Garden of Eden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to tell me you're horny Eden?"

"Yes, my dear. I'm raging to go. Maybe that elusive orgasm is closer than I think." Eden rolled her eyes and lay back again. "How long will the girls be sitting there?"

Louis raised his head. "Oh. They're gone." He scanned around the area where they were sitting a few meters away, evidence left behind them in the form of back packs and food wrappers.

"Maybe they've gone for a walk."

From behind him came the voice of the extraverted Sammy, "Hey guys, we're going to hit the water now, do you mind watching our stuff?"

Louis twisted his torso around to face two naked, beautiful brunettes, hair cascading down shoulders, breasts pert, nipples pale and pointed, straight legs that rounded into sleight hips, and a neat trim that seemed, at this moment, modest.

"Of course, enjoy the water!"

The girls casually wandered down to the water, not minding the SUV that hooted as they waited for it to pass. And on they strode, carefree, without a moments hesitation diving into the cool blue sea.

So transfixed by the sight, Louis forget about the beauty beside him. It was she that spoke first.

"Wow."

"Yeah. More so for me than you I imagine?"

"I can appreciate a good thing when I see it. Couldn't tell they were hiding those hot little bodies under hiking pants?"

Eden's eyes met Louis' and maintained her gaze, which Louis reciprocated, as out of the corner of his eye he could see Eden's hand inching down between her legs. He reached out to touch Eden lightly on the face, she turned to kiss his palm. All the while her hand moved below, her breath becoming more deliberate on the exhale. Louis desperately wanted to lean back and enjoy the whole of Eden's body as it began to tremble with the initial spasms of pleasure, instead he committed to being the supportive partner, maintaining eye contact and gently stroking Eden's face with his thumb.

Eden extended her neck, eyes closed, her other hand involuntarily reaching out and grabbing the point of Louis' hip. She continued to stroke steadily now as the heat emanating from her sex rose through her stomach, then chest, then neck and ears. Each part of her body flushed red in response to the rising heat. Louis was able to sit back now as Eden had lost the awareness of his presence, lost awareness of everything but the heat that was coursing through her blood, like a drug, like a light that was shining out of her convulsing pussy. She tried to still her mind, forcing her eyes shut tight so that her focus was only on the touch. She didn't know whose touch, whether her, or Louis, or the two vixens, and it didn't matter. The sensations, what were they? They were a combination of all senses coming to a glorious unity inside her body, and it now felt like it wanted to explode out of every pore in her skin. Just let it out, Eden scolded her resisting body, just let go, focus on the pleasure, we're nearly there, we're nearly there...

And then it was gone. She became aware that it was only her calloused hand inside her, the sun, the breeze, the salty air once agin became a part of the surrounding reality. Louis was there, sitting quietly beside her, smiling with his eyes. She let out a long deep sigh. A tear followed shortly after.

"I just can't do it, Louis."

"You will. You were close then were't you?"

"I think so? Something happens when I get close, and I can't get over the edge. I feel turned on, I'm happy, it's a perfect moment... if not now, then when?"

"I don't know. But it's still fun to try right? We have to keep trying, you are doing great."

Returning from the water, Sammy and Claudia dried themselves, sans towels, in the sun. Sammy came over while Claudia busied herself with packing gear.

"Time for us to hit the track again. Really great meeting you two. And good luck with... you know... everything!" As she said 'everything', Sammy dragged an index finger lightly across her pubic hair, spun on her heels and gave an exaggerated flick of her hips as she sauntered away.

"Nice to meet you too", Louis called, in lieu of the silence from an embarrassed Eden.

"Well, they seemed nice? Must have overhead us earlier eh?" Louis tried to play down the tension he felt coming from Eden.

"Did they see me as well?"

"Well, it's hard to say, it's a fair way to the water..."

Eden interrupted "Louis, did those two girls just watch me masturbate in a beach?"

"Hmm. I guess they may have had a bit of..."

"Louis!"

"Yes! They saw you! They watched the whole time. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. Sorry if that was too much for you."

He looked over at Eden, who's smile stretched across her contented face.

***