of his lover was the nicest view in the world. She was actually thinking the same thing about him.

They relaxed that evening, watching a movie, before crawling into bed for more happy and passionate sex.

Kelly slept late, and when she awoke Mark was gone.

Her search found him in his office on his computer, while his printer cranked out a spread sheet. As she nibbled on the back of his neck, after they had kissed 'good morning', he reached over and pulled the page off the printer.

"Okay, my Garden. According to my study, you have two humming birds, a finch, a woodpecker, a robin, a blue jay a cardinal and two owls within your greenery."

She laughed. "Oh my God, you actually did produce an inventory. And you created a spread sheet, too? You're crazy." And she hugged him from behind. She was surprised that he had actually called her 'Garden' instead of Kelly.

"Well, I am an engineer. This is the kind of thing we do. Of course, I was highly motivated."

"I bet." Still giggling.

"Would you like the counts of your insects?"

"Not really. I know about the Bumble Bee."

"Well, there are several others, bees and caterpillars, butterflies and two cute lady bugs. One of them would be hard for you to see, without a couple of mirrors." And he chuckled. "You do have quite a menagerie."

"Hmm, they must be rather small, to fit them all on my body." She said, smiling quietly.

"They are. And many are hidden amongst the greenery. In fact, I'm afraid I may have missed some. Another review may be in order." He chuckled. "In fact, I think I do need to buy a magnifying glass."

She laughed and she reached down and grabbed his crotch, not particularly gently. "Oh stop! And then what? A photographic study?"

"Hey, great idea! Let me get my camera, and a close-up lens."

"Forget it!" And she twirled his chair around and sat in his lap, and they kissed and giggled and hugged, until she crawled off so they could get their breakfast.

Later, Mark ran out and came back with a pair of cutters and carefully removed the chains on her cheeks, and the big hoops in her earlobes. She was happy to be rid of them.

Kelly decided to leave the big septum ring in place until a smaller one arrived. Only then did they replace that ring, with the less prominent one. It was a golden, captive segment ring that Kelly could remove, if she wanted, using a special pair of pliers, that she stashed away in her closet. She was convinced that she never would need them.

The same cutters allowed Mark to remove the chain connecting her nipple rings, and also the big rings, themselves. Their removal became a joint celebration as they both, first Kelly and then Mark, spent a considerable amount of time massaging her freed breasts. There was a lot of giggling and kissing involved, and it led to yet another session of love-making.

Kelly replaced those rings with smaller ones, but did not install a chain. They were the same size as her new septum ring. Keeping her nipple rings small, she was able to wear bras, again. Something she hadn't done since she was first decorated. But she found that they weren't really necessary; the Prince's surgeon had done an excellent job with her implants. And actually, like the panties, she found them uncomfortable, as she just wasn't used to wearing the things.

And Mark was certainly happier when she went braless.

That left the collar, the Prince's slave collar, as the final annoyance to be removed.

Mark did some research and made a few calls and found a jeweler, an hour's drive away, who manufactures similar items for the BDSM crowd. He was confident that it could be cut it off. They made the trip to his very private shop where, with difficulty, he succeeded in removing the thing without any damage to Kelly, or even to the collar itself.

As Mark was paying the guy for his excellent services, he held out the collar. "This is yours."

"I don't think we want it." Mark said, glancing over at Kelly.

"Are you sure. It's a pretty and expensive item." The jeweler said.

Kelly reached past Mark and grabbed it. "I'll keep it, for the memories."

The guy looked at her, wondering exactly what those memories might be. He was pretty sure from her looks and the collar itself, that she had been an honest-to-God slave girl. Probably, to some Desert Sheik, he recognized the Arabic writing, even though he couldn't read it. There must be some fantastic story behind it. And also, about her presence today in his shop getting it removed.

He got hard just thinking about it...

As Mark and Kelly were leaving, he called out, "If you ever want that put back on, or need something similar but a little less obtrusive, just give me a call. I'd be happy to help."

Mark barked a laugh. "I seriously doubt if she'll ever be wearing that again."

Kelly just smiled and waved as she closed the door.

They stopped for another celebratory dinner on the way home. Without all of her jewelry, and particularly the collar, she drew fewer disdainful looks, and more curious and even admiring ones.

As she ate. Kelly couldn't help but notice the absence of the tall and heavy collar. She kept reaching up and rubbing at her neck, which crazily enough felt naked. She had worn the thing since her first days as a slave girl, and her body kept telling her something was missing. But her head, and her heart, were happy about it.

At home the collar was placed on her dresser, as a reminder of the old days, and a trophy of her new ones.

With the final completion of the turn-over of his company, Mark was left with a lot of free time, and plenty of money. And Kelly, was happy to take advantage of both.

They shopped incessantly, and went out often to explore the countryside, attend events, movies, restaurants, or just to window shop and people watch.

Mark was constantly amused, as although Kelly enjoyed the people-watching games, it was always clear that the people were more interested in watching her. She drew attention wherever they went. Even without the obvious body jewelry, her exposed tattooed arms and legs, drew everyone's attention.

He could read from their expressions and their muttered conversations that everyone was also exceedingly curious about what the rest of her body looked like.

He was delighted knowing that he was the only one who actually knew.

They spent a small fortune on clothes that fit Kelly perfectly and complimented her unique, mostly green shaded skin.

Kelly also insisted on redecorating their home. Mark's tastes were defiantly masculine and lacking in artistic flair. And she was happy to correct that. Mark didn't mind as long as she was happy.

As another project they set up a spare bedroom as an office for her, with a large desk, comfortable chair and state-of-the-art computer. She was a student, after all.

Kelly felt she had so much catching up to do. When they weren't out enjoying themselves. They were happy to sit and cuddle in front of the television, while Kelly enjoyed watching the movies she'd missed and sit-coms, new and old.

And as the days passed, their love grew. Mark considered Kelly to be the best thing he brought back from the Middle East. Far better than all the money.

And Kelly now saw Mark as much more than the guy who had rescued her. They were lovers in every sense of the word.

Back when they first made love, before he brought her home to the US, the bell in her clit was a bit of an annoyance. It pressed against Mark's groin as he screwed her, getting in the way. The occasional jingling of the thing was a distraction, while they were in bed, together, although he found it sexy as hell as they moved around throughout the day.

Of course, Garden -- Kelly, was used to the thing. It had been a part of her for a year, and by now was easily ignored.

Mark, with a lot of practice had learned to work with it. And he had happily discovered that when he took her from behind, either doggy style, or with her bent over the bed on her knees, or standing, leaning over some piece of furniture, the thing hung down and out of the way. And then he found it's tinkling sounds exciting and charming as he pumped into her.

And as they collapsed, panting after one such session, she confessed that the vibrations as her tiny bell rung, as it hung down and pulled on her clit felt very good, and it got her off faster, and with more intensity.

"So that's why you decided to keep the thing?" He asked, after her admission.

"Yes, partly. It is also a reminder of who I am."

Her comment intrigued him. "What do you mean? Who are you?"

She thought for a moment, trying to decide how best to answer. "I am the freed sex slave, in love with a wonderful guy." And she climbed on top of him, hugged him and kissed him passionately. "And I'm the woman stuck with the bizarrely decorated body." She added as she paused to catch her breath.

Mark was dazed by her words; her view of herself. He loved her as a woman, and no longer thought of her as a harem slave.

His response was simple, he rolled her off and positioned her on her back, kissing her, saying, "I love you." Over and over as he did. Then he crawled between her legs and sucked her bell up and into his mouth and gently pulled on it, wiggling it and tapping on it with his teeth. He had seen before how it drove her crazy with lust. And he now thought he understood how meaningful the thing was to her.

And when he pushed a couple of fingers into her, she came with an explosive passion that made her moan and squirm.

He held onto her and slowly brought her down, before he crawled back up on top of her and kissed her. And he was still mumbling "I love you."

With her obvious jewelry removed and her wardrobe in a satisfactory state, Kelly felt better about going out and actually meeting Mark's small circle of good friends.

Most of them were from work, and they'd been pestering him about his new girlfriend ever since his return. He had held them off, telling them little; simply explaining that he had met her when he sold the company and that although she was an American, she was still getting used to California and Silicon Valley.

He constantly responded, "when she's ready, we'll get together."

Kelly understood that he was under pressure, and she knew that she'd have to face them, sometime, so one night she finally brought the subject up.

"I think I'm ready to meet your friends."

"If you're sure, we really should get together with Dave. He's always been my right-hand man, and the Prince's team had him take over running the company. I owe him a lot and I'd like to hear how things are going."

Kelly just nodded.

"He's a great guy. I'm sure you'll like him, and Wendy his wife, too."

That Friday evening, they got together at a nice, quiet restaurant, downtown. Mark could tell that Kelly was, of course nervous, but she looked great in one of her new dresses. He was also nervous as he wasn't really sure how the evening would go. Dave and Wendy were great people, but Kelly was certainly unique.

Mark and Kelly made sure to arrive first, so they got through the typical initial process of stunned stares and lascivious looks as they walked to their table. Better than distracting Mark's friends with an ostentatious entrance.

A few minutes later, when Mark's buddy arrived, it was obvious that both he and Wendy were shocked by Kelly's appearance. They were, however, gracious enough to recover quickly and settle down to chat, eat and drink.

It took a while, but they soon came to realize that despite her appearance, Kelly was intelligent, witty and fun to be with. And they could tell that Mark and his exotic lady were very much in love.

From then on, things progressed well enough. And the good food, and alcohol made for an enjoyable evening. Of course, Mark and Dave got into several business discussions, leaving Kelly and Wendy to discuss various casual topics, fashion, new restaurants and other interests. Wendy was impressed that Kelly was working on her Doctorate, and used that information to break into the guys' conversation, returning their evening to a friendly dinner, involving the four of them.

Soon, though the food had all been consumed and they said their farewells.

Mark and Kelly were relieved. They had deflected all of the gentle inquiries about her decorations, throughout the evening, without causing any trouble. Mark had explained how they'd met while he was in the Middle East selling his company. She was a student finishing her PhD at the university and they had met as two Americans in a foreign land. She had been an excellent tour guide and they had fallen for each other quite by accident. Or so he said.

And Dave and Wendy were happy to accept that romantic tale as fact. As was Kelly. She decided that it was a nice fiction that could be relied upon for all future, interactions.

It was an awkward evening, for Kelly nonetheless. She was constantly worried about making the right impression. It was one thing to be out and about under the passing scrutiny of curious strangers. She could ignore them, and move on. But to sit at a dinner table, where others, friends, had the time to closely examine her decorations, was much more difficult.

Her tattooed arms, hands and legs were certainly unique, but tattoos had become a somewhat common personal fashion statement, so even decorations as elaborate has hers could be deemed somewhat acceptable, but still bizarre by any measure.

Her new, smaller nose ring was not so very unusual, either, so she didn't let it embarrass her.

She was though, constantly concerned about her tall pointed ears poking out through her wig. At the best of times, they were only mostly hidden. But up close, and with sufficient time, they became obvious. And they were not at all common.

Kelly was immensely thankful that both Wendy and Dave had not become too nosey, nor had they commented directly about any of her decorations.

Driving home after their evening, Kelly pointed out that although the story of their meeting would work from that point onward, it was obvious that she'd need some way to explain her tattoos and piercings, and her ears, too even though they were usually well hidden by her wig.

He sighed. "I understand, and you're right. But how?" Mark asked, trying hard to think of something.

"I'm not sure. I certainly don't want to mention the Prince, harems or sexual slavery."

"I understand. And I don't want to be the guy who rescued you from the evil Prince."

Kelly laughed. "But that's who you are, my savior."

"No. I'm your lover, and don't you forget it!" he said feigning anger.

"Never."

They sat in silence for a while.

"Well, the best I can come up with is an insane bout of college wildness, encouraged by a crazy boyfriend and a sprinkling of drugs." Kelly said, sighing sadly and shaking her head.

Mark wasn't satisfied with that explanation, either. "Well, with your ears, I think we can do a little better by mixing in a short term, intense fascination with Cosplay. Couple that with your insane bout of wildness, and a boyfriend. Leave out the drugs part."

"Hmmm, that does sound a little better. I'm sure I can find some sexy female fantasy character that drew me in."

"Even if you can't, you could invent one. How many of the people around here are Cosplay or Anime fans?" He laughed. "We could invent one. Call her 'Garden' and describe her as having pointed ears, and being covered in greenery."

Kelly laughed. "That's it! I'm my very own Cosplay character."

And as soon as they arrived home, Mark grabbed her and stripped off her clothes, "Come with me my Cosplay heroine, I want some kinky costume love."

Giggling Kelly pulled off her wig, "But I'm already in costume. I'm always in my Garden costume."

"And I love it!"

So that became their story. They both dedicated a couple of days to Internet searches of Cosplay and Japanese Anime research and found several examples of sexy female characters who fit Garden's profile close enough to become reference material.

They settled on calling her 'Garden the Wood Nymph', and spent several, fun hours building stories around her fantasy life.

Kelly even ordered several outfits from Amazon that would enhance her character. "I doubt if I'll ever wear them, but if I ever need them, they'll be in my closet."

"Oh, they might be fun. We could always attend a Cosplay convention. You'd fit right in, perhaps take a prize."

She gave him a look. "Hey remember our cover. I was into Cosplay, back in my wild college days, but no longer."

"Oh, yah, right." Mark said, pretending to be disappointed.

She paused, and smiled. "Perhaps for Halloween."

"Yes, oh yes!" he said excitedly and hugged her.

Now, with their stories worked out, they had an easier time meeting people.

Over the next couple of weeks, they had dinner or drinks with several other of Mark's friends. Usually couples, and usually things went smoothly, and they had fun evenings. Most importantly their tales of how they met, and why Kelly was covered in tattoos were accepted, with only a little discomfort.

One of Mark's friend's wife was particularly enthralled by Kelly. She focused all of her attention on her, ignoring the men, who were happy to discuss the upcoming Hockey season. As the night wore on Susan, the wife, posed more and more in-depth questions to Kelly about her tattoos, her piercings and her ears, too. The woman's curiosity was endless and Kelly got the impression that Susan was actually turned-on by her exotic decorations.

It became tiresome and a bit humiliating.

Finally, as they were parting in the parking lot, the usual, casual hug between the two women became something more. Susan hugged her tightly and even groped her ass, on the side away from the men.

At the same time, she whispered in Kelly's ear, "I'd love to get together sometime. Just the two of us, for a more personal visit."