Gardening Wild Ch. 04

Story Info
The story continues with Ben becoming Betty. Lisa also finds.
5k words
4.58
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues with Ben becoming Betty. Lisa also finds out that one of her friends is a bit of a slut.

I dropped off the cleaning product to Owen who seemed very pleased at the exercise. I decided to stay in costume to tell Lisa what happened. After all, it happened to Betty, not Ben. Lisa was both appalled that men are still doing that but pleased that I head experienced it. "You handled it very well. You are getting to know what women have to put up with sometimes."

"And another reason why I understand why it's good for women to take advantage of men when they can!" We both chucked. We then moved on to our normal evening routine. But I stayed in character and dress. It felt odd but also oddly comforting.

A few days later, Shelly and Julia returned with a new prototype vagina. This was definitely an improvement but still not quite there. Shelly had kept her clothes on and acted very business-like. Then came the moment of truth with my body fully exposed.

"So, Lisa," Shelly asked, "does the offer still stand?" Lisa nodded her approval. "All of it? No change of terms?" Lisa shook her head NO. Shelly sighed as she started taking off her clothes. I now paid close attention to what she was doing. If I was going to play with Owen as Betty, I wanted to be sure I fulfilled the role properly. It still felt so exquisite as her tongue moved around my balls, then along my shaft, around the head, and back down again. She put just my balls in her mouth allowing my penis to lay across her face. Oh how delightful. Back up she went under my penis with the tip of her tongue. Then she put me her mouth and started moving up and down. My moans said how much I was enjoying this.

I could feel myself ready to explode. "I think you may want to stop as I am about to explode."

She let me go for the briefest of seconds. "I know. Explode away. I have to follow Lisa's instructions." I was back in her mouth before anyone could say anything.

I immediately shot my load. It was my first ever blow job. It was almost as good as exploding into Julia. "Oh my god. That's incredible, amazing, stupefying!" Lisa and Julia giggled.

"So, um, Shelly what do you say to what just happened?"

"As she has her mouth full right now, I'll have to answer for her. As you were taught, a woman who sucks cocks can easily become a slut or whore," offered Julia.

"Now wait a minute," coming to Shelly's defence, "Shelly may like what she's doing. I can certainly attest that she gave me one hell of a load of pleasure. That makes her considerate in my book, not a whore!"

"If you ever tasted cum I don't think you'd say that," exclaimed Julia.

My penis started softening. Shelly squeezed it ever so gently to get every last drop out. She then swallowed everything. She must have been desperate. I felt a frisson go through me at the thought of what just happened.

Shelly looked a bit sheepish. "Thanks, Ben. Glad it's my friends who know this. What's the problem with having a bit of pleasure while giving a man some pleasure? You can either embrace being a whore or you can be ashamed." She gave my cock a gentle kiss.

Lisa looked sympathetic. "That's true but at the cost of your self-respect? I'll have to give it some thought to see which it is and how I feel about it." With that, they gathered up their things and left.

"That was quite a visit! And where did those instructions to Shelly come from?"

"I surprised myself with that but I rather like looking at her body. You know we're both rather neophytes when it comes to sex and experiences. So I thought I'd expand things a bit."

Well, I was getting more than her, I suspected, but generally had to agree. "You certainly won't get any argument from me. Keep expanding!" We both chuckled and headed for bed.

The next two visits with our Client went routinely. Jack did come to visit once as did another man I didn't recognise. My heart fluttered but their flattery calmed me down. Then panic struck. Jack appeared just as I had finished. I had come to the point where having the Client's cock in my mouth didn't overly bother me. But I had no desire to perform this in front of someone, particularly someone who might recognise me! "I'll finish you off before I start the next time. I have some dignity, you know," I told Owen when he tried to say something. I then stormed off leaving Jack very confused.

I realised I left my purse, with the keys in it, when I got to our house. Fortunately, we had a spare in the shed. I got in with my heart still pounding. I changed and certainly didn't tell Lisa when she came home. We had a delightful session of sex, as was becoming usual.

The mood changed a few days later. "So, how did your last visit to our Client go?" Her voice was stern.

"Okay for me," I said defensively.

"And for our Client?"

I suspect a letter had been sent so had no choice. "Probably not as well as he would have wanted."

"Tell me what happened."

Head started spinning. I couldn't possibly tell her I couldn't suck his dick in front of another man. "He wanted me to clean his tool. I didn't have the time to do the job as fully as he wanted so I left."

"And?"

"And I left my purse there."

She disappeared and brought it back. I had no idea what she knew or didn't know. "You know that you stay until you have finished the work he asks you to do?" I nodded. "Well, we're going to have to think of what to do about this. And there's certainly no payments until we resolve the situation. Is that understood?" I could only nod.

Early the following week, Lisa told me that Owen would be out of town for the next couple of weeks. I would only need to clean his house once but I would still need to do this as Betty. That was no bother, particularly as I wasn't getting "paid." I agreed with Lisa which day I would do. This was a bit odd as she didn't usually care. I understood why when I came home.

Julia and Shelly where there to greet me. Lisa was definitely in command. "And how did it go?" I mumble that all went well. "Good. Take off your knickers and skirt." The voice told me not to disagree. Besides with Shelly and Julia there, I was looking forward to a treat. So, off they came. They chuckled.

"So, before we start, I'd like to see just how much Shelly really has embraced being a whore." Shelly and Julia looked a bit shocked. "Shelly, take off your slacks and knickers."

"is that really necessary?" Shelly asked defensively.

"If you've embraced being a whore, you wouldn't ask. You'd do."

"Being a bit harsh, aren't you?" Julia was surely trying to defend Shelly.

"Just trying to see if Shelly is being straight with her statements. If she wants to be have access to my husband's cock like a whore she says she has embraced, then she'll do as told with no talking back."

I was amazed to see Shelly smiling. She took off her slacks and knickers. Her blouse covered up her vagina. "Take off the blouse," ordered Lisa. Julia and I looked surprised but Shelly just smiled and obeyed.

"Is that really necessary," asked Julia.

"I was taught that a whore's just a cunt ready to be fucked. So she should look the part. And I'm glad to see that's the case." There was a pause as all this sunk in. "Now," Lisa continued, "I gather you want to try out what you hope is your final version?"

This seemed to break the ice. "Yes, miss," Shelly responded with a smile. It was very odd and erotic to see Shelly wearing a bra but nothing else. Lisa didn't take her eyes off her. Julia and Shelly got to work on fitting the prosthetic unit. "I think we may have an issue. You may be able to see that Ben's hair is starting to grow back. It might be best to do another hair removal operation and then fit it. What do you think?"

I was first to respond. "That was rather more painful than I'd like to repeat. Can't I just be shaved?"

"There is another option." We looked at Julia. "Laser removal. It a lasts six months and is really painless."

"Six months sounds like a rather long time! What's wrong with shaving?" I figure it didn't hear to try again.

"How about I sweeten it. If Julia is up for it, how about she has access to your cock as well today?" Julia and I looked at each other and then Lisa.

"Not sure I want to be treated like Shelly," offered Julia.

"No problem. I'm asking for your help. You can keep your clothes on." Well, there was no argument from Julia. I had to balance off if one great fuck was worth six months of hairlessness. Well, I'd been this way for a month and it hadn't really impacted me. In fact, Lisa and I were having better sex than ever. So I gave my agreement. We went to the bedroom where the two of them did their magic with the laser units and fitting the prosthetic. It was quite erotic to have Shelly scooting around with just her bra on.

After an hour or so, they were finished. There were compliments all around. "Have a look in the mirror." I was naked so they could have access to all parts of my body where hair grew.

I was taken aback at how good it looked. I guess that is what prompted me to add: "Shame about the top!"

"Well, we can fix that too!" Shelly held up some prosthetic boobs. They weren't as big as hers by any stretch of the imagination but they sure would give a presence. She came around my back and held them in place. Feeling her mostly naked body against my naked body soften my brain.

"We could put these on for six months as well."

Lisa followed, "And you can have access to Julia if she's up for it as well."

"How could I refuse an offer like that! Do your best."

In less than an hour a I had a lovely set of pert tits. I had another look in the mirror and did a double take. "Well ladies, and we all so seem to be ladies here." I flashed my new vagina. There was laughter all around. "Shall we have a little something to mark your very successful efforts." I led the way, naked, to the living room to pour us all some port. They gave me tips on how to handle myself so my new additions swayed or didn't.

"I think it's time we provide access for your local whore to satisfy herself." I certainly didn't object. Julia took off the vagina and Shelly did her wondrous best. She then stopped before I exploded. "Julia, are you up for it or should I complete my work?"

Julia was taking off her knickers before Shelly finished. To say Julia felt luscious was an understatement. This time, though, there was the added sensation of her playing with my boobs. I couldn't feel that directly, obviously, but I could feel the motion and her pressure on them. I was free this time so could respond to her initiatives with my whole body. The only thing missing was being able to feel her skin. It was a minor thing as we both exploded mouth to mouth once again. She lifted herself slowly off me and laid next to me. "That was super."

"That was lovely to watch, wasn't it Shelly?"

"I don't think I've ever seen Julia so content," replied Shelly.

"Yeah, I'd say the same about Ben. Or is it Betty!" We all chuckled.

"Maybe Benny," offered Julia. There was laughter this time.

Lisa brought us back to earth a bit. "Well, Shelly, you can now suck out my husband's cum from Julia's relaxed vagina."

We all looked at her. "What do you mean?" was about all I could muster.

"Shelly maybe good at make-up and prosthetics but she's still a whore. Suck up the cum as I said."

Julia and I were aghast but in Shelly went in. "You don't have to do that, Shelly. You've done some silly things but she's trying to humiliate you for her own enjoyment." I could see Shelly's head moving under Julia's skirt. "No, no, please don't do this to your...." But here words were replaced by moans. "Oh Shelly, don't be a whore. That's really not necess...." More moans. It wasn't long before Julia was having another, more subdued albeit, orgasm.

"So, Julia, how does it feel knowing that your workmate's a whore." Her face said it all.

Shelly was a bit more circumspect. "You don't have to rub it in, you know?"

"Oh yes I do. Now suck my husband clean of Julia's cunt juices. I don't want him smelling up the house like last time." The sternness in her voice took us all aback. But, give Shelly her do, down she went and licking she did. I was really becoming to appreciate her skill in knowing her way around a man.

After a blissful interlude where I let everyone know how much pleasure I was having, Shelly declared me clean as whistle. "Whores don't leave men like that. Ben, do you want the whore's cunt or have her suck you off?"

I was drawn into Lisa's treatment of Shelly. "She's got such a big cunt from fucking so many men I get far more pleasure from her sucking me off."

"Hay," Julia stepped in, "doesn't Shelly get a say in this? She's our friend. Don't treat her like some common whore, for god's sake."

"I'm afraid I'm with Lisa on this one. Only whores and wimps let cum pass their lips. They deserve everything that gets thrown at them. Shelly, get back down and suck me off." I was quite pleased how this was going.

"This is not exactly what I meant by embracing my situation."

Lisa came back immediately. "Then you don't have to do it but you'll never see or touch my husband's cock again."

"I have to admit, I'd far prefer to have my cunt get fucked, as you so graciously put it. But if passing up means losing access to his cute, little bare ornament, then I have little choice."

"Shelly, I can't believe what you're saying! What you're saying you are!" Julia was truly surprised.

"Don't worry, Julia. I just cleaned out your cum filled vagina on command. What do you think that makes me, for god's sake?" Julia looked dumbfounded. "Like Ben and Lisa said, I'm a cock sucking, cum swallowing cunt desperate to get shafted. Stop thinking of me as friend, work colleague or even woman. I'm a receptacle for your sexual desires, imagination or commands. In other words, a common whore. Come on Ben make me your whore."

"Happily." Over I went and engulf she did.

Julia must have been convinced because she surprised us all by saying in a commanding voice. "Get that fat ass of yours in the air and don't let his cum in your mouth till I'm ready." Shelly obeyed as we all laughed at her. Julia came back with a dildo strapped around her waist. Shelly couldn't see this so there was cock-tempered intake of breath as Julia entered with the dildo. "I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a woman. So you fat assed whore thanks for opportunity!"

Shelly naturally didn't have anything to say about this! But she kept her mind on my needs while Julia explored hers! I again gave Shelly warning that I was about to explode. She just looked up and gave me the OKAY. It was wonderful release and Shelly took every drop.

"Thanks, for that," is all I could sigh out.

"Guess that's it," Shelly said softly as she started to get up.

"Get back down on your fours like the slutty dog you are!" Julia removed Shelly's bra and started playing with her fulsome breasts.

It was Lisa's turn to try to reduce the temperature. "I think she's done enough for the evening. Shouldn't push too far. Let her keep some dignity."

Julia continued on Shelly saying, "Tell us whore, do you want me to stop?"

"No," sighed Shelly.

"That doesn't sound very convincing." Julia massaged Shelly some more and pulled in an out with her dildo.

"No, don't stop. Whores like me never can be pushed too far. Women like me don't have dignity we just have cunts that are available for whatever you want to put in them, tits that are available for whatever you want to do to them, mouths for whatever you want to fill them with and bodies for exposing to whomever you want. So fuck the shit out of me Julia if that's what you want."

And that sure is what Julia wanted to do. Shelly ended with a ripping orgasm. "I think she actually liked that!" They all looked as surprised as I did.

Shelly smiled her agreement. "Are you guys happy we call it a night?" There was no objection from any of us! Shelly did try to pull back some of her dignity. "You guys all know that I got a bit caught up in the excitement of tonight? You don't think any less of me?"

"No," I piped up. "I'll think of it as an added dimension!"

"That's nice way to look at," Shelly commented.

Lisa smiled. "A dimension I never knew was possible and wouldn't mind exploring when you next visit."

"That's what I consider hospitality." We all chuckled.

Julia then brought over Shelly's clothes. "Oh, it's a dimension I suspected but didn't think possible. I never knew how to broach the subject. Did you really like that, Shelly?"

"I certainly did."

"Then you won't mind me keeping these?" She held up Shelly's knickers. "They will be my key to re-entering that dimension as the fancy strikes me."

"Now look, we've all had fun here. And no one less than me! But there is a limit as to how far you should take advantage of me." Shelly had a bit of a quiver in her voice.

Well, if that meant more blow jobs I was all for it. "Now, as I said before, if a woman can take advantage of a situation I think she should take advantage of it!" Julia looked on in approval. "Shoot, Julia, if she doesn't cooperate now just keep her clothes. I bet that'll change her mind."

"You wouldn't make me go home naked," screeched Shelly.

Lisa caught on. "We're happy to keep our activities confined to work and amongst friends, again, as my husband has said. But if you want to expand it to every Tom, Dick and Hortense on the street, we certainly won't stop you."

"That's not what I meant," pleaded Shelly.

"Well, you did say: 'Whores like me never can be pushed too far. Women like me don't have dignity we just have cunts that are available for whatever you want to put in them, tits that are available for whatever you want to do to them, mouths for whatever you want to fill them with and bodies for exposing to whomever you want. So fuck the shit out of me if that's what you want.' Compared to that, Julia's being very sensible!" We all laughed at Lisa's recall of the situation.

With that, Shelly sighed. "Okay, keep them." She turned to me. "Our last task here, then is to show Lisa how to put on my friend's vagina." I had almost forgotten about that. Shelly swayed around showing Lisa how to make the prosthetic fit my body and look natural. "I think that does it," said Shelly.

Julia then let Shell get dressed and they said their good-byes. I tried to take in all that had happened. I had never had two orgasms in one session. I was pretty tired from it but also pretty overjoyed. But then I looked at the breasts I had acquired. For the next 6 months!

"You're pretty quiet. Have I gone too far?"

I had to think a bit. "In some cases YES and in most cases NO. Well, actually only one case too far: What am I to do about these breasts?"

"Don't you like them?"

"They are surprisingly real and lovely. But not with a dick below. Even one as small as mine!"

She giggled. "Oh, I don't know. There is a bit of silliness to it that makes me laugh. And you certainly seemed to enjoy the cases that weren't too far!"

"Boy you can say that again! My goodness where you did get those ideas from?"

"Just following the advice given to me by you guys. Should I stop?"

"Good god NO! I'm not sure who enjoyed it all more: Me or Julia or even Shelly. You can keep right on taking advantage of whatever presents itself at work, as far as I'm concerned." I smiled. "I'm not always sure what you're doing or where you going but I'm sure glad I'm along for the ride. You may want to clear it with them, though, in a more rational setting."

"Oh, that's no fun. And takes too much planning. I think I'll just see where may imagination takes me on the day. They're adults. They can decide to consent or not."

"Well, don't let me stop you and I'll not withhold my consent! Now what we are going to do about these?" I pointed to my breasts.

12