Gardening Wild Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband learns how to become his neighbour's cleaner.
4k words
4.36
4.9k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was pleased that I had gotten agreement to remove the bush and just needed to work out the details. "I'm going to get the bush on my way home from work tomorrow. We can plant it on the weekend." She was very excited.

I made sure I got to Owen's in the morning to avoid any chance of Lisa seeing what was going on. I got myself ready for the routine I knew what was coming. While getting easier to provide kisses to his manhood it was no less humiliating. "Okay, now will you let me know what compensation is wanted?"

"Yes." He had a big smile. "Before you leave each day, you will need to suck me till I have a hard on."

"What," I just about screamed. "It's bad enough putting my lips onto your cock. Now you want me to have it pass my lips? You've got to be crazy!" I went to leave and realised I couldn't go as I was.

"No, not crazy. I just know when I'm in an advantageous position." Boy could he say that again. I realised with Lisa buying the bush there was no way I could return without an agreement.

I started weakening. "And what guarantee do I have that you won't renege on the deal?"

"You seriously think I'd pass up getting a blow job once a week?"

"Sucking is one thing, you know. I'm not swallowing anything that comes out!"

"Oh, that's not necessary. I can take care of that when you leave. Making you do that really would be quite advantageous! Shoot, any man putting himself in that position really would be open to be taken advantage completely."

"You can say that again." I looked at him thinking what I should do. And I realised that there was only one thing I could do. "But, if it's just passing through my lips until it's hard, I guess I can do that." I couldn't believe what I heard myself saying. "Do you want me to do some cleaning first?"

"Actually, yes. The bathroom needs some attention." He was enjoying this. Off I went not only having to clean has bathroom in the nude and knowing that my "reward" would be giving my first ever blow job. I gave a more cursory clean than I should have being thus distracted.

When I finished, I went to the living room to get ready. "Is there any particular way you want this done? It may take me a bit of time. After all, I've never done this before."

"That's not unreasonable. What do you say you take off my trousers completely? That way I can move around if needed." So, I undid his trousers. He lifted a leg so that I could completely remove them. That felt very odd and even more humiliating. I did the same with shorts. He was wearing a T-shirt so he was exposed in all of his glory. I took a deep breath and lifted his flaccid penis into my mouth. "What happened to the kisses?"

I pulled out and looked up at him. He was really rubbing it in but there was nothing I could do about it. So, his manhood got the kisses he wanted. Then it was back to his penis. I only knew what to do from the little porn I had seen or read about. Lisa was not into oral sex at all. She thought it demeaning and submissive. As I moved my tongue around his shaft, I knew what she meant. But I persisted in my task. After all, I was doing it for her and the bloody bush! I was pleased as his manhood started firming up. I then moved my head up and down his shaft. This hastened the process. I was relieved that it came to full mast quickly. My tongue could quickly feel how rock hard it was. I pulled back and looked up at him. "I think I'd call that hard. Do you agree?" His smile told me that he did.

I got up and held out my hand for the key. "They are in my trouser pocket." I duly went to get them and happily got dressed. "That was pretty good for a first time. You sure you never did that before?"

"No," I mumbled.

"Okay. When do you think my bush will be replaced?"

This felt a bit surreal. Talking about gardening while getting dressed after a giving a blow job to a still erect penis. I had no alternative but to continue. "Lisa is buying the replacement today. We will be doing the work over the weekend." With that I left.

Lisa came home with what I must admit was a nice looking bush. We spent the weekend cutting down and then digging up the old bush and putting in the new one. Owen did stop by to give encouragement. They had a nice chat with Owen keeping very quiet about the arrangement. It was now in his interest to keep his lips sealed while mine were opening for him!

"I'm glad you were able to come an agreement with Ben about cleaning," Lisa said.

"Yeah, he doesn't do a bad job. It is a real help what with my regular cleaner gone."

"Do you know how much longer she'll be gone?"

"No, not really. A few more weeks I'd expect. Is there a problem?"

I was beginning to feel like I wasn't there! "Well, Ben, that shouldn't really be a problem should it?" And what was I going to say? Then, for some reason, she got a bit playful. "You got to watch him on bathrooms!" Owen looked at her, surprised.

"Yeah, he sometimes slacks and doesn't get the toilet or tub as clean as they should be. Might have to give him a bit of kick!" She giggled.

"Now wait a minute."

"Come on, honey, you know I've had to remind you occasionally..."

"Sure but that's not something to share with a neighbour."

"It is if the you've agreed to clean the neighbour's house so that we can have takeover part of his lawn for wild flowers and nature." She then looked at Owen. "So, if he's not up to scratch, you have my permission to give him a bit of spanking!" I turned bright red. She had done this to me in play a few times when I had failed to do the bathroom to her standard. I have to admit it had been a bit of fun. However, I had had clothes on and she was my wife!

"I'm not sure that's appropriate to either share or encourage on Owen!"

Lisa smiled. "We'll," she was looking at Owen, "you have my permission to do as you see fit if he slacks off!"

"Hey..." I tried to interject.

"Look, Ben, if you do anything to endanger this agreement then you'll get a lot more than spanking from me!" With that Owen went away laughing.

"What was that all about?" I demanded from Lisa.

"Oh, just a bit of fun to keep you in place. Besides, I thought you liked the spanking I gave you."

"That's different. We're married, after all. Owen is a neighbour. And a man!" She let the conversation end there and we went back to the gardening.

On Tuesday, I arranged to go back to Owen's for more cleaning and compensation. After I had done the obligatory he asked about the bathroom. "Yes, I didn't do that as well as I should have. Do you want me to do it again?"

"So Lisa was right?" I looked at him. "About toilets?"

"Yes, I guess so," trying to make light of it.

"Then I guess you best do it again." So off I went.

When I finished I asked if he wanted to inspect it this time. "That's not necessary. But how about looking at this?" He handed me a piece of paper which said:

Dear Lisa,

I did not clean Owen's toilet properly and had to do it a second time. He believes I need a bit of correction to stop me slacking off again. He's happy to do this but thought you might like the opportunity. I naturally would far prefer to put myself in your hands. He's given me the added incentive that I can't come back until you've done the correction, and hence we won't have access to his area until I comply.

Your cleaner,

"What do you want me to do?"

"Sign it of course. Or do you want me to apply the correction?"

I didn't want either! But without access we couldn't water the new bush. That would kill it and not make Lisa overly happy! I was properly trapped. But, hey, a few spanks from Lisa wouldn't be all bad. I didn't want to give anything away so duly signed. He then put it in an envelope. "Okay, now sign the back with the statement:

To be opened only by Lisa."

"This is a bit silly, don't you think? Or certainly complex. Is it really necessary?"

He thought a minute. "Talk to Lisa about it. If she doesn't like doing things this way, then I'm happy to stop. I just thought she might like something a bit different."

"And what about me?"

"Well, someone who is about to remove my trousers to suck my dick doesn't really have much to say, do they?"

That brought me back to earth. I did as told. I then positioned myself for my second blow job. I can't say it was any better than the first. It might have been worse because I paid more attention. This time I felt his pubic hairs on my tongue as I licked the base of his penis. Then when I slid my lips down his shaft I felt his bush full against my lips. And I inhaled the scent of his manhood. All this just drove home how I was being humiliated for his pleasure. The only saving grace that meant I had a bit of manhood left in me was that it was only his penis passing my lips. I would draw the line at letting..... his liquid pass my lips.

I looked up at him for his permission to get my clothes.

"You're getting better at this." I grumbled something at him. "Look, if you ever want to go all the way, feel free to."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know, have me cum in your mouth!" He laughed.

"Look, I accept having your penis pass my lips but I draw the line at any liquids passing. I have to keep some self-respect." I was getting a bit carried away now.

"Anyone who does that is either a whore or a wimp and deserves everything they get. No, I'll not 'go all the way'." He smiled and handed me the keys. Off I went with the envelope.

Lisa was in a pretty good mood when she got home. I gave her the envelop but she was much more interested puttering with new bush and the wild area. That was actually a relief as it put off the fateful moment. After dinner, Lisa got to the envelop.

"Goodness, looks intriguing. Notes from our neighbour! Whatever could it be?"

I tried to make light of it. "It's a report on my cleaning abilities."

That made her look a bit worried. "You've not done anything to endanger the agreement?" She was more stern than I expected.

"Well, I was distracted last week and didn't perform as expect. It wasn't much."

"And sealed with your signature to prevent tampering. Looks more like a school report sent home with errant child."

"Yes. I thought it over the top. But he felt it necessary and who was I to say NO."

She opened it up and giggled as she read my letter. "So you've agreed with this?" I nodded. I stopped when she pulled out another envelop. I could see Owen's signature on the back. As she read it, she started giggling. "You absolutely sure?" I looked confused. "I mean I'm certainly happy and think it will be a hoot."

"I'm assuming he's advising a good spanking."

"Oh no, much more imaginative than that. He wants you to wear proper cleaning gear."

I looked stunned and reddened. "Surely you won't make me do that?"

She couldn't stop giggling. "I take my hat off to him for chutzpah and imagination." She paused a minute. "Like I said, it will be a hoot. And besides, if you don't the deal is off. And that will be a lot less funny than seeing you in a washer woman's outfit."

I didn't know if this was an improvement or not. It should be better than being in the nude but not by much. "Does he get to pick the outfit?"

"Oh no. He left that to us." Well, I was thankful for small mercies. A few days later I found an envelope on my keyboard. I got the impression that she was going to enjoy this more the me. When she got home, I had to ask her if she really wanted to do this to me. "Come on, it's bad enough that I'm cleaning his house every week. But making me order and pay for it. Surely, that's not required?" This was as much bravado as trying to figure out what on earth she was thinking. I was now thinking that she wanting me to dress up as a female cleaner was worse than going nude.

"I've looked at the sites you recommend. Don't you think it's weird to ask your husband to order clothes so he can dress up as a woman to clean their neighbour's house?"

She gave a chuckle. "Well, you do have the body for it!" She started laughing uncontrollably. I could tell I wasn't going to get anywhere. So off I went to do as told. The kit arrived in time for my next visit. Naturally, Lisa wanted to see me in full costume before she left that morning. "No, not too bad at all. Conservative and hopefully practical."

"You're not afraid he will run off me, are you?!?!?!?!" I tried to sound sarcastic.

"Not with that dowdy look!" And with a spring in her step and a smile on her face she went off to work.

Meanwhile, I headed over to my appointed task. Owen looked me over as I entered. He gave out a good laugh. "No need to remove clothes today. I think you look just fine." Like I said, not sure what was worse as I went down to kiss him. I found the dress and gear that I bought not actually that easy to wear. I kept tripping over the long skirt. And the top was far warmer than I like. I was pretty wet by the time I finished. Before he let me complete the visit, he handed me another letter.

Dear Cleaning Supervisor,

Our client saw that the cleaning uniform I wore today hindered my efforts to clean his house. He believes a different uniform would be easier and more comfortable for me to work in. I do agree that I was tripping on my dress and came close to overheating. Could you follow his suggestion and look for a replacement uniform?

I do want to continue my employment at this address so that he continues to support our efforts to improve wildlife in our area. Thus you can be assured that I will comply with whatever arrangements you agree with our client. And if I do not, then I understand that I would have to move onto another address while you take over responsibilities here.

Your humble employee,

"What's this all about? Why not just say what you want directly?"

Owen smiled. "I could do that. But that would be clinical and lacking in flair. Lisa, or should I say your employer, sounds as though she would be open to a more interesting way to communicate."

"What, then calling her on the phone? Or just seeing her? Don't you trust me to convey your messages?" I suddenly realised what I was opening myself up to. "No, no, you're right. I think she will enjoy this method." Which was certainly true given how she left for work! This time I volunteered. "Do you want me to seal that with a kiss and a suck?" He looked at me. "And a signature." He let me proceed.

Once again Lisa was in a good mood. I can only guess she still had the vision of me in my attire. I handed her the envelope. "Oh, another one? This is getting a bit odd."

"Owen thought you might get a laugh out of communicating this way." She looked concerned. "Don't worry, it's about the uniform I bought. He noticed that I didn't exactly make the best choices."

She smiled. "Well, let's do a bit of gardening and then I'll have a read." It was a nice afternoon and enjoyable to be outside with Lisa. It made me forget some of the humiliations I was going through to be able to do it. She made our dinner and I did the dishes, as usual. I can only gather that's when she read the letter.

"That Owen, or should I say Client, certainly has an imagination. I'll ask again, are you sure you're happy with this? Some might consider it all a bit odd."

"I think your smile says you're not one of them?" She nodded her agreement. "I certainly enjoyed this afternoon. So if you're up for how our Client wants to communicate, and what he wants, I'll play along."

She looked at me. "It does seem that he and I will have a bit more fun playing with you than you being played with."

I decided to be a bit forward and follow Owen's lead in taking advantage of a situation that presents itself. "Well, maybe I'll need to see some changes in my employer, and even more compensation."

"Oh, yes, like what?" Her smile said she was intrigued.

"Well, managers don't wear clothes like that. They usually were a tie, for example."

"Oh that's easy to fix." She headed upstairs while I finished the dishes. She was down shortly after wearing one of my shirts, a skirt and a tie.

"That's more than a tie. I meant only a tie!" Her face looked surprised. "Look, if you're going to dress me in cleaning clothes, I should dress you in management clothes. And that means a tie only!"

We had never played like this. I could see the surprise on her face. But I also saw a wicked grin. "Don't go away." She came back into the living wearing only the tie. Her fulsome breasts were delightful on either side of the tie. To top it off she made the tie long enough to cover her vagina. Unless of course she moved around! My eyes just about popped out of my head. "So, is this how you expect a manager should dress?" She was laughing.

"All the time, definitely!" I could feel myself getting bigger.

"But will you follow her instructions to ensure our client stays happy?"

"Depends what they are."

"That's for your manager to decided. So if you want to stay employed at the premises promise to follow your manager's every instruction to please him. Then take off those clothes so we can seal the contract in my office with that tool you have!"

"Yes, ma'am. You know best when it comes to your client." I was just about tearing my clothes off. "I'll do as you say."

"I was hoping you'd say that." She sat herself down and spread her legs wide. I slide my tool into her. "Is this sufficient compensation?" She was giggling.

"Oh my god yes." It hadn't felt this good for a while.

"So, if you don't follow my instructions then no compensation?" She started moving around."

"That's only right," I whispered as I moved in and out of the office. "If I perform I should get compensated and if I don't I should get shut out of the office." We sealed the agreement with the most intense orgasms we had had for some time.

A few days later, I took delivery of a package for Lisa and gave it to her that evening. I didn't think anything of it until she brought it out on the morning I was to go to Owen's. "This is for you. Our client noticed that the uniform you selected wasn't suitable. So I took the liberty of purchasing this uniform for you."

I opened the package with trepidation. There was certainly less fabric than what I had purchased! My heart pounded. There were lots of lace, deep cleavage, a padded bra, short skirt and almost non-existent knickers. I looked at her in amazement. "Are you serious about this? How could you possibly expose me to wearing this at Owen's?"

"You need to think of this differently. He is my client. You are my employee. You have agreed to do what is needed to keep my client happy. This is what I think will keep him happy. So please put it on so I can check." I stood in silence. "Otherwise you will be shut out of the office."

That did it. I took off my clothes slowly and slipped into what she had provided. The giggling increased as I put more on. "I hardly fill the top and hardly fit into the bottom!"

"Well, if you work hard enough your muscles will fill the top. As for the bottom, you've never been well endowed there. I think the uniform does what it is supposed to."

I couldn't decide if this uniform was more humiliating than being naked. "Lisa, please. This is going rather too far. He may be your client but he is still our neighbour and I will have to meet him on a daily basis. How can I possibly look him in the eye? And what if he tells other neighbours? What will they think of me? And think of you for having a husband who wears such clothing. There's a hundred reasons not to do this to me." Oddly, as I talked, I realised how weak my arguments were. After all, not only was I naked, I was giving him blow jobs once a week. He hasn't done anything I was putting forward to Lisa. I decided to just give up. "Do you have a purse that I can use for my keys?" She smiled broadly and gave me an old purse of hers.

Before she headed off to work, she handed me a letter.

12