Gardening Wild Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, that was an unexpected pleasure!" I smiled at Lisa once they left. "What prompted that?"

Lisa returned my smile. "Well, you said I should learn to take advantage of a situation. I wanted to see how far they would go. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, take as much advantage as you want to go as far as you can!"

"I think Shelly will go much further than Julia."

"Don't let me stop you." After all, if I wasn't going to have another shot with Julia, I might as well get the most out of Shelly. "Just let me know how I can help."

"I think mostly stay naked so that I can relieve you if needed." With that, she dropped her skirt, took off her knickers and slid my still erect penis into her vagina. The rest of the night was a very good consolation prize!

My next visit to Owen was much more exciting than I expected. I was suitably dressed and very much looked the part of Owen's woman cleaner. While upstairs I heard the doorbell wring and then voices in downstairs. The voices stopped so I figured it was safe to come down. I didn't see anyone until I got to the kitchen. Owen and Jack were coming in from the back garden. Jack was another old gent along the road that we knew in passing but not well. My heart just about came out of my mouth.

"So, this is the cleaner you were telling me about. I trust she cleans as well as she looks." That helped release my tension as he didn't recognise me.

Owen smiled. "Yes, she does very well on many fronts. Shall we go to the front room to let her get on with things?"

I turned to the side and dropped a sponge in my nervousness. I bent over to pick it up. Though dressed as a woman I didn't always think like one. So I just bent over as normal.

"My god, she can give a man a heart attack," Jack exclaimed.

I realised that my short dress wouldn't cover my bum or knickers. I immediately stood up and brushed my dress in place. I put on my best fake voice. "Oh, so sorry, sir. I will dress more modestly in the future to spare your guests."

"Oh no, don't stop on account of me." Jack smile. "Young people have a very different dress sense than my generation. If you are comfortable with an old man enjoying the new fashions, then please stay as you are."

The compliment oddly warmed my heart. "Certainly, sir." I gracefully turned around and slowly picked up the sponge by bending over. They didn't move. "I hope that was pleasing." They both smiled. "I don't think my cleaning the kitchen will be as pleasing."

Owen stepped in. "Oh, yes certainly. This way Jack." He just about had to drag Jack out of the kitchen. I had a lovely chuckle and got on with the cleaning. While doing this, I decide to pushing things to see how much teasing I could do. I popped into the living room to ask if they'd like me to make tea and biscuits. There certainly weren't any objections. Owen started telling me where things were but I reminded him that I was his cleaner.

I put the kettle on but instead of bring everything out at once, I brought things out one a time. I could tell this please them to no end. And me as well. This then gave me the confidence to push as far as I thought I could dare go. When I came out to pour the tea, I stood as close as I could to Jack. He had a very broad smile on his face and was watching my every move. I plucked up the courage. "If you like what you see, you are free to touch. The new fabrics are lovely. As are the skincare lotions." I felt his hands make a beeline for my legs and go up to caress my bum. It felt electrifying.

"Yes, that's wonderful," as he ran his hands from ankles to bum and around again. More electrifying was when I went over to serve Owen. The look of disappointment on Jack's face was exquisite.

"If that's everything, I'll continue my cleaning while you talk." With that I left the room with heart reaching and spirits high. I heard the front door close.

Owen came into where I was cleaning. "My god, man, that was incredible! You really wound him up."

I looked at him a bit sheepishly. "Yes, actually. I quite surprised myself." I heard myself speaking the falsetto voice.

"Well, if you keep performing like that, I think we need to start thinking of you very differently. Shall we start calling you Betty?"

"Certainly, sir. I'd be happy with that. I quite had fun today."

"And so did I. Here is a letter providing fulsome compliments."

I continued to play the role. "Oh, thank you sir. Do you want me to do the last bit of cleaning?" I looked at his groin.

"That won't be necessary today. You've exceeded yourself today." I was oddly disappointed. But teasing Jack did make up for it. We said our good-byes.

Lisa was equally happy with the report of the day's efforts. I didn't see the letter but we certainly had a night that told me I had done well.

The next visit was a bit more fraught. Because I was so excited on the last visit, I forgot to tell Owen he was out of a cleaning product. He was obviously not please when I told him this. I did the best I could but still got an envelope to take back. He also had me do my ablutions before I left.

When Lisa got the envelope, she chuckled. "So, Betty," more chuckling, "is this how you want to be referred to when you're working?"

"I have to admit, it makes wearing women's clothing, wig and make up easier to bare. It's becomes like playing a role as a woman instead of being humiliated as a man."

"Well, if you're happy with that, so am I." I smiled my agreement. "So, tomorrow, Betty is going to buy the product and drop it off at her client's house."

"Now wait a minute. Dressing up as Betty from here to Owen's is one thing. Going out in full drag is something quite different. Particularly given what clothing she has!"

"True, the fashion is rather revealing. But you sure like it when I wear similar clothes." I slumped. "So I am sure Betty can do the same." There was no way out so I gave up.

The next morning, I paid particular attention to my make-up, wig and clothing. There was nothing for it but to go out early and hope for the best. Walking down the street wasn't too bad as there were very few people out and about. Going into the shop was something different. There were people and most looked at me with wide eyes. I was quite flat chested but everything else said WOMAN. I did get a couple of whistles which really weren't appreciated. As I approached the checkout I realised the next challenge. This was our local shop so Ben knew most of the people. Jack didn't recognise Betty as him so maybe the staff wouldn't either. There was no turning back. I took a deep breath and handed my purchase to him. He smiled, asked for the money and wished me a good day when I paid. There was no one behind me so I engaged in some conversation. Ben never did this. So I surprised myself by doing it and then by the reaction. He started to tell me that his wife left him about six months ago and he was still trying to get over it. Tears started to form while he was speaking.

I am not sure what came over me, but I took his hand and started saying some sympathetic replies. After all, I would be devastated if Lisa left me. I am not sure where they came from. "I'm sorry I can't give you a hug. Sometimes that helps."

He started thanking me. "Yes, actually, that would be very nice." To my horror, he came around the counter and put his arms around me. He squeezed pretty tightly. I could feel my small "breasts" in the padded bra press against me. It was an oddly reassuring feeling. His hands then slipped down to my waist and he leaned back. "Thank you, that felt very good."

"You don't need to thank me. Sometimes a hug can do wonders."

"Yes, it can." He then dropped his hands down to my butt and pressed me against him. Now it was a time off terror as I felt invaded. This was followed by excitement as I felt his rock hard cock against me. Wow, I didn't know I could have such an effect. However, I wanted to extract myself from the unsolicited groping.

"That's enough," I said as I reached around to his hands. He immediately released me and apologised profusely. "That's not really acceptable unless you know the woman much better than we do." He became quite embarrassed. I said my good byes and left him with heart beating.

To be continued....

12