Gardening Wild Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you so much for your comments on our company uniform. I am sorry the uniform impeded our cleaner in her appointed tasks on your premises. We have reviewed our uniform requirements and supplied new a new uniform to your cleaner. I trust you will find this an improvement. Do let me know if there are any further problems so I can deal with them immediately.

Thank you again for your custom and support,

Owner, AtoZed Cleaning

Not sure what I thought about being referred to in the feminine, but, then looking at me I could see why. I plucked up the courage to go to our Client. Owen greeted me with a broad smile. "Not bad. I don't see any reason for you to take off your clothes. What do you say we just lock away your purse?" I dropped it in as instructed. I then kissed his penis and went off to my duties. The uniform was certainly easier to do the cleaning. And Owen didn't refer to my looks. At the end, I once again kissed him and took him in my mouth. He once again gave me an envelope. "Sign the back, as usual." I didn't see any reason not to.

To be continued.

12