Garden of Eden Ch. 02

Story Info
Eden continues her journey to find her orgasm.
8k words
4.51
5.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dliteral
dliteral
28 Followers

I wrote the first chapter as an experiment to see how much plot could be revealed just through dialogue. Thought there was enough interesting storylines to continue. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to read the first part to understand what's going on here. It's short! See you back here soon.

——————————————————

"And that's when you got caught?"

"Yep, but I didn't realise it for a little while."

"Why?"

"Well, I was in a bit of a daze I guess."

Lori took another sip from her coffee and tilted her head sideways at Eden with a quizzical look. They had known each other since high school, but there were things about Eden that seemed to have eluded Lori all this time. She tried a different tack.

"Let's go back a little. You were wandering around the house naked, and thought you would sunbathe in the yard?"

"Something like that. Not exactly. It's hard to explain. I was conducting an experiment."

"In what? Public exposure laws?"

"No. A therapist actually kind of suggested it."

"A therapist suggested it?! What kind of kinky therapist are you seeing?"

"It's a sex therapist. A reputable one I promise."

"Why did they want you naked in your backyard?"

"It wasn't like that. She said I should walk around the house naked to see how it would make me feel."

"What aren't you telling me? Spill it."

Eden shifted in her seat, picked up her empty cup and drained the last cold drop, tilting her head back theatrically. She looked in to the cup, leaning forward.

"I am having problems with an orgasm."

"Oh. That's not a big deal though is it? I'm sure it will come back at some time."

"No. I don't orgasm. Like, at all."

Lori was silent for an uncomfortable minute.

"I don't know what to say? Why haven't we talked about this?"

"I don't know! I should have, we talk about everything, but I guess I was embarrassed, and then it went on so long I didn't feel like I could bring it up all of a sudden. It's pretty hard to drop in to normal conversation."

"Yeah, I can see that. So you've never had an orgasm? Wow."

"Well... I did once."

"Oh ok. Do you remember it well?"

"Yep. It was when I was about 24. Louis and I were together, and we just went for it. I was pretty worked up by that time though."

More silence from Lori. She seemed to sense that the story would have to come out of it's own accord. Eden knew she had to come clean.

"It was the night we played trivial pursuit and I got naked."

"Oh. My. God. Really? You got all worked up did you? You hid it well. We just ended up finishing the game after you did your little parade?"

"Well, I was naked during the rest of the game too."

"Oh were you? I was pretty drunk. But it was a pretty great night! You got caught out pretty good! That was a good night."

"A really great one for me. That's why the therapist suggested some free nudity around the house. To take me back to the time it last happened."

"I guess that makes sense. I bet she didn't anticipate you'd end up in the backyard though eh?"

"I guess not. I have another appointment tomorrow. Not sure how much I should report."

"What happened after you went inside?"

"Oh... um... I just played around with myself, and then got distracted. It didn't happen though."

"That's a shame. Might have been worth it otherwise."

"Maybe."

"Hey. Thanks for telling me. I'm sorry we haven't got to talk about it before now. Does Louis know?"

"He does now. He's obviously very supportive."

"Of course he is."

Eden leaned back in her seat and stretched out.

"It feels good to tell someone. Thanks for listening."

"Anytime. Let's make it a habit."

"Sure. Just one thing, though. Can you tell me... ah... when was your first time?"

"Oh sure! I was about 15 and thinking of Justin Timberlake, and I just started touching myself. Just played around and I guess I found my clit? And I got a bit carried away and just lost it. I didn't know what was going on. I can't believe no one told me about what to expect!"

"Did you tell anyone? Were you ashamed or anything?"

"Not really ashamed, but I kept it to myself. I guess I've been lucky that the 'Big O' seems to come pretty easily to me."

"Hmm. You are lucky. I'm jealous."

"You'll get there Eden. Just a bit of practice and a bit of public flashing and you'll be fine."

"Shut up. I have to go. Same time next week?"

"Yep. Can't wait."

***

Mary, the therapist, didn't seem that surprised.

"It's amazing what our minds can, and can't, do when sexually stimulated."

"I literally had no idea what was going on around me. Then my concentration broke, and I ran inside. I could hear these ladies giggling as I ran. One said something like 'Oh, what a shame...' So they probably won't report me in any case."

"I'd say not. But you do need to be a bit careful in future. Can you explain what you were feeling, when you were out in the yard?"

"Well, I was just rubbing my clit, and it felt good, so I..."

Mary interrupted "No, not what you were doing. Describe the sensations. What did you feel in your whole body?"

"It was nice feeling. Like, warm and tingly I guess?"

"That's good. Why do you think you couldn't sense anything around you?"

"Well. I guess I was all full up? It was like drowning in sensations. It's hard to describe exactly."

"That sounds like you're on the right path though, Eden. Keep going with the exercises from last week, using masturbation. And try out one of the other ones, as long as it's safe!"

"I will do my due diligence this time, I promise."

***

Eden pulled over on the way home. She had been using the deep breathing exercises from therapy while driving home, and felt the need to get some fresh air. Her whole body was awake, and she could feel some warmth begin to fill her from below.

Looking out from the car park adjacent to the forested nature park that Eden knew well, she sat for a moment appreciating the late afternoon sun dappling through the trees. It was still warm out.

Eden reached under her bottom, hoisted her pencil skirt up and slipped her underwear off, leaving them on the seat of the car. A few more deep breaths, and she opened the door and stepped out. There was another car parked, but no one around. Leaning against the door of the car, her hands behind her back, she stared at the entrance to the forest walk that darkened abruptly a few paces in.

Lifting her skirt up, she cupped one hand over her vulva to feel the warmth that seemed to be building with every deep breath she took. The noise of the traffic at her back became more distant as she found herself succumbing to sensations welling up inside. Eden focussed more intently on the dark tunnel of the forest entrance, her fingers finding the entrance to another dark tunnel.

Her fingers began to explore more adventurously inside, and she found a spot that responded to her fingers. Unconsciously, the skirt had ridden higher up Eden's thighs so that the line that creased her leg from her body could be seen by a walker coming out of the gloaming. Eden kept her eyes intently focussed on that spot, but there was a hunger in her eyes now.

Her hips began to move with the increasing intensity of her fingers, and one of her hands steadied herself on the car door, keeping her precariously balanced. As her knees began to spread apart, she slid her back down the car door into a half sitting position. Several times now she threw her head back as she gave in to the sensations, but quickly she returned to keep her eyes on the path through the forest.

Shadows began to dance deep inside the forest that was more than just a trick of the setting sun. A large backlit figure was moving toward her. Eden didn't break her concentration, waiting for the right moment as the figure attached to the shadow became the outline of a person, a man, who was nearly at the edge of the forest.

The figure stopped. And casually put his hands in his pockets. Eden kept her eyes firmly set on the figure, and had lost a little of her momentum with her increasing anxiety, but she continued to move her hands and hips with exaggerated movements, aware that her personal reverie had become a performance.

The man was unperturbed, and hadn't moved from his position next to the information sign that welcomed visitors. He leant against it now, and raised his hand in an ambiguous salutation. The spell was broken for Eden, and she raised herself back up the car door, her skirt making its way back to propriety. She smoothed herself out wth her hands and straightened up for the figure, that was now making his way directly toward her.

"Hello there."

"Hi."

"What are you up to?"

"Just getting a bit of extra practice in. The therapist said everyday if I could manage it."

"I'm glad to help wherever I can. I enjoyed that very much."

Louis took his wife's hands in both of his and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"I guess you saw my car, and thought to put on a little show? But what if someone else had walked here, and was just on their way out?"

"That's the risk I was willing to take, my love, if it helps me to get my goal."

"You're such an A-type personality. Whatever it takes eh?"

"Whatever it takes."

"I'll see you at home." And Louis gave Eden a pat on her panty-less behind as he made his way to his car.

***

Eden didn't replace her underwear on the way home, but not for titillation, it just slipped her mind. And there were plenty of thoughts to keep her occupied as she auto-piloted her way home.

A lot had been happening the last few weeks since she had first seen the therapist. Eden felt like there were aspects of her sexuality that were slowly starting to awaken. It resonated when Mary, the therapist, had told her that her orgasm was her responsibility. For so long Eden had only considered herself a sexual being when she was with Louis. She had relied on her husband to awake her desire, and was now coming around to the fact that her sexual self didn't really work like that.

Eden had to force herself to engage in some of the activities that Mary had prescribed, especially the masturbation exercises; the ones that came naturally inevitably risked indecency. Mary had suggested simple things like walking around the house naked, or going without underwear to work, or a night out. Eden found her desire increasing exponentially even at the thought of exposure. Being caught out in the backyard by strangers had transported her to a world of pleasure she didn't know existed, and Eden wanted to follow the path as far as it would take her. The kind of ecstasy that she was capable of surprised her, even though to date she had only been standing in the shadow of the real thing.

She pulled in to the driveway of her after school babysitters, Nick and Becca, who had the kids after school for a few hours. The favour was returned with their kids every other day, which worked out well. They were nice people, but Louis and Eden hadn't really taken the time to get to know them. The kids all got on, which was the important thing. Nick was on the front lawn pottering in the garden, the kids playing tag or pirates or star wars or whatever it was that kids amuse themselves with. Eden rolled down her window.

"Hey Eden, how was your day?"

"Good thanks, Nick. Pretty relaxing actually, so it was probably great! You?"

"Yeah, good thanks. Nothing to report. Kids have been great as usual. Come on guys, get your things together!!" Nick shouted over the yard. There was a flurry of activity from inside and outside the house. Nick came over and stood on the passenger side the car and leaned down on the window.

"How's Louis going? He had a big report thing to do? I don't understand real jobs, sorry."

"He's doing ok with it I think. He's up a bit later at night, but I don't think he's too stressed. How's the show coming along?"

"Good. Animation is nearly done, just need to record some more voices and it's ready to air. Should be on the screens in a month or two. So... ah..." Nick stood up quickly. "I better go in and get the kids. See ya later."

He disappeared inside, and the kids emerged a minute later. Eden was perturbed as to why Nick cut their conversation short. He was usually much more sociable. Working from home, he welcomed the adult interaction, and a pick-up was often a 15 minute chat.

As Eden leaned over to open the rear doors for the kids, she saw her discarded underwear on the passenger seat. Nick must have seen it through the window. Eden felt something, but couldn't distinguish between embarrassment and... what was it? Relief. She felt good. She tucked it hurriedly under her seat.

"Hi guys, have a good day?"

"Yes, mum" came the chorused reply.

Eden felt a little light headed and a quiet tingle in her stomach all the way home.

***

"I'm turning in. See you soon?"

"Yep, I'll just finish up here. Got a few emails to send, and then I'll come to bed."

Louis sat at the kitchen table with his laptop, but his thoughts drifted to the activities his wife of 10 years had committed herself to. He had suspected that she wasn't cumming during their lovemaking, but he didn't want to bring it up to preserve Eden's feelings. But he should have. He knew he needed to be a more considerate lover. If nothing else, Eden's trips to the therapist had revealed himself to be a man he didn't want to be. Honesty was the backbone of a marriage, and they both needed to be 100%.

Eden's forays in discovering her pleasure had had its benefits for Louis too. She showed more initiative in the bedroom, and it allowed Louis to relax and enjoy being swallowed up by the love that he had for his wife. That nagging discontent that is a product of humanity had dulled slightly for Louis as his wife explored territory he had never considered they could be a part of. The future looked unknown, and exciting.

And now the TV in the living room flashed up a white 'thinking' screen. Louis went to check what had ben left on (probably the kids he thought), when a message come on:

'Allow screen sharing?'

Louis clicked 'ok' on the remote, his own bedroom filling up the screen. He took a moment to take in the scene of his bed, seen from it's foot, and the ambience created by the five or so candles placed around the edges of the frame. Eden, disrobed, came in to view from her knees to her breasts as she made a quick adjustment to the camera angle. She walked around the edge of the bed, retrieved something from the floor, and lay down on the bed with her knees up, her head propped up and visible between her thighs.

Eden raised her hand up so Louis could see what she was holding. It was hard to make out exactly, but it didn't take Louis much imaginative leap to work out that Eden had bought herself a vibrator. They had never talked about toys before, and it gave Louis a tinge of regret that he hadn't suggested it. Eden was probably too shy to ask, or considered it to be emasculating to Louis. But that thought quickly dissipated into the gratitude Louis felt for this mysterious sex therapist.

Louis sat down on the couch, loosened his trousers and prepared to watch the show. On the TV, Eden at first looked over her new toy, exploring it for the functions and buttons. She turned it on, and held it up to her ear, and then placed the head against her wrist. It stayed there for a moment while Eden adjusted herself sideways on the bed, so now Louis' view was Eden in profile, knees up and head tilted straight up at the ceiling.

Eden reached down between her legs, and a grimace crossed her face, followed by an eye roll. The vibrator was tossed nonchalantly to the side, and she reached up above her head to the bed side table. Eden extracted a bottle of lube and applied it to the vibrator, and she was ready to go again.

The toy disappeared from Louis' view behind Eden's flexed leg. Eden turned to face the camera, with her free hand now moving to pillow her head, and raised her eyebrows at her voyeur as if to say "how's this for you?". Her hand moved up and down slowly while Eden stared through the TV screen at Louis, her expression unchanging for a few minutes as she found her rhythm.

Then suddenly, she found a spot and her head retracted back as her back arched. Her free hand grabbed the crumpled duvet next to her buttocks, and her hips began to press forward against the pulsating pleasure of her toy. Louis could see Eden's nipples stand out ever so slightly atop her chest, her breasts dropping sideways so that that the nipples pointed straight at Louis like a beacon. For his part he adjusted himself too.

Eden's active hand became more so, searching inside for the spot that would take her over the edge. Her whole body began to exercise it's feeling as legs, arms, head and face flushed a glowing rose colour. And then her body relaxed, the frenetic movements faded away, and she swayed her head once more to the camera. Her pointer finger motioned a 'come hither' at Louis, who responded immediately. Louis came in to the room and sat down on the bed, comforting his flushed, but clearly irritated wife.

"How'd you go?"

"Pretty good. It felt good. But... there's some kind of barrier when it gets really intense. I get inside my own head, and I just can't let go."

Eden's eyes welled with teary disappointment, and Louis gave her leg a condescending pat.

"The therapist said it takes time and practice though right? It's only been a few weeks. You're training your body to do something its not accustomed to. Don't be too hard on yourself."

"I know. Some women can do it just by thinking about it. I'm just frustrated, because I feel like I'm making a pretty flipping great effort!"

Louis smiled at his wife's decency. "You certainly are. I'm loving sexual Eden. I loved the old one too, but I feel different because of what you're up to. I want to share the journey. Thanks."

"Well what have I got to lose eh?"

"Nothing. And much to gain. Should we ...errr..." Louis motioned at Eden's naked body.

"Of course. One of us at least should get some satisfaction."

***

Louis had called in sick. But the spring in his step and mischievous twinkle that made his eyebrows dance above his auburn eyes suggested something was up.

"I'll get the kids to school, and pick you up in half an hour. You don't need anything, it's all organised."

"Ok. What's all this about?"

"Just a day out is all. To celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?"

"I don't know yet, but we are. See you soon."

Eden wandered around the house idly picking up clothes, putting dishes away, wondering what Louis had planned for the day. He used to do this kind of thing when they were dating, until the routines of adult life - work, responsibilities, houses, kids - had gradually ground spontaneity to a halt.

Where had the 10 years of marriage gone? Eden had met Louis at university, doing a class together. They had mutual friends and eventually found themselves at the same parties. They talked, and stayed late one night, and kissed, and dated. They broke up for 6 months just before graduating.

Neither of them handled it well. It was those same mutual friends that demanded they get back together. They met, had coffee, and realised what they had when they were together matched exactly what was missing when they were apart. They gave in to the inevitability of their partnership, marrying only a year later. They were young, in love, and the best of friends. They had something people were envious of; an easy camaraderie. Who needs fireworks when you can have the warmth of the fire?

"Beep Beep."

Louis was standing at the door.

"You idiot."

Eden flung her handbag over her shoulder and strode out the door as Louis held it open for her.

"You sure I don't need to pack anything?"

"No, my love, the day is all organised! Mostly!"

dliteral
dliteral
28 Followers