Garden Art Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was surprised and unable to form a coherent response, she mumbled, "we'll see," before, breaking the embrace, and moving off, with Mark in tow.

When Kelly uncomfortably told Mark about it, as they drove home, he laughed so hard he almost crashed the car.

Safely stopped at a traffic light, he turned ot her. "Well, didn't you once tell me about some special times with the women in the harem?"

She backhanded him in the chest.

"Ow!"

"That was Garden, not Kelly." She scolded him. "Susan kind of creeped me out."

The light turned green and Mark smiled and said "sorry" as he returned his attention to his driving.

A moment later, though he mumbled, "Now, I'm really ready for sex, tonight. Dreaming about you and Susan."

When she tried to hit him again, he blocked her, and laughed again.

"You can forget it, tonight, then!" Kelly said, but she wound up chuckling. "Maybe I'll be fantasizing about her, myself."

That night their sex was as enjoyable as ever, and no mention was made of Susan's advances.

They had just finished another night out with Dave and Wendy, this one for a movie and a casual dinner. While they ate, they casually provided Kelly's cosplayer story and their two friends were clearly relieved to hear the explanation. Afterwards, things seemed to be easier, and they were all excited to make plans for another outing, this time to a new club for live music and dancing.

The very next day, Mark got an email from an old college roommate. He'd be in town in a couple of days for a series of business meetings and wanted to get together.

That night, as they were preparing to go out to meet up, Kelly asked Mark about the guy. She was curious to meet someone who knew him before he had become successful, and rich.

"Well," Mark said hesitantly. "I'm not sure how good old 'One-ball-Paul' will behave. When he sees you, he might just come unglued."

"What? 'One-ball-Paul'? Unglued?"

Mark chuckled. "Paul was a bit of a maniac. And not very good around girls. Someone came up with his name, because when he was drunk, he would do about anything, you know, big balls. But when he wasn't hammered, he was really shy around women. You know, no balls." He paused to laugh. "So, he was tagged as having only one ball."

"Oh my God. Guys are so crass."

"We were in college! Young and stupid!"

"That's for sure. But now I'm afraid for tonight."

Throughout the meal Paul had, as expected, ogled Kelly and made snide comments, filled with sexual inuendo.

She had ignored most of it and pushed back with light banter when he went too far.

Mark, though didn't like it at all. Paul had been a good friend and an excellent drinking buddy, but seeing him now, behaving like a dick with the woman he loved, made him realize that good old Paul was no longer a friend.

As they finished their meal and prepared to leave. Mark paid the bill and asked Kelly to wait for a moment while he emptied his bladder. He and Billy had drunk quite a bit of beer, for old time's sake.

Paul joined him, explaining that he had the same issue.

In the little Men's room, the two of them stood side-by-side at the two urinals.

"Mark, you dog. She's the sexiest woman I've ever seen! I'd fuck her in a minute!" the guy gushed.

"She's also working to finish her PhD, you know."

"Oh, so she's sexy and intelligent. But can she cook?"

Mark, finished, took a step back, zipping up and flushing. He then took a step behind his friend and nudged him deeper into the urinal and reaching around flushed it.

"What the fuck!" his erstwhile friend barked, as the front of his pants were thoroughly splashed by the rush of water, not all of it clean.

"You need to be more careful with what you say and do, One-ball."

Mark then washed up and headed out, back to the table and Garden.

Paul, wiping at his damp pants stepped out of the men's room and just disappeared out the front door, without so much as a wave.

"What?" Kelly asked, confused.

"He had an accident in there."

"Oh?"

"Yah, some shit came out of his mouth." He laughed, "forget him. He was never very good with pretty women."

"Or exotically decorated ones?" Kelly asked with a smile. She had figured out what had happened, and understood that her lover had handled it.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.