Gardening Wild Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I find them oddly attractive on you." She started rubbing them. I could only feel the pressure but seeing them being played with had a certain excitement. "Do you want to have another experience?"

"As much as I want to say YES, I am not sure I'm up to it."

"Oh come on now. Surely you can have another orgasm."

"I'd like to see you cope with two shattering orgasms like I just had, let alone a third. I don't think it can be done."

She started to fondle my weary dick as she pressed my breasts. "That seems to be the case as you can't seem to get it up. But maybe vaginas are different."

"Happy for you to try one day. But today we are back to these." I moved her away to give them a wiggle.

"Given the excitement we've had, let's just leave them and go to bed. Besides, you're off to our Client tomorrow so it will be one less thing to do in the morning." I couldn't argue with the logic so off to bed we went.

Taking a bath with my new additions was a more erotic experience than usual. The tension increased as Lisa put on the vagina. She then watched as I got the wig and make up on. We engaged in what I could only call girl talk about getting dressed and looking good for men.

"Finished, I'm glad to say."

"Let's have a look at you I the mirror before getting your clothes on." Lisa directed me to the full-length mirror.

"My goodness, don't I look the part. Those two woman are amazing on more than just sex front!!" We both chuckled.

Lisa started laughing. "Pretty as a picture, I'd agree."

I think we both had the same thought at the same time. I started first. "Yes, why not. Who'd recognise me! Go ahead and get the camera."

"Sure, why not. I don't have to be in on time this morning." Off she went to get our camera.

When she came back I was in the classic chair pose. Nothing was full frontal nude. I just carefully placed my hands over my new private parts. "These are great. How about bending over with your head to the floor." I looked hesitant. "You'll get to see just how lovely of an arse you have."

"Shit, why not." Over I went and click went the camera. "Boy I do look pretty good." She showed me the other's she had taken. I was unrecognisable. Which must have loosed my inhibitions. "Do you have time for more?"

"A bit more. But what other poses did you have in mind?"

"Depends if you mind raunchy!" This time I posed with my breasts pointing at her, waist side on to her to hide the vagina, one hand on head and on one on my butt.

"Oh, I can do pretty raunchy!" And click went the camera. Several photos later we finished with me sitting spread eagle, hand over vagina as though I was fucking myself and tongue aiming for a tit. We both lapped it up on the replay!

"Okay, I think we need to get you dressed and me off to work." I was a bit deflated but had to agree she was right. I had a new, more feminine top. The bottom was still a short dress and knickers. The top was now a tank top that accentuated my new additions with an exposed midriff. I was amazed at how alluring I was. I smiled at her.

Lisa then brought me down to earth with a letter.

Dear valued client,

I realised that I did not undertake all of your instructions on my last visit. I am truly sorry that I left abruptly and without permission just because I didn't want to clean your tool. So to ensure that I stay and complete my duties, I am giving you my skirt and knickers to keep. They should be returned to me only on completion of my duties. You will see that it would be impossible for me to leave your premises with only my top.

Under that was a quick sentence from Lisa confirming the arrangement and to let her know if there are any future problems with my performance. Her signature appeared below.

I was full of mixed feelings. Owen had seen me naked for many weeks. This, though, felt very different. Both more exposing and more enticing. After all, my body now looked very alluring. Something I could be proud of and wanting to show off to the right person.

I signed and even added a PS: You may want to hide or lock away my clothes as you may be distracted giving me the opportunity to reclaim them!

Lisa was very pleased with that flourish. "Look, if I'm going to take off the skirt and knickers, do I really need the knickers?"

"Being a bit risqué, aren't you?"

"Well, saving time for our client and being convenient for me," I quipped with a smile.

"Don't let me stop you!" So off came the knickers and off I went. I knocked on Owen's door and was pleased to see his eyes pop out. "Good morning sir. I'm here to do your cleaning." I walked in and stood myself in the living room. He followed like a puppy. I handed him the letter. As his eyes read down the page as I unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the ground.

"Oh my god that looks good." I didn't need him to say anything has his face said it all. Oddly, I felt much better as a half-naked woman that a fully naked man. Maybe I was treating the accoutrements as a disguise. Or maybe it made more sense, sex-wise, for even just a pretend woman to expose herself than a real man to another man. Whatever it was, Betty was far more confident and emboldened than Ben. I swung myself around and headed off to do my chores.

When I came back with my cleaning gear, Owen was still standing there. "I do believe I forgot something." I knelt down to kiss his penis. "Oh my, I think the trousers are going to have to come down!" I couldn't get his fully hard dick out. I undid his trousers, pulled them down and give him a big kiss. He was still standing there in amazement. He checked in on me occasionally. He said to see how I was doing. As he never did this with Ben, I was sure it was to just see! And I didn't disappoint. I would jiggle a bit here, bend over there and wiggle my vagina. Having acted as a temptress all day, I decided to continue for my last duty. I used all the moves that Shelly had used on me. I could tell from his moans he was melting. I had great fun tickling his balls, sliding the tip of my tongue along his long, hard penis, looping around his helmet and the returning to his balls. He pleas not to stop told me I had learned my lesson from Shelly well.

What I hadn't learn was to predict when he would ejaculate. I stupidly thought he would say something. Instead, he said, "I want to cum in your mouth." I certainly didn't want that. Unexpectedly, cum started shooting out of him. He was as surprised as I was. I ran to get some a cloth to clean up the floor and wipe it off me. I was apologising the entire time. He was either too pleased, surprised or embarrassed to say anything. I said my good byes and left him in what appeared to be a state of bliss.

12