Gardening Wild Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife enlists help to improve her husband's cleaning.
5.2k words
4.53
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa enlists Julia and Shelly to help make her husband look more the part of a cleaner. And have some fun while at it. And the New Betty goes public.

I changed and left the envelop on Lisa's desk. I heard giggling as she read it. She came out with a smile. "Well, are you going to tell me what it says?"

"How about getting dressed again?" I tilted my head. "I want to see if he's correct in his comments."

That was a bit confusing but I did as told. She looked me up and down.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I was a bit worried.

"No, that's fine. Let me think on it. What do you think of staying dressed like that for the evening?"

"What!"

"Well, you asked if there was anything you could do that would help. And that would."

"Are you going to explain how?"

She smiled. "Managers don't have to explain things to their employees." She stuck her tongue out at me followed by a laugh.

"Grumph is all I can say to that!" But I did agree. The evening felt odd but there was no real discussion about what she was looking at. Bedtime, though, was interesting. I took off the uniform and went to put on my night shirt. "That's not really necessary." She pulled back the covers to reveal her naked body. "The office is open for a bit of extra payment for wearing your uniform for extra time."

"Well, any employee would be happy with that." We were both very happy with the outcome.

A few days later, Shelly and Julia came over for dinner. They were good friends of Lisa's so I didn't give it much thought. It was an enjoyable social dinner. At coffee, Lisa dropped the bombshell. "So, are you guys ready to help me out?"

I looked confused. "We are. Looking forward to the challenge."

I looked at Lisa. "They're going to help us meet our Client's expectations."

"What! You didn't mention this to me. And it certainly isn't appropriate to to ... And what expectations are we talking about?"

"Don't worry, we've discussed it all and Shelly and Julia have a plan. Let's go upstairs to the bedroom. I've already set everything up."

I was completely stunned. "Look, if you don't follow through with this, the manager will close the office until you obey!"

It was time for the girls to be confused this time. Well, at least Lisa had kept that part out of it. "Okay. I guess I best head up stairs."

I was surprised to see our bed covered in a rubber sheet. I was really surprised when I heard her say: "Take off your clothes." I looked at everyone. I was going to complain but then I knew what the response would be. I started taking off my clothes.

"Boy, he is compliant. That's wonderful." I smiled at Julia not sure what that meant. I stopped at my boxer shorts, which seemed to be enough. "Okay, on the bed on our stomach." I obeyed and laid their quietly while they chattered about hair removal. I felt something rest on my leg and then a hundred needles going into my leg. I naturally jerk my entire body.

"What the hell was that?"

"Julie and Shelly are here to move your hair around." I looked confusedly at her. "It means we are removing hair from most of your body and increasing it on your head."

"What on earth for!"

"Our client thinks we need to make you look more suitable to the uniform you are now wearing. Hence Shelly and Julia are her to help. So back down for another go."

I reluctantly obeyed. Off came another strip followed by another body jerk. "Yes, this frequently happens with men. They say they're tough but when it comes to the pain felt by women, they wilt. Guess we go to plan B." They all giggled. The next thing I felt was straps around my wrists and ankles.

"Hey, what now?"

"This will reduce the jerking."

"But not the pain?"

"Certainly not," said Shelly. "But women easily cope so we're going to teach you!" They all laughed.

The next hour was bloody painful with several noises off from me. Then came the embarrassment part. "Okay, that's the most of the back."

I felt my legs freed. Then my shorts were whipped off. "Hey, what's that for?"

As my legs were re-tied, I heard, "We have to follow instructions to the letter, you know, to ensure all aspects of our Client's wishes are covered. Or uncovered as the case may be!" There was laughter. That didn't reduce the pain! I was then flipped over in all my naked glory.

"You know, this is rather embarrassing?"

"Oh, don't worry, we've seen lots of men." With that another strip was pulled out along with a scream on my part.

"That really hurts!"

"True. And we can't have you screaming like that. Need to do something about that," Lisa offered.

"Open your mouth," came Julie's instruction. A bit dazed I did so. In went my boxer shorts. "That will take care of the screams. Like I said, women put up with this all the time. Men just seem to be on the weak side!" Laughter. Well, there wasn't much I could say. Julia and Shelly worked around my body until only my pubic hair was left.

"So how does he look?"

Shelly asked mischievously, "How about the remainder?"

I tried to grunt my disapproval. "Not sure that's necessary," replied Lisa.

"But could be fun," offered Julie. "I've never seen one so small. I want to see if he has lots of hair or just very small equipment." Laughter on their part was greeted by grunting on mine!

Lisa's face lit up. "Sure why not. Let's go for it!"

More grunting on my part. "Think we should ask him?"

I nodded my approval. Lisa quickly replied, "No, between being my husband and meeting the needs of our client, fun comes first!" And with that they started working on my pubic hair. Given my position, I couldn't see much but I sure felt my hair disappearing.

"I think we've got it all," offered Julia. "You know the best way to find out. Are you up for it?"

"You bet I am," I heard Shelly reply.

Suddenly I felt a wet tongue against my balls. It felt wonderful. "That's gross," I heard Lisa say. "No woman should do put a cock in her mouth!"

"It depends on the circumstances," offered Julia. I could tell Shelly was too occupied to engage in this conversation! I just moaned my approval.

"I can't imagine that," came back Lisa. "It's so subservient and demeaning."

"It depends on whether you want to give pain or pleasure, or both. Watch."

By this time, Shelly, had looped around my bare balls, then split them, then went up the bottom of my shaft, down the top and around the base. I was bursting with pleasure and the desire to cum. But she skilfully stopped short. I started to beg for her to finish me off. I sound more like a cat mewing.

"See," said Shelly, "who's being subservient and demeaning now?" There was laughter all around.

"I can. But I was brought up not to do, do..." I could see her struggling.

"Come on, get it out," encouraged Julia.

"Well, I don't mean to insult you Shelly, I don't believe any woman should do that." Lisa certainly had her principles.

Shelly interrupted sternly. "Say it."

Lisa hesitated. "Any woman who sucks men's cocks is a slut or whore liable to suck any cock that presents itself. Sorry, that's what I was taught."

"That's a bit harsh, don't you think?"

"Could be pretty accurate sometimes," chimed in Julia. "You've done some pretty amazing things, especially if the man appears as Ben here."

Shelly took the opportunity to change the subject. "And you should be glad I am. Look how small he is even without hair! Have you ever seen someone that small?" I just lay there in silence. "Does that tool provide any satisfaction, Lisa?"

She was certainly put on the spot by this one. Lisa and I had been school sweethearts. We hadn't had any previous sexual partners and hadn't really ever talked about sex. Everything that was happening was well outside our normal comfort zone. I had certainly been feeling the heat of this. Now, I guess, it was her turn. I was dying to hear what she had to say. "Yes," she mumbled.

"Oh, come on, I find that hard to believe." Shelly was taking off her knickers as she said this. Lisa and I were equally surprised. "Do you mind if we try him out?"

"What on earth do you mean," Lisa asked in dismay. Shelly mounted me and had me inside her before either one of us knew what was going on. "Hey, that's my husband. What in the world are you doing!" She was almost desperate. I, on the other hand, was enjoying the experience. She felt pretty much like Lisa. Her weight felt good and inside warm and welcoming. "Have you no shame?!"

"I'm just doing a bit of research," Shelly shot back.

"What type of research involves having sex with my husband?"

"It's not sex, really. More like work, or scientific experiment." She moved around a bit and I responded with moans. "Julia and I need to test and compare men's equipment for our work in makeup." There was a smile on her face that I am sure Lisa did not see. "Okay, Julia, you're turn."

I saw Julia put her hand up her dress to remove her knickers. "I'm not having this. Ben, you tell them to stop!" She removed my shorts from my mouth. This was a bit unfortunate as I now had to say something! I was pretty desperate for relief and was hoping Julia would provide it.

"Well, if it helps them with their work, I'm happy to help."

"I bet you are!"

"Look," said Shelly, "it's not like he's having sex behind your back."

"NO, it's worse!! HE's having it in front of my eyes!"

"Lisa," I tried to calm her down, "I'm not really in a position to stop this. They are doing us a favour by getting me ready for our client, as you requested. We both want to please him." Actually, I wanted to be pleased by Julia and was willing to say just about anything. "I'm putting up no objections to their efforts to, how did you say it, relocate my hair to more appropriate places. So, it's not fair that you're raising objections to help them in their work."

Lisa was not happy by this but did become quiet. Julia mounted me and sent me into orbit. She was so tight I could feel every inch of her vagina engulfing my penis. Then her mound hit my bare waist and a shock went through my body. "Oh my god," I moaned uncontrollably. "Jesus, I didn't know this could feel so amazing." I then felt her muscles contracting. "My god, what are you doing. That's exquisite." The next thing I felt was her whole body on top of mine and then her mouth pressed to mine in a passionate kiss. She now started grinding into me. It was a bloodly good thing she had her mouth to mine. Otherwise, I would have brought down the roof. It was by far the best orgasm I had ever had. We stayed locked together for what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes. I heard Lisa speaking but had no idea what she was saying.

Finally my body started relaxing and functioning. I heard Shelly speaking as Julia released me and sat up. Even as I was going limp the feeling of her warmth was more than I had experienced with Lisa. "Goodness, yes. I really think that sets it." Lisa and I looked at her. "We have a project to make fake, or prosthetic, organs. We've been testing how penis's and vagina's fit to other. Hence why we say we are experimenting. You probably gathered, I have a rather spacious vagina, to put it gently. Julia on the other hand."

Julia completed the sentence. "Is rather petit. So matching sized is very important to ensuring a pleasurable experience for both sides."

"Well, you can certainly say that again," exclaimed Lisa.

Shelly picked up on her concerns and deftly moved the conversation onto completing what Lisa had asked for. At that point I would have done anything they wanted!!!! The next hour was spent with them applying make-up and a wig. When they finished, I was told to put on my cleaning uniform. On my return they all applauded and agreed a splendid job had been done.

"Our client should be pleased," chirped Lisa.

"Well, in that case shall we breakout some port to celebrate?"

Lisa looked a bit stern. I moved to get glasses and port. Trying to mimic a woman's voice, "Yes, I think that would be just smashing." There were giggles all around.

This time Julia took the lead. "Look, Lisa, we didn't mean to upset you by our activities tonight." I started to pout. "One way to look at it is that Ben has put up with quite a bit. If he can get a bit of enjoyment, why not?"

Shelly could tell that didn't sit well with Lisa as she had her first sip. "Another way is to remember what happens at work stays at work. And he is certainly ready for work!"

After my sip, I decided to elaborate. "Dear, look at it as these ladies had an opportunity to take advantage of a situation where they could have some fun with a man. I was certainly in no position to say NO and had no objection to their activities. And even if I did object, women put up with the vicissitudes of male desire all the time. Well, it's time the shoe went on the other foot. Be pleased that these women were able to take advantage of the situation and have had, from what I saw, a whale of a time. May it be so for every woman to have fun with a man regardless of what he thinks!"

That did it. With that we proposed a toasted and downed our glasses. "Spoken like a true woman," exclaimed Julia. "We should get you a vagina!" We all laughed and move onto other topics.

To say Owen was please on my next visit is an understatement. I have to admit I had a better experience as well. Something about being in costume made the experience easier or more normal. He certainly followed me with his eyes and gave the odd compliment. This made the parting ablutions to his cock easier to deal with.

Payment that night from Lisa was also delightful. Now that I had experience of other vagina's I knew it was not the most thrilling of orgasms but it was better than Shelly's. I was pleased but Lisa still had some reservations.

"So, was that satisfactory?" That is the first time she ever asked that.

I needed to allay any concerns she had if I ever had a chance at being with Julia again. "Look, sex with Julia was incredible. I'll happily admit that as you were there to see it." She wilted. "But I couldn't do it all the time." She looked at me. "Here's an example. You know I love peanut butter and chocolate ice cream, right." She nodded. "But I certainly can't live on it all the time." She didn't look convinced. "How about this. Our Indian restaurant makes the best samosas in the world. You can't possibly make them. It is not your fault as you don't have the kitchen capable of doing that. It says nothing about you that you can't do that. It certainly doesn't mean I love you any less. It just means that they have the equipment to do one thing that you can't. And again, I wouldn't want to live exclusively on samosas." She smiled. "In fact, us going to the Indian restaurant, which is not your favourite, so I can have something I really, really enjoy but that you can't provide shows me how much you love me and strengthens our relationship."

She smiled and was warming up to the idea. "Besides, if they come again, we could always turn the tables a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, use what they want to get out of me to get something out of them."

"Like what?"

"Like taking their clothes off, for one thing. It feels very odd to be the only naked one."

She chuckled. "Not sure about that. They are my friends."

"And what am I? And how have you been taking advantage of me?" With that I revealed my very naked body. With that she gave me a big kiss and we called it a night.

A few days later Lisa announced that Shelly and Julia were coming over for dinner. I had a bit of trepidation mixed with expectation as Lisa didn't really say what the visit was for. We had a nice dinner that I had cooked. I received compliments all around.

"So, are you ladies ready for work?" That took me a bit by surprise at Lisa's question. They nodded their agreement. "Okay Ben. Off with the clothes." I look confused. "They have a project to make a prosthetic vagina. After your contributions last time, we thought you'd be happy to help. To have another advantageous opportunity."

That was an incentive to grasp with both hands. Or at least both hands to remove my clothes. We retired to the bedroom again where Julia laid me down. She pulled out a rubbery thing that looked more like a dead rat than a vagina. She and Shelly pushed, pulled, prodded and then removed it for some reshaping. This happened a few times much to Lisa's amusement and mine. Finally, they gave up.

"Not quite got it, I guess," offered Lisa.

"No. But this visit was helpful. We have some good information and ideas as to what needs to change," Shelly offered.

Lisa surprised us all by saying: "I wonder if you have other ideas?" Shelly looked sheepish. "You've barely been able to take your eyes off my husband's cock." I hadn't ever heard her use such that term before. Shelly looked embarrassed but had to agree. "I think he might need a bit of cleaning. Is this something you want to do again?"

Shelly was very pleased. "You bet I do!"

"Then I'm happy for you to." A big smile appeared on Shelly's face. "But you have to take your clothes off." That took the smile off Shelly's face. "After all, he's naked for your work so only seems fair that you reciprocate."

Shelly looked conflicted. I helped out by starting to brush my groin area. Shelly looked at Julia. "Don't look at me. I've done what I wanted to do. If you need to do this, then you best follow instructions."

Shelly started unbuttoning her blouse. It was a pleasure to watch her remove her blouse. She was a full bodied woman who filled her bra. Her knickers were appealingly small. "Julia, can you do the honours for me?" She turned her back to Julia. Lisa and I were both transfixed as her breasts descended out of the bra. She then removed her knickers to reveal a cleanly shaven pussy. I could tell this was Lisa's first time to see a naked and bare woman. I suspect she was as hot as I was showing!

"Glad you like what you see!" Shelly was trying to put a brave face on it. Down she went to give me a thoroughly expert cleaning. I paid closer attention this time as she whirled her tongue around. I was sure I would explode but she knew exactly how to cool me down and then bring me to the edge again. After a luscious many minutes, she got up with a smile. "That's been very satisfying." She started to put her clothes back on.

I could see Lisa's disappointment. "So, Julia, do you want to part take as well?"

"It would be hard to say NO. Unless of course you're expecting me to wear the same uniform." Lisa smiled her approval. "I'm not so desperate to extend the work I have to do here."

Both Lisa and I deflated. "I guess I'll have to relieve my poor husband after you leave." She turned to Shelly. "If you want to have access to Ben again, I think I best put some conditions on it." Shelly looked at her. "I can't guarantee I'll always be up to taking over from where you left off."

"That's silly," replied Shelly. "There's lots of ways he can be relieved."

"True. I can do that when I want as he is my husband and hence I have access to him when I want, not when I have to." Lisa smiled as Julia got the implications. "So, if you want access on your next visit, you will either have to convince Julia to join you or you will have to completely finish the blow job."

Julia started giggling. "I don't think either of those will happen. I'm not a nudist and Shelly isn't someone who swallows - shall we say - unpleasant things at work."

"You can say that again," chimed in Shelly. I wilted some more as the potential of more fun faded.

Lisa, on the other hand, just smiled. "Well, you know the terms. Let's just see what happens." With that we made small talk as they got ready to leave. Though disappointing, I did learn something about how vaginas give pleasure. Shelly was definitely the least fun of the three. She must be large and being shaven reduce the exterior pleasure. Lisa was also on the large side but her pubic hair made up for it. And then there was Julia. She was definitely the right size for me and had her pubic hair. I would do anything to have that experience again.

12